It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Plot' To Take Over Schools Investigated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

SprocketUK
old thread

It's deja vu all over again.

ooops.

Sorry.

O well. I guess my thread will get closed after all although my news article does say that Investigations are going ahead. Is that mentioned on the other one? The other one I noticed only says '12' schools were involved but my news article says '25'... so there must have been more complaints!

Maybe the MODS can put the two together somehow.

edit on CDTMon, 14 Apr 2014 14:20:39 -0500u3002x139x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

Nah, it's ok. This one's doing alright.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I see it happening.

It's sad.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

SearchLightsInc

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by minusinfinity

You know what?

I'm sorry to say this but I think its going to happen all over again.

Its nearly 100 years since the first War and nearly 70 years since WWII ended.

I doubt this incident will cause ww3...

Lets not turn this into a scaremongering thread, lets keep it on topic, eh?

NO I'm not trying to say that this incident could provoke WWIII. I was just referencing the above poster o what she/he said regarding 'Hitler'.

Back to the topic at hand.

What we have all witnessed over the last 10 to 15 years is actually happening but some people still refuse to acknowledge the fact.

We will know for sure once these investigations have taken place and i hope the Media does show the public what they found out as I'm sure a lot of people will want to know.

I need to go for now but I'll check back later.
edit on CDTMon, 14 Apr 2014 14:35:08 -05000000003002x108x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is very worrying for sure....and some of the teachings and speakers they've invited to give talks are just abhorrent and not appropriate for kids, the segregation, the anti other religion talks they get, all not good.

I hope all of the schools that are found to be teaching radicalism and hatred are closed down and the kids can be relocated.
This is worrying but it is not new, there have been a few undercover expose kinda programmes that have highlighted this issue.
It is also probably more widespread and more hidden than we know about.

On the flip side, let's not turn this into a "Muslims taking over the world" or "all Muslims are evil" crap fest either because we know how some on here don't need much of an excuse to start posting Daily Mail articles or all of the evil things that all the muslims have ever done.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The thing is, its undoubtedly 'just a minority' of schools, probably even a minority of Muslim faith schools.
We've had the Dispatches programme revelations then there were the schools in Derby and now it seems in Birmingham, Bradford and Manchester.
There seems to be a trend developing.
At what point do you step in and say enough is enough?
As Khalid Mahmood pointed out, there's undoubtedly a significant number of young Muslims being exposed to this extremism at a very impressionable stage in their lives.

Its slightly ironic that people should mention Hitler and The Nazi's.
They were allowed to go unchecked as it was believed that they were only a minority.....we all know how that played out.

Some things need nipping in the bud before they escalate.

I agree wholeheartedly that we have to be careful not to allow this to become a cause celebre used to victimise and marginalise all Muslims - but neither should it be swept under the carpet just because it is Muslims and people fear some sort of backlash etc.
edit on 14/4/14 by Freeborn because: grammar

(post by JewelOfDenial removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
DIscuss the topic at hand.

If this turns into a hate thread, it will be closed and appropriate action taken against those who take it there.

Only warning.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I believe the secret radical Muslim agenda in the UK is to slowly infiltrate all aspects of influence. Schools for indoctrination, Local and UK Government for control and perhaps media for propaganda purposes. While the UK is part of the EU, I don't think we can do a lot about this as we have relinquished control of our Borders, and our ability to make our own rules and laws to the EU. I personally despair of what the UK will look like in 10 - 20 years and am glad that I prolly will not see this.. Sad

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I hear ya.

Its a massive issue here though, especially with the Elections coming up! On May 22nd I think we will witness a shift to the right of centre but I do hope it doesn't go too far right!

I think that these issues are only of concern to those people who live in the Towns and Cities where we have seen a mass increase in people of 'that' faith. Those people who aren't living in those areas will obviously not see it happening.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

It is time to step in and say it because things are getting out of hand.

I'm pretty sure the Government knew about this trend before allowing all this immigration from those areas but they just let it happen.

Ok, we have had 'other' faith schools for a long while but none of those have ever caused so much concern.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

getso
I believe the secret radical Muslim agenda in the UK is to slowly infiltrate all aspects of influence. Schools for indoctrination, Local and UK Government for control and perhaps media for propaganda purposes. While the UK is part of the EU, I don't think we can do a lot about this as we have relinquished control of our Borders, and our ability to make our own rules and laws to the EU. I personally despair of what the UK will look like in 10 - 20 years and am glad that I prolly will not see this.. Sad

Theyve already done this to snake Canada out of the free thinking world.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It is time to step in and say it because things are getting out of hand.

I'm pretty sure the Government knew about this trend before allowing all this immigration from those areas but they just let it happen.

Ok, we have had 'other' faith schools for a long while but none of those have ever caused so much concern.

Do those schools promote Jihad?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

this link was sent to me awhile ago in another post.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

neformore
DIscuss the topic at hand.

If this turns into a hate thread, it will be closed and appropriate action taken against those who take it there.

Only warning.

Does that mean exposing Jihadist agenda in schools in considered a hate thread?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There is no place for any religion in any school.
Any modern, 21st century country is a secular one, and religion and faith and dogma have no place in system of education.
Many will say that UK is a Christian country and yes, it was like many other nations, founded on Christianity but most people have moved on, religion is now a personal and private matter, not a state matter.
Stop all the faith schools and free schools and just have state schools where kids of all religions and gender and ethnicity go and mix and learn and grow together.

Regarding these specific cases, close the schools and arrest anyone preaching or teaching hate.
Find out how deep it goes and implement what I mentioned above, secular schools that just teach.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

stargatetravels
There is no place for any religion in any school.
Any modern, 21st century country is a secular one, and religion and faith and dogma have no place in system of education.
Many will say that UK is a Christian country and yes, it was like many other nations, founded on Christianity but most people have moved on, religion is now a personal and private matter, not a state matter.
Stop all the faith schools and free schools and just have state schools where kids of all religions and gender and ethnicity go and mix and learn and grow together.

Regarding these specific cases, close the schools and arrest anyone preaching or teaching hate.
Find out how deep it goes and implement what I mentioned above, secular schools that just teach.

Pretty much the answer to reformation and return to intelligence for the youth.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Couldn't agree with you more. I think religion should be taught as part of history and laws should be in place to stop children from being brain washed into any form of religion. They should be learning mixing and community skills yes, but dogma no,, not until they are old enough to be able to think about their beliefs individually.

Our politicians are in a difficult position because we have many Jewish ones and if you allow anyone other than C O E which is England's official religion sitting in parliament then it opens the door for these Muslim extreemists to slowly and insiduously get into positions of power because its hardly PC for a Jewish politicians to criticise muslim tactics. Religion neerds to be puit in a place of safety for all. Its time we all asked ourselves what are we doing with archaic beliefs governing a secular society. If man doesn't know instinctively what is right and wrong behaviour today, then there is precious little hope for him in the future, because he's had enough time to learn it.

The two questions posed for the holidays should be more on the lines of academic learning, not socio-twaddle. Those questions involve all sorts of things kids are not taught till they are older - such as economics. Everyone has feelings about multiculturalism but it only works if it integrates and does not separate. For many people Islam is a step way further than they naturally relate and its alien virtually especially the garb the women seem to love. My wife dsappeared into that type of dress I would be there myself with the scissors.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I agree with you.

I also think it should be investigated by someone who knows what to look for, most people who don't know Islam wouldn't be able to tell extremism verses middle of the road though.

Mass immigration causes problems of its own, and those problems are what you are dealing with.

When 1 person who is foreign to a group gets into a group of 30 for a science project, the 29 will help the one get up to speed - teach them and help them etc and the 1 in fairly short order becomes a part of the project.

On the other hand, when 5 (who speak a common language) people who are foreign to a group get into a group of 30 the 5 will speak to one another and it will take much longer for those 5 to become a part of the project because they are less likely to communicate or try to work with the other 25 as well, it will happen, just slower than if only one had stepped into the group.

When you throw 10 into a group and the 10 share a common language separate from the other 20 you will find them at odds altogether with the 20 and no integration will happen because they will just keep to themselves - you are more likely to simply find two projects rather than 1 from a group like this.

This is the problem in England, too much immigration way too fast - it stops any integration process.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

do you think this has been allowed to happen for a greater integration or an appeasement to powers above ? , ie off world?

I wonder why the Romanians have been added to the mix ?

funBox

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

funbox
reply to post by OpinionatedB

do you think this has been allowed to happen for a greater integration or an appeasement to powers above ? , ie off world?

I wonder why the Romanians have been added to the mix ?

funBox

If it was integrating then surely the school's would run as they do up and down this country? Not with islamic ideals at the heart of them?

Its a backwards way of "integration" if you ask me!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join