It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Plot' To Take Over Schools Investigated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yes, it is the title of the Thread because that is the title of the headline on skynews!

Yes, it is happening

and No, this isn't propaganda!

Check out the News Article and the Videos on the page and make up your own mind as to what is going on in these schools and places of work!

I thought this kind of thing occurred, you can see it in most schools, there is just not that 'being together' mentality anymore like there used to be 30 years ago, now most children are separated and guess what the cause of concern is??

Twenty-five schools are being investigated in connection with an alleged plot by conservative Muslims to force out headteachers and governors.

A new chief advisor is now being appointed by Birmingham City Council to handle the at least 200 complaints received in relation to Operation Trojan Horse after an unsigned, undated document was sent to the council and teaching unions last year.

It apparently set out a blueprint for seizing control of the governing bodies of schools, and forcing out those who do not agree. It claimed to have forced a change of leadership at four schools.

Whistleblowers - including former staff - have made a number of allegations against schools in Birmingham since the accusations came to light, including one claim the teachings of an al-Qaeda-linked preacher were praised in front of pupils.

Other complaints include the alleged segregation of boys and girls in lessons and assemblies, a ban on sex education and bullying of non-Muslim staff.

news.sky.com...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Oh you are in trouble. Not allowed to bring the actions of muslims into light. We are supposed to ignore it and claim you racist.

Good luck with this and I got your back. for a minute,,, have to go to welding class soon

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This is really quite awful.

I dont really mind the idea of faith schools, although I do think a Wahabi school or a school teaching radical islam would be a bit much.

I think Islamic schools have just as much right to exist as Catholic schools do, so long as they can adhere to the same rules set out for all schools (religious or not)

I also think this case will become more interesting (and disturbing) as it develops but at the same time I think we need to be very careful that it does not turn into some kind of witch-hunt against all Muslims, we need to remember that Muslims only represent 5% of the total population of England and Wales. Furthermore it is also important to remember that the vast majority of this 5% do not support a violent interpretation of Islam.

I worry when i see stories like this for two reasons.

Firstly because its down right wrong that its possible that this could be happening, a religious movement trying to contorl state, non-denominational schools. This is made even worse by the allegation that some of the teachings at these schools may be promoting a radical sect of Islam.

The second reason I worry is because I know that stories like this in the press are manipulated by groups such as the BNP and EDL to support their xenophobic agenda. Some individuals will use this headline to promote a fictional idea that Islam is taking over the UK when in fact they only represent about 5% of the total population and the largest growing "faith" probably being Atheism as we move further towards a much more secular culture.

So I fear that this is both the fact that a religion is trying to take over our schools but also that this could cause further islamophobia throughout the nation.
edit on 14-4-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
First read about this a month or two ago and i genuinely this is a plausible conspiracy for the simple fact that the school systems play into the hands of immigrants in order to promote equality.

Muslims tend to take over specific area's in cities, they stick together so to speak - So all their kids go to the local school and therefore some school's have a majority percent of students who have a muslim faith. Naturally, the school will take that into consideration and listen to the community about how they want their schools to be run.

Its a disgusting conspiracy and those perpetrators spit in the face of what it means to be British. If you want to live in a full on muslim society, move to a muslim country.

I hope they are investigated and locked up if they get found guilty.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Here's something you might find of interest, a purpose built shopping centre for white people. Oh sorry, it's purpose built for Asians, an unintended mistake about a premeditated racially-motivated retail development in Bradford, in this wonderful world of equality we live im looking forward to sending my children to an all white school and shopping in an all white shopping center

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Khalid Mahmood the Pakistani born MP for Perry Bar put in a nutshell;

Khalid Mahmood, Birmingham Perry Barr, MP told Sky News: "I believe fundamentally there has been a serious bid by a very small minority trying to get under the radar against the wishes of the mainstream Muslim community."

Mr Mahmood said he had been told of the "bullying and harassment" of senior teaching staff and governors at some of the schools involved.

He said: "What they were trying to do is change the theological beliefs of the majority of the Muslim community into a more hardline belief for young people coming through, and if you put all the schools together you're talking somewhere in the region of 3-4,000 children and that in a community of young people coming though is huge.

However, not everyone seems to believe there is a case to answer;

Park View School, the most high-profile of the schools caught up in these claims, has strongly rejected the allegations.

The chair of governors, Tahir Alam, dismissed the "ridiculous assertions" and said this was a media-generated "frenzy".

www.bbc.co.uk...

Its also worth noting that Birmingham City Council will be contacting authorities in Bradford and Manchester where they have been experiencing 'similar issues'.

Just how widespread is this practice?
And one source alleges that this has been 'taking place since the 1990's'.

There will also be questions asked of Ofsted who recently rated some of these schools as 'outstanding'.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Muslims tend to take over specific area's in cities, they stick together so to speak - So all their kids go to the local school and therefore some school's have a majority percent of students who have a muslim faith. Naturally, the school will take that into consideration and listen to the community about how they want their schools to be run -

I have to say i do agree with this in as much as Islamic communities traditionally stick together and as such there are parts of larger cities that have a higher than proportional population of individuals of the Islamic faith. And so yes by extension schools in that area will have a higher proportion of Muslims and schools will have to accommodate for this. I do not see it as a conspiracy, rather I see it as shifting demographics.

The solution really would be for Islamic communities to submit applications to set up Islamic schools in these area's similar to the way we have "catholic Schools".

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Muslims tend to take over specific area's in cities, they stick together so to speak - So all their kids go to the local school and therefore some school's have a majority percent of students who have a muslim faith. Naturally, the school will take that into consideration and listen to the community about how they want their schools to be run -

I have to say i do agree with this in as much as Islamic communities traditionally stick together and as such there are parts of larger cities that have a higher than proportional population of individuals of the Islamic faith. And so yes by extension schools in that area will have a higher proportion of Muslims and schools will have to accommodate for this. I do not see it as a conspiracy, rather I see it as shifting demographics.

The conspiracy begings when muslim staff start to advocate more hardline muslim teachings such as separation of boys and girls, only halal foods etc. I have no problem with muslims living together or schools that experience a high percentage of muslim children, its when they purposely start removing staff and implementing their ideology year after year...
Though in my experience of the muslim community i totally expect them to play dumb and then the race card.

The solution really would be for Islamic communities to submit applications to set up Islamic schools in these area's similar to the way we have "catholic Schools".

I dont like the idea of that. I feel religion should be kept out of schools. They have places for religious teachings, people should use them.

^^ And i meant all of that respectfully to you.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I see what you are saying and I'm already beginning to have second thoughts about making a thread on this subject but I thought it were important to post here (after all, it is the only site I Browse where all subjects are discussed).

I'm not going to post what I was going to post as that will only make me look 'Prejudice' against ALL.

It does happen though as I posted on another thread doing the rounds that I noticed at my 'Medical Practioners' that the women doctors have now been separated from the Male Doctors! The women have been moved to the first floor and the men are on the ground floor... this is a recent change and yes they are mainly of 'Muslim' faith in there...
edit on CDTMon, 14 Apr 2014 14:13:41 -0500u3002x141x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Actually a proven fact the scum are attempt to install Shariah Law into the school districts. -.- They segregated whites from negros but when it comes to infiltration of real threats, they turn a blind eye.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is a good thread and should be brought up. I can find a link that shows textbooks in Fla public schools that have 56 pages on islam and 1 page on every other religion. School kids taken to mosques, school children segregated due to islamic laws, islam in our courts and our govt.

Just not allowed to say anything about it. They will kill you you, the religion of peace.

link   

Religion should definately be kept at home IMO.

It never was this bad regarding 'Faith' schools, its only been headlining the news over the last 10 years or so and you can guess why.

I also believe any 'Religion' should be left out of the workplace!

In fact I'm getting more and more fed up with 'religion' as a means to control people.

Open a magazine and its screaming at me. yes that Religion that I'm not going to mention.
edit on CDTMon, 14 Apr 2014 14:14:19 -0500u3002x119x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I see what you are saying and I'm already beginning to have second thoughts about making a thread on this subject but I thought it were important to post here (after all, it is the only site I Browse where all subjects are discussed).

I'm not going to post what I was going to post as that will only make me look 'Prejudice' against ALL.

It does happen though as I posted o another thread doing the rounds that I noticed at my 'Medical Practioners' that the women doctors have now been separated from the Male Doctors! The women have been moved to the first floor and the men are on the ground floor... this is a recent change and yes they are mainly of 'Muslim' faith in there...

Please do! I wanna hear what you feel about it. People take easily are offended always have something to hide and seemly attempt to censor us from speaking our minds. If need be, reply and I shall do the honors, I could care less about little people backlash.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

tinner07
Is a good thread and should be brought up. I can find a link that shows textbooks in Fla public schools that have 56 pages on islam and 1 page on every other religion. School kids taken to mosques, school children segregated due to islamic laws, islam in our courts and our govt.

Just not allowed to say anything about it. They will kill you you, the religion of peace.

LOL No offense, what you say is true definitely, however a templar is exactly the same with a diff allegiance, unless that is from a game lol. Just saying

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
old thread

It's deja vu all over again.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Na. It doesn't matter and I don't want things to get out of hand in this Thread!

I just wanted to bring the news article to ATS.

BUT

If the MODS feel that this Thread shouldn't be here, they can put it into the bin.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

SprocketUK
old thread

It's deja vu all over again.

ooops.

Sorry.

O well. I guess my thread will get closed after all although my news article does say that Investigations are going ahead. Is that mentioned on the other one? The other one I noticed only says '12' schools were involved but my news article says '25'... so there must have been more complaints!

Maybe the MODS can put the two together somehow.

edit on CDTMon, 14 Apr 2014 14:20:39 -0500u3002x139x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I remember reading about a time when a religion or group of people were considered a threat.

Along came a person named Adolf Hitler who decided it was the right time to eradicate that threat.

I think he was wrong.

The right to express an opinion isn't wrong even if it isn't your opinion.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

You know what?

I'm sorry to say this but I think its going to happen all over again. If this investigation turns out to be true and happening at the primary school stage, think what its going to be like in 15 years time. Thats if 'Labour' or 'Conservatives' are still ruling us with their heads up their behinds and kissing as s! I have read that 'Conservatives' are trying to change things with 'Immigration' and Islam' but I don't know if that wil be enough. I even read that 'Extremists' are co-ordinating events happening in Iraq, Afghanistan and Nigeria from England. LOL. This is just stuff you couldn't dream up and I don't think its going down too well with most Brits!

Its nearly 100 years since the first War and nearly 70 years since WWII ended.

edit on CDTMon, 14 Apr 2014 14:27:34 -05000000003002x134x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by minusinfinity

You know what?

I'm sorry to say this but I think its going to happen all over again.

Its nearly 100 years since the first War and nearly 70 years since WWII ended.

I doubt this incident will cause ww3...

Lets not turn this into a scaremongering thread, lets keep it on topic, eh?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join