It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine is for the Palestinians ...only

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: adnanmuf

WOW...now we can blame the Jews for thievery committed thousands of years ago. Nice!

Bigot is as bigot does.

Hmm...the Op is a bigot? Yet Israeli's are claiming legitimacy to murder children on exactly the same thousands of years ago premise..and that's ok?

interesting cognitive dissonance you've got going there.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: DarknStormy
About time you realized this land has been occupied by wetern superpwers for 2000 years since they kick the Jews out, so why would it be different now? especially that the Jews are back in charge?

I think the Vatican is in charge.... Even they have fall guys. I'm just wondering when they are going to take a walk down memory lane.

Lol... Vatican? They are just a remnant of a once strong entity. No real power...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

We will have to agree to disagree here. From what I can see both the Jewish people and the Palestinian people have been in the area for thousands of years.

The commingling DNA Shows that from both sides. To deny this doesn't seem objective

You state that a lot of this revolves around the Temple Mount. This Is from both sides. And shows me that this is undeniable proof this is a religious conflict. W out long held religious beliefs about the Temple Mount area from both sides the site would have no value

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

I do not think that is the case there. It is all about security. As long as attacks keep coming from palestinian controlled land, as long as palestinians support Hamas and their activities there is no hope for peace of any duration.

If you think I am a bigot, that is your prerogative, but the fact is those 2 groups are all the same people race-wise. I am not one who "recognizes" judaism as a racial trait...(??) but rather as a religion. From my perspective is that there is much racial hatred due to "perceived" racial differences that simply do not exist.

It is clear that many or perhaps even most of those who "hate" jews subscribe to the racial aspects, no? That the OP is clearly a bigot is ... clear and obvious.

Please show me where Israel is claiming legitimacy to murder children for any reason other than self defense. I would be interested in seeing that for myself.

edit on 17-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
the point is thief is a s thief and nothing can change that.

Palestinians are free to do anything they want in their country including stoning the thieves, getting rid of thieves.a reply to: HauntWok

Americans are free to do anything they want in their country including stoning the theieves (illegals) , getting rid of thieves (illegals)....or is that what the Native Americans should have done to the white man 500 years ago.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Lol... Vatican? They are just a remnant of a once strong entity. No real power...

Your probably right, the military wing of the Vatican probably just sit around praying all day and then go home to their wives and children like everyone else does. What was I thinking.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

Adnanmuf, you realize you sound like one of them? A member of Hamas. Perhaps you are. You talk about it is okay to kill the people of Israel because they are thieves, having stolen this land. It is NOT okay. Not okay. Killing is not the solution. Can you accept that killing is NOT okay? That human life has value?

Perhaps long ago Arabs lived there. This is no longer the case. Israel is Israel. It is their state. Their land. It is their's legally, and recognized by the entire globe that it is their's legally, except for the terrorists groups.

This mindset, this idea you have, is there nothing that can change it or help you to accept it? It's Reality.

Does Hamas not realize they are just an annoyance to Israel, and are only punishing themselves and the already beaten down civilians? That if they caused any real threat to the LEGAL state of Israel that the global community would be all over them? What would remain after such an event would be a tragedy to this beautiful and unique part of the globe, and to it's people.

C an you do me just one little favor? A mental gymnastic. Consider for a moment that the people of Israel are not thieves. Have not stolen this land. It is legally theirs to live as they wish, and not to be intruded upon by anyone else. It is their right, and even obligation to defend against terrorists, and any/all interlopers.

Then what? How do you predict life to be among Jews and Islam? Peace is possible. Just a change in ideology away. Just a slight mental gymnastic.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

What military wing would that be? Please provide documented sources for that BS. Or, can you?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Please show me where Israel is claiming legitimacy to murder children for any reason other than self defense. I would be interested in seeing that for myself.

The only actual defense/justification Zionist Israel has made for what they are doing in the Levant at all has been that "God said we own this land so its ours and we are taking it" ** - ie: that thousands of years ago, this land occupied by settled populations of Palestinians when they arrived, was given to them by God and so they had a "right" to do it ie: bomb them out and take control of these human beings as if they were animals.

Google the Lehi Party, many of whom were the founders of the Zionist Knesset. Go see for and show yourself the 18 Principles they set down. THAT is the Knesset/Zionist goal and their only justification for murdering 'aliens' in 'their' land.

Israel is *claiming* the "right" to self defense on this basis ie: that they have a legitimate right to be there at all - and they began necklacing this lie of self defense way back when, not long after they bombed Palestinians back to the stone age and quickly built shiny cities atop Palestinian cities. It's not a new propaganda. What remains is, that it has no legal or moral justification to make that claim and Occupiers cannot claim the Right of Self Defense under international law.

Under this claiming of the 'right' justification, they *are* murdering children as can be seen in the death toll 1948 - 2014.

I can claim I am acting in self defense if burn down your house and shoot your child because ' god told me to' too - but it doesn't make it true right or verifiable and there is now way on earth, conveniently, for me to verify Gods words to me any more than there is any way to verify this Knesset claim to Gods words that isn't biased or based on self serving books, folklore and political corruption and as yet, no direct appearance in the world of Divine himself has come to clarify the truth of Gods will on Israel or his/its will for people claiming Israeli heritage either.

The claim of Self defense is a Propaganda tool. Period.

All religion aside, as an occupying force they have CHOSEN to be where they are, to do what they have done and do what they do.
THEY alone are responsible for all the consequences of that choice as was Hitler in 1933.

Under international law..the right to resist this occupation is legally with the Palestinians as it was with the Czech's and Poles, and just like them, the Palestinians are, resisting occupation legitimately. Muslim not Muslim Jew not Jew is irrelevant..THAT is the dynamic at play here that the IDf do not want people to see or make connection to.

The Zionist State of Israel is an *occupying* force therefore has NO right to 'self defense' under this law and is already in breech of article 33 of the Geneva convention for firebombing civilian homes, using collective punishment, illegal weapons and the murders of children shot in the beds at point blank range ( yes I can show you the pictures if you'd like).

It remains that there are another 297 UN and International court rulings AGAINST Israel and its actions in Palestine that BEGAN in 1947! There are also current petitions underway in the Hague to charge Israel with war crimes.

People everywhere are waking up to what is really going on in front of their eyes and constant ' self defense' cries from a group with an army that is the 4th largest in the world, dropping 500 tonne missiles against an predominantly disarmed population shoved into a tiny strip open air prison camp are starting to fall on deaf ears.

The fact that Israeli parliament is more horrified at 'being humiliated' by Net seeking peace via Egypt than it is for its murder of children, is evidence enough for me that this entire situation is beyond insane.

(**which itself, is untrue as it was , according to the Torah, God himself, who exiled them from the land until such time GOD HIMSELF reestablished Israel. God mind you, not the Lehi party or Knesset. )

Rosha

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Sorry, but LOL

It is this insistence on going back hundreds or thousands of years to justify claims on the land that has it so screwed up as it is now.

There have been no claims made justifying what they have done except for self-defense. They did not attack the palestinians until rockets were being fired into their cities. Period.

Your referring to the bible as their justification is what you say....that isnt what they say. They were ready and, in fact, did stop the shelling when the first cease fire occurred. Hamas did not stop and rejected the cease fire.

Your views are totally one sided, and as long as that kind of thinking persists, the crappola will continue. It is precisely thinking such as yours that persists the crappola in the area decade after decade after decade.

Until both participants can move forward nothing will change.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. The palestinians cannot stop themselves by doing the same thing over and over and the jews respond the same way, over and over. You would think they would learn to stop poking the bear with a stick eventually....

The palestinians have forged the jews of today through social evolution. The jews have forged the palestinians of today through social evolution. Tell me....if things do not change who is on the short end of evolution in this instance? Clearly it is the palestinians holding the short end of the stick.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Your probably right, the military wing of the Vatican probably just sit around praying all day and then go home to their wives and children like everyone else does. What was I thinking.

I dunno... I wonder how many fighter jets, or nuclear subs or nukes they have.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

your sources are too biased. these scientist are all israeli. I've already given you historical and scientific proof of the jewish relation to khazaria.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I can personally verify they do have halberds. More than likely swords. Also likely crossbows. Quite possible they do have automatic weapons, but I suspect that is the extent of their weaponry.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

There have been no claims made justifying what they have done except for self-defense. They did not attack the palestinians until rockets were being fired into their cities. Period.

Sorry but you are WRONG

As I wrote, OCCUPIERS have NO right to Self Defense. That justification is a LIE.
It is a lie morally, it is a lie under international law.

PERIOD

NOT ONE SHRED of evidence exists to PROVE Hamas killed the three teens which is the latest justification for action. Not a single shred.
This entire operation is because Net is being pressured by the far right in the Knesset..the same far right who DO and constantly make the biblical argument to justify their rapine.

oorah the 'brave' IDF that just bombed ANOTHER hospital ( El Wafa) to dust..it was a geriatric and spinal rehabilitation hospital...f*ckwits still grasping at 'its because of the Hamas terrorists' justification..the entire world knows they are lying. www.imemc.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You said it..... Well these palestinians (in essence the descendants of arab refugees form various countries including what we know as today's Jordan) only remembered in 1976 to create a palestinian state? how is it their 'homeland' since before 1976 then?

Factually incorrect. There were plenty of people living in the territory before Jews started moving in from Europe. Who do you think the Turks were collecting taxes from, rabbits? Palestine's been continually occupied since at least the days of Homo erectus. Pretending it suddenly fell empty because one particular religion ceased its dominance (was in fact supplanted by newer, slicker versions of the same religion, but whatever, Abrahamists are picky about that crap) is silly.

What you fail to see is the history of the palestinians!
This should put in onto perspective for you!

And I thought our friend Adnan was incomprehensible. I'm reading this blogger's... interesting approach to mandate Palestine. Do you really take this stuff seriously or are you having a bit of fun at me?
edit on 17-7-2014 by TheTengriist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

C an you do me just one little favor? A mental gymnastic. Consider for a moment that the people of Israel are not thieves. Have not stolen this land. It is legally theirs to live as they wish, and not to be intruded upon by anyone else. It is their right, and even obligation to defend against terrorists, and any/all interlopers.
a reply to Angeldemon:
How do I consider the thief is the owner of the stolen property while the real owner of the stolen property is still alive awas robbed in front our faces and still demanding for his stolen property back?

And the thief is still hurting the owner, and the owner is suffering badly from the loss of his property (his home)
edit on 17-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTengriist

True... Jews, Muslims, Christians have been living there throughout...

My point is, Palestinian Muslim Arabs have never created a state in that area. Palestinian Jews did. Very simple!

So why act as if Jews stole something.

The blog points out nothing new, why are you acting like its a joke? Was there ever an Arab Palestinian state? tell me? it would mean my family has been living a lie since they were expelled from their Arab homes back in the day!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

My point is, Palestinian Muslim Arabs have never created a state in that area. Palestinian Jews did. Very simple!

The blog points out nothing new, why are you acting like its a joke? Was there ever an Arab Palestinian state? tell me? it would mean my family has been living a lie since they were expelled from their Arab homes back in the day!

so what if a nation decided not to have an anthem or a national flag or even a state?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I will meet you in the middle ground, but all in all , i do believe that this is utter ridiculousness, but yes religion is guiding actions and reactions, but the promise made was based on real estate and soil, hence, The promised land, then you open up legalities just like today's real estate, who are truly the rightful heirs ? and how can we fully establish those heirs ? without much confusion and add in the fact, the holy book said there are are imposters, who are these people? can you identify with full faith who that might be? you have to absorb this whole thing in it's entirety to see the full reasons why we have the situation, it's not just one, religion yes, but nested in religious promises are other things that were promised.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf

so what if a nation decided not to have an anthem or a national flag or even a state?

They were never really a nation. Not enough to do what you said!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join