It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Me and a friend of mine were discussing aliens a couple weeks back and he said he heard a theory that what if there really were aliens on Mars but they had some sort of "shield" over the planet so we would see nothing except craters and mountains and what if what we saw on TV about the different rovers was actually not real but the aliens manipulating our television waves...I don't know sounds like an interesting idea what do you all think?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My opinion is that Martians look identical to us but maybe a bit more barrel-chested. The current population of Mars is about 600 million. Most live underground. The pyramids seen at Cydonia are living quarters, close-up pictures show doors, windows etc. I don't know whether the pyramids are occupied at this time. Mars looks like just what you see in Rover etc. pictures except the sky is blue not red. The U.S. first went to Mars in 1966 and has traveled to many other planets since that time. Remember a few years back the Rover panels that got so dusty that the batteries wouldn't charge? And then a few weeks later came back to life? That was 'our' secret astronaut corps at work with some paper towels and Windex.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
considering we have had spiret and path finder runnning around on the surfice for over 2 years now . I would say watch less tv.
only place left for marchians to hid from our science equment now in under ground .
so mabby its time to brake in a new hollow mars theory.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
johnlear... could you elaborate a little?

Is your statement just something you believe or do you know this first hand?
Things you've read / seen supporting this?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
For Martians to live underground Mars wouldnt have to be hollow. Think about all the different military bases underground. If there were intellectual beings on Mars they would easily be able to live underground and possibly in mountains.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
With all we know about Mars now I think the only possible life we will find now is under a microscope. The atmosphere is a bit thicker in some of the deepest canyons and could be enough to support some very hardy micro-organisms. Lava tubes that run deep into the crust might also be a good place to look for life, or under the ice.

Just don't expect anything to walk out and shake your hand when man arrives on the red planet, it's not going to happen.

[edit on 15/6/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"A bit more barrel chested"? Are you kidding?

I can see where this thread is going already.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Raiden_
I don't know sounds like an interesting idea what do you all think?

It's a bunch of baloney. What would be the purpose of trying to hide from us? If they had enough resources and energy to camouflage an entire planet, I don't think they have anything to fear from us.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
considering we have had spiret and path finder runnning around on the surfice for over 2 years now . I would say watch less tv.
only place left for marchians to hid from our science equment now in under ground .
so mabby its time to brake in a new hollow mars theory.

Mabby so. Considering the distance and area covered we should certainly be 99.9% sure of whats there and whats not. Yes?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Considering the distance and area covered we should certainly be 99.9% sure of whats there and whats not. Yes?

Keep in mind that Mars has about the same land area as the Earth has.
The Spirit Rover has only traveled less than 5 miles as of this date. Opportunity Rover has traversed a similar distance on the other side of the planet.

That leaves a lot of ground to cover.
If I take a walk around my local park I can't make any claims about what is going on at the North Pole, I just won't have any data on that.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You guys take the whole conspiracy thing waaaaaaaaaay too far. I mean let's be serious here. You really think all the pics and videos we have of Mars are fake? Johnlear you say the US has been to many other planets since 1966? What possible reason would they have to hide this information from the public? The current population of Mars is 600 million? LMAO, you gotta be kidding me. Did you just pull that number out of your ass or something? Did you have a dream about people on Mars last night? I can't believe you people sometimes...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Before you argue with John too much, know who you are talking with... and know that he might just know something you dont

Wiki- john lear

I have heard some tales that would indicate that space travel for humans is far more advanced than the public knows...
and considering at least 30 years of possible alien tech progress ahead of civilians, it is feasable...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Then why haven't the Military and the Politicians authorized the use of this vastly superior technology to ... say ... win the war on terror?

Solve the population problem?

Deal with global warming?

Bring back Jesus, Bhudah, Mohammad for all the believers?

Create a crytal palace for G. Dubyah Bush in orbit?

Get real.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think you presume too much...

If there is a governmental body that can go to other planets via space travel
it probably wont be the government that Bush controls...

NWO, Intellegence underground, Shadow government, take your pick...
They would be a group interconnected with several countries, with no one to be responsible towards a "disclosure" to any citizens, other than the citizens of the world, and I just dont think some group in possession of that power is going to be that generous..

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
johnlear... could you elaborate a little?

Is your statement just something you believe or do you know this first hand?
Things you've read / seen supporting this?

Thanks

This information comes to me first hand from personal 'face to face' contacts I have or have had with persons within the secret government. It is information I believe to be true. As I have not been to Mars yet, the information remains an 'opinion'.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
"A bit more barrel chested"? Are you kidding?

I can see where this thread is going already.

You're correct.
I guess I should have said 'a bit barrel chested' instead of 'a bit more.." because not all of us are barrel chested.

Let me know where this thread is going, I'd like to tag along.

thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
You guys take the whole conspiracy thing waaaaaaaaaay too far. I mean let's be serious here. You really think all the pics and videos we have of Mars are fake? Johnlear you say the US has been to many other planets since 1966? What possible reason would they have to hide this information from the public? The current population of Mars is 600 million? LMAO, you gotta be kidding me. Did you just pull that number out of your ass or something? Did you have a dream about people on Mars last night? I can't believe you people sometimes...

Knowledge is power. Do you think Columbus was the first European to set foot in the new America's. As far as the information I am passing along it comes from either current or former members of the secret government. Since neither you or I will being going to Mars soon, my information is an 'opinion'.

Since you can't believe 'us' people, how would you like us to classify you opinion?

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
thanks for answeing my question.... I appreciate it.

I look forward to hearing more from you on this subject and others....any other site, books etc that you could turn me on to ?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I have heard some tales that would indicate that space travel for humans is far more advanced than the public knows...
and considering at least 30 years of possible alien tech progress ahead of civilians, it is feasable...

Thanks Lazarus. Good point. Also, ask yourself why there have been so few articles on anti-gravity and its research by the military in Aviation Week & Space Technology or any other space technology related magazines in the past 40 years.

Simple. They solved the probelm in 1960, have anti-grav vehicles of their own, and don't want people speculating.

I would estimate that the technology base of the secret goverment is over 50 years ahead of where the average person things it is.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I mean no disrespect, honestly,

If the "opinions" that you offer have no truth to them, how / why are you still around?

No seriously, if you've seen the things that you talk about or have pictures, video or recordings of "other life forms" or know of them etc.

Why hasn't the "secret govmt" taken you out?

don't get me wrong, I'm glad that you're still around, I look forward to learning more about you / from you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join