It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Didnt Titor state that there are different timelines and things could be happening in a different way on our timeline? What I find as the most convincing aspect of JT's story was that he really didnt want to prove one way or the other if he was real or not.

His goal was to chat with people from this time period, to find out what makes them the way they are. He wanted to talk to the people that let the game go as far as it had. I remember back then before 9/11 nearly everyone was asleep at the switch.

I think maybe the JT story may come to fruitation this year...

Then again maybe not, time will tell...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnExpecte
Security is being stepped up across the country though the city remains at alert level orange, where it has been since the 9/11 attacks.

But for how long?

The alert level has been orange only a few times. It's on and is always on yellow.
It has not changed in the wake of the tapes.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Just wanted to let the JT friends and sceptics know that I'm still around and reading what ye all have to say. I owe it to Valhall that I am allowed to post my opinion here at ATS again (after a short period of being banned due to the interferences caused by the vibrations of the words I posted that had to be refiltered and carefully analysed by the highest authorities here at ATS to make sure that I am not a potential disturbance of peaceful and mindful thought so desperatly needed to keep up the constant flow of nourishing and flourishings exchange of thoughfullness and peace and love needed to survive). If some of you have missed me the last few days and weeks, you might now find me over at Valhall's Masters, where I am now spending more of my time.
Since many of you here are still trying to grasp the realities (or non realities) of a JT and all his predictions I have quietly taken the advantage of moving a section up the ladder to discuss the more realistic features and realities concerned with GOG and MAGOG. Since this surely is the time to deal with the more down to earth situations that we all have to meet on a day to day bases I thought its best to spend my time with conversations that will be of better help to find a solution to survive. I already have a bicycle and I even know where to get spare tires. So for that matter my problem of transportation is solved. I even know where to ride to in case I need shelter. But that only refers to Germany at the moment and will be of very little help to those who live in America.
But the best guidance I have to offer at the moment is Valhall and the most incredible story you might want to know and understand more about.
And to top that here is a string of storys you might all want to look up for yourself. He is my favorite author of good liturature in America today. You can find him, his storys and essays here. Read well and listen to one who travells every state you live in or would like to know. He is worth 10 Pulitzer Prizes and is bound to become ....! Well, just read for yourself. His name is Douglas Herman and here is his archive:
www.strike-the-root.com...
In my opinion this one man is a G-d sent messanger to all of America. If there ever was a man I would like to meet and just say thank you, then here he is.
Peter Paul

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
just checking in,

how is the american civil war of 2004 going ?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
just checking in,

how is the american civil war of 2004 going ?

Not bad really. At the moment we're just trying to sort out who is going to fight on which side. The rest is up to you yourself if I dare say so. Of course you can stay in town and leave it up to others to go the way they deem to be correct. So all in all it's up to you how the civil war may start and how it might end. Who knows, many wars have been won and lost by the sole decision of a single individual. Maybe you are going to be the one and only that has all the possibilities of helping the rest of us survive.
Since you are the "high priest" you ought to know better than the rest of us what we should do next. So why do you kieep asking us. Ain't you supposed to be the one to lead us all into a better future? Or are you just here to complain that no one has been telling you what millions of others already know?
Why don't you just GOOGLE around the net like the rest of us and stop asking the same silly questions over and over again. Why don't you go for a trip over to Jerusalem and complain to the stone wall why the civil war has not yet come to America? You are the most stupid son of blindness I have ever met on the net since 1967. That's how long I have been in this business and I'm going to prove it for any one to see.
What are you aiming at with your dumbfold repetitions of no meaning at all? Man of god where have you been living the last 50 years and who ever gave you a title? You sound like a hot air ballon that is just waiting to be punctured and sink back to the solid ground you might need under you to cope with future events. If you want to keep your independance than you should think about getting yourself a bicycle and start pushing the pedals with your own two feet. You know JT miight have come here with a time machine, but he also mentioned that there will come a day where we all have to rely on our own two feet.
But of course if you know a better way out the mess we are all in, we are all ears and listening to whatever you might like to give as advice. It doesn't happen everyday that we "unbelievers" have the opportunity to listen to words of wisdom and true enlightment spoken by one who calls himself "high priest". So I think now is the time you should enlighten us all and tell us how we should prepare ourselves for the future to come.
In case you have any diffeculties about revealing the future to all of us lesser beings I have a very fine phsyciatrist who can help you out. His name is Dr. Simon, lives just across the street from my place and has helped me on several occasions in the past. He as dunb as a door nail, but he just loves to prescribe medicines that where already state of the art during the Nazi aera here in Germany before you and me were born. Believe me, that stuff well help everyone over any kind of civil war. Want me to tell you what it is and who produces it? I've got a whole pack of it here.
I only used it a couple of days to put it to the test and you know what sryinx?
It just gives me the giggles. It's a chemical straightjacket. I just took it for three days and dropped it.
I'm a chemist Dr Brown. That's my true profession. Want me to describe to you what it feels like to be drugged into insanity? One of these pills can make you feel as if someone just dropped 2 billion cubic metric tons on top of you. And some of this sruff is even in the food you eat. It's in the water you drink and it's in the chemttrails I'm just making pictures of in the sky over my head. Want to come and visit me here in Germany? Do you know what Ethylene dibromid is? Want to know what a concentration really looks like sryinx?

I was born in a former concentration camp here in Germany. I was born in Lager Muehlau to be exact. What are you trying to tell others what I didn't already know and have lived thru before you were even born? You are a head case sryinx. It's time you get up off your asssss and come to visit Dr. Simon and get yourself a couple of good pills to enlighten you. And to top it off I'll show you all the places around my little town where I'm now living.
Have you ever seen a Jewish cemetary, a Synagogue from within? Have you ever met and talked to a real Rabbi? A cathelic priest or a true Monk living in a Monastary? From my place it's a 10 minute drive and I can show you a graveyard memorial site with one thousand two hundred graves of unknown victims of the holocaust. It's another 20 minutes by car and I can show the famous "atom cellar" where the Germans hid there first 40 urananium cubes.
The town I live in today is famous, blood drenched ground. Two of the most famous people born here were born within 100 meters from where I live today: Klaus Kinkel and Markus "Mischa" Wolf. I know both of them and especially the later, who I interviewed in person.
Markus Wolf was once the head officer of the East German STASI. Look it up on Wikipedia. And I even have a video and hunderd witnesses to prove it. I talk to these people syrinx. And you? What the hell are you doing here at ATS except complaining about nothing worth while? You seem to have too much time at hand and not enough students to talk to. If that's so then why don't you come on over here and visit me? I'll show you around the places and give you chances to talk to people I know. I bet many would lke to know your opinions what America is up to next. Bring a couple of friends along and don't forget your camera.
You know we here in Germany have civil war every day. People get killed by the hour and we sometimes don't even have time to identify them. This place is a slaughter house. It's just unbelievable that nothing is reported on CNN or FOX News. And if you dare come here then don't forget the bullet proof vest. Use Dragon Skin, they're the best where ever you go. Oh yes, and one thing too. Make your testament before you get here. You never know when your last will might become just that: your last will and testament.
Or are you maybe one of the invincable and don't need that kind of stuff?
Just let me know when ever you want to visit me in Hechingen and I'll let you know when the air is clean. I'll pick you up at the airport. Preferably in Stuttgart. But please remember one thing, come unarmed. Noone here is allowed to wear a gun except the police. And that's the nicest thing about Germany. The only arms I have are connected to my shoulders and I usally use them to stick my hands in my pockets.
Of course there is a civil war going on in my pockets, but that needn't disturb you and your calculator. I'm sure it gives off enough energy to convince any farmer from Texas to Alabama that 2 billion cubic tons of hay is far more than enough to feed any horse through the winter. But since you know how to calculate these immense weights you will surely know the next question that every farmer will ask: how much will it cost and how would you like me to pay: in dollars, euro or yen? Or can I trade in 10 tons of my very best manure?

This is a little satyre I just made up to keep the memory of John Tlitor alive.
Maybe he was just a little fairy tale himself, a little make believe or what ever. So what. But since syrinx doesn't seem to believe in fairy tales, let's just all carry on as if John were as real as you and me. His story brightend up my day. So what's so wrong about that? Don't we all need a dream to live by?
Peter Paul

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Source: www.rense.com...

Bush To Criminalize
Protesters Under Patriot Act

By Patriot Daily
News Clearinghouse
1-13-6

George Bush wants to create the new criminal of "disruptor" who can be jailed for the crime of "disruptive behavior." A "little-noticed provision" in the latest version of the Patriot Act will empower Secret Service to charge protesters with a new crime of "disrupting major events including political conventions and the Olympics."

The Secret Service would also be empowered to charge persons with "breaching security" and to charge for "entering a restricted area" which is "where the President or other person protected by the Secret Service is or will be temporarily visiting." In short, be sure to stay in those wired, fenced containments or free speech zones.

Patriot Daily News Clearinghouse's diary:

Who is the "disruptor"? Bush Team history tells us the disruptor is an American citizen with the audacity to attend Bush events wearing a T-shirt that criticizes Bush; or a member of civil rights, environmental, anti-war or counter-recruiting groups who protest Bush policies; or a person who invades Bush's bubble by criticizing his policies. A disruptor is also a person who interferes in someone else's activity, such as interrupting Bush when he is speaking at a press conference or during an interview.

What are the parameters of the crime of "disruptive behavior"? The dictionary defines "disruptive" as "characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination." The American Medical Association defines disruptive behavior as a "style of interaction" with people that interferes with patient care, and can include behavior such as "foul language; rude, loud or offensive comments; and intimidation of patients and family members."

What are the rules of engagement for "disruptors"? Some Bush Team history of their treatment of disruptors provide some clues on how this administration will treat disruptors in the future.

(1) People perceived as disruptors may be preemptively ejected from events before engaging in any disruptive conduct.

In the beginning of this war against disruptors, Americans were ejected from taxpayer funded events where Bush was speaking. At first the events were campaign rallies during the election, and then the disruptor ejectment policy was expanded to include Bush's post election campaign-style events on public policy issues on his agenda, such as informing the public on medicare reform and the like. If people drove to the event in a car with a bumper sticker that criticized Bush's policies or wore T-shirts with similar criticism, they were disruptors who could be ejected from the taxpayer event even before they engaged in any disruptive behavior. White House press secretary McClellan defended such ejectments as a proper preemptive strike against persons who may disrupt an event: "If we think people are coming to the event to disrupt it, obviously, they're going to be asked to leave."

(2) Bush Team may check its vast array of databanks to cull out those persons who it deems having "disruptor" potential and then blacklist those persons from events.

The White House even has a list of persons it deems could be "disruptive" to an eventand then blacklists those persons from attending taxpayer funded events where Bush speaks. Sounds like Bush not only has the power to unilaterally designate people as "enemy combatants" in the global "war on terror," but to unilaterally designate Americans as "disruptive" in the domestic war against free speech.

(3) The use of surveillance, monitoring and legal actions against disruptors.

Bush's war against disruptors was then elevated to surveillance, monitoring, and legal actions against disruptor organizations. The FBI conducts political surveillance and obtains intelligence filed in its database on Bush administration critics , such as civil rights groups (e.g., ACLU), antiwar protest groups (e.g., United for Peace and Justice) and environmental groups (e.g., Greenpeace).

This surveillance of American citizens exercising their constitutional rights has been done under the pretext of counterterrorism activities surrounding protests of the Iraq war and the Republican National Convention. The FBI maintains it does not have the intent to monitor political activities and that its surveillance and intelligence gathering is "intended to prevent disruptive and criminal activity at demonstrations, not to quell free speech."

Surveillance of potential disruptors then graduated to legal actions as a preemptive strike against potential disruptive behavior at public events. In addition to monitoring and surveillance of legal groups and legal activities, the FBI issued subpoenas for members to appear before grand juries based on the FBI's "intent" to prevent "disruptive convention protests." The Justice Dept. opened a criminal investigation and subpoenaed records of Internet messages posted by Bush`s critics. And, the Justice Dept. even indicted Greenpeace for a protest that was so lame the federal judge threw out the case.

So now the Patriot Act, which was argued before enactment as a measure to fight foreign terrorists, is being amended to make clear that it also applies to American citizens who have the audacity to disrupt President Bush wherever his bubble may travel. If this provision is enacted into law, then Bush will have a law upon which to expand the type of people who constitute disruptors and the type of activities that constitute disruptive activities. And, then throw them all in jail.

Patriot Daily News Clearinghouse

It isn't that dictatorship? I think yes. Now everybody that will be against those who are with Bush will be terrorists.

No civil war pending with 60% of disaproval and this law against disaproval?

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by UnExpecte
Security is being stepped up across the country though the city remains at alert level orange, where it has been since the 9/11 attacks.

But for how long?

The alert level has been orange only a few times. It's on and is always on yellow.
It has not changed in the wake of the tapes.

-- Mayor Bloomberg says New York is already at Code Orange, the second highest terror alert level, and he says he has no plans to raise it. (not yet) --

www.wnyc.org...

-- The Homeland Security Department said it would not raise the national threat level at this time. That level currently stands at yellow, the middle of five grades, signifying an elevated risk of attack. The government has raised the alert level to orange, signaling a high threat risk, seven times since the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

New York City will remain at level orange, where it has been since the color-code system was developed after 9/11, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said. --

www.northje rsey.com

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Source: www.rense.com...

It isn't that dictatorship? I think yes. Now everybody that will be against those who are with Bush will be terrorists.

No civil war pending with 60% of disaproval and this law against disaproval?

I see you still can't distinguish between what's real and what's propaganda....

kinda sad...

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Invincible Information

Why WACO-type events are happening but we aren't informed.

September 28 2005

More than 300 armed FBI agents and 20 sniper-sharp shooters last Friday opened fire on a 72-year-old Puerto Rican independence leader wearing a pacemaker, leaving him to bleed to death, according to eye-witnesses and autopsy reports.

But as expected, the doodling, inept and unscrupulous American press inexcusably failed the American people once again, remaining strangely silent on the story. And while a few accounts did dribble out, these one-sided FBI versions only contained inaccurate and censored facts about the bloody shoot out.

But in the silent background the victim’s wife and several close friends reveal the untold story, telling a completely different version about how ruthless FBI thugs pulled off what amounts to another Waco or Ruby Ridge style massacre on Filiberto Ojeda Rios, a well-known leader and founder of the Macheteros or Peoples’ Independence Army.

“This is all too strange and getting way out of hand. The FBI claims he shot first, but reports from my home country, including those from Filerberto’s wife and friends who witnessed the incident claim the FBI definitely opened fire on him,” said Guillermo Beytagh Maldonado, a native of Puerto Rico and leader of the Puerto Rican independence movement in New Jersey.

A Cornell University graduate with a master’s degree, Maldonado from his New Jersey residence said he has been receiving numerous inside reports from friends and contacts in his home country, all saying the FBI murdered Rios in cold blood as officials traced at least 120 FBI bullet holes left at the gruesome farmhouse murder scene.

www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Either someone out there is an even bigger HOAXER than John Titor, or it's just a bad dream:

www.hermes-press.com...

Maybe they're already recruiting volanteers.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by peterpaul
Either someone out there is an even bigger HOAXER than John Titor, or it's just a bad dream:

www.hermes-press.com...

Maybe they're already recruiting volanteers.

You beat me to it! I was just about to post the same site that I read in another thread here on ATS.

I wonder what SHP and TJW will say about this?

But there is one thing that I am sure of and that is, This website would not have even been considered back in 2000/2001 when Titor was posting. The link makes no mention of Titor at all, however it does mention the same metaphore of the Frog boiling in a pot of water to explain the nWo's plan to turn America into a police state.

GAME ON!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
game off

please see my sig.

can you show any examples of organized groups engaged in combat ? Just because some militia man from tennessee is pushing the whole bush/nazi thing, doesn't change anything

sorry, you seemed so excited about the impending death, blooshed and misery. too bad

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This guy is leading to jail very soon. If the NSA or those kind of people find his site and who administrate him, he will go to Guantanamo because he tried to start a civil war. (If he's recruiting people)

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
JT is a Hoax...the excuse of a 2% divergence is an attempt for a shabby cover up. If he really was from the future why post on the net? bring some fancy technology and expose yourself to the world ... oh why is he in a corvette? sounds like a kid who liked back to the future a bit too much. Interesting read, would make a good movie

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm....

if JT's timeline is different than ours, how could he get back there with the IBM 5100 ? why do errands if you can't get back to your original timeline ?

in the laser picture, why aren't the incredible g-forces effecting the car or passenger ? Its strong enough the bend light, but not metal or glass ?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
You beat me to it! I was just about to post the same site that I read in another thread here on ATS.

I wonder what SHP and TJW will say about this?

But there is one thing that I am sure of and that is, This website would not have even been considered back in 2000/2001 when Titor was posting. The link makes no mention of Titor at all, however it does mention the same metaphore of the Frog boiling in a pot of water to explain the nWo's plan to turn America into a police state.

GAME ON!

1. Are you serious? Some anti-Bush guy has enough money to buy a website. Buys that website, then puts on there that the US is in a civil war. And I'm just supposed to believe him? Why? You guys can't seriously be that gullible, that you believe everything you see on the internet, can you?

2. Why can't you guys ever find a credible website that says we're in a civil war. That's not a civil war website, that an anti Bush one

3. Titor specifically said that the war wouldn't be Democratic vs. Republican, so what's the use of posting websites that do nothing but bash the republicans in a John Titor thread? Are you trying to tell me that this is evidence that John Titor is real? lol
Also, John Titor says millions would be lost in the war at that site, he's not even talking about people dying and having an actual war. So again, what revelence could an anti Bush site like that have to do with Titor?

4. What are you talking about a website like that wouldn't have been considered in 2001? People have been talking about another civil war since the first civil war!! You can't seriously be that clueless can you!?

You actually think this stuff is new?

Man, you need to get out and read more. Or watch TV. In 1997 there was a TV movie called The second civil war (if I'm not mistaken 1997 came before 2000 right?). If the internet was around in the 60s, you would have seen THOUSANDS more sites talking about another civil war than there are today.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Some anti-Bush guy has enough money to buy a website. Buys that website, then puts on there that the US is in a civil war. And I'm just supposed to believe him? Why? You guys can't seriously be that gullible, that you believe everything you see on the internet, can you?

Hmm.. why not? People once believed in G.W. Bush and everything that he said.. being that gullible lead us to war and death.. and the neo-warlords have only just started warming up..

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

can you show any examples of organized groups engaged in combat ?

I believe it was already confirmed on this thread that John Titor said the civil war would start with isolated Waco-type events and it would steadily grow worse into armed organized groups in combat several years later.

At least we have 1 official year 2005 Waco-type event now, which is carefully kept from the media!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

How many more Waco-type events were kept from the media?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
since the monthly waco events, and the war were supposed to start in 2004, we are far enough into the future to see if anything is going on. It isn't.

when torino passes without incident, those that need to believe will push it to 2008. When 2008 comes and goes, they will push it to 2016, etc etc

Will my children be posting here in 2036 for the final countdown timer ?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm....

in the laser picture, why aren't the incredible g-forces effecting the car or passenger ? Its strong enough the bend light, but not metal or glass ?

I thought you were someone who studied physics? How do you look at nature and study actio and reactio?
Your queston is as silly as you are. There are no incredible g-forces involved! Have you ever considered using "anti-matter" as an explaination? The apperatus JT shows creates a physical atmosphere of a different "density". In this atmosphere time has a different "meaning" and "quality" and therefore "speed". The lightbeam is actually "falling" into a "hole".
In a sense the lightbeam is "flowing" like water into a funnel of a completly different nature then our plain old fashioned physical world.

Now why don't you go over to Project Serpo and visit Zeta Reculi? Maybe you can find someone there who can explain to you much better how a crew of 12 managed to travel a distance of approx. 39 lightyears in about 270 days. Why don't you go over and debunk those people first instead of picking on the posters here who have never even met JT?
That should be a lot more fun shouldn't it?
Peter Paul

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join