It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible explanation for God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
Yes his sexual beliefs would have cost him dearly back in those days, and even today people hate the aliens because of the ways they treat people sexually. A lot of alien hatred is due to people's different views on what sex actually is. We won't be able to understand and accept the aliens fully until we understand their knowledge of what sexual energy and the sexual process actually are.

I agree completely with this.It is my opinion that sexual energy is the engine that drives the universe,the very seat of power,and the fruitful energy that emits from it has the ability to create life itself!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is a very good post,TheBandit795,and it fits my way of thinking almost perfectly.I don't see God as some out there enity that gets involved in mankind's affairs,or is looking to punish us poor sinners.
The Gospel of St.Thomas says it best:'Behold,the kingdom of Heaven is within you and it is outside of you.
Not of buildings and stone........
Split a piece of wood......I am there,
Lift the stone,and you will find me there.'

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
if there is an orgone energy, that doesn't mean it's what we've been calling God. Maybe it is the energy that God uses for everything. An energy that He created.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
But it does fit perfectly with the view of the majority of religions.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
he reportedly was visited by einstein in prison. einstein was reportedly impressed. the last thing wilhelm said to him was something like, "now you can see why they think i'm crazy".

great thread bandit795. much truth in orgone research methinks.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Guess what. I've had an orgone generator for about a month now. Right now it's still hit and miss. But I have got a 42" gas plasma tv in the patio right now...
Thanks in part because of the orgone generator...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
I think this is mostly a plausible explanation for persons who don't really want to believe in the God as they are told in religons... and therefore also ignore the tens of thousands of pages, the Refaim, the Pyramids etc...

Therefore they are going to seek for some God which exists everywhere energy... (...)

Negative.
It is actually quite good explanation of one not explained phenomenon. From the technical point of view DNA/RNA cannot contains all the information necessary to build the whole body. All means all � every detail � full blueprint. But if it is only kind of key to decode universally available stream of information/energy � than it is quite clear that from single cell we are getting extremely complicated mechanism controlled by unique personality.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Guess what. I've had an orgone generator for about a month now. Right now it's still hit and miss. But I have got a 42" gas plasma tv in the patio right now...
Thanks in part because of the orgone generator...

Illumination

We will warn member PuPP (do you have blue eyes?)

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
No, they're yellow and emotionless..... like a lizard...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethemilkglass
I think evolution makes a lot of sense. There is so much evidence for evolution. The only problem with evolution is life is not uniform. If complete evolution were true (where we began as a "biological soup", art would not be possible, you would put 200 people in the same room and they would all draw the same exact thing.) So I beleive that the truth is actually a mix between evolution and creation; God creating evolution.

Or mabe Adam and Eve were aliens..... who knows, mabe the devil is an alien??

so much proof for evolution? do tell...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join