It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost symbol of Ra. Connects the Pyramids, Mars, Freemasons, The Vatican. a MUST see!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hi there!

Wayne Herschel, writer of the book "the hidden records", and the website The Hidden Records, has come with some new Youtube videos.

He explains the Key of Solomon which he solved. Also explaining what the Pyramids are stand for, the connection with Rome and the Vatican, Mars (Cydonia), Washington DC etc... All information the Freemasons seem to know about (well, some of them
)

It are all MAPS, pointing to...

These two youtube videos give a brief overview of the things he already know. The whole story can be found on The Hidden Records and Key of Solomon

It's a long read, but there is much to say!

Well, just start with these
Look them in totally, then the complete picture will become clear.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Lunica]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Hiya Lunica, I often agree with your posts, but Herschel is a plagiarizing little monkey. That guy's mixed up just about every idea we ever see in ATS threads and tried to copywrite them! Man, he'd patent the wheel if he could

I prefer Hancock's claims even though I don't believe them. I guess it just shows how competitive the market is for 'ancient astronauts.'

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nah, come on.

If you elaborate on this type of stuff you always will use information from others. That's not plagiarism.

Its about the stuff presents. That's just not just something. Its a very good story which seems to be very truthful.

btw: I am really not interested in what sort of plagiarism, who was first, who got it better, who knows more etc... i dont care!

I care for information. And I think when you combine Herschel + Haramein + Flynn You get a very good idea of whats going on. And those are not totally correct of course. I dont care
its about the part thats correct!

well, have nice day!

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Lunica]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica
Nah, come on.

If you elaborate on this type of stuff you always will use information from others. That's not plagiarism....

btw: I am really not interested in what sort of plagiarism, who was first, who got it better, who knows more etc... i dont care!

I care for information.

I tend to agree with this. I'm not really commenting on this specific case, but, generally I have noticed that unsupported accusations of 'plagiarism' are often tossed out in cases where building upon the work of others - as in science, for instance - is inevitable and very necessary.

We can't expect such researchers to present completely new material and I don't think it's right to accuse them of 'plagiarizing' material when all such research and the development of theories always involves building upon the foundations laid by others.

Again, I'm not addressing this case specifically, but I think the accusation of plagiarism CAN be used illegitimately at times to smear people and as an underhand tactic to discredit their whole body of work and dissuade people from examining what they have to say. Mud sticks. Any kind of quick and negative label that can be made to stick, legitimately or not, can achieve this.

To get back to the specific topic, has Herschel tried to "copyright" material he stole from others, as claimed? What does that accusation even mean, really? Does he claim discoveries specifically as his own that were actually made by others? Of course, when an author writes a book, it is copyrighted, even if it contains references to the discoveries of others or build upon the theories of others. That's fairly standard.

So, if there is any substance to accusations made, then, lets have it.

Otherwise, let's not have unsubstantiated accusations.

Just putting some thoughts out there.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Super interesting stuff..

I also agree, the plagerism sticker people put on ancient history investigaters if you will, doesn't really matter, cause to me we're all just trying to get a better understanding of the history and the truth, and you better believe it's there. I could care less if these guys use each others work or not cause in reality they're all on the same team (for the most part).

str and flag

thanks for the vids and info, looking forward to watching the rest away from work.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Awesome S&F!

This guy is the real deal - his work is exceptional and ground breaking. I don't understand how this book is not spoken about in the main stream, for the popularity surrounding any Dan Brown novel should ensure it was/is?

But then again we all know that those that read and watch movies all believe them to be just that - they have been breed that way I guess...

Clear case of elephant in the living room (again!).

Oh well at least those that are seeking out the truths will be loving this (as I know I do) - The illustrations/pictures in this book are rife and crystal clear! Probably the best book (every page is filled with images/maps and so on) On the Egypt-Mars connection, the Pleiadian influence, the Earths [Terra-3] ancient history - ET connection that you will find...

I really recommend you go and buy this book now!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I don't understand how this book is not spoken about in the main stream,

He says for example this about it.
( www.keyofsolomon.net)

The Hidden Records book project have demanded an investigation into why Booklink Kirkwood book distributors owned by Sam Montgomery in the USA have not followed normal book distribution protocol as well as not paying for book sales or sending any sales and stock reports for two years. But more importantly why the book is listed as not stored in quantity thus creating a two month handicap sinking book sales on Amazon.com. Also why the book is not listed or getting into book stores. It has been decided that the story will be released to the media since outside interference seems to be the likely cause.

But its also to much info, to complicated...
Rejected by the big audience. They don't understand it.

Indeed buy the book!!! And the next book, Spring 2010.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Lunica]

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

May i suggest some reading material for you..... ATS thread ALIENS and UFO's

( Exclusive E-book for ATS visitots.)

"The TRUE story behind The HOAX Heard Round the World"

much food for thought !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

I think you too would benefit from reading the Exclusive e-book for ATS visitors entitled "The

TRUE story behind the HOAX Heard Round the World" And in the book it is revealed that

Wayne Herschel's book has never been banned..........it was just another of his marketing

tactics ( you know the sort of thing "in short supply." "last copy" "buy now or it may be

unavailable" "Goverbment Agencies blocking publishing due to hidden contents" It was proved

to be untrue as it is available price reduced postage paid from TESCO's direct AMAZON and

other sites on the internet. See they are virtually being GIVEN AWAY but no one is buying

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Used to love this type of thing, but stopped researching it years ago and never got back into it, can everything he's pointing out there really be down to coincidence, or just creatively made up? Can't remember all the books I used to read, but The Sirius Mystery by Robert Temple is the main one I think of when thinking about ancient astronauts, etc. Maybe that's because of the way it ended though, when he was on about Freemasons teleporting to Sirius and other things. Definitely a hell of a weird way to end a book.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This was really interesting and some parts made a lot of sense. Thanks.

If true, it really makes me wonder for how long our current civilization has known about this. It really makes me wonder how advanced we'd be now if all of this would've been shared and made common knowlidge hundreds of years ago. We could be communicating with these "stargods" now. Not as servants, but as friends. Too bad someone liked money and power a little bit too much.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Interesting that you posted this. A couple days ago I was looking for any significance with the date of September 15 2009 because of a theory I have in my mind. I had never heard of Dan Brown before. Can you tell me what the significance of this date is, I seemed to have missed it in the video, other than being the date he released his novel. My theory is that this is the date to count 1260 days from to reach the middle of Daniels prophetic one week. The reason for this being it lands on the date of Ayyam-i-ha.

eta: silly me, I remember who Dan Brown is now.

edit on 10-1-2011 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

I was trying to answer my own question when I came across this.

seeker401.wordpress.com...

4. It’s written in stone.

Don’t forget Washington’s obelisk. In ancient Egypt, obelisks symbolized the sun god, Ra, as did the all-seeing eye atop a pyramid. According to Herschel, the release date of The Lost Symbol—September 15—is no accident: That’s the forgotten early-Christian holy day celebrating the rising of the sacred cross and a day on which the Washington Monument will act as an important astrological marker. (There’s some mystery about what it might point to, but Herschel thinks it could be related to the Star of David.) Brown has hinted that September 15 has symbolic significance, and the similarity between Egyptian and Masonic symbols makes it likely the monument will play a part in his novel.

After reading that I think I'm going to hang on to my theory now. I kept reading for a little bit and the next part caught my interest as well.

5. The CIA is involved.

As with all great conspiracies, the CIA has to be involved. The hint so far appears to revolve around the Agency’s “Kryptos” monument, a swirling sculpture on the CIA campus whose code it has taken cryptologists decades to break.

The 'swirling sculpture' description reminded of the technion obelisk located in Haifa Israel at the Russell Berrie Nanotechnology Institute.

edit on 10-1-2011 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Check out >Moonflake< 'My work here is done on the internet' There is information

on there on WHAT and WHO Herschel has been plagiarising

Also

www.apperlate.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wayne Herschel has initiated and been busted for hoaxes here on ATS and other web sites. Here for the alien signal hoax with Judy faltskog at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and one of his replies from that thread here on ATS:

(3) Has Judy mentioned to you in the past few months which city /country she is based in at the moment ?

HIS REPLY: Never bothered to ask... (Im actually too busy trying to earn a living as a landscaper and set up talks for my book on archeoastronomy ancient star maps of the 'gods' series).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was involved with a Bloosom Goodchild hoax here:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

His claim of a royal Egyptian fan being RA's UFO was debunked by the British museum from an email with a researcher here on ATS, copy here:

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for your enquiry. The object on the sphinx's back is a feather fan. The fan suggests that the image of the sphinx is imbued with a divine presence, in this case it is also a convenient space filler.

Sincerely yours,

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Assistant Keeper (Curator)
Department of Ancient Egypt and Sudan
The British Museum
Great Russell Street
London WC1B 3DG

Herschel is a High School graduate from South Africa without a college education or any degree's. He is a home computer researcher and a self published author. (he had to publish his own book) and claims that there is a conspiracy to stop his "hidden messages."

These relics that he claims to have deciphered have never been touched by his hands and are done from his home computer and books from the library. One, the key of Solomon is a book on magic dated from the 14th or 15th century as listed here:

en.wikipedia.org...

The starmap theory is flawed supported by this site:
www.margaretmorrisbooks.com

Herschel took his idea straight from Robert Bauval whom had written the original concept years before Herschel appeared on scene.

snippet:

Bauval is specifically known for the Orion Correlation Theory (OCT). This proposes a relationship between the fourth dynasty Egyptian pyramids of the Giza Plateau and the alignment of certain stars in the constellation of Orion.

One night in 1983, while working in Saudi Arabia, he took his family and a friend's family up into the sand dunes of the Arabian desert for a camping expedition. His friend pointed out Orion, and mentioned that Alnitak, the smaller more easterly of the stars making up Orion's belt was offset slightly from the others. Bauval then made a connection between the layout of the three main stars in Orion's belt and the layout of the three main pyramids in the Giza necropolis.The theory, known as the Orion Correlation Theory or OCT, was first published in Discussions in Egyptology (DE, Volume 13, 1989)

source: en.wikipedia.org...

I've actually dealt with the guy on line and he is arrogant and nasty as well as a liar. but draw your own conclusions and buy his bunk if you want but I'm not supporting his life style based on made up lies.
edit on 2-10-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
2:05 in the first video, it looks like the flux capacitor from Back To The Future

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
bump..so that i can watch this later once at home

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
2:05 in the first video, it looks like the flux capacitor from Back To The Future

Hehe i love that movies...maybe they plagiarism, back to the future flux capacitor...'bad people', use your own material and flux capacitor's

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join