It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Air...theory, odd coincidences, William and Kate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Vasa Croe

My own theory was that it was a way to get US military heavy ships into the area which has happened. But they say it's because the ship's have helicopters that can search the water.

Yeah, I just don't buy that all of these ships are there just to look for this plane. That is a TON of resources for all countries involved. Plenty of money is being spent on this "search" right now.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

NullVoid

Vasa Croe

Granite

Now the "Tabloid Theories" begin their appearances on ATS.

As they say, now the circle is complete...

What's wrong with a theory? None of this is from the tabloids...it is from my head. I find it somewhat plausible actually, though far fetched. After all, this is a conspiracy site and this makes for a great conspiracy.

I would not be surprised in the least if something comes out about this being related to William and Kate in some manner.

ATS is being scoured / scooped for MSM news, whatever you type can and possibly will be use for frontpage news, which will be auto distributed and copied worldwide, that add more confusion instead of solution to the problem.

So, when making theory, dont over exaggerate it, with Malaysian goverment also scratching their heads, reporters are hungry for "hot" theory to fill the void.
So, watch out, you might get into frontpage!.

edit on 14-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

Ha! If this made it to any news source as a valid theory I would be VERY surprised. It is simply a theory I had from the start and have been sticking with it since. Prince William and Kate being involved just kind of popped up and fit with my theory. There would have to be a lot more investigating involved for this to hit a headline methinks. Though I could completely see it showing up on before its news....LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

NullVoid

Vasa Croe

Granite

Now the "Tabloid Theories" begin their appearances on ATS.

As they say, now the circle is complete...

What's wrong with a theory? None of this is from the tabloids...it is from my head. I find it somewhat plausible actually, though far fetched. After all, this is a conspiracy site and this makes for a great conspiracy.

I would not be surprised in the least if something comes out about this being related to William and Kate in some manner.

ATS is being scoured / scooped for MSM news, whatever you type can and possibly will be use for frontpage news, which will be auto distributed and copied worldwide, that add more confusion instead of solution to the problem.

So, when making theory, dont over exaggerate it, with Malaysian goverment also scratching their heads, reporters are hungry for "hot" theory to fill the void.
So, watch out, you might get into frontpage!.

edit on 14-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

I really hope this was written with sarcasm.

The OP initially pointed out it was wild speculation... just a theory.

If they are that hungry for news, then they are very unethical journalists.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Even a brief search of Maldives and terrorism brings up numerous articles as recently as this month about how they are trying to combat extremism and terrorism on the same level as Saudi Arabia.

This would tell me there are a LOT of extremists in this region.

One other piece I forgot to mention is that Iranians are allowed 30 days in Maldives with no visa, hence the Iranian connection.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have a real hard time believing that in this day and technological age we have NO information about the whereabouts of this flight or anyone aboard it. Very scary someone is not talking and for a very good reason. If someone spoke what they knew how much panic would this cause?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

That would be ace, might look something like this...

edit on 14-3-2014 by D0M1N0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

JohnTheSmith
reply to post by Granite

What's wrong with Open-minded speculation? Should we not discuss this matter at all?

????????????????????
edit on 3 14 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: I'm a nice guy

There is NOTHING wrong with a theory, as long as it is labeled as such, which the OP did.

Some people will find fault with anything, don't worry about it!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

HeIsLegendPB
I have a real hard time believing that in this day and technological age we have NO information about the whereabouts of this flight or anyone aboard it. Very scary someone is not talking and for a very good reason. If someone spoke what they knew how much panic would this cause?

This whole scenario is extremely unusual. I agree with you, I believe information is being withheld, I believe the governments involved know more about what is going on.

That leads me to believe that it IS a terrorist attack..and they currently have the plane in their possession. The terrorists might be trying to actively negotiate, who knows?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Star for you, sir. But I have this nagging doubt that an airborne 777 is ever out of touch with TPTB.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

stormbringercompanion

Star for you, sir. But I have this nagging doubt that an airborne 777 is ever out of touch with TPTB.

I think that is part of the trouble. I am not sure if anyone knows how all comms on a 777 work, and if they do then there are enough people here that would nay say them that it would probably never be looked at seriously.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I am glad you started this thread, I almost wrote something about the Maldives last night but decided against it. There is a lot of money that goes in and out of the area, it is not just some "tourist" area.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Isn't there another royal bun in the oven? No I don't,see this happening. The new babe would be 4th in line for the throne. Charles,Wills,Georgy porgy and the new kid. Nope no one getting near these two.
edit on PMu31u0331107312014-03-14T12:07:43-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Watcher777

I am glad you started this thread, I almost wrote something about the Maldives last night but decided against it. There is a lot of money that goes in and out of the area, it is not just some "tourist" area.

Yeah, I had been posting this on other threads but felt it needed one of its own. I have thought Maldives was the perfect location for an operation like this if it were to occur. Plenty of money, connections and location is right.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Isn't there another royal bun in the oven? No I don't,see this happening. The new babe would be 4th in line for the throne. Charles,Wills,Georgy porgy and the new kid. Nope no one getting near these two.
edit on PMu31u0331107312014-03-14T12:07:43-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

But seriously why wouldn't they throw their own under the bus? I could totally see it happening. These people don't think, feel like the rest of the world. Remember they are the upper crust and what ever the cost to further the plan...... JMHO

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I was surprised to read in your post that the royals don't like Kate. Why would they not? I'm not a fan of the royals but if they fit into some kind of far-fetched plot, then I'd appreciate an explanation or signs that they don't.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So, for your theory to work, it would require the airport officials and workers to be involved...right? A plane flies into an airport with NO transponder and no one questions it? No one, not even a maintenance guy, wonders why no passengers got off the plane; what about the luggage? It's just quickly put into a hangar and no one notices? Seems difficult to believe considering the number of people who would have to be involved.

How would/did they dispose of the 200+ bodies without anyone noticing?

Also, how'd they sneak a nuke in there and how will they refuel that plane without anyone noticing?
edit on 14-3-2014 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

The only ones that need be in on it at the airport would be air traffic control. They tell ground crews to hangar the plane...ground crews do what they're told...why would they care? Malaysia Air flight land in Maldives all the time.

They've had 6 days now to do what they want with the bodies.

Nuke could have been there for months.
edit on 3/14/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

aboutface
reply to post by andy1972

I was surprised to read in your post that the royals don't like Kate. Why would they not? I'm not a fan of the royals but if they fit into some kind of far-fetched plot, then I'd appreciate an explanation or signs that they don't.

Please tell me you didn't take what i said seriously...obviously you did.

I was being sarcastic because i believe the OP is somewhat far fetched..

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Okay. So, looking at the airport by Male I can't find any hangars big enough to hold a 777. Which airport has both a long enough runway and a hangar big enough to hold a 777?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The only thing that makes any sense at all is that NONE of us have a a freaking clue what happened. The search area is huge and until (if) they find the plane and attached black box everything is nothing but uneducated conjecture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join