It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

Like a rock until the wings gain flying speed again.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

www.theaustralian.com.au...

US officials are investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jet as an act of piracy. Source: AAP

INVESTIGATORS are examining the possibility the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jet with 239 people on board was "an act of piracy", a US official says.

The official, who wasn't authorised to speak publicly, told AP news agency on Friday while other theories are still being looked at key evidence for "human intervention" in the plane's disappearance is that contact with its transponder stopped about a dozen minutes before a messaging system quit.

The official said it was also possible the plane may have landed somewhere.

Replace human with Alien in above news and it all makes sense

This could be start of a beginning trend of air piracy
edit on 14-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

I can totally see this happening. But why no mayday? If auto pilot was disengaged, wouldn't that alert someone on the ground?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

drwill
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

I can totally see this happening. But why no mayday? If auto pilot was disengaged, wouldn't that alert someone on the ground?

Nothing is relayed to the ground the the autopilot is engaged or disengaged. At least not up to and including the 757/767.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

an earlier ATS theory centered around gold in the cargo hold, based on previous flights to China. So, after the cargo is removed, what happens? Dump the plane in the Indian Ocean..but sadly, the current washed away the Black Box. After a predictable media frenze (a day?), the news will shift back to Russia or Syria or whatever feeds sheeple. Baaa.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

wild goose chase, you can say that again, what with a picture posted in 'error' here and something else in 'error' there, waking up to a different story each morning, its enough to make anyone go crazy. all these aviation experts on tv say different things, i can't work out whether they genuinely don't have a clue! but one thing for sure is, if it has been hijacked, they must be sitting there wetting their pants laughing at the world trying to figure it out!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This guy is saying the pilots were suicided. Look at his eyes, see the Getty Images logo, and the Council Foreign Relations! All are clues that he knows what happened. CIA ghoul.

Authorities are investigating the possibility that the pilot of the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH 370 committed suicide, the director of the CIA has revealed. John Brennan, head of the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), said: 'I think you cannot discount any theory', when asked if it was possible the pilot deliberately crashed the Boeing 777. His intervention came as Malaysian police say they are carrying out psychological profiles of everyone on board the plane, which vanished on Saturday carrying 239 people after taking off from Kuala Lumpur en route to Beijing. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... es-active.html#ixzz2vywXBA3d Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
NPR interview with 2 pilots who have flown Boeing 777s say it's not easy to disable all the onboard systems...

Boeing 777 pilots - it's not easy to disable all systems..

Commercial aviation pilots tell NPR that they would have "no idea" how to disable all the systems designed to automatically communicate with ground stations, though they could probably figure it out from checklists and other documentation available aboard the aircraft.

Turning off the radios and ACARS would be more difficult. NPR's Geoff Brumfiel spoke with commercial pilots, including two who have flown Boeing 777s similar to Flight MH370, which vanished 239 people aboard. He says the pilots tell him that those systems are "pretty hard-wired into a modern aircraft.

Food for thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

You've got a good eye. I would have never found those "Easter eggs" in that photo. After today's conflicting stories from the media, this situation is starting to reek. So far today, we've seen blame cast upon batteries, fire, pilot error, suicidal pilot/s.
Is this a CYA situation or a massive cover up? Could tptb be tearing wings off of a 777 and tossing shards into shark infested waters? They'll say, Move along, sheeple. Move along.
To be sure, they don't want the mystery to stay mysterious (whoever "they" might be).
Even my 87 year old mother says that the plane was stolen/hijacked and landed...and the plan was probably in the works for years. They had time to build a runway and camouflage it.
edit on 14-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Good catch. I have a long-working theory about the CFR vx the neocons. Whenever the neocons move in the middle-eastern-ish area (think Ukraine) the CFR moves in Asia. Whether this is point-counterpoint to outpower each other or a concerted effort to meet in the middle, it never fails. Whenever something happens in the middle east something else happens with NK or Japan or another Asian country.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Mikeultra
This guy is saying the pilots were suicided. Look at his eyes, see the Getty Images logo, and the Council Foreign Relations! All are clues that he knows what happened. CIA ghoul.

Evidently I need beer goggles to see what you're seeing here. Care to explain to the rest of us what a defocused background (something photogs do all. the. time, nothing new) a heavy neanderthalish brow, and Getty have to do with...whatever you're getting at?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The plane banking to the right is what their intended flight path was, though.

I don't see China taking over the flight hours from their destination and risking being caught in the process (if the airline did what it was supposed to do, jets would have been sent to check on the flight instead of announcing it was lost hours later... China couldn't have foreseen that). It would have been easier to disappear the plane where it typically goes off radar (south/southeast of Hainan Island, China), not to mention it would be a lot closer to deeper ocean where lack of a trace of the plane would make more sense.

We're still in the realm of speculation, sure, but I see this scenario as pretty far down the list.

Bilk22

IQPREREQUISITE

UKGuy1805
EVERYONE is being missled - the plane was turning right in a South South East direction, at the time it lost altitude then lost contact, so all reports of it traveling North, North West or West are false, i feel it has traveled South or possibly South East, if it isnt on the sea bed in that SE ocean.

Yeah...this is what I've been wondering for some time now. Every report says it turned left towards Malacca Strait but from the flight path taken from flightradar24, MH370 was obviously turning right before it lost communication.
Yeah something like this

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So, maybe I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but heh, where's all this detailed data coming from? Altitude went up to 45k ft., then dropped, etc.? A flight data recorder perhaps?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smokenmirrors

If you want to prevent people from reaching an unpopular (but truthful) conclusion, throw tons of shark chum to the media. Keep retracting, shifting, refining stories. The result is TMI, and too much information will create many, many conclusions. Because everything is so juicy, it's like going to the farmer's market and picking your theory. A smart move by tptb. Many will be confused by so much blood in the water.
But it won't fly at ATS.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

smokenmirrors
So, maybe I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but heh, where's all this detailed data coming from? Altitude went up to 45k ft., then dropped, etc.? A flight data recorder perhaps?

I was wondering the same thing. The FDR is one of the "black boxes" and it is in the tail of the plane.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I'll start with Getty Images. They are partners with Agence Free Presse. AFP is a French government owned propaganda organization. They are both part of the Carlyle Group. Anytime you see Getty Images or Agence Free Presse logos on photos, there's a good chance you're being subjected to propaganda. Look through all the photos of the forbidden topics. Any mass shooting event, either of these 2 will be there.

In April 2003, Getty Images entered into a partnership with Agence France-Presse (AFP) to market each other's images.
en.wikipedia.org...

AFP is a government-chartered public corporation operating under a 1957 law,[12] but is officially a commercial business independent of the French government. AFP is administered by a CEO and a board comprising 15 members: Eight representatives of the French press; Two representatives of the AFP personnel; Two representatives of the government-owned radio and television; Three representatives of the government. One is named by the prime minister, another by the minister of finance, and a third by the minister of foreign affairs. The board elects the CEO for a renewable term of three years. The AFP also has a council charged with ensuring that the agency operates according to its statutes, which mandate absolute independence and neutrality. Editorially, AFP is governed by a network of senior journalists. The primary client of AFP is the French government, which purchases subscriptions for its various services. In practice, those subscriptions are an indirect subsidy to AFP. The statutes of the agency prohibit direct government subsidies.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Carlyle Group is an American-based global asset management firm, specializing in private equity, based in Washington, D.C. The Carlyle Group operates in four business areas: private equity, real assets, market strategies, and fund of funds, through its AlpInvest subsidiary.
en.wikipedia.org...

So it would be wise to scrutinize the photos of everything involved with this incident. See how many you can find.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Getty plays hardball. They will also hunt down and sue anyone who uses their photos (unless they've purchased a license for a hefty price).

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smokenmirrors

Just got done getting caught up, but it appears that it's all from unnamed sources, and most of which will likely be refuted come the press conference in 10 1/2 hours.

From the sounds of it, most news stations are simply reporting anything with hopes to have info that other stations don't, without worry of being able to verify any of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

drwill

Getty plays hardball. They will also hunt down and sue anyone who uses their photos (unless they've purchased a license for a hefty price).

Thanks for the warning. I've witnessed all the "events" that they have so thoroughly photographed. I know what their mission is.

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join