It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the earth only 6000 years old? Proof from your own bible, it is Not.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

[post by Shane[/url]

One of the problems with believing that Satan fell before the end of the seventh day of creation is that after the seventh day, God said that everything in creation was good--abundantly excellent, to be exact. This wouldn't be possible if Satan and the demons had fallen.

The problem with that is Satan was cast out of heaven before the recreation of earth. This is why the earth lay desolate. Because Satan and God were at war and the earth was destroyed.... at least life on it was. Satan was already on earth when God started the creation process. Everything God created was perfect, but Satan wasn't created at this time because he had already been created as Lucifer, an angel. He was cast down to the desolate earth and God started recreating life on earth which is why Satan was found in serpent form in the Garden of Eden. He was already there when creation was taking place. Everything God made during the 7 day creation was made perfect but Satan was already here ready to decieve the "free-willed" humans. Just like humans, angels have free will and this is why Satan as Lucifer rebelled against God.... because he thought he was better than God. The name Satan even means "great deciever."

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Sorry mate your time line is messed up. The angel that became Satan was not Satan until he used a snake to to lie. That was the first lie, for a perfect spirit creature to lie is an instant death sentence.

And you better go back and read the Job account, Satan was right in the assembly of the sons of God, the war hadn't happen yet. Once the war happened he no longer had this level of access.
From Job Chapter 6
6Now there was a day when the sons (the angels) of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan (the adversary and accuser) also came among them.
7And the Lord said to Satan, From where did you come? Then Satan answered the Lord, From going to and fro on the earth and from walking up and down on it.
8And the Lord said to Satan, Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who [reverently] fears God and abstains from and shuns evil [because it is wrong]?
9Then Satan answered the Lord, Does Job [reverently] fear God for nothing?
10Have You not put a hedge about him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have conferred prosperity and happiness upon him in the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Shane

One of the problems with believing that Satan fell before the end of the seventh day of creation is that after the seventh day,

This wouldn't be possible if Satan and the demons had fallen.

There are a couple of things to consider about this. Others have also placed some direction on this

1st: Satan, the "Accuser" as we see in a reference to Job just above, is still to this day, able to have access, through his spirit being.

But Satan has many names, and these names have meaning. Some are Apollon, The Dragon and the Serpent. Another which is solely his is the Desolator. Where did this name originate from? Genesis 1:2???

And the earth became a waste and a desolation?? Has Satan's Name on it.

2nd: There is nothing, and I mean nothing even stating Satan, and his followers (1/3 of the Angels) ever partook in the recreation story outlined in Genesis 1, or the creation of Adam on the 8th day in Genesis 2.

3rd: The war, that occured between, Satan and his followers and God and the Angels, was a violent scene. Shaking this planet, and the heavens. You would think, some reference to this, would have occured in the Books of Moses. Or was it, in Genesis 1:2?

But I do understand what you have implied. GOD saw what HE created, and it was good everyday.

This may well be something we never know, until the Next Earth Age.

Have a good day, and thank's for your questions.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
How many time has this argument been waged? How many times has science proven this 6000 year myth, in fact a myth?

I dunno? Probably a lot....?

How old would Adam and Eve be?....if a doctor EXAMINED them? The first day of their existence?

After all.......They were adults....

They had yrs of development....

They had evident-MATURITY....

= = = =

They were big, mature, ADULTS....heck he even had a beard....she had only those things a woman has, when they are older....

certainly they have lived (atleast) 25 or so yrs....

= = = = =

YET...in REALITY were only 1 day old....

1 day...?

impossible!!!!!!

How could they show EVIDENCE of being older?

Man they look like ADULTS?

= = = = =

Yep...the LOOK like 25 yrs...

BUT....

in reality they were only 1 day old....

= = = = =

Maybe the earth and the universe were created that way too?

With APPARENT AGE? I dunno?

OT

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So, did Adam and Eve have navels? If not, were they made in God's image and we're not? Or is the whole thing a fairy tale. I'll let you guess.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
So, did Adam and Eve have navels? If not, were they made in God's image and we're not? Or is the whole thing a fairy tale. I'll let you guess.

Very perceptive question there gawdzilla...my research says...

Did Adam have a belly-button? I believe we can say, “No - Adam didn't. Neither did Eve.”

Why? Because your belly-button (navel), or tummy-button as it's sometimes called, is a sign that you were once attached to your mother. You depended on that life-line—the umbilical cord—for your nourishment from her body as you developed inside her.

But our first parents, Adam and Eve, didn't develop that way. I believe that God would not have planted on them a false indication that they had developed in a mother's womb.

When God created Adam and Eve in mature form, the day they were created they might have appeared to be, say, 30 years old. But God wouldn't want or need to create the appearance of a false history, any more than the mature trees created by God would have had growth rings initially. Those are things which would develop in their offspring as a result of processes later on.

What's more, this would be a tremendous testimony to God's creativity. Ken Ham once put it this way: Lack of a belly-button on Adam and Eve would be one of the biggest tourist attractions in the pre-Flood world, as the grandchildren and the great-grandchildren would come up and say, “Why don't you have a belly-button?” And they could recount again and again, to generation after generation, how God had created them special by completed supernatural acts, and yet had designed them to multiply and fill the Earth in natural ways that are equally a part of God's continuing care for what He created.

“…the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground… And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.”
-Genesis 2:7,21-22

source: www.christiananswers.net...

????????????

Any thoughts on the APPARENT AGE post?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Oh, I got it.

That's where all the excess of BBQ sauce comes from.

It all makes sense now

But seriously...

Apparent age argument, or everything is created that it looks like its really old but it's really not, smells like fossils "conspiracy".

It's a cop out for inconsistencies and contradictions...

Answer to the question: Why all that confusion (?) when simple truth would actually speak for itself is very simple.

Because it's a BS (apparently)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Maybe God created a belly button for them so they would look just the same as everybody else. Eve would have looked weird and less than perfect without one.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Maybe God created a belly button for them so they would look just the same as everybody else. Eve would have looked weird and less than perfect without one.

"everybody else"? They were supposedly the only people on the planet. (Which brings up the matter of wives for their boys.) And how is a scar in the middle of the abdomen going to make anyone perfect, please?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I never claimed he didn't have access to heaven. I claimed he was cast down to earth before the recreation took place. Did he use a serpent or did he become a serpent? That's a good question but nevertheless, he at least influenced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. This is an argument that can't really be solved because it's not really defined in the bible. War in heaven, recreation, Job account is how I precieve the timeline.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

I think once you see the newest most complete bible matrices to date you'll change your mind. There's God's opinion on the Beatles (I will fall in love with them, they will be financed is a SINGLE TERM much like (the aliens many are the UFOs is a single term.) There's even onomatopoeia in the terms describing sounds that one would make when talking. You can ask it a question and in that same matrix you get an answer. All of the SINGLE TERMS are WHOLE SENTENCES from where it was years ago with only a few words crossing in patterns. In this matrix on the Illuminati the whole term is (The Illuminati stink they are wicked men) NEXT TERM: Bearers of the cult of Bush. Again both of those are SINGLE TERMS.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh and before you say its a cooked experiment that's why there is a control text to use for each Bible of the same length. You don't get anything cool out of control texts (IE Moby Dick, War and Peace etc.) Also when looking up a matrix you'll find its kind of hard to look up things that don't have anything to do with it, or that you can't find the opposite of what you're looking for. Meaning that you can analyze the claim that God wrote the Bible with His signature(codes) by a SCIENTIFIC standpoint, that is if you have $67.00 to spare to get the program from www.codefinder.us

[edit on 21-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

The interpretations are a matter of opinion. If you search hard enough, you'll find "patterns" in a great many things. I can pick out certain grains of sand on a beach to produce a "Mona Lisa". However, I have to ignore all the grains of sand that don't have a silly grin, so it's a non-starter.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

There is a profound matrix detailing the assassination of the 44th president of the United States Barack Obama and it's chances are 1 in 14,952,917,016,009X10 to the 72nd power. That's beyond chance in the universe. There is a term which even states the controversy over his birth certificate and his eventual death will be during a speech. (Islander from Hawaii or is he not from Hawaii) That is a SINGLE TERM. Or (not dead; from Kenya; he resolved our terror, mistake abortion He will be shot for his sayings) is a single term I'm just not quite sure how to punctuate it if its in a grid you know? That one is at skip -14559 going up and it crosses with all the others too close to be by chance. I guess only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8

I never claimed he didn't have access to heaven. I claimed he was cast down to earth before the recreation took place. Did he use a serpent or did he become a serpent? That's a good question but nevertheless, he at least influenced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. This is an argument that can't really be solved because it's not really defined in the bible. War in heaven, recreation, Job account is how I precieve the timeline.

But if the time line is 100% reversed what does that do for you belief structure, because chronologically it actually is.

1)Job Account, listed first in the bible (Book of Job)
2)War in Heaven listed second in bible (Revelation Chapter 12)
3)Recreation listed last in bible (Revelation Chapter 20 & 21)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Oh and hey OP! If you do a Bible matrix on the verse in Genesis where it says they will be for lights, you get a matrix on nuclear fusion, stars forming, and the Big Bang. Also, I find it interesting that Earth crosses with Garden of Eden perfectly. Included in this is Hubble Discovered them among other things.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You my friend, definitely have the right order.

I once heard the Masons tried to put an evil code in the KJV of the Bible, but King James countered this by divine inspiration. Which makes sense because the Masons are not all-knowing, but they are powerful. There's a Grand Lodge here in Colorado, it's really freaking creepy.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
The issue of the 6000 year old earth is a misreading of the story of adam. In fact mankind was created on the 6th day, then on the 8th day God created the garden of eden and "adam". The entire story of adam is an account of a specific "race" of mankind. Searching the actual meaning of the word "adam" often mistranslated as "first" is actually translated as "ruddy" complection.....errr blood in the face.......Then the bible traces the direct family connection from adam, to noah, to moses, then david, and finally to Jesus.......

here is a link....

www.blueletterbible.org...

The other thing that people pay no attention to is this. God doesn't deal ever with one man, not even Jesus. "All souls are mine" in other words, he is all souls. Love yourself first, then love your neighbor as yourself. If you are doing this, you are serving God who is OF the living. Names in the bible are akin to American Indian names. They are representative of actions, because God favors no man, but gives grace to those doing his will. Live Holy (Healthy) and be fruitful and multiply (Knock boots) This is why it is IN his name. You have to look IN his name, not at his name.

OP good job on picking up on that...you are blessed in it.

Yahweh=Self Existent
Yahushua=Self existent salvation
Adam=Ruddy, Mankind
Noah=Rest (God found grace in REST Don't we)
Moses=Drawn out
David=beloved
Judah=Celebrated (Salvation is of the celebrated...celebrity, Jew...the stars of God...celebrities are remembered by all...Average joe is not only by relatives)
Levi=Attached

These are characteristics not men, hence the "Living Word" and always applicable. A man can fall out of favor as easy as he was found in favor.

Here is the kicker at the beginning of Genesis 2.
"These are the genealogical annals of the heavens and earth, when they were created. In the day Yahweh (self-existent...YOU) Elohim (Gods..People) made the earth and the heavens.

Beginning to end complete in the first chapter of the book.

Chapter 2 goes into more detail about the same exact story. People have not clue, even though they can read it for themselves that Cain (Spear) and Able (Arrogant) give their offering in the "End of days"...not past, Future.

We are heavens...head and earth...body. It isn't speaking of the EARTH planet, but of the clay you are made of after God "hovered" or "quivered"...Orgasmed over the water...min...

This might offend, but it is the same since the beginning of the world. Not the planet, your consciousness or perception of "the world". You are the beginning and the End...."One life to live"...Live it well in hopes you will be Re-membered by a New Generation. No Regeneration, no remembrance.

"Let there be light"...is division of the first cell of an embryo, not the sun.

That is a true miracle, that a man has nothing to do with....God is micro, not macro and fills all.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

"
There is a profound matrix detailing the assassination of the 44th president of the United States Barack Obama and it's chances are 1 in 14,952,917,016,009X10 to the 72nd power."

So when was Obama assassinated again? I haven't watched the news this morning. Or do you mean there's a prediction that he will be assassinated? Have you contacted the Secret Service?

And that has to be the most absurd number I've ever heard. Where did you find that puppy?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Pretty sure that it means literally the heavens and the Earth. I think Adam might just be a code word for man, and Eve a code word for woman, but I don't think the whole thing is about that. Trust me. Take His(God's) word for it. The universe does work on science you know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join