It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine is for the Palestinians ...only

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It is not solved, they are suffering in countries where they are treated miserably or just plain foreigners.
They are demanding their land and they are going to get back their land. and the people who are thieves or helping the thieves will get a taste when they become like the palestinians now. Justice by God

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
Ok, the point being now?

Lots of countries used to be other countries before getting violently taken over.

That's the way the world has always worked.

We have laws against this sort of thing, actually. This is how both Poland and Germany continue to exist as nations.

And that is the way the world will continue to work until there is a true one world government and all boarders are erased permanently.

I'm afraid that for all the wishful thinking, people just don't work that way. There will never be "one world government" - the world's too big, resources too limited, people too unpredictable. Orwell was wrong, our future is a steady decline into decentralized tribalism. The nation-state is already unraveling - corporatism is pulling the threads, but all it's going to have when it's done is a heap of string.
edit on 16-7-2014 by TheTengriist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: DarknStormy

Sorry Mohammed on a flying donkey and a horde of angels aren't coming any time soon to sort things out as for Israels neighbours they haven't lifted a finger to help the Palestinians in 66 years a trend I expect will continue.

What makes you think it's going to come from a Western sponsored Islamic Government? When Israel's turn comes around, they won't have to worry about Rockets coming from Gaza, the Israeli government will be bombing there own territories, just like what's happening in Syria sort of.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
It is not solved, they are suffering in countries where they are treated miserably or just plain foreigners.
They are demanding their land and they are going to get back their land. and the people who are thieves or helping the thieves will get a taste when they become like the palestinians now. Justice by God

this one is for you...enjoy

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It seems you are not aware that assisting the thief is just like the thief.
You need to start to think and disassociate ourselves from the thief, so that we don't get his punishment too (from God), thinking about how we are in end times, and all hell is going to be unleashed on us (the whole Earth ) by God.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Funny how these threads fail to mention the expulsion of the Jews in 70ad. Judea was their home.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops
Funny how these threads fail to mention the expulsion of the Jews in 70ad. Judea was their home.

there was no expulsion of the jews in 70 AD. only great massacre of Jews. the remaining Jews stayed put in their villages and converted to other religions.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

there was no expulsion of the jews in 70 AD. only great massacre of Jews. the remaining Jews stayed put in their villages and converted to other religions.

So let's massacre Palestinians and force them to convert to other religions.

Funny how you ignored my post proving your entire premise is in error.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

well, that's because it really didn't happen.

The Jewish priests of Iudaea were exiled through the empire, and the temple on Jerusalem was converted to a house of Jupiter. There were still plenty of Jews in the territory, and plenty of Jewish leadership in Palestina besides those exiled from the Iudaea province.

Most of the thousands and thousands of Jews remaining in Palestine after this simply converted to Christianity - and later, to Islam. some didn't, and there remained a core population of Palestinian Jews all the way to the modern day.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

the jews were not forced to convert to other religions. the jews who followed Jesus did not change their religion. Nobody forced jews to convert to any other religion.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist

well, that's because it really didn't happen.

The Jewish priests of Iudaea were exiled through the empire, and the temple on Jerusalem was converted to a house of Jupiter. There were still plenty of Jews in the territory, and plenty of Jewish leadership in Palestina besides those exiled from the Iudaea province.

Most of the thousands and thousands of Jews remaining in Palestine after this simply converted to Christianity - and later, to Islam. some didn't, and there remained a core population of Palestinian Jews all the way to the modern day.

Nobody got exiled whatsoever, neither jewish priests nor regular jews nobody got exiled or left.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

the jews were not forced to convert to other religions. the jews who followed Jesus did not change their religion. Nobody forced jews to convert to any other religion.

Funny how you still ignore my post destroying the whole premise of your argument.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Funny how you still ignore my post destroying the whole premise of your argument.

Can you lead us to your great post? you smart you.
is it in another thread?.
In your last great post you claimed jews were exiled, and we told you they were not exiled, because roman wont let go to other places and cause them headache and conspiracies, so they stayed in Palestine and followed the Prophet of the Jews a Jew by the name of Jesus. Other non Israelites came from Iran and Iraq impostering as jew (convert to Judaism) of the stock of Manda (Medai) a homeless people originally from india slaves of the Persians (known as Magusis) like Ezra and his crew came to palestine taking advantage of the weakness of the Ancient Israelites and took over with their Heathen Magusi Talmudic gnostic religion and named it Judaism based on their claim they were convert jews and no original Jew can expose them because the Ancient Israelites became weak.

You said they were forced to convert, and that also did not happen. Nobody wanted a jew especially of the second kind the Magusis to enter their religion and destroy it from the inside like they destroyed the religion of Ancient Jews Israelites for which Jesus a real Jew came to fight against those Talmudic foreigners from Iran the Halakites the Pharaises the children of the snake as Jesus put it, not children of Israelites of course.
edit on 16-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)
since snake represented the act of dissimulation the exact religion of those magusis. It just cant be clearer than this, did you need 2000 years to understand what Jesus said.

or your saying lets kill the Palestinians, that is disrespectful and a give away that you are one of the brood of the snake Jesus talked about (the Talmudist gnositic Magusis who impostered as Jews), that would make you one of the oldest stock of Jews-imposters the magusis, around. Congratulation to you.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Nobody got exiled whatsoever, neither jewish priests nor regular jews nobody got exiled or left.

I'll take the documentation from the Roman governors on the subject, thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I'll take the documentation from the Roman governors on the subject, thanks.

Yes show me that too.
Jews did not exile or leave their country unless you have a proof like Roman governer document, show it to me, in what museum are they???

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Can you lead us to your great post? you smart you.
is it in another thread?.

No, right here, and it's the only one you did not respond to.
In response to ....

the Ashkenazi Jews are the descendents of the Skythians (Khazar since Khazar means Skythians, Encyclopedia Britannica).
the Scythians are non other than Gog and Magog tribes where Gog (the Goths through Paternal ancestry) and Magog (the Goths through Maternal Ancestry)

I said ...

DNA testing proves there is no Khazar link to the Ashkenazi Jews. It also proves the men are all of Middle East descent, and about half the women.

Here is the proof.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu...

Here is proof Ashkenazi have a paternal lineage that is identical with other Jews.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And proof that they have a partial Maternal Middle East lineage. 40% or more women were of Mid East descent.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In your last great post you claimed jews were exiled

Ummm no, false. Show me that post, did not happen.

You said they were forced to convert, and that also did not happen.

Ah yes, I am sure you can source your "fact" no Jews were ever force converted.
edit on 16-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

Erm, you need to learn some history. In 1917 the British invaded the Turkish province of Palestine. You make it sound as if they invaded Palestine on a whim. They didn't, they were fighting the Turks. By the way, during the British mandate there was no widespread fighting and no massive death toll. As for the Jewish invaders, they came legally. And Queen Elizabeth II wasn't on the throne at the time, so she had nothing to do with it. In fact, the Queen had no power at all over any part of the Empire.
By the way, it's Britain. Not England. England is the largest part of Britain, but isn't independent.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
By the way, during the British mandate there was no widespread fighting and no massive death toll.

Well, unless you count the civil war that began in 1947, and the ethnic cleansing of Arabs that began while Palestine was under the British charge... And the riots in the 30's, of course...

Really when you get down to it, this mess really is the fault of the British refusing to fulfill their obligations to their occupied territory, I think.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
By the way, during the British mandate there was no widespread fighting and no massive death toll.

Well, unless you count the civil war that began in 1947, and the ethnic cleansing of Arabs that began while Palestine was under the British charge... And the riots in the 30's, of course...

Really when you get down to it, this mess really is the fault of the British refusing to fulfill their obligations to their occupied territory, I think.

Well, yes, I'm not counting 1947. But the riots in the 1930's weren't vast. By the way, some of that rioting was over Jewish settlers in the region. And we did fulfil our obligations - we left when the Mandate expired.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

This is the only first post you have on this thread. what is your peoblem, did not you say that????
and what about the other post about DNA studies they are not in this thread, However these DNA tests are old from 1999 the start age of DNA ancestral studies.
JHammer (a man of Haplogroup R) and Behar (a man of Haplogroup E3b Berber) are both jews from Israeli Universities.
what is your problem man.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join