It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Evidence Points Toward's Obama Not Being The Anti Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

buster2010
The easiest way to prove Obama isn't the AC is very simple. The AC is supposed to bring about peace in the ME. And anyone that has eyes can see Obama hasn't been peaceful in the ME.

Ok let's say the uprising in Libya, Egypt, Syria etc bring in Governments subservient to the USA. They will then be compliant and subservient to Israel will they not? Peace in the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

take a foundation course in logic / critical thinking - then you will understand the fallacy of your OP

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

ignorant_ape

take a foundation course in logic / critical thinking - then you will understand the fallacy of your OP

LOL. No! i am sure you can explain. I will be here waiting.

Have you got anything to say on the OP? Troll.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The difference between the teaching's of Paul and Jesus are the difference between modern day Christianity and the real teaching's of the Gnostic Gospels. Jesus was more Buddha like IMHO.

Where are the quotes to support your opinion.

1. No one has proved the OP wrong yet.

No one will until you prove it right.

4. The thread is about reason's why he isn't. i am still waiting,

You asked for opinions,

when they were given you ask for quotes to support these opinions.

2. Why wont it work that way?

As another suggested take formal Logic 101 to give the answer you are looking for.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

The difference between the teaching's of Paul and Jesus are the difference between modern day Christianity and the real teaching's of the Gnostic Gospels. Jesus was more Buddha like IMHO.

I agree with you about Jesus and Buddha being from the same source and pointing at each other.

If we see Anti Christ as a collective wrongness instead of a person then below can be seen as the definition of Anti Christ.

The systems that exists on earth are clearly ego based and against Jesus teachings about fairness. You might even call them ego demonic and anti Jesus Christ teachings. And most people are persuaded to accept them as they are.

Even if I think Islam as a faith share the corruption of Christianity this page do make a point. I kind like Rumi and Sufi interpretation of Islam but have big problems with Salafi.

en.wikipedia.org...

The following signs are ascribed to Ali in the coming of Dajjal:[10]
People will stop offering the prayers
Dishonesty will be the way of life
Falsehood will become a virtue
People will mortgage their faith for worldly gain
Usury and bribery will become legitimate
There will be acute famine at the time
There will be no shame amongst people
Many people would worship Satan
There would be no respect for elderly people

extra DIV

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

ignorant_ape

This is the second time you use the word that describes your posting habits in this thread of yours and the OP as well.

Its a troll thread,

You ask for opinions, when given, nah no good I want quotes to go with them, then facts.

Prove its not a troll thread, give us some of what you expect the readers to give you.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

buster2010
The easiest way to prove Obama isn't the AC is very simple. The AC is supposed to bring about peace in the ME. And anyone that has eyes can see Obama hasn't been peaceful in the ME.

Ok let's say the uprising in Libya, Egypt, Syria etc bring in Governments subservient to the USA. They will then be compliant and subservient to Israel will they not? Peace in the Middle East.

I think the plan is to make them subservient to Sunni Salafi interpretation of Islam that is controlled from Saudi Arabia so that Saudi Arabia can create a big Sufi/Arabic controlled middle east that will try to take over Iran that is Shia/Persia.

US is only the mercenary force used by their Saudi Arabian ally. The 911 attacks by Wahabist (that is part of Salafi interpretation) was the thing that started all of this, so I do claim that Bush choose to be on the side of those that control the ideas, that resulted in the attack in US. The country that was the reason for the fundamentalism spreading was Saudi Arabia (not Iraq and not Iran).

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

buster2010

The governments in those nations are no where near subservient to the USA. Also take a good look at Israel because Israel themselves want nothing to do with peace.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

That's because it is impossible. Prove that Obama isn't a pod person from Invasion of the Body Snatchers, you can't. But that is the thing my statement is just as unprovable as your statement is.

2. Why wont it work that way? No one has got anywhere using the other premise. Think outside the box!

Because deductive and inductive reasoning don't work that way.

3. What was your reason?

My reason for what?

4. The thread is about reason's why he isn't. i am still waiting, no matter what people think of the thread.

There are infinite reasons why someone isn't something. Arguing from that standpoint is a waste of time. You have to argue to prove that something IS something else. Your thread is an exercise in poor logical development. You cannot prove a negative.

5. Once there is one stone cold fact as to why he is not i will discontinue the thread myself and send the winner a cuddly toy prize.

I've already shown that all an antichrist is, is someone who doesn't believe in the words of Jesus Christ. Nothing more nothing less. Obama has said that he is Christian. So unless you can prove that he doesn't believe the Christian faith and just goes through the motions each Sunday, he isn't an Antichrist.

6. As i said before it is not only the Bible that speaks of da Beast, Anti-Christ, Dajjal, Maitreya.

So what? I can find many different literary sources that speak of elves, djinn, trolls, magic, etc. It doesn't mean that it's real.
edit on 27-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Where are the quotes to support your opinion.

No one will until you prove it right.

4. The thread is about reason's why he isn't. i am still waiting,

You asked for opinions,

when they were given you ask for quotes to support these opinions.

2. Why wont it work that way?

As another suggested take formal Logic 101 to give the answer you are looking for.

Pauline Christianity is considered to be different to the teaching's expounded by Jesus. This is well known!
en.wikipedia.org...

I said in the OP i lean towards him being the AC. I did not say i was right, did i?

I consider it plausible that some people have definitely made up their minds that Obama isn't the AC. These are the people that i refer to when i say give me your opinions and the facts relating to your opinions. Since they have come to a definite conclusion (where as i have not) then it would not be unreasonable to ask for facts or quotes regarding why such a conclusion would be reached. Would it?

There is absolutely no reason why taking known facts relating to the AC and comparing them to Obama an opinion cannot be formed as to whether he is a candidate or not!

If you have nothing to add to this debate then do not enter the thread. Troll.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

DrunkYogi

ignorant_ape

This is the second time you use the word that describes your posting habits in this thread of yours and the OP as well.

Its a troll thread,

You ask for opinions, when given, nah no good I want quotes to go with them, then facts.

Prove its not a troll thread, give us some of what you expect the readers to give you.

What part of the Title of the Thread did you not understand? Here it is again............

What Evidence Points Toward's Obama Not Being The Anti Christ.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

InhaleExhale

DrunkYogi

ignorant_ape

Its a troll thread,

What part of the Title of the Thread did you not understand? Here it is again............

What Evidence Points Toward's Obama Not Being The Anti Christ.

OK thanks it clear as day, the one reads your OP

Troll thread

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

But you are failing to see that your ENTIRE thread is a logic fail. You are asking us to prove a negative. You might as well have just made a thread titled: Prove God doesn't exist. You would get the same caliber of arguments. Stop arguing towards the negative, it is a waste of breath and logical thought.

Someone posted this earlier, but you really need to go read it:

Argument from ignorance

Argument from ignorance (Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance stands for "lack of evidence to the contrary"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there is insufficient investigation and therefore insufficient information to prove the proposition satisfactorily to be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four, (1) true, (2) false, (3) unknown between true or false, and (4) being unknowable (among the first three).[2] In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used to shift the burden of proof.
edit on 27-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

buster2010

DrunkYogi

buster2010

The governments in those nations are no where near subservient to the USA.

You could have fooled me.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I said in the OP i lean towards him being the AC. I did not say i was right, did i?

No one said you were wrong,

You wanted opinions of why he is not and readers asked your opinion why he is.

Now you give a little after 4 pages and then call me a troll and others for pointing out basic logic and asking your opinion,

Maybe put up a disclaimer to your thread to say no logic here, if you bring it you must explain it to me.

It will save many from scratching their heads in disbelief.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

the temple in zion er Jerusalem has not been built till it is do not worry about the AC, but his mouthpiece the pope is here... will it be Obama ?? how many years does he have left?? for the AC will change all laws and powers of his office more power to him and his staff,,, less to the people... the Staff being all laws and powers, and the ones that oversee them.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

One cannot be anti-Christ (attitude, not person) unless they know Christ. To come to know Christ means they were called, drawn into fellowship with God and Jesus Christ, and over time turned against the work of Jesus Christ in changing the manner in which they think; repent. They no longer embraced correcting their natural minds, but rather determined to never repent of a sin they feel is right.

You must be in fellowship with Christ to know him, and thusly choose to turn against his work in you to become anti-Christ.

Anti-Christ is not a person, it is an attitude God's people develop towards the need to repent of their natural carnal mind in all things. Barack Obama has never been in this fellowship and does not understand the work of Christ in order to turn against it at this time.

God Bless,

edit on 27-2-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

ElohimJD
Barack Obama has never been in this fellowship and does not understand the work of Christ in order to turn against it at this time.

Out of curiosity, how do you know this?

Are you being metaphorical?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

DrunkYogi
I would like to hear people's opinions on why Obama cannot be the Anti-Christ.

If he were, then the entire world would still be bamboozled and enamoured with him.
However, at least half the country can see through him, and world leaders have no respect for him.
So no ... he's not 'THE' anti-christ. He might be anti-christ (lots of people are) ... but not 'THE' Anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

He is not the Antichrist. I've been working on who's who and found out what be been told about can be avoided cause it's not set in stone yet. + Triggers manifest + factors, while - Triggers manifests - factors.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, O HEAVENS, and ye THAT DWELL IN THEM(ALIENS LOYAL TO YHWH). Woe for the earth and for the sea: because THE DEVIL(REBEL ALIENS) IS GONE DOWN UNTO YOU, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time.2Cor11:14 Satan fashioneth himself into an angel(ALIEN) of light(KNOWLEDGE).REV13:2 The dragon(REBEL ALIENs) gave the beast(NAZIs&US ARMY) his power(ALIEN INSIGHT) and his throne(MILITARY SUPREMACY) and great authority(MASS CONTROL INTEL).4 They(GOV AUTHORITIES) fell down(SUBMIT) and paid homage(ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT) to the dragon(REBEL ALIEN COMMANDER), because he had bestowed(TRANSFERRED) on the beast all his dominion(ALIEN TECH=MAN MADE UFOs) and authority; they also praised and worshiped the beast(ARMY), exclaiming, Who is a match for the beast? 1Tim4:1 …in later times. They WILL OBEY LYING SPIRITS and follow the TEACHING(ALIEN TECH) OF DEMONS(REBEL ALIENs).Rev16:13 And I saw coming out of the mouth(LEADERS) of the dragon(REBEL ALIENS), and out of the mouth of the beast(ARMY), and out of the mouth of the false prophet(ANTI-CHRIST CHURCH), three unclean spirits, as it were frogs(GREYS).Deut32:16 They moved him(YHWH) to jealousy with strange gods(REBEL ALIENS); With abominations(HYBRID-HUMANS) provoked they him to anger.REV16:14 They are demonic spirits (REBEL ALIENs) that perform signs, and they go out to(CONTROL) the kings(AUTHORITIES) of the whole world, to gather(UNIFYING) them for the battle(BUILD ARMY)on the great day of God Almighty.16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join