It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll: Tell us your opinion of Vladimir Putin.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Agreed!

a reply to: hiddencode

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Mr Putin is better than anything the USA has to offer but like all the elite is on the take.

John Kerry is one big joke, McCain well say no more and that makes Obama the best out the lot of them and he's next to useless because puppets don't need any brains and the system is so faixed with both sides serving the same banker masters that you would be better of being a commy anyway.

Putin at least is not a puppet and is his own man.

Oh, well then that just make it all better!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'd love to see polls on the western leaders and what people think of them.... Any chance of it happening?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Ummm...It looks as if Putin is taking a page from the USA's empire building scrapbook...

I think it's a natural pushback to the encroachment and encircling from NATO and the US...beyond that...I must say that I prefer his style to the panty waist Nancy boy that's currently occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Ave......KWIM?

YouSir
edit on 3-5-2014 by YouSir because: of that lacking i...

edit on 3-5-2014 by YouSir because: also due to the dangling e...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

How is there no criminal thug option? Not a good poll. Like any politician I've ever known, Putin is a criminal thug doing his job for the money. $40B in fraudulent money so makes him the world's most successful politician.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Bit of a joke isn't it, you either like Putin or you like Putin. How is this a creditable POLL ?

YA I know its a joke, I would just like to see your response incase it is not a joke.

edit on 3-5-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

An obvious rigged poll, probably posted by Pro-Putin Russian sources.

My opinion of Mr. Putin ?

He is a KGB Communist that longs for the glory days of the former Soviet Union, and he has a Napoleon Complex, including a "divide and conquer" approach to his misguided policies. He also has stolen billions of $ from the Russian people, he is not a duly elected leader, as he rigged the elections. He is a power monger who is neither trustworthy nor a leader. He is basically a corrupt mafia style ruler and will do anything and everything to retain an iron grip on power.

edit on 3-5-2014 by rickynews because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is low - even for ATS.
Some 40+ people died in clashes and a fire yesterday and ATS is treating the whole Ukraine situation as if it were a joke.
Of course there is more to this story, of course there are fabrications on both sides and the public are being played by the media and the leaders involved.
But people are dying, people are in fear and panic and chaos.
Perhaps I'm in the minority but I don't find humor in human tragedy and don't feel that it's appropriate.
But hey I don't own the site and it's not my example we're going by.
edit on 3-5-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels
Sorry about your loss.

Do you have any idea how many people worldwide have died a violent death in war and conflicts each year? It's in the hundreds of thousands.
As long as people disagree there is going to conflict, but I don't believe the OP is trying to make a joke about the situation.

It's just an opinion poll about the PR strategy to shape Vladimir Putin's image.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Not gonna do it! The vote is rigged! If you add in that Putin is a challenge to the western world, OR, he is trying to bring back communism, OR a variety of other questions... Then I may participate.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Absolutely BRILLIANT!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
since seagall was funny to many as someone to expound on his relationship with Putin, i have another, well established american who has had ties with the man before his rise and explains a bit of his rise and character. a really good read and pretty good explanation for his demonation in the west.

www.russiaotherpointsofview.com...

just another point of view for those looking to find the middle truth.

sharon tennison is the author.

Out on the sidewalk, I said to my colleague, "Volodya, this is the first time we have ever dealt with a Soviet bureaucrat who didn't ask us for a trip to the US or something valuable!" I remember looking at his business card in the sunlight––it read Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I expected a serious vote... well, what do I expect from ATS these days?
I think Putin is in no way a good guy, but it is good to see at least somebody facing of against the USA/EU/NATO and the IMF.
Both sides only have their interests in mind and the people of the Ukraine will suffer no matter who will rule them... until they finally get a proper election, which I doubt will ever happen btw.
edit on 3-5-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline

Bit of a joke isn't it, you either like Putin or you like Putin. How is this a creditable POLL ?

YA I know its a joke, I would just like to see your response incase it is not a joke.

you were told it's a joke, Ad Infinitum, now close the gub..it never happened.

Fecking conspiracy theorists, enough to make you spit!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Same as ww1 facing a massive economic downturn and war was the option used, and again it cost us more for a war than without if it does progress at the rate of stupidity that is driving both sides to MAD.

ADFF was a victim and his killing was used as the excuse to take the blame away from the bank cartels.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Putin: The last of the Soviets

Hopefully diplomacy can dampen Putins rage with the Russia Ukraine divorce and the US can ensure they do to laugh to much in the fact of Russia

AND NOT KILL US ALL IN THE PROCESS !!!!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

There is nothing in the first post about it being a joke, I read no further then that.

Not sure what you meant about "fecking conspiracy theorist" if it pertained to me I was questioning nothing but pro Putin polling questions.

Let me know if I missed something that said I needed your leave to post on ATS...hope you did not "spit " on yourself... slick.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My opinion of Putin can be summarized with this little anecdote I was told in highschool history class:

In December in 1991, after Gorbachev was ousted by Yeltsin, a Russian news crew was asking people around Moscow their opinions on the new regime and if they preffered communism better. The news crew asked this little old lady what she thought; she said "All the Czars are the same!", the reporter, thinking she was misunderstanding the question explained "No, what do you prefer Communism or Democracy". She said again with more force:

All the Czars are the same

This is my opinion of Putin

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Since I have no proof of anything else and only some of his statements and actions protecting his country from GMO and immigration, to go on, I agree with you, cautiously....

Putin's heart is in the right place, and everyone misunderstands him.
edit on 3-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

He is related to Vlad Tepes

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join