It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine is for the Palestinians ...only

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: adnanmuf

Hilarious. Keep living in your delusions. I posted absolute irrefutable proof. Good luck with your hate filled lies.

I told you these three studies are unacceptable because they are made by Israeli Jews..
The first study claim no connection with the khazar, but there are no khazar to compare the Ashkenazim to, since Ashkenazim are the Khazar!

The Khazar were knownby Arabs for being red color with colored eyes, they ve been called Red Jews by Medeivel Europpeans visiting the area.

The Q haplogroup is rare in central Asia but it is found 5% in Ashkenazi Jews like the smoking gun evidence.

The Haplogroups of Ashkenazi Jews are that of Europpeans especially East Europe (haplogroup R1a of the russians).
the exotic haplogroup Q found in Ashkenazim and rarely in Europpeans but in Scandia and Central Asia and it is the Haplogroup of the Royals of Khazars also is the Haplogroup of the Royals of current Ashkenazi Jews like Rothchild Rockfellar Kaplan etc.

The Haplogroup J1 of Abraham and the Semites was the only haplogroup existing in the Middle East during Abraham Time (of the Canaanites, of the Phoenicians, of the Egyptians, of the Iraqis) all the way to the time of the Great Migrations 2000 years after Abraham, there was only one haplogroup of the Semites and that of Abraham and it is J1 and it is rare in World Jewry while its abundant in Arabs 80%

edit on 16-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

I have outlined the practical realities that the Palestinians will have to accept the right for Israel to exist,that they sure as hell are not getting Jerusalem and that they need to unify behind a more moderate and rational leader but Im mostly ignored everyone wants to discuss ancient history,genetics and unassailable texts these facts are irrelevant what is relevant is where are we now and where do we go from here I am bewildered by those calling for an immediate Palestinian state and the right of return of 5 million or so refugees immediately,to do so would create an instant failed state.

The fact is the Palestinian areas need at least a decade of development in terms of internal security and government structure,there are very few skilled in public and civil administration,financial management and other critical areas,they have no constitution I am aware of and the law at the moment is the law of the gun barrel,they do not have the capacity to enter into relations with many countries at the moment because they simply dont recognize them,with over 3.5 million the unemployment rate is 40 odd percent,they are overcrowded where are the 5 million returnees getting a job,there aren't any,considerable economic development and infrastructure must be undertaken before anyone returns.These are the practical realities the emotional and irrational minds on this thread have to come to grips with before there is any state.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
than you for outlining.
but a thief is a thief and nothing will change that.
put your self in place of the palestinians,
would accept living in the garage in your house with all your children and let the thief take all your house.

what would you do if you were the 9 million palestinians living outside of your homeland?

you just keep demanding your house and struggling for it and never give up.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Excellent post!

I agree totally and in full. Dwelling on the who, what, where from decades, centuries or millennia ago is pointless and unproductive.

The Palestinians are going to have to help themselves in order to expect true help from the rest of the world. I find it odd how even their brothers in other countries (except for Hamas and Hezbollah) refuse to offer aid or solutions. Other than ceasefires...which Hamas does not want.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

My grandparents house was bombed in world war 2 and at the end of the war they had nothing they emigrated to Australia and became Australians and built a new life,perhaps the refugees in Syria,Lebanon,Jordan and other areas should do the same -move on.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That wont be as a solution since only small percentage of a nation like to immigrate.
You cant apply the exception to the rule

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
than you for outlining.
but a thief is a thief and nothing will change that.
put your self in place of the palestinians,
would accept living in the garage in your house with all your children and let the thief take all your house.

what would you do if you were the 9 million palestinians living outside of your homeland?

you just keep demanding your house and struggling for it and never give up.

And therefore they will continue to be slaughtered like cattle, since they are too dense to come up with any other solution.

Please explain how Palestinians have a claim on Israel, given that they have never actually controlled or ruled the area...ever.

Besides that...it is pointless to continue to beat the horse regarding a couple of millennia of history. It is what it is, as it is now. IF they cannot take the land by force (and they cannot) then their only choice is to work with what they have. To do otherwise is stupid to the nth degree.

You claim it is "your house". By what claim? Simply by living there? By squatter's rights? If I live in Washington DC does that give me the right to claim it as my own? lol umm...no. It would be pointless and stupid to press such a weak claim as that.

The fact is: Israel is the ruling govt. Palestinians should either participate in the govt and play by the rules or continue to suffer as they have.

btw..I know they are not allowed to participate now. They are viewed as terrorists and barbarians. Perhaps if they learned to rule themselves in Gaza, perhaps if they rejected Hamas's violent actions, and if they pressed for a solution which includes the Jews remaining in Israel, they might actually find eventual acceptance.

As long as they continue on the road they are on, they will continue to achieve the results they have been.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
edit on 16-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
it is not over until it is over--american proverb

laugh the most who laugh last--french proverb.

They will fighting for their land and dying in honor.

Israelies are targeting civilian houses. Bombardement of military personell entrinched in ground can hardly be affected by areal bombardment. I once read that one meter deep in the ground can protect you from Nuclear bomb.

So it is no use making agreement of any kind with the commandements breakers , they will always break their promise and agreements.
They will always attack civilians when ever they want to.

It is common knowledge that aerial bombardement dont hurt military personnel if they were entrenched, a meter thick wall of dirt is so strong that it can stand to even a nuclear bomb.

Israelies are attacking civilians only.

Ask any military person. aerial bombardement is very expensive a sortie cost 200 million dollars and damage airplane every time it flies.
It is not rational to aerial bombard soldiers in trenches.

A building made of concrete or stones (like civilian houses) is a sure way to get killed with aerial bombardement. all the concrete and stones become extra sharpnel added to the sharpnels of the bomb.

Any stupid military know that, but Israelis are just bombing gouses of civilians.

case closed.

edit on 16-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Hey, what I linked is science and refutes all the bs you and the other guy are throwing up. Your link is just another version of the other guys....

In 2001, Dr. Ariella Oppenheim, of Hebrew University, a biologist, published the first extensive study of DNA and the origin of the Jews. Her research found that virtually all the Jews came from Khazar blood. Not only that but Oppenheim discovered that the Palestinians—the very people whom the Jews had been persecuting and ejecting from Israel’s land since 1948—had more Israelite blood than did the Jews. In sum, the vast majority of the Jews were not Jews; some of the Palestinians were. Some of the Palestinians even had a DNA chromosome which established that they were “Cohens”—workers at the ancient Temple and synagogues of the Jews.

The Palestinians are more Jewish than the Jews according to this scientific research. I bet I know what's going on here. Certain Jews or Zionists cannot let the cat out of the bag because if the truth was to emerge, they would have no reason or right to be occupying Palestine... So they will look for any bs excuse to prove they in fact have some sort of link to ancient Israel.

Of course your source is going to tell you that they do, Zionists probably regulate what is and isn't allowed to be spoken about through these websites just like they regulate most of the things in your country. Go look at the "About" part from your link.... Government sponsored propaganda.
edit on 16-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Your knowledge of things military goes beyond ignorance. Totally beyond.....you should stop while you are way behind cause you are just falling further back with remarks such as the above.

It is not rational for a rag tag group of poor fighters who are poorly equipped and hide behind women and children to continually initiate violent confrontations with a well armed, well trained military killing machine.

Nothing the palestinians do is rational.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Hey, what I linked is science and refutes all the bs you and the other guy are throwing up. Your link is just another version of the other guys....

In 2001, Dr. Ariella Oppenheim, of Hebrew University, a biologist, published the first extensive study of DNA and the origin of the Jews. Her research found that virtually all the Jews came from Khazar blood. Not only that but Oppenheim discovered that the Palestinians—the very people whom the Jews had been persecuting and ejecting from Israel’s land since 1948—had more Israelite blood than did the Jews. In sum, the vast majority of the Jews were not Jews; some of the Palestinians were. Some of the Palestinians even had a DNA chromosome which established that they were “Cohens”—workers at the ancient Temple and synagogues of the Jews.

The Palestinians are more Jewish than the Jews according to this scientific research. I bet I know what's going on here. Certain Jews or Zionists cannot let the cat out of the bag because if the truth was to emerge, they would have no reason or right to be occupying Palestine... So they will look for any bs excuse to prove they in fact have some sort of link to ancient Israel.

Of course your source is going to tell you that they do, Zionists probably regulate what is and isn't allowed to be spoken about through these websites just like they regulate most of the things in your country. Go look at the "About" part from your link.... Government sponsored propaganda.

Your claim is wrong. Im no geneticist, but neither are you! and you are making a wild accusation about genetic origin while i am sticking to the current status-quo. So i would take what you believe in regards to genetics with a cubic meter of salt! no offence.

you keep singing that song

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It's called rationalization. He desperately needs to believe it and will accept whatever excuse he can to support that belief. Such individuals will never accept anything that differs with their required belief system.

Same thing applies to those who would argue one side or the other has claims upon the land.

The only truth is what actually happened. It is what it is, where and how it is, as it is. They need to drop the crap and deal with reality. Instead we get fantasy arguments supporting some claim or other to "justify" some position no matter how totally irrelevant the position.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Why? Because it comes from scientists from Israeli Universities who make your cited scientists look like bs artists and liars? Don't worry though because Judaism isn't a race, it is a religion and anyone can convert to Judaism at any time.. Maybe I should convert to Judaism because it will make me an automatic descendant of Israelites and a Semite though my roots trace back to Northern Ireland and have no link to ancient Israel. Maybe then I can claim the Holyland for myself and boot the Zionists out at the same time.
edit on 16-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

This is true... this is how most Israelis see it!

IT is what it is, cant go back in time or commit genocide so figure out peace!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Why? Because it comes from scientists from Israeli Universities who make your cited scientists look like bs artists and liars? Don't worry though because Judaism isn't a race, it is a religion and anyone can convert to Judaism at any time.. Maybe I should convert to Judaism because it will make me an automatic descendant of Israelites and a Semite though my roots trace back to Northern Ireland and have no link to ancient Israel. Maybe then I can claim the Holyland for myself and boot the Zionists out at the same time.

The crusaders already did that mate....

I want my menorah back! Go to your Vatican and get it back for me please!

then and only then... shall we talk!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Statue of a Khazar warrior....

Notice the Star of David on the shield...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

That reminds me of a joke:

Women! You cant live with them and you cant chop them up into little pieces and bury them in the backyard either.

Ok...so it's just a guy thing... Women will NOT find that the least bit funny. My wife just tells me repeatedly (regarding my twisted sense of humor) "you need help" lol

Then again, I am also that guy that likes to sing along with songs on the radio using Eeyore's voice.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf

originally posted by: amazing
There is one big point here.

Israel was formed decades ago and is established now. Generations have been born there that don't know any better. it's where they were born...they consider it their homeland.

It's a bit late to throw them all out. That's not the right thing to do.

The only right thing to do is for Israel to stop treating the Palestinians like dirt.

No nothing is too late. Theives need to return the stolen property and pay the fines.

a thief is a thief and nothing will change that.
Palestinians over 9 millions of them living outside Palestine want to go back to their country now, they need to settle in their homeland with no thief sharing them or living with them in their homeland.

I get what your saying but then how far back do we go and does that sentiment go to everyone cause in that case there are hundreds of millions of Americans that need to get the heck out of North America. It's not our land. I'm just saying....at this point. it needs to be either a unified country or a two state solution. Either would work. what does not work is for Israel to destroy the Palestinians or for them to destroy Israel.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

What does this have to do with current thread topic?

are you trying to say something anti-semitic to me??

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I'm not a Roman Catholic though they would like to claim me as one of them.. I feel the exact same about the Vatican as I do about Zionism. Actually, the two are very good examples of each other.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join