It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Now the Eagle” by N.P.Contompasis - Reference to Missing Plane in this 2010 Novel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
nowtheeagle.blogspot.com...

Missing Plane Flight HM370 One Way Nonstop to New York City

Ali could no longer stand the smell coming from his comrade being one of 24 al Qaeda so-called freedom fighters jammed in twelve caskets in the cargo hole of flight HM370 bound for Beijing, China from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He gave the signal from his cellphone for all to emerge vampire like with weapons in hand.

Ali turned the radar jamming device on that was loaded in a crate marked fragile glass and the boldest takeover of any commercial airliner was about to begin.

He knew he had only five minutes before the crew in the cockpit realized they weren’t being tracked and they had to move fast. With military precision the 24 emerged through a little known duct that led into the passenger compartment. They quickly put on their gasmasks and released the poisonous gas grenades rendering all on board near death.

They quickly broke through the cockpit door where the plane was still on autopilot with four unconscious crew members still in their seats.

Read the rest (it won't take long, it's an excerpt from the novel) at the link above.

This blows my mind!!
edit on 14-3-2014 by berkeleygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This just keeps getting weirder.

And weirder.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ill try to find the novel online to check this part. So we are saying this guy wrote back in 2010 that a flight code MH370 , the very exact plane that disappeared on march 7( i think it was 7), was being snatch by terrorists...

Also from the same part, just a few lines below
quote"Unfortunately, the world was still a week away from finding him, since the Obama Administration was still distracted by Vladimir Putin in the Crimea. "quote

....wth is going on here?
Im trying to find the novel , ill post back if i find it.This is CRAZY....amazing finding op!

Ok now i get it lol!
The guy just writes the "novel" as the events in real life happens, and he ties them to fit the story.He wrote that today so, no conspiracy or anything here.I just misinterpreted the whole thing,

edit on 14-3-2014 by zarzelius because: Missread the whole thing, sorry :S

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm calling bs, there's no way he could have predicted Putin's involvement in Crimea as well. I would love to see someone on here that can verify this. Hoax!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Soooo.... The puzzle fits.... According to the website thelastelection'14.com and also referenced in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have 6 days before FLT 370 flies over the arctic and takes out either NYC, DC or the NSA.... Great time to stock up on thyroid meds and move to Australia...

Sounds like this book is moving to the top of the best sellers list. How long before the similarities are raised in the MSM?

Edit: can't find this novel for sale any where gojng back to 2010. Mr. Contampasis happens to be a financier and big part of the tea party. While I think this would make a great novel and while I do tend to lean right and think our total govt is lost I cry HOAX!!!!
edit on 14-3-2014 by bkfd54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nah i think is not a book.I cant find it.
The guy just writes stuff on his blog and calls it a "ongoing novel" so, no conspiracy here, just some guy writing weird stuff.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm speechless Berkeleygal!How chillingly accurate.How many of these predictions are turning out to be facts after the case!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wait, it says that it was blogged on 8/11/09 at 3:40 PM ???
Then i didnt misread lol!

WTH, we need to get some clarity on the matter.Can anyone find if the actual post was from back in 2009?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

This may be interesting if you can identify with certainty the flight had coffins loaded aboard.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zarzelius

Blog start date is the day he created the header. His post is current to "now".

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I can't find the book, nor really anything about this guy altho he does have a Farcebook page

www.facebook.com...

and from the link in my OP there's this

Now The Eagle

This is a novel by Nicholas Contompasis about the Obama Administration. This is fiction. It should not in any way be considered factual. We hope you enjoy this daily fictitious tongue-in-cheek novel of the Obama Presidency. The author has taken the liberty to use these facetious/factual events and individuals to express his concerns and fears of this Administration. *** © copyright 2010 Nicholas Contompasis All Rights Reserved.

Bold is mine... 2010? Is this guy a BS'er or what
edit on 14-3-2014 by berkeleygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
how chilling is that?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Is an "ongoing novel" meaning he post the novel episodes as a blog...some sort of websode novel or something. I think he posted that today , march 14 .Dont know about the date below the post so, i think is just something he writes and uses real facts as material.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That's for the title.... He just crafted/penned the paroble we are all reading. Authors will copyright titles even if they never use them. They will also change the story to the title many times before publishing. Also by doing what he's done he has secured a spot for all story rights including movie, tv, radio and literature. Remember he is a financier and obviously no dummy. A tool, yes.
edit on 14-3-2014 by bkfd54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well now I am pissed off that I was taken in and so gullible...

Think I will have a

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

How quick do you think the MSM will bring this up... It was a good find though!!! S+F

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Read the upper right section of the page. It is an internet novel written daily.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Don't feel bad, I was sitting here going...no way...that just can't be.
I almost thought it was real myself...

My my, arn't some of us getting jumpy?!

*twitch*

Oh, and s&f for making me paranoid for a moment..lol
That is like the third time today.

Must be the coffee...

edit on 14-3-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Am I missing something here?

The blog post was written on 14th March 2014......he started the blog back in 2010.

The guy takes current events and puts his own novel twist on them.

Nothing weird or conspiratorial at all as far as I can see

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks friends.

We need a walk of shame emoticon

What do I know? After 20 years of working for CPA's and getting laid off in 2009 and looking for work for a while I am now rolling freakin burritos from 5 am to 11 am three days a week at MacDonalds!!! At least I have work LOL! Not many jobs around here in Johnston City, Ill (The Magic City of Little Egypt).

On topic. yes, this missing plane circus has us all running in circles. I hope the next time we see that plane it's not blowing up someone!!!!!

I needed that

Love you guys

top topics

<<   2 >>

join