It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I decided to make an account and join in talks. ^_^

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hi all.

I'm alex. Ive been viewing this site for ages, and finally decided to create an account so I can take part in the conversations, and share my stories.

Actually I really wanted to share my personal experience... But apparently I need 20 replies to post new threads outside of this section?

Anyway.

I'm no longer a ghost viewer.... Lol.

Not sure what else to say here. But I'm glad we have this site, I find it a better source for news.

Thank you all for making sure we have a place to freely discuss what may be considered 'taboo' without much risk of ridicule.

Looking forward to participate in this People's Media forum. ^_^

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hello.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by iammrhappy86

Welcome to ATS.

Make the Best of it.

Wildmanimal

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Since ive already established I'm new and this is sort of an intro thread.... Anybody know how I can upload an avatar pic? Only option I see in settings has to do with hiding other ppl avatars from view...(Using mobile version. Does it make a difference?)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

hey there bud. fellow nube here, been floating around this sight for a while and just thought I would do the same and start yakin with the good folks here on ats.
but holly cow Malaysian plane go by by!!!!

........that is all

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsCal

Yeah that malaysian plane thing has been on my mind too.
There's just too much in there for potential conspiracies on one side or the other. And so little information. =\ dont like it....

And now we're supposed to believe Iran has something to do with it? With these photoshopped pics?

-_- that's why I dont watch the mainstream media.... They're all biased by whoever owns them.

Thank you all for the greetings though. ^_^

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

ya the pics are duds but I thought it was a good ponder anyway. and I don't expect anyone to believe anything, just think a bit.

no worries

edit on 13-3-2014 by HiMyNameIsCal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Anyway.

I'm no longer a ghost viewer.... Lol.

Yah, baby.

Ghostly stuff a plus here.

Ghost me…

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Welcome! Someone will be along to give you info on avatars and anything else you might need to know.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Night Star
Welcome! Someone will be along to give you info on avatars and anything else you might need to know.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Alex! Keep your hands and head(s) inside the cart at all time!

Good to have you here. Be safe and hugs.

MM

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hi Alex,

Welcome aboard. Abovetopsecret is disinformation, philosophy, the most constant political and economic updates, weather crises, aliens landing and conspiracy informing website I've came along in my ages here on this planet. But I'm sure you already knew that.

It's a good place. I like it, don't plan to leave anytime soon.

Enjoy your stay.
edit on 13-3-2014 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I see you have an avatar, if ever want a new one click on my signature strip and tell us what you want.

Cody

This seems to be the one you're looking for, in my introduction he has a banner beneath his post, I can't copy his sign.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you will find mystics trained in creating Avatars for people just like yourself!

P

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Welcome Alex. The Borg have been expecting you haha
Resistance is futile

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Hi, and good to meet you. welcome. You seem to have a couple of misunderstandings in your OP, you don't need 20 replies, you need 20 of your own posts to start a new thread. And you can post anywhere, not just on this page. I imagine you waiting for 20 replies here, wondering if you will get them and be able to post somewhere else - you've created your own initiation hazing! So post away, anywhere you'd like! Just have to wait to make a thread until you have 20.

Isn't it much better as a signed in member? You can then see avatars, the signatures, and much more (or less, when it comes to ads). Enjoy your adventures here!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
wellcome

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

You seem to have a couple of misunderstandings in your OP, you don't need 20 replies, you need 20 of your own posts to start a new thread. And you can post anywhere, not just on this page. I imagine you waiting for 20 replies here, wondering if you will get them and be able to post somewhere else - you've created your own initiation hazing! So post away, anywhere you'd like! Just have to wait to make a thread until you have 20.

Are you retarded?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Welcome OP and glad to have you around. I hope you enjoy your time here!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join