It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO are changing the democracy you live in, to Islamic rule - the very opposite of freedom.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

Originally posted by RizeorDie
the NWO has nothing to do with islam. the NWO wants a new religion where we dont worship one god, but worship the sun or a man. the NWO is told to be a zionist agenda.

I think you and most everyone are quite mistake.

I will put up much evidence - if Obama signing into law at the UN is not enough for you?

if the law will do anything it is to alienate islam, with everything going on in the world and mainly the middle east, a war is bound and during and after that war there will be alot of anti islam. when people get rid of islam they think they are free of religion, and thats he NWO...

the muslims want to dominate the world, but i'm sure TPTB are against that, and will only use islam as a threat to create fear.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Dhimmi Alert-Episode 1: 7th Graders Learn Jihad in America

Dhimmi Alert: Episode 2 - Life as a Dhimmi, The Pact of Umar

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You bring up a really great topic here...

What I find so interesting is that I posted a similar topic about 12 hours ago that hasn't recieved one review so far - VERY INTERESTING if you ask me. So, in the spirit of supporting this OP with information I've gathered, folks should also review a similar topic that supports this OP by way of exposing the Islamic Command to Tax the infidel.... yes, a religious belief, and practice, of the Islamic Religion - Against everyone else!

Money Jihad Against America - By "Americans"!?

Definition of a Jizya: Under Islamic law, jizya or jizyah (Arabic: جزْية‎ IPA: [ˈdʒɪzjæh]; Ottoman Turkish: cizye; both derived from Pahlavi and ultimately from Aramaic gaziyat [1]) is a per capita tax levied on a section of an Islamic state's non-Muslim citizens, who meet certain criteria. The tax is/was to be levied on able bodied adult males of military age and affording power,[2] (but with specific exemptions,[3][4] though these were discarded at various points in history[5]).

From the point of view of the Muslim rulers, jizya was a material proof of the non-Muslims' acceptance of subjection to the state and its laws, "just as for the inhabitants it was a concrete continuation of the taxes paid to earlier regimes."[6] In return, non-Muslim citizens were permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, to be

America is a land known for it's Freedom of Religious Belief, but can a religion that has built into it a belief system that approves of exploitation and cheating a group of people outside of the faith of Islam be something that America can tolerate?

Jizyah, is a muslim RELIGIOUS BELIEF: Qur'an 9:29

YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
PICKTHAL: Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
SHAKIR: Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

jizyah is a Religious Exploitation of other Religions. Islam DOES NOT believe in freedom of religion without a price... is that, therefore, a conflict of interest for American Muslims? Has the blessings of American tolerance been played, and taken for granted, by a predatory religion that views American tolerance as weakness?

the answer to these questions is one simple word...

YES

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
reply to post by Trublue

...and Masons at the 33 degree become SHRINERS which is an Arab religion and gone is the bible.

Could you explain this statement in more detail please? It takes on personal significance among my relatives too. Do you mean Shriners are Masons of the 33 degree in a discipline?

This is apparently so, it is shown in the Walter Veith videos above.

He covers a lot of Mason stuff and has a copy of the real Albert Pike book MORALS and DOGMA which he refers to and quotes quite a bit.

Here is another excellent lecture of his.

New World Order

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
You bring up a really great topic here...

What I find so interesting is that I posted a similar topic about 12 hours ago that hasn't recieved one review so far - VERY INTERESTING if you ask me. So, in the spirit of supporting this OP with information I've gathered, folks should also review a similar topic that supports this OP by way of exposing the Islamic Command to Tax the infidel.... yes, a religious belief, and practice, of the Islamic Religion - Against everyone else! .............

Thank you for your support.

There is much ignorance in the world or should I say deliberate blinding by the elite.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here are some more excellent videos.

Robert Spencer - The Complete Infidel's Guide To The Koran

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i see it, islam is a lie from the evil one and this scenario is just right up his alley. it's all about the biblical view of good vs. evil and evil is on the loose we expect this. and in the outcome, someone gets the tar kicked out him!!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Our lands are being conquered by infiltration.

John F. Kennedy warned us about this in his secret societies speech.

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

en.wikiquote.org...

The infiltration goes right to the very highest levels.

In these two interviews by Bill Whittle of PJTV, conducted in January of this year, you will hear some things that you won’t believe, things that you never thought would happen within our government. He interviews two whistle blowers, both who remain anonymous and have intimate knowledge of the the inner workings of our national security.

One is a former analyst in the Department of Defense and the other is a former special agent with the FBI. You will hear things like the fact that the Muslim brotherhood has been here since the 60’s and have been preparing for Jihad in America by placing groups on every college campus. You will hear that the FBI consults with groups like CAIR, an extremist front group for Hamas, to train their FBI agents on how to deal with the threat of radical Islam. And there’s so much more.

Again, I know this sounds absolutely absurd, but just give it a listen. These are credentialed people giving this information to us because they want us to know the truth. Listen to both videos, because the information they uncover just gets worse and worse to the very end. This is honestly a road that I would love for Glenn Beck to go down, but I fear it is too much for even him. I look forward to your comments:

www.therightscoop.com...

The Islamic Infiltration, Part 1: Inside Our Government, Armed With Our Secrets (PJTV)

The Islamic Infiltration, Part 2: From Influence to Insurrection (PJTV)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I simply love ATS, but it's very rare I will put a comment.
Impressive how you talk a lot of cheese !
My advice to you is, you should watch less documentary
because you will need to unlearn a lot of false information you seem to believe... it's actually kinda scary knowing people like you exist

Just one question plz...
Do you think muslim know all that ? (whatever your belief is)
If you truly believe all this cheese, what would be your solution buddy ?
Exterminate muslims? Force them to convert ?

WOW !
How old are you plz? Cause you seem excited over some new info !!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I just comprehended an idea so vastly wrong that my ability to comprehend why America is involved with it is really making me depressed...

My post pertaining to Islamic money jihad via Jizya and the information posted here made me realize that America has effectively gone and taken a Nation of strong willed people, who thoroughly believe in Islam, and has literally taken the best of our military tactics and trained them with them... !! The 'American' Government via 'America's' well trained military went over the the Islamic Nations to train them on how to take control of the rest of the world using 'made in America' tactics. Is the Afghan, and Iraqi militaries to be combined as an American Islamic Force - to use first against America itself??!!

When they start bringing our 'Troops' home, will they be leaving behind the bulk of our American Troops and pretend that the Islamic forces they are bringing here to America are our Troops instead? In time to initiate an american takeover in force?

wow... WHAT A CONCEPT!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
i see it, Islam is a lie from the evil one and this scenario is just right up his alley. it's all about the biblical view of good vs. evil and evil is on the loose we expect this. and in the outcome, someone gets the tar kicked out him!!

Usually the ones getting the tar kicked out of them deserve it in some way.

These guys are hardly innocent even if they have conviction in their beliefs.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

My advice to you is, you should watch less documentary
because you will need to unlearn a lot of false information you seem to believe...

I will simply reply to your post with several videos.

Listen the Muslims in their own words stating their goals - really shocking.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
I just comprehended an idea so vastly wrong that my ability to comprehend why America is involved with it is really making me depressed...

My post pertaining to Islamic money jihad via Jizya and the information posted here made me realize that America has effectively gone and taken a Nation of strong willed people, who thoroughly believe in Islam, and has literally taken the best of our military tactics and trained them with them... !! The 'American' Government via 'America's' well trained military went over the the Islamic Nations to train them on how to take control of the rest of the world using 'made in America' tactics. Is the Afghan, and Iraqi militaries to be combined as an American Islamic Force - to use first against America itself??!!

When they start bringing our 'Troops' home, will they be leaving behind the bulk of our American Troops and pretend that the Islamic forces they are bringing here to America are our Troops instead? In time to initiate an american takeover in force?

wow... WHAT A CONCEPT!

Yes, really scary.

I hadn't really thought of it that way but I think you maybe right.

The Muslims say our idea of what is going on over there in Afghanistan for example, is completely different to the reality.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Please answer my question,
do you think muslims are in on it ? do they know what you believe in ?

Mos def, Mumia, Abu Jamal, Yusuf Islam(cats stevens), Dave Chapelle, Lupe fiasco, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Jermaine Jackson, Muhammad Ali and many more, are in on it ?? they're part of the plot ??

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
the NWO has nothing to do with islam. the NWO wants a new religion where we dont worship one god, but worship the sun or a man. the NWO is told to be a zionist agenda.

Free Masonry, at it's highest level (That of 33rd Degree Mason) practices Arabic tradition, and manifests Islamic culture, in the form of the Shriners.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Mos def, Mumia, Abu Jamal, Yusuf Islam(cats stevens), Dave Chapelle, Lupe fiasco, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Jermaine Jackson, Muhammad Ali and many more, are in on it ?? they're part of the plot ??

I see after having been exceedingly rude, you think I should answer your question?

How about this, go and watch the video I put up in an early post on this thread called "Undercover Mosque" that should answer all the questions you have.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

If you practice Islam willfully, then that makes you a muslim. Muslims understand what it is that they practice, which is thus a belief system.

Yes, All Muslims know EXACTLY what they are doing. They - like the videos explain, are nurturing the growth of a nation that will inevitably take you as an 'infidel' and force you into servitude, at the penalty of your death if you do not comply.

That is, unless you convert... and become just like them.

Have you ever heard of some of their rituals that literally involve the defecation of their pants for several days, and then taking off the retention gear to determine the future through the study of the salvaged feces?

Yep.... one question I'm beginning to harbor is - are these really "people"?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Now that we have unveiled tho plot to transform our lands to Islamic rule.

I think we all need to know just what they really means?

After all, I am sure many of you are under the misguided belief that the average Muslim is totally peaceful and ever so loving?

If this is what you believe, well get ready to view some videos which will change that view forever!

Islam is a stone age religion, with all that, that entails.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
OK now I think it is really important to understand the whole history of Islam.

One can't understand it till they examine it all, past and present.

Islamic Crusades 1: The Occupation of Constantinople

Islamic Crusades 2: Before Islam... Egypt, Iran, Iraq

Islamic Crusades 3: The Co-Option of Jerusalem

Islamic Crusades 4: Lessons From the Thai Jihad

Islamic Crusades 5: Why did they hate us in 1783?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I linked this thread to "All Roads Lead to Rome".Page 31.

Thanks for a fine job of tying this all together.

Goes along with Revelation 6:8 and 20:4 quite well.

(..the Pale Horse whose name is Death..Pale=Green,Islam=the culture of Death,..people being beheaded for their belief in Christ and not worshipping the beast,...)

You also used a link from my favorite lecturer of all,Walter Veith!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join