It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO are changing the democracy you live in, to Islamic rule - the very opposite of freedom.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This thread has to be the second biggest load of hogwash since that "4th density aliens eating your energy at airport security check points" thread.

First of all, look at your sources. They're nothing but opinion blogs and base their whole being on speculative or subjective information.

The basis of your thread is the claim that Obama changed the UN charter to say that Islam is the only religion. This is total 100% hogwash. The thought alone is ridiculous, but actually believing that Obama has the power to change the UN charter in that way is beyond crazy.

And you know what's said, those Evangelical hardcore believers and fringe right-wing guys will just read your titled and post (or the source article) and go all "I KNEW IT!!" without ever checking the sources or if it's even true. It fits their belief system, so they prefer comfortably believing whatever fits, instead of having to critically ask uncomfortable questions that might reveal something you don't like as the truth.

Again: OBAMA NEVER CHANGED THE UN CHARTER TO STATE ISLAM AS THE ONLY RELIGION...he doesn't even have the power to do so, lol.

This thread is the perfect example of baseless fear mongering. No facts, pure speculation or crazy subjective theories, but as long as it fits the agenda of the right (ridesidenews.com in this case...the left does the same), who cares...right??

Sometimes I just wanna shake those people and scream "WAKE UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELF!!" in their faces because they just blindly believe whatever their opinionated idols tell them, without bothering to check the facts.

Basically everyone who starred/flagged the OP is a blind sheep who listens to opinions instead of basing his opinions of fact.

Also, anyone who's had a law course before or studied law will laugh at the accusation that the US law has Sharia elements, or that it's even based on it, lol.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know theirs a few people worried about this in the uk. But can you imagine what would happen if the uk public were told no more booze no more pork and no more casual sex. There would be riots in the streets.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Dude - you need professional help for your paranoia. The "sources" you cite are worthless - unhistorical and inaccurate is the politest thing I can say about them. And as for Islam being a Roman Catholic plot? Oh please. Seriously, seek professional care now before it's too late.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by Trublue

The man is not a Muslim, I am surprised he is not backing you up.
He wants war like you do.

I will agree with him that this nonsense about a Muslim plot is silly propaganda against Barack Obama.

In America we have the right to own guns, there will be no sharia law here ever.

People like you just want to kill all Arabs, you are no different than those who want to kill all Jews.
A bunch of pedophiles preaching hate in a Mosque is not representative of all Muslims, we can find people of all religions doing the same.

The fact is that we should leave them alone and find a way to fuel our own energy needs.
Arabs need to learn how to behave as do the Israelis, they are like children with guns and you are like the kids who gas them up.

Both would be better off with out you.

It's rather funny that you make all of these accusations against an individual who has posted article after article, after documentary, after eyewitness testimony, after cold, hard facts ... pertaining to Islam and it's conditioning and it's beliefs.

I even provided text quoted directly from the Koran that states that it is an accepted, and God oriented duty of every muslim, to fight against the infidels... To demand financial exploitation from infidels, so that they may be guaranteed protection from harm - by muslims - who will inevitably just take the money and then find a way to kill you, and take as a possession your wife... and your children as slaves.

and you still feel that muslims, because of how brightly they smile in your face, or dress with impeccability, are peace loving people worthy of friendship and trust... to the point that you will defend them.

That's the same thing as a muslim coating a crystalline object comprised of Arsenic Sulfide with whipped cream, and you loving the flavor....

Think for a second if you will, as an American... How many muslims are involved with recieving money from welfare, Social Security, Medicaid, WIC, Government Grants for education, Small business or Venture Grants via the government, or philanthropic institutions?

How many muslims have formed into street gangs, such as Crips and Bloods, And last but not least, which group of peoples were approached by Hitler directly, and given a formal invitation to join the Fascist cause during WW2?

Islamics...

Islam approves of Torture, Murder, Exploitation, Enslavement, Rape, Incest, Sodomy, and Racial and Religious Prejudice, Oppression, and Genocide.

Do you condone these things? If you really believe that you don't, then resist the ignorance to assault the OP while instead, reserve that energy in reviewing the material, and researching the validity of his information - because I'll just state that when you do, you will understand something even more sinister than any Illumanist or Jesuit conspiracy!...

This is an order of people who hate you as an infidel, worthy of death in thier God's eyes. Given the first chance to act, I believe these muslims would act to put you as a non believer in the dirt... yes, while still displaying that really great smile.

These people train thier infants in the matters of hate and war... so that they will be readily available for thier masters to run the course and detonate themselves at the behest of your safety...

By defending muslims, You make yourself party to their crimes...

Don't Tread on Me....

Those are the facts, and that is the truth. Don't go around trying to make irrational claims and accusations against the OP, without backing up your counter arguements with PROOF.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It's rather funny to read the ignorance spewing from the mouths of people like yourself, who, without any inclination to act on behalf of you own personal accountability go ahead and begin a campaign of disgrace against someone with good intentions and with genuine information to back it up.

you don't even bother providing proof to back up your claims, which shows stupidity on your part, but instead continue to post unfounded and derogatory remarks as if those things held any weight without proof.

To do what you have just done makes you an idiot, and idiots have no merit in a world of reality, let alone fact.

First of all, look at your sources. They're nothing but opinion blogs and base their whole being on speculative or subjective information.

So.. you are calling an FBI agent an unreliable source? The mother of a dead daughter, who comes directly from a muslim nation, and declares the same exact information as the OP and has been given audiences with many of America's top legislators... called by time Magazine the second most influential person in America... not credible huh?

This thread is the perfect example of baseless fear mongering. No facts, pure speculation or crazy subjective theories,

The same can be said about you. you post all this BASELESS and derogatory hot air against this man's campaign to reveal truth, once again, with nothing to provide proof of your claims.

Stupid....

Sometimes I just wanna shake those people and scream "WAKE UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELF!!" in their faces because they just blindly believe whatever their opinionated idols tell them, without bothering to check the facts.

The same can be said about, and to, you. but I won't bother to continue... because unlike the reality that a mind is a terrible thing to waste, so too, is a waste a terrible thing to mind.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Islam has nothing to do with Catholicism huh?

Catholic holy day becomes a national holiday in predominantly Islamic nation

Go figure....

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by badvok123
I know theirs a few people worried about this in the uk. But can you imagine what would happen if the uk public were told no more booze no more pork and no more casual sex. There would be riots in the streets.

Jeez, those three laws scared the crap out of me

I see this as a hate thread. I know Muslims and they are good people, like most people they want to live in peace... Don't let hatred by a minority influence you ffs. This is how it spreads.

I find this thread poisonous.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The Muslim Wolf at Feminism's Door

More than 5000 women are victims of honor killings each year. Most of those women are Muslim, and while most of them are killed in Muslim countries-- more and more of them are being killed in Europe, Canada and America.

A 2007 study by Dr. Amin Muhammad and Dr. Sujay Patel in Canada's Memorial Hospital observed that honor killing spreads when those whose who practice it emigrate to Western countries.

Honor killings however are only the final act in the drama of a Muslim woman's life. Before that she is expected to walk behind a man, to be a second class citizen, to cover herself as much as possible in order to deflect male desire and to take the blame for the sexual intentions that men have toward her. She knows that if she fails to deflect male desire, she may suffer a variety of penalties from imprisonment to death.

In countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran, those penalties are imposed by courts. In countries like Afghanistan or Pakistan, they are imposed by rough tribal justice. In the West, where there is no Islamic court system or tribal courts, they are imposed by the family.

The burka, the chador, the hijab or any of the other covering garments are assigned to Muslim women to "protect" them from men, and to protect men from them. These garments are meant to cover their "Awrah", which in Arabic means nakedness, fault or defect. While for a Muslim man "Awrah" is only the swimsuit region, a Muslim woman is entirely "Awrah".

More at www.canadafreepress.com...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Jeez, those three laws scared the crap out of me

I see this as a hate thread. I know Muslims and they are good people, like most people they want to live in peace... Don't let hatred by a minority influence you ffs. This is how it spreads.

I find this thread poisonous.

People like you need to open your eyes, when Muslims first arrive they do their best it fit and to try and convert others to their way of thinking.

As their numbers grow they change, to what they really believe and what they are taught down at the mosque.

It is them that is taught hate and superiority from the minute they are born.

Do yourself a favour and really listen to what some of the ex Muslims have to say, they will tell you what the real truth is.

I have posted quite a few of their videos.

Start with this lady, I have another of her videos up on the first page I think.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

This is the problem I have with all these horrible stories.
I find it hard to believe that so many families can actually treat their loved ones like this. We are all human and the majority of us have boundaries.

I believe that the figures are exagerated and there are a very minor amount of Muslims who commit disgraceful acts against women.

However I may be wrong, I just cannot accept that more than a minority can be capable of attrocities.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yes i agree with you the majority of muslim's are good people who want the best for themselves and they're families. I just wished they be would more vocal in condemning the minority of crank's in they're religion. But on the other hand if i was a muslim living in a muslim community im not sure id be that brave to speak out.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yes i agree with you the majority of muslim's are good people who want the best for themselves and they're families. I just wished they be would more vocal in condemning the minority of crank's in they're religion. But on the other hand if i was a muslim living in a muslim community im not sure id be that brave to speak out.

indeed, have you seen the latest episode of Eastenders?

www.bbc.co.uk...

I realise that the beef is about a gay relationship but is the message the same in regards to the crimes against Sharia Law?

I don't know. Like I said, the Muslims I know, seem to be good people.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Quote from a London Lady

I'm a Londoner and have seen my once friendly neighbourhood almost completely taken over by Muslims in the past ten years. All my neighbours are now Muslims and, despite our initial efforts to be neighbourly (take in parcels for them when they are out, help them out with various problems, say "hello" etc) they now treat us with absolute contempt. There has been a definite shift in the way they now view us since their numbers in this particular area have increased. They now ignore us, say hello to each other, chat with each other but stand and turn their backs when we walk past them in the street/ignore us/show aggression etc.

There is an agenda and those who think otherwise will soon change their minds when their areas start to be affected. We are hoping to move this year - we can't remain here any longer. We have already endured racist behaviour, I have been spat at and hissed at by Muslim women when I am out walking my dog in the park, we had a direct threat by one young Muslim man who said he was going to burn our house down and the same man later tried to attack my husband.

Despite ringing the police, the police didn't even turn up but rang us back two hours later to say that they didn't have the resources to help us. We've had our car vandalised, eggs thrown at our house - our neighbours on one side who are refugees from Afghanistan who are living in a nice private house via the taxpayer, treat us like dirt! They are living off benefits while we have to go out and work, and they (and their eldest son in particular, who is only 12) treat us like we are scum (and I am a well traveled and well educated woman)! I have had Muslim men in all their garb confronting me about Islam and giving me lectures etc. It's a living nightmare..

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Pan-European Arab Muslim Gang Rape Epidemic

...in more cosmopolitan centers like Paris and Australia, the game is blossoming. It consists in the ritual gang rape of white women by non-white immigrants....The ritual is known as tournante, meaning, Take your turn, and it consists of a black male becoming friendly with (seducing) a white female, preferably a teenager. Once they've become chums, the male lures the girl to a location where his buddies in the gang take their turns with her.

In the case on trial in Paris, it was no fewer than 14 buddies. Unlike many victims of such fun, this young lady lodged a complaint with the police. As a result, she was gang raped a second time, this time, allegedly, by the 11 who went on trial in April.... The incident is not isolated.

Police investigations of similar rapes were underway in three other French cities, and one French magistrate says the game has been going on since at least the 1980s.

Their technique was to pick up a young girl, a white girl and once she had become the girlfriend of one of the members, he would allow his mates to make use of her?

"It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl," says Hamid. "The Swedish girl gets a lot of help afterwards, and she had probably ****** before, anyway. But the Arab girl will get problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of shame.

It is important that she retains her virginity until she marries." It was no coincidence that it was a Swedish girl that was gang raped in Rissne this becomes obvious from the discussion with Ali, Hamid, Abdallah and Richard. All four have disparaging views on Swedish girls, and think this attitude is common among young men with immigrant background. "It is far too easy to get a Swedish whore?? girl, I mean;" says Hamid, and laughs over his own choice of words.

"Many immigrant boys have Swedish girlfriends when they are teenagers. But when they get married, they get a proper woman from their own culture who has never been with a boy. That's what I am going to do. I don't have too much respect for Swedish girls. I guess you can say they get ****** to pieces."

www.iris.org.il...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

To be honest, I don't know if you're post is a level or not. If it is, well played

Let's have another look at the OP's post, shall we? First of all, I'm criticizing the content of the OP's post, and NOT Trublue! ATS is a place to discuss, and if someone posts totally incorrect information, they'll be corrected...and in most cases (if they're reasonable), they'll accept the truth even if it doesn't fit their preferred political viewpoint.

Islam is the true religion of the Catholics. They simply put on the cloak of Christ they don't really believe in it but have had to stick with it. However they set up the religion of the Muslims with what they truly believe and Masons at the 33 degree become SHRINERS which is an Arab religion and gone is the bible.

His backup for this is www.freemasonrywatch.org, and if you read the whole article, you'll realize that most of the info is nothing spectacular, or just plain speculation. You can't look anyone in the face and seriously believe that the content on that website would stand trial in any reasonable court.

He voted into law at the UN that Islam is to be the only region but worse than this, that any other is to become a crime to follow!!!

First of all, all the UN did was to sign a NON-BINDING (!!) anti-defamation law that would prevent (if people follow the resolution, they're not legally obliged) people from being racist against members of other religions. Nowhere does the resolution mention Sharia law, and nowhere does it state the resolution pertains only to Islam, or even that Islam is the only true religion. It does NOT enforce any religion, it enforces mutual respect!

So simply put, his claim is total hogwash and NOT based on any real facts.

This link the OP posted is a book review of Walking the Plank on a republican oriented "news" site. That alone would be fine if the info was at least correct. But in the first section she claims you can't criticize religion according to this resolution, which is wrong because you CAN discuss religions as long as you keep it civil. In short, racism is a big no no (I know, part of you just died a little). Either way, that UN resolution is non-binding. So even if you don't like it, fear not, it won't affect your life.

In the second section, she talks about the Cairo Declaration of Human Rights in Islam which was created by the OIC (Organization of Islamic Conference). However, contrary to what the author on rightsidenews.com claims, that resolution is purely for OIC members and is NOT, I repeat, NOT (!!!) a UN resolution. Part of the resolution does state that Sharia law is the basis of their law...but since the resolution only counts for Muslim member states of the OIC (again, NOT UN!), that shouldn't worry you. They have every right to do whatever they want in their country as long as it doesn't hurt you.

Those 2 resolutions are 2 completely different things. One simply states that UN member states should see to it that religious discrimination gets minimized by possibly handing out fines in severe cases, the other resolution (which isn't a UN resolution) talks about how OIC members approach the issue of human rights. It only pertains to their countries, it doesn't influence the US or any non-OIC country in the least.

So in short: The claims are nothing but fear mongering.

Now to your accusations against me, lol. First of all, you said I don't provide proof, well, I just did by doing my research. Turns out I was right, and the OP's claims are 100% wrong, not based on facts, and pure fear mongering.

Show me where Obama signed a UN resolution that states Islam is the only religion as the OP so boldly claims. You won't find it, because IT DOESN'T EXIST!! The authors on rightsidenews.com either accidentally (or purposefully) misinterpreted 2 entirely separate resolutions by 2 completely different organizations.

Now as for your hate parade against Muslims:

Just because the Koran states something, doesn't mean Muslims follow it to the book. The Christian bible condones genocide, slavery, and other atrocities that are utterly immoral according to TODAY'S standards.

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Guess what, people have adapted to our modern world. They realize that you can't always take things literally. Not every Muslim walks around and thinks about how he could kill those evil infidels. There's some crazy ones of course that do, but they're the minority. Christians have those crazy people too, they believe in talking snakes, believe the Genocide God ordered in the Old Testament was totally justified, child abuse, believe that slavery's fine, and so on. Yes, they're very sick and crazy people...but they're not the Christian majority.

You can't just generalize a whole race/religion/etc just because of a few crazy people. Evangelists who follow the bible to the book believe the earth is only 5-6000 years old. Science has already proven that's so far off, it's like saying you'll "hop on the Mt Everest on 1 leg in 1 jump". Do I therefore believe all Christians are retards who don't know about science? NO...because the people who believe that non-sense are the minority.

The same goes for Muslims. The majority are decent fold who just live their lives, and it's only the crazy fundamentalists who ruin it for them.

I think it's hilarious that you claim I don't have proof, when your entire claim lacks proof itself. Here, I gave you hard cold facts, proof if you will, that the OP's claims are total hogwash.

If you continue believing in them, you just admit that you're a blind sheep who'd prefer to close its eyes rather than facing the harsh reality and truth that might not fight with your political viewpoint.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

If you actually read what is in the opening post and in the link you will see that no lie was presented, you are just trying to make out there was one.

As as you see while this U.N. Declaration of Religion gives no real power as in a confirmed law but it does in fact aid the Islamic leaders and give them power.

Walking the Plank to a Dhimmi Nation– A U.N. Declaration of Religion?

After Bush resisted years of such initiatives at the UN, the Obama Administration is co-sponsoring with Egypt, another anti-free speech resolution at the UN.

This resolution has no immediate effect in law but provides Muslim countries with ammunition when they feel central tenets of Islam are being challenged. Approved by the U.N. Human Rights Council in early October 2009, it calls on states to condemn and criminalize "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence."

The real hate and discrimination is directed against non-Muslims in the UN Defamation of Religion. The U.S. has no business participating in alliances and organizations that endorse a specific religion or in any way limits free speech. Against all the freedoms enjoyed and valued in the West, if we remain members of the UN, we will not only be assimilated into a one-world government, but a Shari'ah one-world government that dictates everything from finances to personal and religious rights. All that the Constitution stands for is being mocked and abused by even allowing such an organization to convene on American soil.

www.rightsidenews.com...

The point of this thread is to show the intentions of the leaders and what actions they present which confirm their intentions! This bill is only one of many things presented here.

Also it is not a few fundamentalist Islamic people who ruin it for other Muslims, it is the core of their religion, it is what is written in the Koran.

I have presented this evidence but of course you chose to ignore it.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

It ONLY states that racist remarks are bad. Nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't say we suddenly all have to adopt Sharia, not even close.

I'm not really sure what your last link is trying to prove...it just states the same thing again:

"...it calls on states to condemn and criminalize "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence."

That's simply a call against racism and religious hatred. Last I checked, incitement to discrimination, hostility, or violence weren't good traits of people...so if they're now being frowned up, that's a good thing. Unless you're a racist and bigot of course

Here's a quote you made in your first post:

He voted into law at the UN that Islam is to be the only religion but worse than this, that any other is to become a crime to follow!!!

This statement is just plain false. Even the last link you posted proves that, lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Trublue

He voted into law at the UN that Islam is to be the only religion but worse than this, that any other is to become a crime to follow!!!

This statement is just plain false. Even the last link you posted proves that, lol.

It is only false if we never become part of a "One World Government" if we do then it is true!

The real hate and discrimination is directed against non-Muslims in the UN Defamation of Religion. The U.S. has no business participating in alliances and organizations that endorse a specific religion or in any way limits free speech. Against all the freedoms enjoyed and valued in the West,

if we remain members of the UN, we will not only be assimilated into a one-world government, but a Shari'ah one-world government that dictates everything from finances to personal and religious rights.

All that the Constitution stands for is being mocked and abused by even allowing such an organization to convene on American soil.

www.rightsidenews.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's hilarious what misconceptions people have regarding the UN. They can't dictate your national laws!! They're an INTERNATIONAL organization.

And a one-world government, really? With all the wars we've got going on, you seriously this will become reality anytime soon?

You made this statement apparently knowing that as it stands now, it's FALSE. You made it anyway because it fits your political agenda and viewpoints, even though it's not based on fact. Not once did you state that this statement is currently false, and the only way it MIGHT become true, is if there's suddenly a one-world government. And even if that happens, no one can tell which laws might be valid at that time. The whole statement is based on pure SPECULATION...yet you decided to sell it as FACT.

Hell, none of the laws the UN has today back up your statements. Sharia law isn't a basis for anything in the UN, and no where do they mention Islam is the only true religion. Up until now, they never signed a resolution like that, and there's no concrete plans to do so. Saying otherwise is pure fear mongering, and trying to play people's emotions to get them to support a certain agenda.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

What Obama did shows the intentions of the world leaders, the way they are taking this world.

You can live in your delusion cloud that everything is OK but I am sure YOU actually know it is not and are just here trying to throw this thread off.

Most of us are aware we will all be dragged under the rule of the UN, as in a One World Government and it is simply hogwash to assume the UN has no power!

I think the UN is simply getting all the laws it wants laid down now, in preparation for the time when it takes over as the ruling body.

Watch these two videos which show this "Islamic agenda" is been played out and is becoming a fact or reaching fruition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join