It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Reference To Islam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

faithfreedom?
how about you post a credible link to slander the prophet?
i dont see why this is relivent as its just BS and i doubt the idiots who run the site will give me $50,000 dollors or aknoledge anything

ps anyone can make sites making a mokery of diffrent faiths
which i wont go into since i have better things to do then that

if you want to learn about us muslims then read my posts insted of trying to make a mokery of everything,
after you have read my posts and visted the links and still havent found the answer then feel free to ask

I am not making a mockery I am saying that you have skilfully avoided a lot of things that should have been pointed out to give a balanced picture.

Your posts do a magnificent job of concealing the Quran's unbeautiful meanings.

When a Muslim has problems understanding the true meaning of the Koran, he/she will resort to books written by men learned in Islamic sciences or ask the learned in the local society. In the West we are allowed to use reason.

The result of this state of affairs is that lay Muslims remain ignorant, despite memorizing the entire Koran, and Islamic clerics hold an incredible amount of power over the lives of lay people.

For example In Saudi Arabia you cannot wear a cross or carry a Bible because Shari'ah defines Islam's rules for all aspects of life, clerics have powers that far exceed spiritual matters and extend into law, politics, and war.

If you can make them believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities. (Voltaire)

Explain these verses :

Bukhari:V4B52N220 :"Allah's Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.'"
Qur'an:8:12 : "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
Qur'an:8:57: "If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned."
Ishaq:326 : "If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah's enemies."
Qur'an:8:67: "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughtered in the land."
Ishaq:588: "When the Apostle descends on your land none of your people will be left when he leaves."

It is true that not all Muslims are terrorists but certainly all terrorists are Muslims.

I have never heard of a Christian or Jew or Buddhist strapping bombs to himself and kill innocent people.

This is happening now, nothing to do with crusades.

Are you saying that I lie when I say that Mohammed at 53 married a 6 years old girl?
Here is what a woman doctor says about Islam:
www.homa.org...

You make no mention of how many abrogations in the Quran, no mention of Satanic verses, you present a pretty idyllic religion, no honour killing, no hypocrisy.
Also google Moon God and you may get a different picture of Allah.

Here is another website you will disapprove of:
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belinquest
I am not making a mockery I am saying that you have skilfully avoided a lot of things that should have been pointed out to give a balanced picture.

and most of those are in the links i provided
i give you an opertunity to read them
they have both good and bad things in them

also i do feel that you are making a mokery with the sites you present as your eviddence

Your posts do a magnificent job of concealing the Quran's unbeautiful meanings.

that is not my intention
if i wanted that i would have filterd every single site that i posted

When a Muslim has problems understanding the true meaning of the Koran, he/she will resort to books written by men learned in Islamic sciences or ask the learned in the local society. In the West we are allowed to use reason.

and?

The result of this state of affairs is that lay Muslims remain ignorant, despite memorizing the entire Koran, and Islamic clerics hold an incredible amount of power over the lives of lay people.

one thing no one holds power over me or muslims that i know
which is alot
ignorant? how is memorising the quran ignorant?
please explain

For example In Saudi Arabia you cannot wear a cross or carry a Bible because Shari'ah defines Islam's rules for all aspects of life, clerics have powers that far exceed spiritual matters and extend into law, politics, and war.

so how many muslims are there in the vatican city?
saudi and other islamic countries are run by shairia law
even so they have no power over war (the clerics)

shairia law defines how a person lives their lives
but this is only in islamic countries. so i dont see any reason to have to deffend or explain how a countries way of life to you.

If you can make them believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities. (Voltaire)

anyone can brainwash someone into acts of vilance in any faith

Explain these verses :

Bukhari:V4B52N220 :"Allah's Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.'"
Qur'an:8:12 : "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
Qur'an:8:57: "If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned."
Ishaq:326 : "If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah's enemies."
Qur'an:8:67: "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughtered in the land."
Ishaq:588: "When the Apostle descends on your land none of your people will be left when he leaves."

source
SPOILS OF WAR

routed and several of their most prominent chieftains - Abu Jahl among them - were killed.

It was the first open battle between the pagan Quraysh and the young Muslim community of Medina; and its outcome made the Quraysh realize that the movement inaugurated by Muhammad was not an ephemeral dream but the beginning of a new political power and a new era different from anything that the Arabian past had known. The Meccans' apprehensions, which had already been aroused by the exodus of the Prophet and his Companions to Medina, found a shattering confirmation on the day of Badr. Although the power of Arabian paganism was not finally broken until some years later, its decay became apparent from that historic moment. For the Muslims, too, Badr proved to be a turning-point. It may safely be assumed that until then only a very few of the Prophet's Companions had fully understood the political implications of the new order of Islam. To most of them, their exodus to Medina had meant, in those early days, no more than a refuge from the persecutions which they had had to endure in Mecca: after the battle of Badr, however, even the most simple-minded among them became aware that they were on their way towards.a new social order. The spirit of passive sacrifice, so characteristic of their earlier days, received its complement in the idea of sacrifice through action. The doctrine of action as the most fundamental, creative element of life was, perhaps for the first time in the history of man, consciously realized not only by a few select individuals but by a whole community; and the intense activism which was to distinguish Muslim history in the coming decades and centuries was a direct, immediate consequence of the battle of Badr.

also for surah 5
www.geocities.com...

It is true that not all Muslims are terrorists but certainly all terrorists are Muslims.

oh not this BS again which has been thrown around ats so many times

so IRA were muslim
so Jewish Defense League: are muslim?
so Khalistan Commando Force are muslim?
list goes on

there are terroits in all faiths so all terroists are muslim is just BS

I have never heard of a Christian or Jew or Buddhist strapping bombs to himself and kill innocent people.

maybe they dont strap bombs to their chests and so forth but
there are hundreds of non muslim terrorists out there that have killed thousends of innacent people

This is happening now, nothing to do with crusades.

i just told you some things that are mentioned were made in times of war
not that its responsible for actions these days

these days people take some words and use it to their advantage

Are you saying that I lie when I say that Mohammed at 53 married a 6 years old girl?
Here is what a woman doctor says about Islam:
www.homa.org...

yes i say you lie
since all sources you provide have an agenda against muslims in general

You make no mention of how many abrogations in the Quran, no mention of Satanic verses, you present a pretty idyllic religion, no honour killing, no hypocrisy.
Also google Moon God and you may get a different picture of Allah.

and i say again read the links i provided and they all have the bad and good things of islam, problem with you is that you dont bother to open your mind and read anything i provided

if you know anything about islam you will know idol worshiping is forwned apon and restricted by the quran so dont bother bring in the BS about moon god
shows your lack of understanding of islam

Here is another website you will disapprove of:
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

seeing as the site was made after 9/11 by someone that doesnt like muslims
what do you expect me to think of the site?

again i say read all my posts and search things up on ats
to do with non muslim terroists

[edit on 4-4-2007 by bodrul]

--

Mod Edit: Shortened up the external quote.

[edit on 4/5/2007 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
some intresting islamic videos

3 part

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
science Islam

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Did you see the Channel 4 program: Undercover Mosque. (A real eye opener)
www.youtube.com...

Amazing how the links I provide are all biased and full of lies and yet the ones you provide are genuine and honest.

A couple of posts ago you called yourself "merely a learner" now all of a sudden you have become an expert and are able to discern what is truth and what is not.
I think you are a wolf dressed in sheep's clothing.

Luckily facts speak louder than words; Islam is a religion that kills those who leave it, Stones women to death, encourages its members to be devious to the stupid westerners, A conveyor belt for suicide bombers; Its prophet was a thief a murderer and a pedophile.

How to be a good Muslim:

1) BRAINWASH children before they can challenge Islam with intellectual independence. Force them to rock back and forth while reciting Qur'anic gibberish. That way the brain stem is stimulated and vulnerable developing minds are fused and melded to Qur'anic imbecilic drivel and the legacy of Muhammad's crude manipulative lies.

2) ENSURE your mind remains excessively and obsessively rigid - never question anything. Suppress all dangerous critical thinking. Protect your delusions with inflexibility.

3) DELUDE yourself that 'Allah' - who is no more real than Luke Skywalker or Harry Potter or Santa Claus - actually exists.

3) DO PRAY - mumble gibberish at blank walls and the floor five times a day. Speak imbecilic drivel to the air. Bow in fervent worship of your own imagination & fantasy. No one will hear. No one will respond - because there is no one there to hear or respond.

4) PUNISH OTHERS for your shortcomings. Punish other societies for the failures of Islamic society. Societies which collapse into their own self-induced misery because 'Allah' is never there to help them and hasn't helped them for 13 centuries because he does not exist.

5) LIVE LIKE A PARASITE & BE A HYPOCRITE - live off the filthy disgusting 'kafir' and make use of all he has discovered, invented, developed, produced, built, established, progressed and achieved.

6) NOD IN MINDLESS AGREEMENT at the manipulative drivel you are told by Imams, Ayatollahs, Muslim Clerics, Elders etc.

7) LEAVE BEHIND your Muslim societies and swarm in huge numbers to 'kafir' societies built on brilliance, ingenuity, talent, inventiveness, innovation, hard-work, self-discipline and organizational ability. Societies built on prayer don’t work do they? A non-existence god does not help you build contented societies - so swarm to the UK, USA, Western Europe, Australia, Canada, New Zealand - it's not HYPOCRITICAL. Is it?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Did you see the Channel 4 program: Undercover Mosque. (A real eye opener)
www.youtube.com...

Amazing how the links I provide are all biased and full of lies and yet the ones you provide are genuine and honest.

yes its very amazing
just by looking at the names of the sites

A couple of posts ago you called yourself "merely a learner" now all of a sudden you have become an expert and are able to discern what is truth and what is not.
I think you are a wolf dressed in sheep's clothing.

look whos talking
i never said i was a expert

I think you know the Quran better than you modesty admits.

rest of your post is just BS and i see no reason to respond
start from how to be a good muslim

you have no intention of having a reasnable discusion
and you have no idea about muslims apart from spewing all the rubbish in your replies

all you have done is start to show your true agenda which is to derail this topic with your hatred of muslims

[edit on 5-4-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
mod note please deleate this reply as it was made in the heat of the moment

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
these are videos from a islamic confrrence

please watch all of these as the speaker also speaks about terrorists are not true muslims

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

look whos talking
i never said i was a expert

rest of your post is just BS and i see no reason to respond
start from how to be a good muslim

you have no intention of having a reasnable discusion
and you have no idea about muslims apart from spewing all the rubbish in your replies

all you have done is start to show your true agenda which is to derail this topic with your hatred of muslims

Dear Bodrul,

I want to apologise for my for my display of acute controversy, I do not often get these attacks of the illness; when I do they are bad.

I blame a combination of "pressure of modern living" and my diet of poisonous snakes.

You may be genuine and I have no right to be so inconsiderate. It is not nice to be uncivil to another human being.

I will not debate you anymore, please accept my apologies.

May your God be with you.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
in these videos you will be shown the true meaning of Jihad
by diffrent people, some just practising muslims and muslim scholors

this video talks about islam and how islam wasnt spread by the sword
he talks in depth about christains that have lived hundreds of years
without being converted and so on.

this video is from a lecture

part one

part two

this video he talks about religon and blood shed

on a side note Belinquest i dont speak to anyone as harsh as i do to you
since you have shown me you have no idea of islam and you have no intrest of understanding with only one purpose to spread ignorance
even your sarcastic apligies you show your true colors, i pity you

you called muslims parasites
you said muslims pray at wall (only jews do that)
and so forth which show your lack of understanding of muslims which i am glad other members and vistors will see

I wont let you get to me with as much crap you post in this topic to derail or ruin it, this is my last reply to you,

[edit on 8-4-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

on a side note Belinquest i dont speak to anyone as harsh as i do to you
since you have shown me you have no idea of islam and you have no intrest of understanding with only one purpose to spread ignorance
even your sarcastic apligies you show your true colors, i pity you

you called muslims parasites
you said muslims pray at wall (only jews do that)
and so forth which show your lack of understanding of muslims which i am glad other members and vistors will see

I wont let you get to me with as much crap you post in this topic to derail or ruin it, this is my last reply to you,
[edit on 8-4-2007 by bodrul]

I am not forgiven then, never mind... one cannot win them all.
Are you also eating poisonous snakes?

What I would like you to understand is that the fact that you strongly believe is not proof for others. There are people who strongly believe in faiths that both you and I know are false.

I happen to believe that Allah was a moon god, here are my reasons:

(I know Muslims do not approve of Moon God ideas but I have done some research)

The Quran itself verifies Allah's lunar or night-sky status: "Remember the name of our Lord morning and evening; in the night-time worship Him: praise Him all night long." (Q 76:23) And at Q 2:189: "They question you about the phases of the moon. Say: 'They are seasons fixed for mankind and for the pilgrimage.'"

In Pagan Rites Theodor Reik states:.

"All Semites had once a cult of the moon as supreme power. When Mohammed overthrew the old religion of Arabia, he did not dare get rid of the moon cult in a radical manner. Only much later was he powerful enough to forbid prostration before the moon (Quran Sure 4:37). Arab women still insist that the moon is the parent of mankind".

The Moon God was named Sin (Mount Sinai) in Babylonia and Assyria and was also worshipped in Harran. Sin had a beard made of lapis lazuli and he rode on a winged bull. His symbols are the crescent moon, the bull. Babylonia traded constantly with Semitic nomads from Arabia.

The moon-god is par excellence the god of nomadic peoples, since the moon is their guide and protector at night when they undertake their wanderings. This is just as the sun-god is the chief god of an agricultural people.

On seal-cylinders, he is represented as an old man with a flowing beard and the crescent as his Symbol.

The Bedouin's astral beliefs centred upon the moon, in whose light he grazed his flocks.In our own day the Moslem Ruwalah Bedouins imagine that their life is regulated by the moon, which condenses the water vapours, distils the beneficent dew on the pasture and makes possible the growth of plants. On the other hand the sun, as they believe, would like to destroy the Bedouins as well as all animal and plant life. (History Of The Arabs, Philip K. Hitti, 1937, p 96-101).

Also: " The moon was the chief deity of all the early South Arabian kingdoms--particularly fitting in that region where the soft light of the moon brought the rest and cool winds of night as a relief from the blinding sun and scorching heat of day."

What do you think??

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
in this reply i will be posting videos showing various people and scholors talk about myths of islam which are spread by people
hopefully this will debunk almost all myths that people post of this topic

this video starts at 0.20 (so for 20sec the screen is black)

this video is about the myth of allah being the moon god
this video explains why its a myth and how its been interprited by non muslims and how its spread by them

more myths being destroyed

and more

[edit on 9-4-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
in these videos DR Zakir Naik talks about womens rights in Islam
this is a 4 part so please watch all of them

after his speak he takses questions from muslims and none muslims and answers them.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Dear Bodrul

The problem with videos is that good or rubbish one cannot argue with them.

You are now resorting to SPAM; unable to accept or discuss anything outside the doctrine of your early indoctrination you are barricading yourself behind videos. I am surprised that you are not quoting verses from the Quran.

This is typical Muslim behavior, if it strays from the teachings of the Imam it is not to be considered or analyzed. Western men are drunken louts and western women are naked whores. The only redeeming factor is that they may convert to Islam.

Your "video posting" indicates to me that you do not have your own argument, you are repeating somebody else's argument.
They look like you and they say things that you like to hear so it must be true!

I wonder if you will ever come out of your Muslim shell, non believers have normal lives as well as believers and I promise we don't all go to Hell.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
^thank god i got this dude on ignore so i dont have to read his dripple anymore, guess the mod advice works wounders

on this i will be showing people about Islam and astronomy how muslims
have used it in the past and how they have created diffrent items to chart the stars to find their paths.

source

If there is any religion that invites man to the study and understanding of the heavens, it is Islam. An understanding of the discipline of astronomy is essential for the appreciation of the religion of Islam. No other religion uses or relies on the heavens and the motion of the moon and sun for time keeping and calendars as Islam does. Allah created this tremendous universe that we live in and we are invited to reflect upon it, to understand it so that we may be able to practice our religion with conviction based on reason to the best of our abilities.

"And it is He who ordained the stars for you that you may be guided thereby in the darkness of the land and the sea."

If you become familiar with the constellations and the stars in the sky, one can never be lost anywhere in the world. They are truly a guiding light in the canopy of the heavens. You can be anywhere in the world and immediately on looking up in the night sky and by recognizing stars, you can know what latitude you are at and where is north and thereby all the other directions. You can know what time of the year it is in the absence of any calendars. It is rather appropriate that the crescent moon and star is used as signs to represent matters of religion among Muslims.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by bodrul]

[edit on 10-4-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
this is a list of sites that explain most parts in lots of details

islamic science

Background- All groups

Golden Age of Islam
regentsprep.org...

The Zakat
www.islamicity.com...

How Islam Influenced Science
www.ais.org...

Alegbra

Classical Roots of the Scientific Revolution
metalab.unc.edu...

The Origins of Algebra
vmoc.museophile.org...

List of Arabic Mathematicians
aleph0.clarku.edu...

Highlights in the History of Algebra
www.ucs.louisiana.edu...

Arab contributions to mathematics and the introduction of the Zero
www.arabicnews.com...

Geometry

Symmetric Patterns at the Alhambra
weasel.cnrs.humboldt.edu...

Dome of the Rock
www.greatbuildings.com...

Islam and Islamic History in Arabia - Mosque
www.islam.org...

Islam, Knowledge, and Science
cwis.usc.edu...

History of Geometry
members.aol.com...

Astronomy

Greek Astronomy
www.ibiblio.org...

Islamic Astronomy
physics.unr.edu...

Islam, Knowledge, and Science
cwis.usc.edu...

Muslim, Scientists, Mathematicians and Astronomers
www.cyberistan.org...

Medicine

Arabic (or Islamic) Influence on the Historical Development of Medicine
www.levity.com...

Arab Roots of European Medicine
www.cyberistan.org...

Islam, Knowledge, and Science - Medical Sciences
cwis.usc.edu...

Islam and Islamic History in Arabia and The Middle East
www.islam.org...

Medicine in Medieval Islam
www.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
COMPREHENSIVE list of Muslim Nobel Laureate.

Nobel Prize in Chemistry

* Ahmed Zewail, 1999

Nobel Prize in Literature

* Naguib Mahfouz, 1988 [1]
* Orhan Pamuk, 2006

Nobel Peace Prize

* Anwar El-Sadat, 1978
* Yasser Arafat, 1994
* Sheik Yoboutey, 2003
* Mohamed P. Dofyel, 2005
* Sheik Yoboutey, 2003
* Mohamed P. Dofyel, 2005
* Kamal Jocquey, 2006
* Rag Heddiey, 2005

Nobel Prize in Physics

* Abdus Salam, 1979

Western Nobel Laureates:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
in these videos i will be attempting show islamic medicine and how muslims have interprited things from the quran for medicine that they have used.

this video is a speaker at the cenete talking about muslim health clinic
helping none muslims and muslims that have no health isurance
and it was the first charitible medical facility in the US founded by muslim students in 1996.

this is a video into the clinic

www.ummaclinic.org...

this video makes me proud as it shows true muslims at work,
the Quran has told muslims to help those less fortunete and those who have nothing these muslims brothers and sisters have shown that muslims dont hate american values or americans by providing such a service to those in need a key stone in what the US stands for.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
From the peaceful God of the Noble? Koran.

Koran 5:51
Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. Allah does not guide the wrong-doers.

Koran 5:57
Believers, do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made your religion a jest and a pastime...

Koran 9:30
The Jews call 'Uzayr-a son of God', and the Christians call 'Christ the Son Of God'. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but intimate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are secluded away from the Truth.

Koran 8:12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Koran 47:4
"Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks..."

Koran 8:50
"If thou couldst see, when the angels take the souls of the Unbelievers (at death), they smite their faces "

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
in this i will be looking at Islam and how muslims precive ones wealth

source
Money today is in the form of government issued bank notes. In centuries past, money used to be made of precious metals (Gold and Silver), and therefore had a intrensic value in and of itself, that kept its purchasing power constant over the years, thus fighting inflation. This is no longer the case, and money has to be actively invested and managed to keep its purchasing power from dropping, and increasing as well.
Needless to say, the means of investment should also be allowed under Islamic law.
How it is wealth spent
Spending money is also a responsibility of every Muslim. Money should not be spent on unlawful products and services. Nor should money be spent to show off wealth, or spent in vain.

ask islam

this link has questions and answers to questions about islam and money

source
Man is keen on his provision as much as he is keen on his life, so how does he get rid of worry about provision? How can he protect himself from committing sins for the sake of provision? How can he safeguard himself from being in a humiliating position for the sake of provision?

What is the Islamic concept of money? Who owns it? How is man entrusted with it, and why should he maintain it? Why has Allah prohibited squandering and wasting money? Why has Islam imposed upon a Muslim to gain his provision by himself? Are there unlawful ways of earning provision unknown to a great many Muslims? How does provision increase according to the Quran and the Prophetic Sunna? I hope that the following paragraphs will have decisive answers to these questions.

Allah has created the heavens and the earth and all the things existenting therein. He is the Only Owner of all things in existence. Allah says: “To Him belongs what is in the heavens and the earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil.” [XX ; 6] According to this verse, money, which is in people’s hands, belongs only to Allah. Another evidence is Allah’s Words: “And give them something out of Allah’s money which He has given to you.” [XXIV ; 33]

In the above Verse, Allah calls money which is in people’s hands Allah’s money, but Allah, the Almighty, favoured His servants by making them heirs thereof. Allah says: “Believe in Allah and his Messenger, and spend (in charity) out of the (sustenance) whereof He has made you heirs. For those of you who believe and spend (in charity) – for them is a great Reward.” [CVII ; 7]

According to the teachings of Islam, Ownership belongs to Allah, Alone; and man has only the right for disposal with the things that Allah bestows upon him including money. Allah, the Almighty, will ask him about this money: how he earned it, and how he spent it. In this context, Imam Muslim narrated on authority of Abu Sa’id Al-Khoudri (May Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet (PBUH) said: “The present world is delightful and verdant, and Allah has made you heirs thereof in order to see what you do.”

more sources

[edit on 11-4-2007 by bodrul]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join