It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the earth only 6000 years old? Proof from your own bible, it is Not.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The number is on the software and science's definition of a chance in the universe stops at 10 to the 50th in the billions. That might be why the number is all weird because it has a limited display before it uses exponents for the statistical chances. I'm sure I could contact them, as there was a code about bio-attacks in Philadelphia that was prevented, and the only thing mentioned on the news was that a train car there was quarantined by people in hazmat suits back in 08. So I'm sure it would help the government out, they prevented the DC MALL SAM launcher attack at the inauguration because people were passing around the code. They take it as a tip rather than a divine warning though, as its' to weird and out there for them to believe.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
The number is on the software and science's definition of a chance in the universe stops at 10 to the 50th in the billions. That might be why the number is all weird because it has a limited display before it uses exponents for the statistical chances. I'm sure I could contact them, as there was a code about bio-attacks in Philadelphia that was prevented, and the only thing mentioned on the news was that a train car there was quarantined by people in hazmat suits back in 08. So I'm sure it would help the government out, they prevented the DC MALL SAM launcher attack at the inauguration because people were passing around the code. They take it as a tip rather than a divine warning though, as its' to weird and out there for them to believe.

I'd LOVE to know how that number was calculated. Where are you getting this information? What when, again, was Obama assassinated?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

The statistical probability is calculated based on the cumulative R factor of the matrix, how many times which letter appears, etc.

Code-Finder Millennium Edition v1.23(up to date as of Sept 08) is the software I use. I didn't say he has been assassinated only there have been a few attempts. Here in Denver the Aryan Nations tried to kill him once which was in the codes beforehand, along with the attempt at the Inauguration Ceremony. Didn't you hear them talking about security? Pretty beefed up, and a terrorist with a SAM launcher wouldn't have stood a chance against that many snipers. This time it may be on Mother's Day in May, and apparently this might be the bio-attack that amazes the world by the "terrorists" on Washington. Oops I think I've said too much...nah like I said only time will tell if it is a good matrix or not. Pretty damn good though for being a chance out of this universe.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

"There is a profound matrix detailing the assassination of the 44th president of the United States Barack Obama and it's chances are 1 in 14,952,917,016,009X10 to the 72nd power."

Mother's Day? Very good. I'll look forward to talking with you about this the day after. I'll be interested in seeing your comments on that day.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Pretty sure that it means literally the heavens and the Earth. I think Adam might just be a code word for man, and Eve a code word for woman, but I don't think the whole thing is about that. Trust me. Take His(God's) word for it. The universe does work on science you know.

Ok. Where else in the bible does it speak of planets? Or when does it ever say the word planet anywhere? Where is Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto? Kind of important wouldn't you think?

You are right on Adam, although it is not a code, it's just not in English. There are three Languages required for understanding fully. Hebrew, Greek and the one you already obtain...English(Latin). With out the other two, you will never see what is being said correctly. English doesn't have the capacity for the translation, only the local understanding of it in it's story form involving what you believe to be individuals, but are not.

Doors that are locked have keys, so you have to use the keys if you want to unlock the doors. Most have bought the idea that the "God would make sure it was correct...Good old king james" calling those who would read it in it's original form..."Gnostic".

To that I say, Go speak to someone who doesn't speak your language and tell me how well that goes for you. Take a translator, still won't help because they are speaking back to you in English. You may be able to draw pictures for them or demonstrate visually what you are trying to convey, buy they will not have a clue what you are saying, nor the overtones implied. English is like the "I am Sam, Sam I am" version of the bible. Kindergarten level at best. It gives you the most basic understanding, the same as you would tell a child.

Eve is from Chava and means Life giver. Eve is not a woman, Eve is Life Giver. Eve is taken from Adam. This is called a wet dream. Taken from Adam's "Angular organ" hence, Obelisks, Pyramids, and every other form of phallic worship...The mountain of the Lord (Husbandman).

God made man in his image, Male and FeMale created them he. Male in Hebrew means "Remembered" and has nothing to do with man in form, only his remembrance. Female means man in sexual form, indicating Male and Female as you understand it.

The universe works on science? The universe works off of an image given to you by man, called science. Don't worry, the whole world will be fooled so don't feel alone. Remember, only the things you can actually experience yourself are real. For anyone who is trusting in images, remember how you were warned. "The Lord will send such a strong delusion that if possible, even the elect would be fooled, yet for their sakes I shall shorten the days"

Image applies to Image, even the image of Christ, the very tool used for sweeping the floor and threshing the wheat.

Have you not seen Hollywood blow life into the image, even to make it speak? It's a true "Passion" of mine to follow.

Peace

[edit on 21-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

www.msnbc.msn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Obama: Remember the spirit of Lincoln

I'm not much one for challenges to my predictions on things, but sure we can talk it over on Mother's Day. Just remember Yahtzik Rabin's assassination was forewarned to the Department of Defense in Israel five months before he was actually killed. He seems to like the spirit of Lincoln. Think about it. History is destined to repeat. He might not be watching a play, but it makes so much sense to me. Like the article says there's a right to criticize his setting the bar so high. His trip, banquet, etc. to the Inauguration that day was to emulate Lincoln's. The White House loves to rewash and repeat ideas of old presidents and put them in southern accented new packages. Only this package is a certain color. I'm not racist and I don't want anyone to die for any reason, I just think I have a fair case to think he will be killed. Since I have my faith, I'll use a method derived of it to back up the claim. I think it's a fair case. This isn't what this thread is about, but I was just trying to support the OP because he shares my idea that there were not literally days of creation. I was trying to imply you could probably find the answer in the codes, while at the same time trying to find it in a "monkey" text.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Predictions are a dime-a-dozen. I'm not really worried about Obama, any more so than you'd expect with a President in a country that just loves it's guns.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I know all three of those languages, and have a translator for when I don't know something.

What? The Universe is the way it is for a reason.

Remember this too:
Daniel 12:4

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

A reference to the secret book (codes in Daniel perhaps?) I'll try to make a cluster and see if there's anything in there. A reference to modern society.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I didn't say they weren't. I agree they are totally hit or miss. This one doesn't seem that way to me. I may seem that way to you, but that stems from personal belief systems. I just like to perform searches and try my best at coming up with correct matrices. I thought the idea of codes was intriguing when I first heard about it. It can scientifically and statistically evaluate the claims and so far the skeptics seem to be trailing. These aren't necessarily the best examples, but I'm sure the people on Katrina speculation would love it as some evidence to back up some of the beliefs. There's also a further developed 9-11 conspiracy matrix that shows it was staged. This one's from a while back, but that just shows what the skeptics can't do has been employed by the pro-code researches for a long time. Further development shows good old George W. Bush had a laugh when he was relaxing with Kerry at the good old Yale Tomb. We all try to ignore terms with a skip of 1 until the matrix is developed, then it is incorporated into it after to see if it tells a story with the surface text added. Also, there are methods of checking the accuracy of the matrices for errors or purposed manipulation, and you can research which papers have been debunked. So far it's only been a Jewish researcher who made Mel Gibson look bad through some bad technique, and another professional PHD certified professional codes pro debunked that paper. There are great people on both sides of the debate, however skeptics can't do this one.

biblecodes.us..." target="_blank" class="postlink">biblecodes.us...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Using these techniques which I learned from the articles I have been doing it just for fun. Wouldn't it be great if the secrets to everything were in plain sight all along? I mean you couldn't decipher it without a computer, but a researcher had something on note cards about ELS sequences before the Holocaust. The newest computer techniques have only been employed as carrying on his initial work. They were discovered in 1995, when the Rabin prediction happened.

Now they have developed into a phenomena. Any text of size can make anything look meaningful at first glance, but "monkey texts" aren't anything compared to the "statistical anomalies" in the Holy Bible. They exceed chance beyond a doubt. They're also more organized, it is said it might be three-dimensional, they form pictures, maps of roads, angels, crosses etc. Monkey texts show no design. By monkey texts it means not of divine authorship.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If you're not so convinced by that then I don't know what to tell you. I realized the link to the article was broken on my MSNBC reference (not preferable for a source but none of them are right?) The link to the articles works if you click the second one. I seem to suck at citing external sources with the link.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement

But seriously...

Apparent age argument, or everything is created that it looks like its really old but it's really not, smells like fossils "conspiracy".

It's a cop out for inconsistencies and contradictions...

Answer to the question: Why all that confusion (?) when simple truth would actually speak for itself is very simple.

Because it's a BS (apparently)

What part was confusing to you about my post?

It seems straight-forward to me?

OT

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

"It can scientifically and statistically evaluate the claims and so far the skeptics seem to be trailing. "

How do you even write software to predict the future?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I love these type of threads.
The Bible is to this day the only book around where we can quote simple sayings and verses and act on them as proof. When they are in fact just words, not backed up by anything other then the hardcover they lay in.

But anyway, great find man. I feel the whole 6000year old thing must of seemed logical in previous ages but definately very improbable now. The thing we need to understand with the bible and religeon is that it has stricter rules then science. If we discover that an scientific observation or theory cannot possibly be true then science urges us to find a new answer, this is what science is, the search for answers. Science allows us to be wrong as our mistakes push us closer to the correct answer. The shape of the earth is a good example of this; we once thought it to be flat but we were in fact wrong and yet now we have the correct answer.

Religeon and the bible however cannot be wrong. It is god's word written in those pages and how can god possibly be wrong. In fact their teachings convince us god cannot be wrong. This is a major problem for religeon since the arrival of science because while the rest of us are discovering new and exciting things about the world, alot of them disprove god's word. Now religon cannot just admit this because to do so disproves their god so they bite their lip and ignore the evidence we produce. They simply ignore us and continue on like before. As its all they can do.

The 6000 year old earth debate is another case of this. We have proven long ago now that the earth has been around for millions of amazing years but religeon cannot have that and so they ignore it, pretend lie their still right. This is why your never get them to admit its real age, it cannot be so.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrGummyPants
This is why your never get them to admit its real age, it cannot be so.

I can admit we don't know...

It may be real age...

Is it ALL THAT important?

There are weightier issues, huh?

OT

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Thats irelevant really.
I'll agree there is much bigger subjects to worry about at this current time but however this is within the topic of this thread so yes, i would like to discuss it now. I'm not saying "# the economy, lets get religeon to admit something", it just happens to be that were in a thread on the topic.

So thats what we'll discuss.
Not gonna change the topic of a thread just because theres more important things we should talk about.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

It's not written to predict anything. Its simply there to calculate the statistical probabilities of words and phrases within texts, of equal skips. The topics can be about anything really. Since in the Bible God works His will through history it might be safe to assume if you knew what to look for you could predict something out of the future. Of course with anything there's a catch. You could for example use them to write a book to get a profit. I'm not for that at all. I'm just fascinated by the research. I'm sure there's cures to diseases in there. I can provide a link to a great article on the SARS virus in the codes.
ad2004.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Watchtheashes's Last Day Matrix Results

END TIMES -454 0.464 2.727 Mark 14:68.31 Mark 14:30.46
COMET 1 -2.474 -0.212 Mark 14:41.6 Mark 14:41.10
THIS DAY 1 -1.431 0.831 Mark 14:30.43 Mark 14:30.49
IF IT WERE POSSIBLE THE HOUR MIGHT PASS FROM HIM 1 0.000 2.262 Mark 14:35.55 Mark 14:35.93
WEHEARDHIMSAYIWILLDESTROYTHIS 1 0.000 2.262 Mark 14:58.1 Mark 14:58.29
AS SOON AS HE WAS COME 1 0.000 2.262 Mark 14:45.4 Mark 14:45.20
DEATH -445 -3.422 -1.160 Mark 14:51.72 Mark 14:30.44
COMING IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN 1 -0.477 1.785 Mark 14:62.71 Mark 14:62.95
THE END -4078 -3.421 -1.159 Luke 2:37.111 Mark 14:14.3
SALUTE HIM HAIL KING OF THE JEWS 1 0.000 2.262 Mark 15:18.11 Mark 15:18.36
MASTER 1 -1.973 0.289 Mark 14:45.52 Mark 14:45.57
PLAN 6354 -4.388 -2.126 Mark 13:14.66 Luke 1:63.2
THE THIRD TIME 1 -0.903 1.359 Mark 14:41.12 Mark 14:41.23
THERE SHALL MEET YOU A MAN BEARING A PITCHER OF WATER FOLLOW HIM 1 0.000 2.262 Mark 14:13.69 Mark 14:13.120
AND IT CAME TO PASS IN THOSE DAYS 1 -0.602 1.660 Luke 2:1.1 Luke 2:1.26
DATED 454 -3.173 -0.910 Mark 15:12.20 Mark 15:35.22
YEAR 449 -3.846 -1.584 Mark 14:30.49 Mark 14:45.30

The ELS reference is 454 characters between rows.
There are 17 displayed terms in the matrix.
The matrix starts at Mark 13:14.23 and ends at Luke 2:38.34.
The matrix spans 23684 characters of the surface text.
The matrix has 53 rows, is 76 columns wide and contains a total of 4028 characters.
There are 11 significant terms in the matrix.
The matrix odds are 1 chance in 503782008395772794 in favour of significance.
The cumulative 'R' Factor for the displayed matrix is 17.702.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That's the jist of how it works. However this is just an English Bible Matrix. The Hebrew Bible is where it's really at. Here's an example of an English Bible matrix with results. They really don't compare to the Hebrew Bible, but are interesting nonetheless.

Term Skip R Factor (in Matrix) Start End
END TIME -61 -0.374 2.694 Isaiah 34:12.58 Isaiah 34:9.87
IRAN 4 -2.573 0.495 Isaiah 34:13.21 Isaiah 34:13.33
ISRAEL 236 -1.989 1.079 Isaiah 34:12.88 Isaiah 35:6.9
THE LAND THEREOF SHALL BECOME BURNING PITCH 1 0.000 3.068 Isaiah 34:9.76 Isaiah 34:9.112
THE SMOKE THEREOF SHALL GO UP FOREVER 1 0.000 3.068 Isaiah 34:10.32 Isaiah 34:10.62
FOR MY SWORD SHALL BE BATHED IN HEAVEN BEHOLD IT SHALL COME 1 0.000 3.068 Isaiah 34:5.1 Isaiah 34:5.48
BE SOAKED WITH BLOOD 1 0.000 3.068 Isaiah 34:7.79 Isaiah 34:7.95
YES -2 -3.108 -0.040 Isaiah 34:16.5 Isaiah 34:16.1

The ELS reference is 61 characters between rows.
There are 8 displayed terms in the matrix.
The matrix starts at Isaiah 34:4.159 and ends at Isaiah 35:6.49.
The matrix spans 2194 characters of the surface text.
The matrix has 36 rows, is 59 columns wide and contains a total of 2124 characters.
There are 6 significant terms in the matrix.
The matrix odds are 1 chance in 70048026853196.746 in favour of significance.
The cumulative 'R' Factor for the displayed matrix is 13.845.

KATRINA 22689 -0.434 2.408 Matthew 26:47.17 Luke 14:26.7
THERE AROSE A GREAT STORM OF WIND 1 0.000 2.842 Mark 4:37.4 Mark 4:37.30
THE SIXTH HOUR 1 -0.301 2.541 Mark 15:33.8 Mark 15:33.19

The ELS reference is 22689 characters between rows.
There are 3 displayed terms in the matrix.
The matrix starts at Matthew 26:47.6 and ends at Luke 14:26.23.
The matrix spans 136162 characters of the surface text.
The matrix has 7 rows, is 28 columns wide and contains a total of 196 characters.
There are 2 significant terms in the matrix.
The matrix odds are 1 chance in 241512.5 in favour of significance.
The cumulative 'R' Factor for the displayed matrix is 5.383.

It seems weird that texts that aren't close when lined up like that do this. This is a simple matrix, but it's not statistically relevant either.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

"Since in the Bible God works His will through history it might be safe to assume if you knew what to look for you could predict something out of the future."

Sounds to me like you're preloading your expectations. "God wrote the BuyBull, so it must be true, so the things I find in it must be true."

However, that book is one of the most highly edited works in history, revised, altered, corrected and changed repeatedly. So how, then, we can think it's the literal word of God?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join