It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura will be on ATS Today and Tomorrow!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
We've been working with Jesse Ventura's team over at his new home www.ora.tv/offthegrid and the Governor has agreed to do an Ask Me Anything here on AboveTopSecret.com next Monday and Tuesday. It fits nicely with a new episode he's putting out titled "April Fools America, Your Government Doesn't Represent You!".

Whether you agree with him or not nobody can deny he has worked hard to shake things up and expose what he sees as abuses of power, corruption, cover ups, and various other nefarious acts committed by people in power.

Get your question (we will be strictly enforcing the one question per member rule on this AMA since were pretty sure it's going to be a very busy one) ready for Jesse and log in Monday to post it. We will also be strictly enforcing our requirement for the utmost civility and respect to be shown to our invited guest. Polite disagreement is fine, civil criticism is OK, but trolling, rudeness, and sheer stupidity will result in post removals and account terminations.

We're going to post his intro/opening post Monday afternoon Central U.S. Time and Jesse will log on at 7:00pm U.S. Central Time and answer as many of your questions as he can that evening. He will return Tuesday at 4:00pm U.S. Central Time to answer some more. He doesn't have much time on Tuesday so get your question in early on Monday.

Just to avoid any speculation, this is NOT an April fools joke, we quit doing those years ago, this is exactly what we're saying it is.

Here's the details:

What: An Ask Me Anything with Jesse Ventura

When: Monday 31 March, 2014 at 7:00pm U.S. Central time and Tuesday 01 April, 2014 at 4:00pm U.S. Central time.

This is a golden opportunity to interact with someone most of us would never be able to get one on one with, please show some respect and, most of all, enjoy it!

Springer...
edit on 3-31-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

No questions but will be following that AMA with great interest !!

I think this might end up being the most popular AMA you've been able to put together so far !

Just Wow !!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Don't know how you pulled this off...but this will be very interesting. Can't wait.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
WOW!

The AMA's keep getting better and better! I have a feeling this one will be epic!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Legendary doesn't fit it... Let me see.... THIS WILL BE EPIC!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If you can get Jesse, you can get Chuck Norris...??

I will be staying tuned....

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

This will be good.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I can see this AMA getting out of hand fast. The Mods will have a busy two days.

Good luck folks! Breathe deep.

edit on 28-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling error

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Way to go Springer! I love these AMA sessions they are very
interesting, educational & it allows us the opportunity to participate
with the guest making it even more exciting. Thank you!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Cool should be fun! I am still undecided on his show whether it is "real" or if he has already been corrupted. I like it though.
Firepiston

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is just too wild!Jesse doesn't pull his punches.Sure to be a classic.
Great work Springer!
Edit:Gee Springer if we can get Jesse maybe he can get his partner Sean Stone to ask his father Oliver to drop by!
edit on CDTFripm51261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I honestly can't wait for this.
ATS+VENTURA = The One above all!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Although I have openly been skeptical of Jesse as a conspiracy researcher, Iam looking forward to reading what he has to say,and his responses to questions from members. Thanks for providing the opportunity Springer.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's good to see high profile theorists coming to ATS. It gives us a great chance to verify a lot about said theorists and of course gives a chance to challenge validity.

We should get Alex Jones on here as well. I don't think he'd ever come on though, we'd question what he doesn't want questioned.

I don't know weather it is my perception of this site being greater than what it is, or people watching their political careers by avoiding this site but I feel as if this should be the hot spot for anyone wanting to seek/dispense truth... Especially high profiled individuals who want to push people into getting REALLY informed. I'd like to understand what's up with the lack of high profiled "Conspiracy Theorists" here or maybe they are just hidden.

My question to Jesse might pertain to why high profile players care so much about fixing issues but too much about themselves to risk being on sites or advertising sites like this.

I can see how some might want clarification, ask away.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I have nothing but mad respect for Jesse Ventura. It is just amazing what he has been able to acomplish. I have a few questions for him and honestly I can not frakking wait!

Its not everyday you get to "talk" to your Idol

THANK YOU ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   
Oh wow!! Now that one I will probably come up with a question for.

Are you going to have people submit questions ahead of time, so Mr Ventura doesn't have to wade through long anecdotes and posts with multiple questions?
That might save a lot of derailment and keep it on track....maybe? Just my newbie opinion. Close questions an hour before his scheduled login, and once those are answered, then open it up to further ONE QUESTION submissions?

link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I agree, this could get out of hand. But it is an excellent opportunity and it doesn't take much effort for us members to behave ourselves for just a couple days.

I will get my question ready and thanks ATS for getting the Gov to do an AMA.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

TDawgRex
I can see this AMA getting out of hand fast.

Bet it doesn't.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We should give Jesse a free pass to go to rude posters homes and body slam them.I'm getting rowdy already!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have to think of the one question no-one else will ask.

Dang!

Congrats ATS!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join