It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic militants trying to ruin state education.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

iRoyalty
reply to post by SprocketUK

I do all I can to defend Muslims, but when they want to change everything to something we do not want, I can't stand by their side.

It makes me sad, so many Muslims I know are kind and peaceful people, the few always ruin it for the many :/

Rest assure ,i am sure the UK gov will intervene before Muslims start taking over lol :-P

I used to feel the same here in the USA after i converted to Islam ,i thought maybe i should be able to live as a Muslim in every aspect ,however it's just not possible here , so a wise imam (teacher) told me lol , go live in an Islamic country ;-) insha ALLAH ( god willing ) some day ;-) i just wish more of the muslim umma (nation) would realize this and come to terms with it....

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Whilst the the general premise that it's not all Muslims who are messing things up for everyone, there's a real lack of visible opposition to the nutters from the moderares.
Just look at how the edl get pilloried publicly by the average Brit. Or, more pertinently, the national front, bnp and C18. They can't really function because most of us just won't stand for their poison.
I've yet to see the same level of commitment from the wider Islamic community.
By letting these people slowly ruin things we are all doing a grave disservice to future generations.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join