It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Reference To Islam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have created this reference so people can have a better understanding of Islam and Muslims in general. (I will add to it with more references)

Introduction to Islam
This is an introduction to Islam with the basic guidelines Muslims follow

wikipedia

I have started out with wikipedia because most information in it put in separate sections that can easily be accessed.
This explores the history of Islam starting from when Muhammad (may rest be apon him) resisted the Quran to the people.

This also explores Islam in nations from the Middle East to Asia

These are references to where you can read Quran verses and their translations
I have tried to peace together some reliable sources as I could find with as many translations possible.

Islam City

quran.al-islam

This reference does the Quran translation in the following languages

English
French
Deutsch
Türkçe
Melayu
Indonesia

masad

Just looked through this and the explanations are very clear and in detail and have a general understanding of each surah from the Quran.

Here you can download Ebooks

www.wefound.org...

www.gawaher.com...

This is an Islamic community where you can see the views of Muslims and Muslim converts and converts from Islam

Mod Edit: Title Tweak.

[edit on 22/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
You have voted bodrul for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Your threads on Islam are very interesting and helps many at ATS to learn more about the Qu'ran, Islam and the prophets.

Excellent thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
thanks

i org made this topic for the WOT section because i had enough of having to always say the same things in the topics there.

hopefully people will take the time to read what i have put down

also if anyone wants please feel to reference back to this topic if needed

[edit on 22-12-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Great thread! Some of the links have really good information and having it all in one place as a reference will come in handy when discussing Islam in other threads.

And hopefully, it will help open people's minds a little.

Thank you, bodrul.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Addition this part is about the roles of women in Islam and how it is misunderstood.

this part of the post i hope people will see that by the Quran women in islam arent mear objects which men can do as they please.

source

The roles assigned to men and women in Islamic theology have often come under fire in the Judeo-Christian world, mostly due to misunderstandings of Islam's position on gender roles, or the corruption of Qur'anic doctrine by present-day political leaders in Muslim countries. The Qur'an says that men and women are created equally before God, and that while they have different attributes, neither gender is superior. Both men and women have souls and can go to Heaven if they lead a life without sin, contradicting early Christian doctrine that women do not possess souls and are inherently evil, because of Eve's original sin. Islam does not blame Eve for what it believes happened in the Garden of Eden; it maintains that both Adam and Eve were responsible, but they repented before God and were forgiven. Believing women descended from the sinful Eve colored Christian ideas of women's character for centuries - as untrustworthy, morally inferior, wicked beings - with menstruation, pregnancy, and childbirth believed to be punishment for all women after Eve. The Qur'an has no such images of women, who are not put on earth solely to bear children, but also to do good deeds the same as men.

The Qur'an states that women are not possessions of men. They are free to choose their own husbands and maintain their own names after marriage. Divorce is permitted, though discouraged. Polygamy, or the practice of a man having more than one wife, is also permitted - to a maximum of four wives - with the stipulation that the man must have means to care for all of his wives. Both women and men are encouraged to seek knowledge, and to manage their own financial assets. A wife has the right to claim financial support from her husband, but a husband is not entitled to his wife's earnings, inheritance, or property. Women can own their own property, enter into legal contracts themselves, and give testimony in legal proceedings. A wife has the right to receive a mahr, or dowry, from her husband upon marriage, which cannot be returned under any circumstances. She also has the right to kind treatment from her husband.

source 2

Humanity was created equal from a single father and mother, said the author of the Quran,

"O mankind! We have created you all male and female and have made you nations and tribes so that you may recognize each other (not hate one another). The most honored among you in the sight of God is the most pious of you. God is All-knowing and All-aware" (49:13).

It's to be noted that social justice did not come as an after thought, for Islam came to free the spirit, not only from the shackles of man-made worship, but also from all forms of superstitions and oppression. Small wonder than that the first converts were: a man, a woman, a former slave and a child.

The first one to hear the call was a woman; the prophet's beloved wife, Khadija.

After that first daunting encounter with the Angel, the Messenger of Islam did not rush to hobnob with the lords of Mecca. He headed straight for his wife. At the news, Khadija's trust in her husband's integrity did not waver even for a second. And Khadija's personal and material sacrifice from there on did not go unnoticed. This great woman was once with her husband when Allah's greetings reached her through the Angel Jibril, "?Give her greetings of peace from her Lord and from me, and give her the good news of a palace of jewels in the Garden?"

other sources

[edit on 27-12-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Islam and science

in this section i have put together sources that explain Islam and science and it is encouraged embrace knowlidge

source one

this source has lots of details about islam and science

source two

source three

Many people feel that that in fact there is no such thing as the Islamic problem of science. They say science is science, whatever it happens to be, and Islam has always encouraged knowledge, al-ilm in Arabic, and therefore we should encourage science and what's the problem? -there's no problem. But the problem is there because ever since children began to learn Lavoiser's Law that water is composed of oxygen and hydrogen, in many Islamic countries they came home that evening and stopped saying their prayers. There is no country in the Islamic World which has not been witness in one way or another, to the impact, in fact, of the study of Western Science upon the ideological system of its youth. Parallel with that however, because science is related first of all to prestige, and secondly, to power, and thirdly, without [science] the solution of certain problems within Islamic society [is difficult], from all kinds of political backgrounds and regimes, all the way from revolutionary regimes to monarchies, all [governments] the way from semi-democracies to totalitarian regimes, all spend their money in teaching their young Western science. I see many muslims in the audience today, many of you, your education is paid for by your parents or your government or some university in order precisely to bring Western science back into the muslim world. And therefore we are dealing with a subject which is quite central to the concerns of the Islamic world. In the last twenty years [this subject] has begun to attract some of the best minds in the Islamic world to the various dimensions of this problem.

And therefore I want to begin by first of all by expressing for you, (making things easier, categorizing it a bit), three main positions which exist in the Islamic world today as far as the relationship between Islam and modern science is concerned, before delving a bit more deeply into what my own view is. First of all, is the position that many people re-iterate. I am sure many of you in this room, and especially at a place like MIT, who would not have had much of a chance to study the philosophical implications of either your own tradition, that is Islam, nor of Western science, believe that one studies science and then one says prayers, loves God and obeys the laws of the Shariah, and that there is really no problem. This position itself is not something new. It is something that was inculcated in many circles of the Islamic world during the past century and going back historically, it was the position taken up by Jamaluddin Al-Afghani who migrated to Eygpt and called himself Al-Afghani. The famous reformer, a rather maverick [figure], of the nineteenth century was at once a philosopher, political figure, Pan-Islamist and anti-Caliphate organizer *. Nobody knows exactly what his political positions were, but he was certainly a very influential person in the nineteenth century, and was responsible, directly, and indirectly, through his student Mohammed Abduh, for the so-called reforms that took place in the 1880's and 1890's of the Christian era, that is the beginning of the fourteenth century of the Islamic era, in Eygpt. Jamaluddin has been claimed, interestingly enough, by both modernists and anti-modernists forces like the Ikhwan-ul-Muslameen in Eygpt during the early decades of this century.

source four

The Qur'an calls upon Muslims to look around them and study the physical world, so that they might appreciate the majesty of Allah's creation. "Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the benefit of mankind; in the rain which Allah Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth -- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise." (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:164)

[edit on 12-1-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Converting others to islam and None muslims

source 1
In Islamic teachings, a Muslim is not allowed to force others to convert. "Let there be no compulsion in religion...." (Al-Islam - Al-Baqarah: 256)

"Jihad is not a war to force the faith on others, as many people think of it. It should never be interpreted as a way of compulsion of the belief on others, since there is an explicit verse in the Qur'an that says: 'There is no compulsion in religion' Al-Qur'an: Al-Baqarah (2:256)." ( Islamic Server of MSA-USC)

Instead, a Muslim must be respectful of other religions. By extension, an Islamic government is not allowed to compel anyone to be a Muslim.

Source 2
409. One should not forget the great practical importance attached to the fact that Muslims obey their system of law as something of Divine origin, and not merely the will of the majority of the leaders of the country. In this latter case, the minority enters on a struggle so that its own conceptions may prevail. In the democracies of our time, not only do the majorities often change from election to election but are also constituted or disintegrated by all sorts of commutations and combinations, and the party in power tries to upset the policy pursued by its predecessors, causing, among other changes, the modification of laws. Without entering here into the question of the adaptability of Islamic laws to the exigencies of social evolution, one might deem it as an incontestable truth that there is greater stability in the Muslim law - due to the Divine origin - than in any other secular legislation of the world with the following result :

410. The Islamic law ordains justice to, and observation of certain rules regarding the non-Muslims. These therefore feel no apprehension in the face of political quarrels and parliamentary elections of the country of their residence, with regard to the Islamic laws in force. The ruler or parliament cannot modify them.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Referenced from the article provided:

The Qur'an says that men and women are created equally before God, and that while they have different attributes, neither gender is superior.

Wrong! From Qur'an 4:34 (Items bolded for emphasis)

Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath men the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great.

Please explain how women are veiwed as being equal. I can provide other references as well showing how women are percieved as being valued less than a man.

Qur'an 4:34 above was is the Islamic source that gives this Imam permission to write a guide on how to properly beat your obstinant Muslim wife.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Freedom_for_sum]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

massad

*Lit., "more on some of them than on the others".- The expression qawwam is an intensive form of qa’im ("one who is responsible for" or "takes care of" a thing or a person). Thus, qama ala l-mar’ah signifies "he undertook the maintenance of the woman" or “he maintained her" (see Lane VIII, 2995). The grammatical form qawwam is more comprehensive than qa’im, and combines the concepts of physical maintenance and protection as well as of moral responsibility: and it is because of the last-named factor that I have rendered this phrase as "men shall take full care of women".

**Lit., "who guard that which cannot be perceived (al-ghayb) because God has [willed it to be] guarded".

***The term nushuz (lit., “rebellion”- here rendered as "ill-will") comprises every kind of deliberate bad behaviour of a wife towards her husband or of a husband towards his wife, including what is nowadays described as "mental cruelty"; with reference to the husband, it also denotes "ill-treatment", in the physical sense, of his wife (cf. verse 128 of this surah). In this context, a wife's "ill-will" implies a deliberate, persistent breach of her marital obligations.

****It is evident from many authentic Traditions that the Prophet himself intensely detested the idea of beating one's wife, and said on more than one occasion, "Could any of you beat his wife as he would beat a slave, and then lie with her in the evening?" (Bukhari and Muslim). According to another Tradition, he forbade the beating of any woman with the words, "Never beat God's handmaidens" (Abu Da’ud, Nasa’i, Ibn Majah, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Ibn Hibban and Hakim, on the authority of Iyas ibn ‘Abd Allah; Ibn Hibban, on the authority of ‘Abd Allah ibn ‘Abbas; and Bayhaqi, on the authority of Umm Kulthum). When the above Qur’an-verse authorizing the beating of a refractory wife was revealed, the Prophet is reported to have said: "I wanted one thing, but God has willed another thing - and what God has willed must be best" (see Manar V, 74). With all this, he stipulated in his sermon on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage, shortly before his death, that beating should be resorted to only if the wife "has become guilty, in an obvious manner, of immoral conduct", and that it should be done "in such a way as not to cause pain (ghayr mubarrih)"; authentic Traditions to this effect are found in Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Da’ud, Nasa’i and Ibn Majah. On the basis of these Traditions, all the authorities stress that this "beating", if resorted to at all, should be more or less symbolic - "with a toothbrush, or some such thing" (Tabari, quoting the views of scholars of the earliest times), or even "with a folded handkerchief" (Razi); and some of the greatest Muslim scholars (e.g., Ash-Shafi’i) are of the opinion that it is just barely permissible, and should preferably be avoided: and they justify this opinion by the Prophet's personal feelings with regard to this problem.

also on imans
there will always be nut jobs out there that do this and this isnt just restricted to muslims but of all faiths

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Bodrul, one question...

How do you feel about Christians?

Why do you feel this way?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
As much as I thought that understanding Islam was important...

I am of the belief that all faiths needs to understand temperance and acceptance.

Until we have an Earth of all Islam and one of all Christians,

One of all Mormons, and yet another all Catholics it appears that peace wont happen. People are just too damm proud and greedy.

And if that was the case...wed have Muslims sects killing each other, Hindues killing each other and there would still be crime amongst all Faiths.

Until we embrace being the brotherhood of the image of God and help our brothers and sisters, were on a crash course with mayhem.

We shouldnt have to understand Islam anymore then I should have to understand Bhudaism or Christianity. The end result should be peace and Harmony. If it doesnt end up that way, then the faith or spirit of the faith is based on hate and its flawed.

Let their be peace...

[edit on 19-2-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Bodrul, one question...

How do you feel about Christians?

Why do you feel this way?

firstly sorry for the late reply (no proper internet connection)

hoestly i dont know i only judge people that i know and meet by how they act around me regardless of faith (hence why i dislike some christians and muslims and people of other faiths who act like ***** around me)

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

Until we embrace being the brotherhood of the image of God and help our brothers and sisters, were on a crash course with mayhem.

We shouldnt have to understand Islam anymore then I should have to understand Bhudaism or Christianity. The end result should be peace and Harmony. If it doesnt end up that way, then the faith or spirit of the faith is based on hate and its flawed.

Let their be peace...

i have studied Christianity,hinduisum and so forth and have learnt alot. (religous studies in school)
its upto you if you want to or dont want to learn about others (its your choice) i made this topic so people have a better understanding of islam
not to force it apon people.

my apploigies if i didnt respond to your other planets part of the reply

peace

[edit on 2-3-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
[edit on 2-3-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
now i am getting confused

what does most of what you are typing have to do with my topic (no offence)

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
bump to get the post in my profile thingy

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
in this section i have linked to three sites with information on Islam and war and how it should be conducted and the reasons why muslims should go to war

it also explains what JIhad is which has been misunderstood

source

Approximately fourteen hundred years ago, prophet Muhammed ,the last in the line of the prophets of Islam (Submission), delivered the Quran, the Final Testament. Islam (Submission in English) was founded by Abraham. Ever since the Renaissance, its believers have been subjected to difficulties. From the Inquisition in Spain and Andalucia to the ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and Chechnya, the Muslim people have endured colonial regime and economic and military oppression. By the means of media, Islam (Submission) has been given a sinister image in the eye of the public opinion, this notorious image is mainly due to the ignorance and misunderstanding of the media and public. A word which is often heard and associated with the acts of certain individuals, claiming to act in the name of Islam, is the Arabic word: Jihad. Its significance plays an extremely crucial role in the image of Islam. But what does this so widely known word mean?
Jihad has a great significance in the lives of Muslims (Submitters in English). Like any language, Arabic has unique words which have a particular meaning which cannot be translated precisely. The best translation known for such a word is the following: a sincere and noticeable effort (for good); an all true and unselfish striving for spiritual good.

Jihad as presented in the Quran and any of the other scriptures implies the striving of spiritual good. This Jihad particularly involves change in one's self and mentality. It may concern the sacrifice of material property, social class and even emotional comfort solely for the salvation and worship of God ALONE. As a result, one who practises Jihad will gain tremendously in the Hereafter*.

"The Hereafter is far better for you than this first (life.)"(93:4)

"Say, "O my people, do your best, and so will I. You will surely find out who the ultimate victors are." Certainly, the wicked will never succeed."(6:135).

The Jihad involves noticeable effort for righteousness. This means that the effort concentrated in the Jihad is a step in the true and ultimate path of Islam (submission); the effort imposed on one's self. Thus Jihad is solely individual, self-centered and self-interested. This effort is only the doing of good for salvation and pardon of God. The Quran points this out in the following verse:

"The day will come when every soul will serve as its own advocate, and every soul will be paid fully for whatever it had done, without the least injustice." (16:111).

" The day will come when each soul will find all the good works it had done brought forth. As for the evil works, it will wish that they were far, far removed. GOD alerts you that you shall reverence Him alone. GOD is Compassionate towards the people. " (3:30).

In respect to the above Quranic verses, God tells the believers that all acts will reflect the soul of their authors. Examples of this Jihad would be to exceed in the sincere act of good deeds (to frequent the mosques that worship God alone more often; to study the scripture in detail, to help the poor and the orphans, to stand for people's right for freedom, be equitable, never bear witness false testimony, frequent and stay in good terms with friends and neighbors, etc.) and the restraining of the doing of sins (to commit adultery, to steel, to lie, to cheat, to insult people, to gossip, etc.);

source 2

Islam sets down clear guidelines as to when war is ethically right and how such a war should be conducted.

War is decreed in Islam in self defense to defend Islam (rather than to spread it); Islam also allows war if an Islamic state comes under attack, or if another state is oppressing its own Muslims.

This indicates that war in Islam is only a mean to ward off aggression and not a mean to impose Islam as a religion; as some may claim. Referring to this, Allah Almighty says:

“To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged; and verily God is most powerful for their aid.” Qur’an (22:39)

Also the Holly Qur'an has stressed the fact that war is launched only to fight for noble motives without seeking any earthly reward: Allah says:

"Those who readily fight in the cause of God are those who forsake this world in favor of the Hereafter. Whoever fights in the cause of God, then gets killed, or attains victory, we will surely grant him a great recompense." Qur'an (4:74)

War in Islam should be conducted in a disciplined way according to the principles of Allah’s justice; so as to avoid injuring non-combatants with the minimum necessary force without anger and with humane treatments towards prisoners of war because Islam is in favor of peace and against violence.

The instructions of Islam are to be observed in war and in peace times. Islamic jurisprudence maintains that whatever is prohibited during peace is also prohibited during war. War is no excuse to be lenient with misbehaving troops.

source 3
1-Personal Behavior of the Troops:

In war, as it is in peace, the instructions of Islam are to be observed. Worship does not cease in war. Islamic jurisprudence maintains that whatever is prohibited during peace is also prohibited during war. War is no excuse to be lenient with misbehaving troops. The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, is reported to have said: “Beware of the prayer of the oppressed; for there is no barrier between it and Allah.” Here, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, differentiates between the oppressed believers and non-believers.

2-Whom to Fight:

Fighting should be directed only against fighting troops, and not to non- fighting personnel, and this is in compliance with the Qur’anic verse that reads: “ Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not, aggressors.” (Al-Baqarah: 190)

In one of the battles, a woman was found killed, and this was denounced by the Prophet saying "She did not fight" This will be further detailed under the instructions given to the armies and their commanding chiefs by the Prophet and his Caliphs.

3-The Prophet's instructions to Commanding Chiefs:

The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, used to instruct his commanding chiefs saying: “Fight in the cause of Allah. Fight those who deny Allah; Do not be embittered. Do not be treacherous. Do not mutilate. Do not kill children or those (people) in convents.”

[edit on 21-3-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
I have created this reference so people can have a better understanding of Islam and Muslims in general. (I will add to it with more references)

[edit on 22/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

Have you ever read the Medina Surahs?

You make no mention of the violence in the Quran.

A cursory look at the Quran reveals that this book is full of errors. Quran is replete with scientific heresies, historic blunders, mathematical mistakes, logical absurdities, grammatical errors and ethical fallacies. It is badly compiled and it contradicts itself. There is nothing intelligent in this book let alone miraculous. Muhammad challenged people to produce a “Surah like it” or find an error therein, yet Muslims would kill anyone who dares to criticize it. In such a climate of hypocrisy and violence truth is the first casualty.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belinquest

Have you ever read the Medina Surahs?

i am merly a student i have only read the Quran once (finished it once)
and am reading it a second time.
for the meaning i read the translations into english,

there are many translations of the Quran i will admit that and there will be some diffrences (due to translations)

You make no mention of the violence in the Quran.

yes there is some passages that advocate violeance and those
were written at a time of war (crusades)
and others which are more in self deffence

if you would like i can post some and give their meanings?

A cursory look at the Quran reveals that this book is full of errors. Quran is replete with scientific heresies, historic blunders, mathematical mistakes, logical absurdities, grammatical errors and ethical fallacies. It is badly compiled and it contradicts itself. There is nothing intelligent in this book let alone miraculous. Muhammad challenged people to produce a “Surah like it” or find an error therein, yet Muslims would kill anyone who dares to criticize it. In such a climate of hypocrisy and violence truth is the first casualty.

just like all holy text the quran will have parts that contradict or can be used to ones advantage to pursue their goals by taking a few words out of contents.

there is alot to learn from the quran so i advise you to read my posts here to get a better understanding

if you dont feel like learning about islam then its up to you
im not going to force it down your throut

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

i am merly a student i have only read the Quran once (finished it once)
and am reading it a second time.
for the meaning i read the translations into english,

there are many translations of the Quran i will admit that and there will be some diffrences (due to translations)

there is alot to learn from the quran so i advise you to read my posts here to get a better understanding

if you dont feel like learning about islam then its up to you
im not going to force it down your throut

I think you know the Quran better than you modesty admits.

Well, I know the Quran quite well and I will tell you what I think is wrong with it :

1) After you have become a Muslim, should you decide to leave Islam you will become an Apostate which incurs automatic death penalty.
The sentence is still carried out is some Islamic countries.

2) Women are still stoned to death when they are accused of going with a man other than their husband.

3)Muslims are told not to make friends with the Kafirs (stupid westeners) they are encouraged to lie and pretend (a tactic called al-Taqiyya or Dissimulation)

Sahih al-Bukhari, v7, p102, that Abu al-Darda' said:

"(Verily) we smile for some people, while our hearts curse (those same
people)."

4) The final goal of Islam is to convert everybody to Islam and kill those who will not convert.
"Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allaah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allaah and His Messenger ....[al-Tawbah 9:29]
"And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism, i.e. worshipping others besides Allaah)....
[al-Anfaal 8:39]

5) Allah's prophet was a pedophile (at the age of 53 he chose and married Aisha a 6 years old girl), he was a rapist , a murderer, a thief etc...

This site offers 50000 dollars if you can prove otherwise.:
www.faithfreedom.org...

Salams akhee.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I think you know the Quran better than you modesty admits.

thanks i guess

1) After you have become a Muslim, should you decide to leave Islam you will become an Apostate which incurs automatic death penalty.
The sentence is still carried out is some Islamic countries.

gawar

there is a section there about muslims who can converted from islam or just plain athiest, they will know more on this question

2) Women are still stoned to death when they are accused of going with a man other than their husband.

this only happens in a handfull of countries which are hardcore
(middle east) the act is frowned apon by almost all muslims)
and unlike the bible the Quran has stayed the same, some passages still belong in the darkages.

3)Muslims are told not to make friends with the Kafirs (stupid westeners) they are encouraged to lie and pretend (a tactic called al-Taqiyya or Dissimulation)

Sahih al-Bukhari, v7, p102, that Abu al-Darda' said:

"(Verily) we smile for some people, while our hearts curse (those same
people)."

as i mentioned before this was during a time of war when distrust was at the highest point. people always bring up these that have no merit

please read through my links at the top of the forum
and you will get your answer

since its explained in the links that i have posted

also Sahih al-Bukhari he wrote down what he belives personaly to be adiquite over 25 so not really a good source for info

4) The final goal of Islam is to convert everybody to Islam and kill those who will not convert.
"Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allaah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allaah and His Messenger ....[al-Tawbah 9:29]
"And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism, i.e. worshipping others besides Allaah)....
[al-Anfaal 8:39]

read my post on converting others since you seem to have skiped almost all my posts here

and it explains how forcing someone to become muslim is useless as they wont truely be muslim as they wont believe it within their hearts.

5) Allah's prophet was a pedophile (at the age of 53 he chose and married Aisha a 6 years old girl), he was a rapist , a murderer, a thief etc...

This site offers 50000 dollars if you can prove otherwise.:
www.faithfreedom.org...

faithfreedom?
how about you post a credible link to slander the prophet?
i dont see why this is relivent as its just BS and i doubt the idiots who run the site will give me $50,000 dollors or aknoledge anything

ps anyone can make sites making a mokery of diffrent faiths
which i wont go into since i have better things to do then that

if you want to learn about us muslims then read my posts insted of trying to make a mokery of everything,
after you have read my posts and visted the links and still havent found the answer then feel free to ask

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join