It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Stan Friedman.I have been investigating UFOs since 1958. Ask Me Anything

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
One more question Stan --- Despite the bluish-white hi-power plasma phase of alien starship...do you think that a fiery reddish-orange plasma encased foofighter, might also have the ability too not only use the photon laden plasma as fuel for the possible micro mini black hole propulsion unit in places that lack starlight --- but to use the magnetically encased plasma surrounding the starship ---- as a means of a defensive shield and also as a weapon of mass destruction?

Thanks,

Erno

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Me Friedman,

If you were forced to name one incident as proof of ET. What would it be?

The judges will also except the top 3 incidents you've investigated. :p

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hey Stan!

Do you think the Mothman case and the Flatwoods WV Monster case are somehow connected?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If Stanton hasn't got to your question yet, passed it up because it's redundant or he's not interested, DO NOT RE POST IT, DO NOT ask him if he's going to answer it, or anything remotely close to either of those.

Seriously, the thread is busy enough without getting cluttered up with people asking about their questions, complaining about the lack of an answer, or worst of all, people admitting they can't be bothered to actually READ THE THREAD and see if their question has been asked and answered already.

Please, some common sense, EFFORT, and courtesy for your fellow members goes a long way.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Friedman

It's an honor to have you here Mr. Friedman.

I'd like to know your thoughts / input on Black Knight.

Thank You for taking the time to come and contribute here on ATS.

leolady

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I jumped out of my seat when I read YOU were on ats! Thank you!

Question: What are your thoughts on the Black Knight satellite? Do you think it is 13,000 years old from a past we do not remember anymore and have no records of.

A satellite that was located in space in the 1960. It neither belonged to the Russians or the Americans.. Some people think it spans back to a previous civilisation on earth and some think it is an alien craft.

Thread on that here

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Is there any scientific evidence of reincarnation?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Friedman.

I suppose there are many questions I could ask, but since I'm limited... What do you make of the wormhole thing Robert Bigelow and NIDS/Bigelow Advanced Space Systems is apparently involved in? I believe that this could pose a neat solution to the delta-V and relativistic flight requirements that we would otherwise have to consider in the ET hypothesis. Plus it would explain why our telescopes have not found any sign of extraterrestrial vehicles decelerating into the solar system...

I've been looking into potential links between geophysical/geomagnetic anomalies and potential links to wormhole generation in the Io-Jupiter flux tube. I'm not sure if I'm chasing ghosts, or if I've stumbled on to something interesting.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
A pleasure to have you here on ATS.

My ONE Question.
--
In your Opinion, Do you think that the Alien beings who monitor us are any different the us?, give or take a 1000 years.
These beings may have surpassed war, but economics and society is still intact much like ours I would say.
People are quick to say that Aliens beings are MILLIONS of years ahead of us, but in that case, to me that is, they wouldn't bother with primitives like us, UNLESS, they are only so much more advance and by only a relatively little bit of time. Much like the movie, "Contact", the beings with the message to Jodie Foster were advance but they themselves didn't know the origin of said message, just passing it on, I believe that is the case here too.

Thank you for your time!

V/R

SPC C*******, A****** JR
*/* CAV *BCT *CD
** Shop **Asst

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lindalinda

. You have to have a cast iron stomach, a cast iron throat and a willingness to work very hard to get lectures. I used to do mailings to a thousand colleges at once, book a few talks, then call nearby collleges to get piggy back talks, follow each call with a mailing ..get student activities people to send a nice letter after we had a succesful program. most important one has to do one's home work, learn how to keep your cool and know your subject backwards and forwards and never lie. Basic rule is have facts in hand before putting mouth in gear. Not everybody is cut out for it. My longest tour was 25 lectures in 35 days in 15 states.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman, thank you for your time today, as I said its been an honor. Do we have any thoughts about where some aliens may be coming from? Like maybe Milky Way, or Andromeda or there is just no way of knowing. Thank you sir.
edit on 10pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I would put it very differently I think they don't want us to leave until we get our act together. A trillion $ a year on military stuff while thousands die every day of starvation? Nobody with any sense would want us out there. We certainly have had our own share of very nasty blood thirsty leaders interested in power and greed. No reason to think they haven't gone past that stage of development. Our civilization is very young compared to the age of the universe. I don't think we should project on to the alien visitors our own failures. I repeat we killed 50 Million earthlings in WW 2,(later we have exploded 2000 nuclear warheads) and destroyed 1700 cities. I don't think the galactic Federation would offer us membership.. especially since there is nobody who speaks for planet earth.

Well, yeah. I agree with all that you're saying. I just meant that, what do you think that they are actively doing about it to keep us here?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

I don't understand the basis for the question. MUFON receives 600 UFO reports per month. You mean there aren't as many George Adamski's as there used to be? Public attitudes have changed. The Kepler satellite data suggests perhaps a billion planets in the Milky way.Many scientists present papers at the annual MUFON Symposia and at IUFOC. The press is much less likely to tout people telling the far out contactee stories. We know more about planetary surfaces. Venus is not a lovely tropical place.The atmosphere is at many hundred degrees and has sulfuric acid..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Welcome & thank you for the interview Sir.

THE FOSTER RANCH, ROSWELL NEW MEXICO, 2-7 JULY, 1947

I know there are conflicting/ opposing accounts of what happened-
1debris field AND/ OR 1semi wrecked craft at a different location.
Dead ETs at debris field/ other site
1 semi-living ET, survived for a short while/ longer?

Can you briefly outline what YOU have learned is the truth about the account's stats- 1 field or 2, ETs?, 1 alive ETC.??

Please mention the most reliable, concise source (even if it's 1 of your own books/articles) that you believe relates the fullest, most accurate account of the events.

Thank you & as others have said- "I'm honoured for you to read my words".

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow...Stan...F'n...Friedman on ATS. Can't get much better than this. Marking my spot to sit back and have some popcorn. Thanks for all your work and providing great details on your research.

I'm guessing this has not been thrown out there but in all likely hood I missed it.

The movie Contact...how close to being real is this? The basic concept of traveling thru wormholes is very plausible in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hi Mr. Friedman:

What is your opinion on how extraterrestrials reproduce? They are portrayed as being "genderless," so what is their means of reproduction/pro-creating? Also, what is your opinion on the lifespan of them?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Great to see you here on ATS Mr. Friedman.

Knowing you Sir from almost the beginning of all the Ufology and boosting the public into believing all the strange phenomena in our skies and far out the one of the first revolting against debunker's past all those years who made it not not easy for you Sir . I always followed your work from a distance along the years with lot of respect.

Now my question:

Awhile ago I overheard this radio show from Coast to Coast. And the host Major Ed dames was on this show : He stated that the contamination around fukashima could be cleaned out from some Alien species who had the technology to use some sort of gravity beam or device that could vanish all this radioactivity in matter of minutes?

He also said that this had occurred before in South Africa where The Israelis did some tests and that got out of hand and this UFO came in and used this device that cleaned out all nuclear contamination. The alien species did this to show us if we really needed them and ask them to help us out they would come.

Now I know you Sir are a Nuclear physicist Do you think this could be possible in any way and could this kind of story be true in your opinion or maybe you have heard of story also? Perhaps we have this kind of technology ourself ?

Thank you..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

I have a question that you may just know the answer too. (Fingers crossed)

I heard rumors that need correcting from someone with experience.

Is it true that carl sagon deliberately debunks some aspects of truth in order to throw people into a different direction while he secretly is kept in the loop on some topics. Kinda like a front end PR for shadow governments ?

And the second part of the question is, is there any truth to Richard Donald and what he has said ?

I have been researching the truth since 2000 and even thoe I feel deep in the rabbit hole I still feel like im following the same loop I started following 14 years ago.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join