It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Air...theory, odd coincidences, William and Kate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Feltrick
reply to post by watchesfromwall

It is my belief that the MSM is talking about CTs because, well, there's nothing else to report. You can only talk about people looking for a missing plane or talk about how to manually turn off a transponder for so long. The 24hr news cycle needs more talking points, that's all. They are by no means taking CT seriously, only filling the airwaves until the next big thing happens which, of course, will be the Crimean vote on Sunday. Heck, that was starting to get redundant.

The MSM needs news and, for the most part, the folks on this site need CTs...no matter how outlandish they may be. In fact, this site was jumping on the story that the Iranians would be made into patsies and then officials came out and said they weren't. Seems folks on here want there to be conspiracies so they can thump their chests and shout to the world that they were right along, but it never really seems to turn out that way. Those threads seem to just disappear until, just like the MSM, the next big thing happens...kind of interesting.

Unfortunately, this plane did not land in the Moldives and get hidden in a non-existent hangar; it, unfortunately, fell into the ocean and the families of 200+ people will never see their loved ones again. Perhaps, one day, when this plane is found and the black box is brought to the surface, we will know what happened.

I will admit that the path of the plane, after the transponder was turned off, is very odd. Could be a malfunction, but whether it was mechanical or human is still unknown and won't be known until they find the plane. That said, it could be anything from a vortex to aliens to gov't conspiracy to Lithium batteries; we'll just have to wait and see. Until then, the MSM will fill us on the Crimean vote.

What if the US grabbed the plane and the Russians have satellite proof of it? The Russians could then blackmail the US into letting them get their way with Crimea.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I was with you all the way up until you brought in William and Kate.

I have no doubt that at least the Co-Pilot was involved.
And obviously the two Iranians traveling on fake/stolen passports.

Your Maldives airstrip is the key, IMHO.
Look where a fully fueled plane of this size can fly from there.

My thought at this point - This plane is in the hands of terrorists and they are loading up with WMD.
This thing could end up anywhere on the planet.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah....the William and Kate part is a stretch but my thought is that there is some connection to them being there as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I said this days ago when we first learned that the plane made that unscheduled left hand turn.
Maybe I should have started a prediction thread. It would have been the first one to be correct. LOL.
Main stream media now saying this plane was stolen.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

We don't know for sure that the plane went there. As far as we know at this moment the plane is still missing. If it turns out that's where it went then we'll give your story a second look. I have a sick feeling that we won't know wbere the plane wound up until it's used as a flying bomb

edit on AM000000310000000331136312014-03-15T08:36:44-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Completely agree. I do think wherever it landed it has not left yet. With the coverage this plane is getting they could not sneak back out with nobody noticing.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Agree. It's in a hanger somewhere waiting for the heat to die down. Maybe a year from now or maybe six months from now on the 9/11 anniversary.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I wouldn't think 911 would be a good day...would already be highly anticipated. More likely a historical date connection but to what particular group would be the key to the date.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

I deserve that knock, but I figured my last paragraph would've shown that I am keeping an open mind WRT the situation. I just think that the OP's theory isn't correct because the airports in Maldives do NOT have hangars large enough to hold a 777 and to say that no one would report that a plane didn't offload passengers or cargo doesn't seem correct either; especially since the world is looking for this specific plane! And then to suggest that a nuclear bomb will be placed on the plane (perhaps with Will and Kate on board as hostages) just seems to make the theory that much more implausible. Where'd this group get a nuke? How'd they get it to the airport? The theory, in my opinion doesn't hold up to simple scrutiny and I gave my opposing view. Seems the OP opened up 12 puzzles, threw the pieces on the table to try and make one picture. If a theory is solid, then, again, it should hold up to simple scrutiny and the person(s) who propose the theory shouldn't mind the scrutiny.

I do believe in keeping an open mind but, if your mind is too open, then your brain has a tendency to fall out.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchingFromtheShadows

I think we, just like the MSM, can "what if" this to death and probably still be wrong. For all we know, the Galactic Empire took the plane and are now giving the passengers superpowers because they are against Obamacare. It's possible but not plausible. Although that would be kind of cool.

A more plausible theory, based on the OP's original theory, would be that the plane was hijacked and would be used as a weapon to kill Will and Kate. Why, who knows. Maybe Kate's baby isn't reptilian enough. But why would anyone go to all that trouble when a hired assassin could do the job easier, right? If "they" can make a plane disappear then "they" could use MK Ultra to have one of the Royal's bodyguards become an assassin.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Agreed and not trying to be the proverbial "troll" on your thread, I just feel that there needs to be opposing viewpoints. I still don't think your theory is correct as I've stated but, hell, it very well could and I could be completely full of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Just riding the "the terrorists love an anniversary" theory. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Feltrick

Agreed and not trying to be the proverbial "troll" on your thread, I just feel that there needs to be opposing viewpoints. I still don't think your theory is correct as I've stated but, hell, it very well could and I could be completely full of it.

Ha...didn't think you were a troll at all. I would be the first to say and have said the theory is way out there. I felt there may be a connection with the royals being in the area that I think this plane went. The baby is safe in the UK from what I have read...only will and Kate in Maldives.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Just riding the "the terrorists love an anniversary" theory. Who knows?

Somebody knows....just don't know who yet.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
To add to you line of thinking, the Chinese are saying 3 undisclosed sources report that the craft was picked up by military satellites flying west along the corridors leading to the Middle East/Europe.

Reference mega-thread for more info. : )

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Just checked it out. This is about to get a LOT more interesting. Wonder if it was landed and refueled already. Still completely baffled by how a commercial jetliner can go undetected for this long.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thread still strong, so, pictures!
I'm just adding the pic, of what known. Just reusing the pic in my gallery.
Gimme stars will ya ? I need it to breath.

Ok, that it, I have nothing nice to say. Need to get away from this.

edit on 15-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Just checked it out. This is about to get a LOT more interesting. Wonder if it was landed and refueled already. Still completely baffled by how a commercial jetliner can go undetected for this long.

Wasn't trying to be vague in my previous post as I was mobile at the time - annoying - I apologize.

So here is what I wanted to link earlier:

From the mouth of the Chinese government, via a commentary, 3 unidentified sources reported that the craft headed westbound. They base this on military satellite data which indicates the plane was flying the normal corridors to the Middle East/Europe.

The commentary also mentions how "silent" the West is on the whole issue compared to their normal reactions, i.e., Lockerbie.

Actually, quite an interesting read, especially with their references to "deep throat", but consider the source:

news.xinhuanet.com...

So, does China really care about a conspiracy on the part of the West, or are they trying to deflect?

***Also, should mention both China and India claim that their military satellites haven't picked up any unusual data from rogue flights in their respective air spaces.

***Here is a ATSer post and an article on the Indian angle, noting that the islands would likely be out of India's range, although I'm not 100%.

awaitingkalki
India claims USA-Malaysia conspiracy. They have also debunked the theory that it entered the Indo-Pak aerospace.

Officials suspect that there is an arrangement between Malaysia and US agencies. Not sufficient of what Malaysia knows is being transmitted to India or other countries involved in a 'wild goose chase'.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
edit on 15-3-2014 by awaitingkalki because: (no reason given)

So, essentially, both China and India are implying some type of cover up between the US and Malaysia at this juncture?

Even so, your theory still survives. I might have missed info. about satellite technology in the Maldives, though?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Whoa...that is awesome info. I have a feeling there is a lot more to this story. Something somewhere went wrong and now it is a cover your a$$ scenario. I still think there was some sort of Iranian connection that will come out of this at some point as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Could be Islamists (extremists).

I hope not

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join