It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Evidence Points Toward's Obama Not Being The Anti Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by DrunkYogi

I am not a bible student and my knowledge of what that book says is very limited but someone else said that the phrase " the anti-Christ" is not even in the bible. I don't know so I can't argue .

Partially correct. The term antichrist IS in the bible, just not the way that Christians like to interpret it. The only thing an anti-christ is, is someone who doesn't believe in the word of Jesus Christ.

Many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh; any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist!
—2 John 1:7 NRSV

So equating the antichrist to the end times is actually wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

I don't believe in prophecy, it never turns out how they say it will. But again, let's start by proving that Obama isn't human not with some with prophecy of an inclement anti-christ.

I never said the Anti-Christ isn't human, why would i. My opinion in the OP is that it could be Obama, he's clearly human.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Obama can't be Antichrist. John Lydon already came out and even sings a song about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Obama can't be Antichrist. John Lydon already came out and even sings a song about it.

Love the Pistols. Reminds me of my Punk days............

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Gozer

AutumnWitch657

Oh boy. Well you for one thing are proof positive that he could not possibly be. Supposedly the anti Christ will be loved by all. He will have the charisma to charm the masses and he will fool everyone. Not exactly Obama's legacy is it? He is equally admired and scorned. Loved and hated. He couldn't be.

I agree. For now, he is very unpopular and the anti-christ will supposedly sway almost everyone, at least for a time, and Obama has never done that. I can't think of any current politician or public figure who could come close to doing that. Also, if you take Revelations literally, then the anti-christ is supposed to suffer a mortal head wound 3.5 years into his power grab, and Obama is well into his 2nd term.

Have you seen Obama's apparent brain surgery scars?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 27-2-2014 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

Krazysh0t

I don't believe in prophecy, it never turns out how they say it will. But again, let's start by proving that Obama isn't human not with some with prophecy of an inclement anti-christ.

I never said the Anti-Christ isn't human, why would i. My opinion in the OP is that it could be Obama, he's clearly human.

Then what, to you, is the antichrist? When I usually see the term it is usually affixed to an individual related to Satan (sometimes even his son) that heralds the apocalypse. This person is usually able to perform false miracles and such. All of these attributes suggest that the antichrist isn't human. So how about clearing up what you think the antichrist is first.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

DrunkYogi

Krazysh0t

Then what, to you, is the antichrist? When I usually see the term it is usually affixed to an individual related to Satan (sometimes even his son) that heralds the apocalypse. This person is usually able to perform false miracles and such. All of these attributes suggest that the antichrist isn't human. So how about clearing up what you think the antichrist is first.

"False miracles and such". Like weather manipulation (HARP) etc. Not supernatural but Human with apparent sup-powers. He's a fraud.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

He certainly is a lot of things, but YOU are making extraordinary claims, so you need to produce some extraordinary evidence. Your whole argument is flawed since it starts with the idea that Obama IS the antichrist and asks us to disprove that this is the case. It doesn't work that way. The reason for that is because you can keep pushing the goal posts back. I come up with a reason why he isn't the antichrist (really it should only take one) then you alter what was said slightly and continue with your faulty premise. Start laying down why YOU think he is the antichrist so that we have somewhere to begin to pick apart your faulty argument (I say faulty because the antichrist doesn't exist. Revelations is a lie).

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

He certainly is a lot of things, but YOU are making extraordinary claims, so you need to produce some extraordinary evidence. Your whole argument is flawed since it starts with the idea that Obama IS the antichrist and asks us to disprove that this is the case. It doesn't work that way. The reason for that is because you can keep pushing the goal posts back. I come up with a reason why he isn't the antichrist (really it should only take one) then you alter what was said slightly and continue with your faulty premise. Start laying down why YOU think he is the antichrist so that we have somewhere to begin to pick apart your faulty argument (I say faulty because the antichrist doesn't exist. Revelations is a lie).

1. No one has proved the OP wrong yet.
2. Why wont it work that way? No one has got anywhere using the other premise. Think outside the box!
3. What was your reason?
4. The thread is about reason's why he isn't. i am still waiting, no matter what people think of the thread.
5. Once there is one stone cold fact as to why he is not i will discontinue the thread myself and send the winner a cuddly toy prize.
6. As i said before it is not only the Bible that speaks of da Beast, Anti-Christ, Dajjal, Maitreya.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

may I suggest you take formal logic 101 ? you do need it

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

ignorant_ape

may I suggest you take formal logic 101 ? you do need it

Explain!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

IMO nothing but reality.

edit on 45228America/ChicagoThu, 27 Feb 2014 09:45:30 -0600up2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

interupt42

IMO nothing but reality.

Keep going!

And then get back to trying to debunk my OP.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

interupt42

IMO nothing but reality.

edit on 45228America/ChicagoThu, 27 Feb 2014 09:45:30 -0600up2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

Just as i thought Troll. Still no one has debunked the OP. Not one.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The easiest way to prove Obama isn't the AC is very simple. The AC is supposed to bring about peace in the ME. And anyone that has eyes can see Obama hasn't been peaceful in the ME.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

DrunkYogi
We hear a lot nowadays's about who might or might not be the foretold Anti-Christ. Personally i lean toward Obama being the Beast. I would like to hear people's opinions on why Obama cannot be the Anti-Christ. IMHO most of the evidence presented against him not being the Horny Beast can be shot down. So................. lET'S BE AVING YOU......................

p.s If i am wrong ( and there is a huge chance ) I offer my sincere and humble apologies beforehand.

Peace Bro's.

He is clearly ego based and manipulative from my point of view. A wolf in sheep skin. But maybe he will find his way back to real grace.

But then from my point of view Paul was the first real anti-Christ in the bible that corrupted the message of Jesus to confuse people and make them choose an idol of Paul (Pauls view) instead of Jesus view. The whole works vs faith of garment. Do not really care about the garment anyone wears but the works of that garment.
edit on 27-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

interupt42

IMO nothing but reality.

Keep going!

And then get back to trying to debunk my OP.

Sure , present me the facts that religion and/or the bible were true accurate depiction of reality based on facts rather than faith.

BTW if you can then you would be one of the most influential people in the world, as to date has not been done.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

LittleByLittle

DrunkYogi
We hear a lot nowadays's about who might or might not be the foretold Anti-Christ. Personally i lean toward Obama being the Beast. I would like to hear people's opinions on why Obama cannot be the Anti-Christ. IMHO most of the evidence presented against him not being the Horny Beast can be shot down. So................. lET'S BE AVING YOU......................

p.s If i am wrong ( and there is a huge chance ) I offer my sincere and humble apologies beforehand.

Peace Bro's.

He is clearly ego based and manipulative from my point of view. A wolf in sheep skin. But maybe he will find his way back to real grace.

But then from my point of view Paul was the first real anti-Christ in the bible that corrupted the message of Jesus to confuse people and make them choose an idol of Paul (Pauls view) instead of Jesus view. The whole works vs faith of garment. Do not really care about the garment anyone wears but the works of that garment.

The difference between the teaching's of Paul and Jesus are the difference between modern day Christianity and the real teaching's of the Gnostic Gospels. Jesus was more Buddha like IMHO.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

interupt42

IMO nothing but reality.

Just as i thought Troll. Still no one has debunked the OP. Not one.

Good job
Your capability for patience and logical thinking is apparent by calling someone a troll for not answering a post in a forum within 4 minutes.

edit on 14228America/ChicagoThu, 27 Feb 2014 10:14:07 -0600up2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I would have thought the anti christ would be/do better than him so no he isn't the anti christ...in fact no one ever is or will be, it's a religious bogey man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join