It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

demus
reply to post by Arbitrageur

it will not be found.

I know.

Hello God, can you please also give me the winning lottery numbers?

Thanks in advance, oh and amen.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

charlyv
Another CNN note that really irks:

A senior Malaysian government source told CNN that Flight 370 flew around Indonesian airspace after it dropped off Malaysian military radar. The plane may have been intentionally taken along a route designed to avoid radar detection, the source said.

Talk about masters of the obvious. I think many of us here could have told them that once we knew that it crossed the Malay and headed south.

But it alsostated

"After reviewing radar track data from neighboring countries, officials have concluded that the passenger jet curved north of Indonesia before turning south toward the southern Indian Ocean. Its path took it around Indonesian airspace."

I seem to remember that only the Thai's may have had data. If true and it takes three weeks to find the data then the military of the world is a joke, expensive one, but a joke. We can stop worrying about WWIII.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Is Stephen Bajc and Philip Wood the same person? These 2 photos look like the same person to me. Yes, no, maybe?

Stephen Bajc

Philip Wood

edit on 6-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Can someone here at ATS that has Facebook check out the Stephen Bajc Facebook page and see when the page was created and any contradictory information on there from the "official" story? From the little that I was able to see, there is no activity. (possibly fake) He allegedly is in Bejing, China and was or is still married to Sarah Bajc.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

mactaties

Nobody in this field is "incompetent" (if they were, they would be out of business a.s.a.p.

If they are hiding something (and that's a big if), it will be for a reason, and not for us to question it!

So don't question anything and there are no conspiracies and the government is good for us you say... Exactly what is your reason for even bothering to join and post in a conspiracy forum dedicated to asking questions other than to just disrupt and argue and provide no substance in any of your replies? These are 'discussion' forums, please allow people to discuss without being rude and condescending and continually telling everyone to just move on. Maybe your goal is to just shut down ATS altogether. Your introduction says you're looking forward to 'debunking' everything - debunking means to actually 'prove' something is not true and not just call everything 'wrong'.

Perhaps you should read some of the evidence provided previously before speaking out against the topic. Or even better start your own thread about it and leave the discussion threads do what they were intended to do - peacefully and respectfully discuss a topic people are interested in discussing.

There is obviously a major problem with an entire plane disappearing out of thin air - they have satellites that can count the hairs on your head and zero excuses for not being able to track and pick up EXACTLY where this plane was and is. They are making fools of humanity by conning us into thinking they just don't know where it could be. They know exactly where the plane is and what happened to it.

If you understood global politics you would know that the USA is in everybody's business because they are the front commander for what's behind ALL the governments. Governments are just the administrators, they have no real power over anything. Countries never go to wars - the PTB behind them manipulate the wars and play both sides on purpose. If you did some research you would come to this conclusion very quickly - but - you have to actually read some books by journalists and researchers... with references... and quotes... and photographs... to understand the bigger picture.

I think starting your own thread is a great idea - is much more respectful than intentionally disrupting everyone elses.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Nobody in this field is "incompetent" (if they were, they would be out of business a.s.a.p.

haha. There are incompetent people in every field. Many are the ones in charge. Refer to: The Peter Principle

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

ausername

demus

it will not be found.

I know.

Hello God, can you please also give me the winning lottery numbers?

Thanks in advance, oh and amen.

As requested:

Euro Lottery Tues 8 Apr - 6 11 21 27 38 - 1 4
UK Lottery Wed 9 Apr - 4 14 17 28 35 41

Your super dupa God - But dont forget my 50% share if you win.

edit on 6-4-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

As small as the boxes are, they'll have to send RPVs down to search the area.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

search for a missing flight continues.

in the meantime in Ukraine...

edit on 6-4-2014 by demus because: scumming scamerings

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

wishes

I think starting your own thread is a great idea - is much more respectful than intentionally disrupting everyone elses.

Methinks this applies to more than one here. Contrary to what some have insinuated here, there are those of us who subscribe to multiple threads concerning world wide affairs and not just the missing plane thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

auroraaus

ALL HAIL MANGOSTEENS IN THEIR POTENT PUNGENT GLORY!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by demus

We get it, war is the most important thing to you... that is quite evident in every 2 sentence thread and reply you have authored since March 24th.

Yes most if not all of us are quite aware of what's going on in Ukraine, SK vs. NK, NK vs Japan, US vs Russia, Russia vs. Japan, EU vs. Russia, NATO vs. Russia, etc, etc, etc...

Now I don't know about the rest of the people in this thread, but I'm more enthralled with a mystery than I am with beating the drums of conflict. I guess you could say I am not blood thirsty.

So thank you for your link, but please go and try to derail some other thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

demus

charlyv
reply to post by demus

Holy crap, what is important here really eludes you.

what is important about the missing plane?

and I mean IMPORTANT.

please enlighten me, I'm willing to come to the light.

Well, 239 people are missing. Could have been you, me, our families.... If finding out what happened to them is not important to you, well perhaps you should reevaluate your priorities.

If you think you know their fate, perhaps you could enlighten the rest of us as to where you got your information.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

roadgravel

charlyv

A senior Malaysian government source told CNN that Flight 370 flew around Indonesian airspace after it dropped off Malaysian military radar. The plane may have been intentionally taken along a route designed to avoid radar detection, the source said.

Talk about masters of the obvious. I think many of us here could have told them that once we knew that it crossed the Malay and headed south.

But it alsostated

"After reviewing radar track data from neighboring countries, officials have concluded that the passenger jet curved north of Indonesia before turning south toward the southern Indian Ocean. Its path took it around Indonesian airspace."

I seem to remember that only the Thai's may have had data. If true and it takes three weeks to find the data then the military of the world is a joke, expensive one, but a joke. We can stop worrying about WWIII.

That information came from a Senior Malaysian government source. The world is already at odds with what has come out of there.

The way out to North of Indonesia, takes you directly past the following rather major airports:
Blangbintang
Sabang
Hai Yai
Penang International
Phukent international

And there is plenty of radar there. Hardly a "dead zone". Flying low over northern Malay, that is much less exposure. I cannot believe any more what comes out of Malaysia.
edit on 6-4-2014 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Hey Auroraus are you serious about exploding mangosteens?

'Scuse my ignorance but are they known for exploding?

I still don't think this caused the loss of MH370 but I see now the point you were trying to make.

edit on 6-4-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

roadgravel

charlyv

But it alsostated

It never flew through the Straits of Malacca period... That is a fantasy.

Malacca flight debunked

It was not tracked to 45,000ft

It was not tracked by radar from IGARI to VAMPI

It did not zig zag south to north in the Straits of Malacca flying VAMPI-GIVAL

The Malaysian Government revealed the source of their claim at a conference in Beijing on 21 March but have misled the rest of the world.

It was spotted on fire off the Vietnamese coast by an oil rig worker
edit on 6-4-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by sy.gunson

There could be military equipment in the area, or who knows what. That's the point. That frequency is not exclusive to the recorders, so you can't just say they have a signal on the right frequency, it must be them.

Don't you think it would be blindingly obvious in the middle of the greatest air-sea search in history with 13 ships and 18 aircraft, if someone else had military equipment pinging away at 37.5 kHz in exactly the same location?

"...who knows what?"

well that's precisely why I asked you to be specific.

You made a comment dismissing the Chinese discovery saying it could be something else so I am asking you what else could it reasonably be and now you're saying you don't know?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I have been skeptical from day 1. They have these facts of positions but nothing to prove it.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Don't you think it would be blindingly obvious in the middle of the greatest air-sea search in history with 13 ships and 18 aircraft, if someone else had military equipment pinging away at 37.5 kHz in exactly the same location?

Not only that, but on a 1Hz duty cycle. That repetition rate is supposed to be emergency only using the 37.5 kHz frequency. The reason the audio frequency is so high, is that it will not traverse sound channels very well, and will be attenuated. Lower frequencies, while giving greater detection ranges, can get trapped in the sound channels produced by steep thermoclines and lead to ambiguous ranges and bearings.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm not for certain but it would seem she is being sarcastic about the Mangosteens...

auroraaus

However the Malaysian officials may have been listening to what she was saying...

MH370 passengers cleared, as investigation turns to ground crew, caterers and mangosteen farmers

Exotic fruit cargo could help provide clue to missing MH370

Give us truth and keep the mangosteens

new topics

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join