It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto Indoctrinating kids at Zoo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Oh the Irony that can be found here! So Monsanto put up the money to fund the Monsanto Insectarium in order to educate the children about how important our little insect friends are, specifically the honey bee, which I will return to here soon! How kind of them, I mean really it is so clear that Monsanto has our best interests at heart! Why would anyone ever try to argue against such a righteous company!

I dig Aaron and Melissa's reporting. I know they came from the Alex Jones camp a while ago, but they seem legit and the way they have been calling attention to Monsanto is something I will continue to support, really I like everything I have seen from them over at Truth stream media!

truthstreammedia.com...

Now on to the solution to the ever decreasing bee population! Well first and Monsanto has this covered out of their benevolence and best intentions is to buy up a company researching this very problem albeit independent of their control; Beelogics!?! How clever!!

This is the conclusion of three recent studies which implicate a class of pesticides known as neonicotinoids, or "neonics" for short, which coat a massive 142 million acres of corn, wheat, soy and cotton seeds in the U.S. alone. They are also a common ingredient in a wide variety of home gardening products. As I detail in an article which was published by Reuters last month, neonics are absorbed by the plants' vascular system and contaminate the pollen and nectar that bees encounter on their rounds. Neonics are a nerve poison that disorient their insect victims and appear to damage the homing ability of bees, which may help to account for their mysterious failure to make it back to the hive

www.huffingtonpost.com...

What else can we do to control the food supply given the problems arising from our initial attempt. I know, why not bust out the Robobee!!

The RoboBee is a mechanical bee in the design stage at the Micro-Robotics Lab, housed in a well-appointed building at Harvard University. The RoboBee project's Intelligence Office declares that the robotic inventors are inspired by the bee. The RoboBee project's website and press releases use the imagery of the golden bees that we remember from our love of the cuddly, buzzy honey-maker.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

More info of Harvard's I am sure random creation, no way has it been under the direction of Monsanto/Darpa lol I can not even attempt to keep a straight face. I mean as if science is ever crafted around Government/Corporate influence! I am sure plenty of independent researchers are continually given money to prove the negative affects of any this so we are all covered. Nothing to see here simply improving Nature with no consequences at all!

We take for granted the effortless flight of insects, thinking nothing of swatting a pesky fly and crushing its wings. But this insect is a model of complexity. After 12 years of work, researchers at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences have succeeded in creating a fly-like robot. And in early May, they announced that their tiny RoboBee (yes, it’s called a RoboBee even though it’s based on the mechanics of a fly) took flight. In the future, that could mean big things for everything from disaster relief to colony collapse disorder.

www.fastcoexist.com...

I leave it to you to weed through the sarcasm!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amSunday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Probably a form of community service or restitution for killing off a few dozen insect species that will never recover from monsanto-induced-extinction, aka: Monsantinction.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Thank you kindly for that term! I shall be using it in many future conversations, Monsantinction will be in the history books about a particularly odd part of human history, one in which they played the game of let's destroy our environment and see how it turns out!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Anybody here remember experiencing this ride at Disneyland?

Looking back and realizing who sponsored it makes one think....

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
“He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.”
-Adolf Hitler

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Very interesting! I do not remember this, however why would they be the ones presenting it and how did they corrupt the information!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmSunday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

thanks for posting the pic

that explains some of the tinfoil material sometimes seen in futurama
..there's an induction/graduation scene in 'BEE movie' that comes to mind also
edit on 29-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: what goes zzub, zzub? ..a bee flying backwards

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

ah the good old tin foil material! I wonder what this induction is you speak of in the bee movie?

top topics

join