It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Boeing located near Kandahar, the passengers and crew captured

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

"Pilots Flight MH370 not guilty of stealing a plane was hijacked by unknown persons," said the "MK" authoritative source in the security services

"Missing March 8 on Malaysia Airlines airliner with 227 passengers on board and 12th members of the crew captured and is southeast of Kandahar, in Afghanistan, near the border with Pakistan. Aircraft stands on a small" rural "road with a broken wing - t . liner is alleged to have committed a hard landing. All passengers alive, divided into seven groups and live in a "mud hut" from hand to mouth. From the aircraft were captured about 20 Asian Professionals, the capture of which was necessary, presumably, the American side. Ie this hijacking - someone's order. "

Malaysian Boeing located near Kandahar, the passengers and crew captured

Okay, this comes from a translated source. Let's keep a cool head and try to debunk this if possible. Keep in mind today's date. (See Thread)

It's very interesting none-the-less. Please read for more:

All this correspondent "MK" on condition of anonymity said a source in the security services. This information in any of the world's media has not previously been published.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Can we get someone to officially translate the article for further verification?

Source Article (No Translation)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's hard to tell if this site is legit or not because of the need to translate.

I'll try to see what I can find.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Thanks, SS. I'm working now to find additional sources and find a true translation.

Do you know if April Fools is celebrated in Russia and other parts of Europe?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Just because it's in a foreign language, doesn't take away the fact, there are so many unknowns flying around on this story. I'll wait for a member to translate it for us, to start making any decisions on validity.

Des

link   
As far as I can tell, this site seems legit.

Moskovskij Komsomolets (Russian: Московский комсомолец) is a Moscow-based daily newspaper with a circulation approaching one million, covering general news.[1] Founded in 1919, it is now regarded as publishing sensational or provocative items on Russian politics and society.

Source
edit on 1-4-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

link   
This article was published March 16th

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Did jetliner fly into area controlled by Taliban? Net widens after claims final satellite signal could have been sent from the ground

The missing Malaysian airlines flight MH370 may have been deliberately flown under the radar to Taliban-controlled bases on the border of Afghanistan, it has emerged, as authorities said that the final message sent from the cockpit came after one of the jet's communications systems had already been switched off.

Eight days after the Boeing 777 vanished, The Independent has learnt that Malaysian authorities are seeking diplomatic permission to investigate a theory that the plane was flown to one of a number of Taliban strongholds on the Afghan border in North West Pakistan.

The latest revelation came as it was revealed that the final message sent to air traffic controllers from the jet's cockpit - “ All right, good night” - was spoken after someone on board had already disabled the plane's ACARS reporting system.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You are keeping the right attitude about this, Des. This is why I always enjoy your contributions.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
Founded in 1919, it is now regarded as publishing sensational or provocative items on Russian politics and society.

'Sensational or provocative items'. Sounds like The Weekly World News or similar publications, there were other articles on 'Snowden's anti-gravity weapon'. It smells like a false story.

edit on 1-4-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I believe it is the 2nd in Russia already, so I don't know if that squashes the April-fools aspect or not.

The site seems to be one of the biggest newspaper sites in Russia and I believe is overseen by the Russian Gov't. I find it hard to believe that the big-guys in Russia would want to perpetuate a hoax concerning such a controversial topic.

In the end, this is all based on anonymous info and we need conformation on this from other sources.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Very well could be. Wish we had someone in Russia to put this in perspective.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

So, the article source is a Russian tabloid? if this article is genuine, other Russian publications would surely run it, especially with what's going between the USA and then right now. Getting a scoop on where the plane really is would give Russia the sort of kudos and attention it is looking for.

I wait and wonder but don't hold high hopes of this being legitimate.
edit on 1-4-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
?????????

Camp Bastion is just 'down the road' from Kandahar.......

I DOUBT this stories creditability , sorry

PDUK

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

sheepslayer247
Founded in 1919, it is now regarded as publishing sensational or provocative items on Russian politics and society.

'Sensational or provocative items'. Sounds like The Weekly World News or similar publications, there were other articles on 'Snowden's anti-gravity weapon'. It smells like a false story.

edit on 1-4-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

I'm not doubting that it's a possibility that it could be a tabloid type but remember that it is a loose translation.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

markosity1973
So, the article source is a Russian tabloid?

Hard to say with the translation aspect. I am reluctant to click on any .ru sites. It appears some of the stories I came across are out there and some look accurate.

Kinda like the New York Times.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't know the source, but i ll get some shots: what sounds fishy:

- landing a Boeing 777 on a small rural street, a wing missing but everyone survived?
- Kandahar is porbably under 24/7 land and air observation by US/UK and allied powers, yet after what 3 weeks now no one spotted a Boeing standing around?
- no other sources on the story that would be the topselling news?

I call aprils fools.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well, at the bottom of the page where other articles are listed, there is one titled

Malaysian "Boeing" was shot down over the ocean: the terrorists were labeled in a nuclear reactor

Searches suddenly disappeared "Boeing" - a cover of his "execution." In fact, the plane was hijacked by terrorists who wanted to send the plane on a nuclear reactor somewhere in India.

As a result, decided to bring down the liner, without waiting for an apocalyptic outcome. Such unbanal version outlined in his best Learn Russian writer Eduard Limonov. Concurrently policies.

"Among the children of influential Russian version goes that Malaysian airliner was hijacked, and therefore was shot down over the Indian Ocean. Aim of terrorists allegedly was a nuclear reactor, possibly in India, vague information. That is all these protracted quest - regular noodles ears for us with you, suckers. "civilized" people have long everyone knows, "- said Edward Veniaminovich.

Soooooo......which is it?
Hijacked or shot down?????

Both from the same source

edit on 1-4-2014 by snarky412 because: fix link

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So is this from a Russian Tabloid? What is the March 16th thing, if it were even remotely true from that date, we would have these people back already....at least the unimportant ones.

I don't think this is an April Fools Joke, just a normal Tabloid style article. I mean the Russians probably have tabloids like the national Enquirer.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I don't know about Russia, but it apparently started in Europe after they switched the New Year celebration from April, spring, to the first of January. People who either did not know about the swap or refused to switch were said to be April fools. I believe that was in France if I'm remembering one of the staff fluff pieces from my workplace correctly.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Its its true, the story ought to break on Russia Today fairly quickly. Being a state propaganda machine, I'm sure Mr Putin would want to milk this one for all the prestige for being first with a story of global interest he can get.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join