It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Means War: US To Target Putin's Personal $40 Billion Stash

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: Reinmax

Recently, the Swiss have signed agreements with other countries to be more open, to help against laundering and generally not be so bloody-minded when it comes to hiding ill-gotten gains.

Also, the US can pull the strings with regards to the systems used to move capital. They don't need to actually have access to the money itself, just stop it moving.

Your right they dont touch the money they flag the account for transfer. Meaning any bank that wants to maintain the ability to transfer funds internationally won't touch it not worth the risk.Includint the swiss bank he has his accounts in there more than happy to hold it for him though interest is a great thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: freakjive

I want to point out that reports, fake ones at that, speculate he has somewhere between 40 and 70 billion dollars.

You believe this?

I provided the links to his official income... and even if he is lying about it you need to think about how much money they are claiming he has.

40 Billion would make him the richest man in Europe... top 5 in the world... and he isn't even a business man... that alone should be a red flag.

70 Billion would make him the richest man EVER. Come on.

Here is a list worlds richest 10 people.

Funny, he isn't on the list. You would think someone would know! We are talking about a literal snowballing amount of money that is so vast that it could never be spent, even beyond the interest it produces.

Come on people.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
40 billion, 70 billion awe hell lets say 100 billion...

The man flipped the middle finger to TPTB.

He runs Russia the sleeping bear.
Has the 2nd largest nuclear arsenal.
Controls ALL the natural gas for EUROPE.
Removed Russia from the petro dollar.

I really don't think he gives a crap.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaanny
40 billion, 70 billion awe hell lets say 100 billion...

And people are believing it for some reason. Amazing.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Volund

I want to point out that reports, fake ones at that, speculate he has somewhere between 40 and 70 billion dollars.

You believe this?

I provided the links to his official income... and even if he is lying about it you need to think about how much money they are claiming he has.

40 Billion would make him the richest man in Europe... top 5 in the world... and he isn't even a business man... that alone should be a red flag.

Funny, he isn't on the list. You would think someone would know! We are talking about a literal snowballing amount of money that is so vast that it could never be spent, even beyond the interest it produces.

Come on people.

What it is its stocks in companies its claimed Putin has leveraged his power to acquire a 4.5% ownership stake in natural gas producer Gazprom, a 37% stake in oil company Surgutneftegas and 50% stake in Swiss oil-trader Gunvor. Gazprom alone does over $150 billion in revenue annually, Guvnor does $80 billion and Surgutneftegas over $20 billion. Using their most recent market capitalizations, Putin's combined ownership stakes would give him a personal net worth of $70 billion! And if you believe wikileaks Putin has a secret capital abroad and its source is "located in Switzerland a secret Gunvor company, selling oil," which has links to the Kremlin.
edit on 4/23/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Volund

You believe this?

Come on people.

What it is its stocks in companies its claimed Putin has leveraged his power to acquire a 4.5% ownership stake in natural gas producer Gazprom, a 37% stake in oil company Surgutneftegas and 50% stake in Swiss oil-trader Gunvor. Gazprom alone does over $150 billion in revenue annually, Guvnor does $80 billion and Surgutneftegas over $20 billion. Using their most recent market capitalizations, Putin's combined ownership stakes would give him a personal net worth of $70 billion!This means there going to go after the companies accounts.

That would make him the richest man in the world... Secretly even [a very hard thing to do]... i.e. when they decide to take the money we automagically notice that he is the richest man in the world?

Really? He made about 180k USD in 2012. I posted a link to his income.

Even if he lied about that income he wasn't secretly the richest man alive only to be exposed as the richest man in the world because TPTB want to seize his money.

This needs to be moved to the hoax bin.

edit on 23-4-2014 by Volund because: being nice.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I applaud what Putin is doing. The United States Military has been getting away with senseless invasions, economic hit-men, and countless other international crimes.

As soon as Putin pairs up with China and they both abandon the fiat currency we call the United States Dollar, we will see the rest of the world follow. The inevitable collapse of the USD will reach the critical point and we, as US citizens, will be left in a desolate wasteland, trapped within our own borders and nobody will come to save us from our own tyrannical government.

As soon as the economy collapses, crime and looting will explode here. Martial law will be instated, and US military guns will be turned on US citizens like they did in Hurricane Katrina.

With a crime ridden world, we will be running to the gates of the FEMA camps, begging for protection. Our knowledge will be tested, and the sheeple will willing line up for the new RFID implanted device for our new digital currency.

The New World Order will win, there is nothing we can do but let it happen

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Swiss banks have already been hammered since they open even slightly, another knock and the reputation the Swiss banks had would be over completely and a main revenue for the country over forever.

The Foreign Banks in Switzerland Association reported that from the start of 2012 to the end of May 2013, the number of foreign-owned private banks operating in Switzerland declined from 145 to 129 due to the roll-back of bank secrecy regulations. Over the preceding five years, the foreign banks' assets under management declined by 25% to CHF870.7 billion Swiss francs ($921 billion) due to their clients paying taxes or withdrawing their money. Foreign banks in Switzerland saw their pretax margin decline from 38 basis points in 2007 to 20 basis points in 2012.[23]

I guess its the cayman islands, Singapore... maybe hongkong .... so ,moving to china once again?

edit on 23-4-2014 by Reinmax because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2014 by Reinmax because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join