It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Air...theory, odd coincidences, William and Kate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Every report I am seeing and hearing is saying they are now focusing on the plane heading south or south west. This is getting more and more interesting. I still am running with Maldives and the plane was put in a hangar. Too many things were done on the flight for this to be pilot suicide....no need to turn anything off, just ditch and kill everyone. My money is on this plane landed and all passengers not involved are already dead.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just thought about this on a mother thread. The only two reasons for the hijackers to not have claimed responsibility for this flight are that the pilot commandeered the plane and downed it or there is a secondary mission for this plane and until that mission is completed the group responsible are keeping radio silence. Can anyone think of any other reason for the silence?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

What if they are the bargaining chip and will be on the plane once it takes off? Would they still shoot this plane out of the air knowing William and Kate are on it if that was the case?

I may be missing something here......but.....how exactly do William & Kate end up on this plane?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Ha....I don't think they end up on it. It was simply an odd coincidence when I first came up with the Maldives theory that they happened to be in Maldives until the 17th. My initial thought was they were the targets. I can still see this plane being landed there and readied for another phase.

If they are part of this and part of the plan was for the party responsible was to get them on the plane then sure....what country it going to shoot the royal family down?
edit on 3/15/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Fair enough....but you did say this:

What if they are the bargaining chip and will be on the plane once it takes off?

Not quite sure how you were getting Wills and Kate on that plane though!

Nothing wrong with an outlandish theory on a conspiracy site
....but I do think you are more wrong than right, however this really is a strange one, my opinion for what it's worth is that the plane crashed, by foul means or fair, I really can't see it having landed anywhere undetected and I really do think that wreckage will be found in the coming days.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Yeah...I do think they would make an excellent bargaining chip. I am very aware that it is a super outlandish CT but every now and then I like my brain to go for it. They have been in Maldives since the 5th and are not scheduled to return until the 17th. Their trip would have to have been planned well in advance which allows for the hijacker team to plan the same. They have a team ready to take William and Kate, land the flight, load them up mad head back out with bomb on board. Right out of a movie right?

Seriously though that came up after my original post on me thinking this flight is in Maldives waiting for a second phase....I started this thread when I saw the link to the royals being there. My original post on the Maldives thought is in another thread from a day or two prior I think.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Their trip would have to have been planned well in advance which allows for the hijacker team to plan the same

Good theory, except this Royal trip (as are all Royal trips) was not made public until they were actually on their way.

So now you need a Royal insider to add to your list of suspects!

I like your thinking though

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Argyll

Their trip would have to have been planned well in advance which allows for the hijacker team to plan the same

Good theory, except this Royal trip (as are all Royal trips) was not made public until they were actually on their way.

So now you need a Royal insider to add to your list of suspects!

I like your thinking though

The second I saw it my first thought was someone on the inside. That was really the main reason I added it in. My thought is regardless of how much a person may be vetted by an organization there is always the unknown. People are funny....you find a pressure point and apply pressure and plenty of people will break. I look at it how I look at sales...out of every 100 calls you make you get a few responses. Factions that are looking to make things happen would have an intelligence division that can pick apart every person they are looking at from intelligence records. It is not hard to get a read on someone if you know their past. Find an "in" and you are half way there. I do this daily when I meet with a new customer face to face or at their office...you look for pictures or something to relate to them in their environment and take advantage of it...you relate.

I see this as a very similar way of thinking as to how people are roped into extremism and whatnot. They take advantage of a perceived personal connection that the person taking advantage perceives as a weakness. It's all about psychology and the ability to become who they want you to be to make them feel comfortable and trusting.
edit on 3/15/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I imagine that we'll see this aircraft again. As soon as they can swap out the transponders and fly it out of Diego Garcia when nobody is paying attention. I'm also thinking the Sears Tower is it's final destination. 777 is a big air frame. You can pack a lot of TORPEX in one of those things! Why? Don't you listen to what the lords and ladies always say? don't you read between the lines of the garbage the write? it's simple. they're mode of governance isn't the constitution. you all know as well I do that the constitution is dead. How do you know this. When his majesty states all he needs is his pen and a phone and not a SINGLE member of his cabinet or ANY BRANCH of the federal government stood up to him. CASE CLOSED!. But you'll hear these same creatures chanting the same mantra to each other (like we NEVER hear them say it!) "Never let a good crisis go to waste" over and over, and some of us catch the whisper at the end of this mantra "even if you have to make one up or cause it yourself".
Yeah. planes like this can't crash into the ocean without leaving a trace or crash on land and not leave a crater. I would imagine somebody or something is going to be getting a triple seven size can of pain dropped on them soon. A little gift from the Demonocratic and Republighoul National Committees. Remember, the last time the pulled this off, the got the DHS and Patriot Acts out of it. This time? I imagine the DHS is warming up they're ovens right now! and after all, there IS AN ELECTION coming up. And that's all people like mccain and pelosi care about. 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Most of the criminals involved where from Saudi Arabia. When your talking about terrorism, and who benefits the most from owning the house and senate, forget about holes like obama. follow the money. all roads lead to the house of saud.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Maldives Defence Force is just across from the aeroport...

www.facebook.com...

fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net... 54B0&__gda__=1402359357_99088a66f8bad5e1386417e694268950

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hmmm....looks like Maldives is coming back up...

my.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
They found a hole, after waiting since 9-11, they have been looking for a hole and they found it, now the hard part....getting it to the intended target...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Maldives residents report on seeing low flying plane matching Malaysia Air.....

www.haveeru.com.mv...

Thanks to another poster for bringing this to my attention....their thread on it here...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
And yes I am aware that William and Kate are no longer there....so I can cut that part of my odd theory out at this point, though the rest still stands for me.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I think the far stretch is how they nab the royal couple in the first place. How does that happen? They can't just walk up to them at a hotel or something. I'm pretty sure any entourage with them are screened and trusted and been on the job for a good while. Anyway....

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

I think the far stretch is how they nab the royal couple in the first place. How does that happen? They can't just walk up to them at a hotel or something. I'm pretty sure any entourage with them are screened and trusted and been on the job for a good while. Anyway....

Yes, while it was a far stretch, my initial thought was that this plane was headed for Maldives. It just so happened the Royals were there at the time. While them being somehow involved or the target of a plan is obviously not the case, the fact remains that they were there at the same time that it is reported by Maldivians that this plane flew very low over the islands. Possibly even seen by some of the staff on hand with the royals.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Wrong. We don't all KNOW this. That is pure conspiracy theory at its best. Sorry but no I don't believe they watch every move everyone on the planet makes 24/7 . It's not true and its not even possible.
Oh and typing something in all caps does not make it more true.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

HeIsLegendPB
I have a real hard time believing that in this day and technological age we have NO information about the whereabouts of this flight or anyone aboard it. Very scary someone is not talking and for a very good reason. If someone spoke what they knew how much panic would this cause?

This tells us that no matter how paranoid the talk around here can get that they are not watching our every move and are not tracking our phones to spy on us. Just for a second consider that. If they could do this why not stop the crime before it takes place? Know of a planned hijack you don't let it happen then use high tech to solve the case. If you have the tech you stop the hijacking.
It's kind of like when parents say thank God when their kid is pulled out of the swimming pool where they nearly drowned. If God was watching why didn't he just keep the kid out of the pool in the first place.

edit on AMu31u0331233312014-03-18T09:33:15-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
And a bit more coming from another poster....

Looks like they excluded Maldives in the SAR party....could be the plane was known to already be there and they decided to keep it nice and secret.

www.haveeru.com.mv...

Whilst the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 has provided local conspiracy buffs with ample opportunity to exercise their own theories about Maldives being a possible destination for the missing flight, the Malaysian transport ministry has excluded Maldives from their rescue operation.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Your humble opinion is nothing like mine.
I don't believe in that elite carp where people in the upper crust want the rest of us dead or cowed under their thumbs. Who washes the dishes and sweeps the floor ? Or do the upper crust not generate dirt? Who makes new clothes ? Who makes new computers, paper? What happens to factories?
Sorry this was never a theory worth my time.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join