It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible explanation for God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I found this in a newsgroup. The guy explains God using orgone energy theory. Very interesting and informative read.

Does God Exist?
by: Ezequiel Gonzalez

The existence of God has been debated over the centuries. This is a
debate that may never
end. But for those fortunate enough to understand Orgonomy there is a
way out.

The late Wilhelm Reich was a great psychoterapist who in the early
forties discovered the "life
Energy" and baptized it "Orgone". He discovered that this energy is the
primary energy from
where everything else comes. He also notice that the Cosmic Orgone
Energy Continuum have
many of the characteristics that have been attributed to God. Thus, it
would seen easy to say
that God is really the orgone energy Continuum. This answer is a good
approximation to the
truth, but may not be the whole truth.

In the theological arena there are two conceptions of God; the Personal
God, and the
impersonal God. The Personal God is a Self-Conscious Intelligence that
exists independently of
the material world, or our subjective experience. The impersonal God is
a mere ultimate energy
or spiritual force. Thus, what Reich discovered was the God of Buddhism.
The Primordial
Energy.

Evolution versus Creation

Matter is nothing more than life energy organized in fixed geometric
[mathematical] formations.
Under further orgone energy influence this matter will turn into life
matter and further down the
road into intelligent life forms. The dichotomy between evolution and
creation is resolve in that
non living matter can and does evolve into living matter; and living
organisms does evolve from
very simple to extremely complex; but this only occurs under the
presence of a strong life
energy (orgone) field. If we identify this energy field as "God", then
it becomes clear that
evolution only occurs under God's will. There is no need for evolution
to take millions and
millions of years; if the orgone energy field is intense enough then the
transformation of non
living matter into highly complex life forms may take place in a very
short period of time.

[How fast? Just consider that there are over 10 millions nanoseconds in
a single second; time is
a relative thing, if the orgone energy field is 10 billions times
stronger the process may take a
whole less time].

groups.google.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Brain of God

Orgone energy is the actual source of physical matter, and is also the
source of physical
intelligence. At the very least if orgone energy is God then we as
intelligent beings can view
ourselves as the brain of God; as God's self-conscious identity.

However, before we become too proud, we must consider the possibility
that a highly dense
orgone energy field may organize itself into a Self Conscious
Intelligence in and by itself,
without the need of any physical matter. If that is the case, then the
Cosmic Orgone Energy
Continuum when concentrated in a relatively dense manner is in itself a
Self Conscious
Intelligence; that is, a Personal God.

The Human Brain when under the presence of a highly dense orgone energy
field will function
under the influence of that field; becoming for all practical purposes a
center of consciousness
for that field. If more than one person is under the its influence then
the various brains will
operate in synchronicity. When millions of brains are under the
influence of one and the same
orgone energy field they will act as cells within a larger brain. Thus,
as the human race comes
in contact with the Cosmic orgone energy field, we as a group become a
conscious
manifestation of the Godhead.

[This capacity to become, "The consciousness of God" is limited,
however, by the mental and
biophysical armor within ourselves.]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
An extremely interesting and deep read, thankyou for posting this, i'm looking for more info on it now!

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Working in the early 1930s, distinguished Austrian psychoanalyst and medical doctor Wilhelm Reich invented an apparatus known as the Orgone Box, or Orgone Accumulator. Its function was to absorb orgone (his word for life force energy) out of the atmosphere.
The organic material allegedly attracted and absorbed the orgone, while the metal conducted it, transferring it to the inside of the box, where it would then accumulate, ready to be absorbed by a human occupant.
Reich claimed that he could actually detect the accumulation of orgone within the box because the temperature inside the box became measurably warmer than the temperature in the outside room.
As Einstein himself tried to point out to Reich, these electroscopic experiments failed to eliminate other possible explanations for the resultant findings. (Reich should, for example, have compared his findings to readings taken within a closed, non-orgone absorbing box.) In other words, Reich might have been a brilliant theorist, but he was mediocre in the laboratory.

i wouldnt trust anything about god from this guy...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think this is mostly a plausible explanation for persons who don't really want to believe in the God as they are told in religons... and therefore also ignore the tens of thousands of pages, the Refaim, the Pyramids etc...

Therefore they are going to seek for some God which exists everywhere energy...

The idea of God has began about 12.000 years ago... that was the picture of God... and if that God wasn't there at that time... then nobody would have asked themselves if the energy itself would perhaps be almighty etc. I have the feeling that this is just for the persons which don't have the need for answers why there were build pyramids etc. for that God... but that's just my oppinion.

What I think is this: they make a difference with living matter and death matter. Well that just doesn't have solid ground...

They first say that the energy becomes living energy... and then they are going to say that the universe is the brain of God... does anybody already see what I mean?

In fact they do say that the laws in the universe and the matter, energy etc. of the universe are the brain of God... and that that energy doesn't have to transform into living energy... while the matter which makes us humans has to transform... while it's the same matter...

They want to try to keep the idea that they are alive... but say also God is alive while that matter didn't transform into living...

But that's not going to work

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
sirCyco

what hoax???

Read this thread

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
oh i know he was a guinness ....especially in the psychology field.....i was talking about The Orgone Box....type that one in and google it.....my point was some of his stuff was a lil far fetched so i wouldnt go as far to grab any type of spiratual beliefs from him...and i do believe he was persecuted.

The Published Works of Wilhelm Reich
"The Function of the Orgasm"
"Tension, Charge, Discharge, Relaxation"
"Character Analysis"
"The Mass Psychology of Fascism"
"The Sexual Revolution"
"The Bion"
"Bion Experiments and the Cancer Problem"
"The Murder of Christ"
"The Cancer Biopathy"
"Ether, God and Devil"
"Cosmic Superimposition"
"People In Trouble"
"Contact With Space"

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
do you believe in his orgone box??

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I read that when carbon is heated to a certain temperature it becomes orgone and if left in a sterile vacuum or container it develops into a simple life form. If orgone energy is the beginning of life as we know it then any beings that can control orgone energy can also create life.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
His orgone theory and experiments is being reproduced daily by thousands. I've posted some forum's where people build and use them in earlier threads.

His orgone box was a primitive version of an orgone generator.
It (an orgone generator) is not that hard to build.

And why would the FDA burn all his books and other wrtings? Was there something they wanted to hide???

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
do you believe in his orgone box??

Why couldn't it be true though, you most likely believe in something that seems ludicrous or out to left field as well which could range from Aliens to The mark of the Beast Technology. Nothing surprises me anymore

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

And why would the FDA burn all his books and other wrtings? Was there something they wanted to hide???

do you know anything else about him besides just his orgone theories?he was being persecuted...he died in prison.....i believe either yes they burned it because there was something to hide or they burned it because in his day things such as sex and his views were not highly thought of by ultra religious groups....he may have single handedly started the so called sexual revolution..

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Man's right to know, to learn, to inquire, to make bona fide errors, to investigate human emotions must, by all means, be safe, if the word FREEDOM should ever be more than an empty political slogan." So spoke Wilhelm Reich, right before the U.S. government burned all of his books and papers, destroyed his orgone accumulators, and threw him in prison in 1957.

Instead the trouble began when some journalist named Mildred Brandy got her knickers in a twist over Reich's unusual theories -- one of these being the notion that every individual should have a healthy satisfying sex life. In the '50s. Imagine! Additionally he had this idea that a lack of sex could inhibit the flow of something called "orgone" -- Reich's word for life force (before "chi" and "prana" became trendy). And he had built a machine called the Orgone Box, or orgone accumulator to restore those who were overly depleted.

So Mildred got very busy and wrote nasty articles about Wilhelm ("The New Cult of Sex & Anarchy", "The Strange Case of Wilhelm Reich") that caught the attention of the Powers That Be. As a result, in 1954, through the auspices of the FDA, The Powers That Be informed Reich that he had no right to blabber on about "orgone" or to build contraptions to accumulate said orgone for human use.

Furthermore, they stipulated, it would not be enough to cease making health-related claims about orgone and orgone boxes -- he would actually have to destroy every last trace of the damnable things, including all packaging labels that bore the word "orgone".

[Edited on 11-13-2003 by sirCyco]

[Edited on 11-13-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yes his sexual beliefs would have cost him dearly back in those days, and even today people hate the aliens because of the ways they treat people sexually. A lot of alien hatred is due to people's different views on what sex actually is. We won't be able to understand and accept the aliens fully until we understand their knowledge of what sexual energy and the sexual process actually are.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
Yes his sexual beliefs would have cost him dearly back in those days

would have?they did he died broke in prison because of beliefs

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco

Originally posted by TheBandit795

do you know anything else about him besides just his orgone theories?he was being persecuted...he died in prison.....i believe either yes they burned it because there was something to hide or they burned it because in his day things such as sex and his views were not highly thought of by ultra religious groups....he may have single handedly started the so called sexual revolution..

Ahhh... you quoted -------------------------. Anyway, when you post a text that's not yours, post the source also.

Yes I've read about all that. He was Freud's apprentice. and he formed new theories about sexuality. Some of which led him to study the human life force.

And he's not the only one, there are different scientist and cultures who have studied the same phenomena, but called it different names. Chi, Qi, the field, aether, holy spirit etc...

From the PORE website:

Due to a criminal contempt of court charge in 1956, he was given a 2 year jail sentence. He began the 2 year sentence in1957. The xontempt of court charge was a result of an associate who didn't obey an injunction by the court in 1954 -- forbidding the transport of orgone accumulators across state lines --. This court ordered injunction was issued by default. Reich wrote a response via a letter to the Judge at the federal court in Portland, Maine.. Since Reich didn't actually go to court to contest the injunction, a default was isuued allowing the Decree for Injunction to become a formal Injunction as issued by the court. The Decree and the Injunction were initiated and sought for by the FDA (U.S.Food and Drug Administration). The court trial is a one of a kind with intrigue involving W.R. being prosecuted by his previous lawyer. Correspondence between Wilhelm Reich and the Airforce, the CIA, the FBI, were mentioned and made public during the trial. The court trial 1954-1956 resulted in W.R. being sentenced of 2 years in jail for "criminal contempt of court" and fines levied on W.R. and the Wilhelm Reich Foundation. He died in jail in 1957 a few months before a possible release from prison on parole if W.R. agreed never to work or write about Orgonomy again.. The journals and all his personal effects were never released from the jail authorities to his family members even after being requested. The (FDA) was allowed to burn his books in incinerators in NYC on at least 2 different times; once in the 50's and once in the 60's.

Here are the details about his case:

www.orgone.org...

And here are links to some of the institutions that are doing research in the field of orgonomy

www.orgonomy.org...
www.orgonelab.org...
www.orgone.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
whats your point...did i post something false??

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The point is, there is a very likely possibilty that there was something in those books and files that the U.S. government did not want other people to have. That alone can give some validity to the subject.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
after i did some research it does appear that said orgone box\generator may have some validity..especially after hearing the reports of uses that have spent time in them..they say they come out feeling refreshed.. rejuvinated even...im gonna look for one in my area..

log.so-jaded.net...

like this one?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think evolution makes a lot of sense. There is so much evidence for evolution. The only problem with evolution is life is not uniform. If complete evolution were true (where we began as a "biological soup", art would not be possible, you would put 200 people in the same room and they would all draw the same exact thing.) So I beleive that the truth is actually a mix between evolution and creation; God creating evolution.

Or mabe Adam and Eve were aliens..... who knows, mabe the devil is an alien??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join