It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Evidence Points Toward's Obama Not Being The Anti Christ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Why do I have a feeling Obama is the inspiration for this song?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

LittleByLittle
Why do I have a feeling Obama is the inspiration for this song?

LOL. This should be renamed a song for Politicians. Their all the same

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
He harmed us more than bush

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

kodasaufa

More like he was the third and forth round of the same at least when it comes to foreign policy.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

DrunkYogi

interupt42

DrunkYogi

interupt42
reply to post by DrunkYogi

IMO nothing but reality.

Keep going!

And then get back to trying to debunk my OP.

Sure , present me the facts that religion and/or the bible were true accurate depiction of reality based on facts rather than faith.

BTW if you can then you would be one of the most influential people in the world, as to date has not been done.

Jeeeez......How many times? There are other sources rather than the Bible.

So show us one source than, that documents that the Antichrist is based on facts of reality and not faith and supported by scientific evidence. Otherwise , I'm going to assume that your logic might be based on the first part of your ATS name.

edit on 46228America/ChicagoFri, 28 Feb 2014 12:46:37 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

interupt42

DrunkYogi

interupt42

DrunkYogi

interupt42

IMO nothing but reality.

Keep going!

And then get back to trying to debunk my OP.

Sure , present me the facts that religion and/or the bible were true accurate depiction of reality based on facts rather than faith.

BTW if you can then you would be one of the most influential people in the world, as to date has not been done.

Jeeeez......How many times? There are other sources rather than the Bible.

So show us one source than, that documents that the Antichrist is based on facts of reality and not faith and supported by scientific evidence. Otherwise , I'm going to assume that your logic might be based on the first part of your ATS name.

edit on 46228America/ChicagoFri, 28 Feb 2014 12:46:37 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

LOL.....You question my logic and then ask me to provide scientific evidence for a prophecy that may or may not come to pass!!!
Anyway to Muslim's he exists as a fact whether you believe it or not....

Al-Masih ad-Dajjal (Arabic: المسيح الدجّال‎ Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, Arabic for "the false messiah"), is an evil figure in Islamic eschatology.[1] He is to appear pretending to be Masih (i.e. the Messiah) at a time in the future, before Yawm al-Qiyamah (Day of Resurrection), directly comparable to the figures of the Antichrist and Armilus in Christian and Jewish eschatology.

en.wikipedia.org...

And Jews.

Armilus (Hebrew: ארמילוס‎) (also spelled Armilos and Armilius)[1] is an anti-Messiah figure in medieval Jewish eschatology, comparable to medieval interpretations of the Christian Antichrist and Muslim Dajjal, who will conquer Jerusalem and persecute the Jews until his final defeat at the hands of God or the true Messiah. His inevitable destruction symbolizes the ultimate victory of good over evil in the Messianic age.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well first let me say that I can't stand Obama ..... I think he is evil and is horrible for this country as a whole. However that he is the Anti-Christ is ...well stretching it to me. I don't believe there is/is going to be/ was etc.... an Anti-Christ, I'm just not religious and don't believe in any religion. So I'm going to have to say that NO he is not the "Anti-Christ".

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am going to put up the Jean Dixon prophecy about the AC again in case anyone missed it earlier. I think some of the information is quite stunningly relevant to these times.

"Satan is now coming into the open to seduce the world and we should be prepared for the inevitable events that are to follow. I have seen that the United States is to play a major role in this development... I have seen a �government within a government� develop in the US within the last few years... I see this �government within a government� being controlled and financed by a well-oiled political �machine� of one of our leading political families. With their eye on the White House, I see them discredit any man who occupies it without their approval, no matter how good his political programs may be. "They will --- through political intimidation, propaganda, and illegal sixth-column activities --- make every effort to show the nation that only their man, the one who heads their �machine�, has the sole right to occupy the White House. Their campaign is going to cause great harm to our nation both here and abroad. "I �see� this group succeed in taking over de facto control of the country. They will give rise to an upheaval in our social structure as never before seen. They will bring about increased social unrest and great discontent. Foreign subversive elements will --- as they did in the 1960s --- infiltrate the unruly factions and cause renewed fighting on the nation�s campuses and in racial ghettos. "All of the evil in the masses will be swept toward an unknown frenzy by this �machine�. "I �see� a member of this �machine� ascend to power in New York City, enforcing new laws and regulations that will affect many households of that great metropolis. [Obviously, the Rockefellers are indicated here] "The social and religious chaos generated by this political machine throughout the United States will prepare the nation for the coming of the prophet of the Antichrist. This political unit of the East will be the tool of the serpent in delivering the masses to him. "The False Prophet�s domain shall be the intellectual seduction of mankind. It means a mixture of political, philosophical, and religious ideology that will throw the populations of the world into a deep crisis of faith in God... One of his first duties and responsibilities in readying the world for the advent of his �master� is to manipulate the available propaganda machines. With teaching and propaganda the prophet will cause people not merely to accept the Antichrist but rather to desire him with positive enthusiasm to create the conditions of his coming and to participate in organizing the frightful and terrifying despotism of his World Empire. "[The seemingly miraculous phenomena he will produce] will not be supernatural or preternatural events but rather prodigies of science and human achievements, but interpreted in such a way as to lead men away from God and toward the worship of the Antichrist... The prophet of the Antichrist and the Antichrist himself will be specific and identifiable persons!"

powerpointparadise.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This bit is also interesting........

The late American mystic and prophetess Jeane Dixon, foresaw a young man arising out of Egypt to rule the world in a vision she had February 5, 1962. She wrote, "A child born somewhere in the Middle East shortly before 7:00 A.M. (EST) on February 5, 1962 will revolutionize the world. Before the close of this century, he will bring together all mankind in one all embracing faith. This will be the foundation of a new Christianity, with every sect and creed united through this man who will walk among the people to spread the wisdom of the almighty powers." She thought that this was his day of birth, as it was a very significant date--the 66th day of the year--also marked by many mystics and astrologers as having great import for the world. She saw him plotting with his followers as early as the age of 19, and something important happening to him around 1973. Jeane saw his impact felt by the world at the age of 29 or 30 around 1992. Even though he obviously was not revealed yet. Although she supposed him to be of actual ancient Egyptian lineage of the Pharaohs, he was really living in another part of the Arab world. She also saw in this young man, who becomes leader of Egypt, the figure of the Pharaoh Amenhotep with his Queen Nefertiti. Amenhotep was the heretic that eventually turned the world from its former gods to worship himself! Dixon saw that ancient prototype pair presenting this modern son and descendent as a fit and final heir to their rebel throne as the final Antichrist world ruler so often predicted in the Bible. Not only this, but she also sees him with such infinite and Satanic wisdom, knowledge and hypnotic personality, that "all the world will wonder after him", as predicted in Revelation 13. Particularly... the YOUTH of the world will idolise him and flock after him. At the end, she sees him leading them up a road to a point of decision and division where they can either follow him to the left or take the straight and narrow to the right, away from him. She sees him wearing a flowing robe, leading them into darkness and destruction in the end. But then she notices some small groups of faithful young pilgrims leaving him, and climbing over difficult obstacles along the narrow path that led to the right... to their Heavenly home with Christ!

powerpointparadise.com...

It doesn't all fit granted but a few thing's to keep in mind are that Obama's DOB and place of birth are disputed (quite rightly in my opinion) This could be one of the reasons for the deception.

In regard to the Egyptian lineage thing this is where a seemingly bizarre conspiracy theory comes in from my good man Freeman. He claim's that Obama is a clone of Akhenaten from DNA found in an Egyptian tomb in 1893. We know that human cloning is possible.

Kenya on ancient maps is part of The Greater Middle East. The AC is reputed to come from the Middle East.

en.wikipedia.org...

The likeness of Obama and his family to Akhenaten's are stunning..........

Akhenaten had a somewhat elongated head. Obama has sign's of some sort of surgery on his head.

The AC is supposed to have survived some kind of head wound!

edit on 28-2-2014 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

kodasaufa

He appears to have a talent for harming innocent people!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You keep calling that guy a troll. Why? You did ask for opinions then asked for back up that helped form those opinions but sometimes opinions are formed by other things like emotion.
Look at it this way: prove Obama is a unicorn . You won't find proof of what a person is not only what a person is. I can prove he's president . I can prove he's a man (though not personally) I guess if I posted a photo it would prove he wasn't a unicorn except since unicorns don't exist we really only have hand renderings of the beast and no photos. You know so we could put them side by side and say nope he's not a unicorn.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

" What Evidence Points Toward's Obama Not Being The Anti Christ"

He's to Freakin' Stupid to be that Evil.........

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Except that if what you just cited is correct, none of that means Obama is the Beast or even the false prophet. Rather it means that the US is in the time or turmoil where a powerful Democrat-aligned family is orchestrating things to where they pretty much control the show here, and we all more or less guessed this already. She missed her guess with the family name. I'd say Bloomberg for the NY pol. As the family, I'm thinking Clinton or someone close to them or someone completely behind the scenes we do not see for the power family pulling the strings.

But read it again and you will see that their mission is to set the stage for the rise of the false prophet which happens in the East, in line with Biblical prophecy. Even what you posted states that the Beast will occur in Egypt, but prophecy again references a Great King who comes about in Egypt (the South), and Islam talks about a Mahdi who arises who may or may not be analogous to the Beast of Christian prophecy.

But that all depends on how good Dixon actually is.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
To answer the question. It's possible he may be a potential Antichrist but the time isn't correct yet. Several events need to happen for the Antichrist to appear.

First off. Signing of the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9-27. The rise of the Antichrist occurs in the 70th week of the Daniel 9-27 prophesy. And it starts with the signing of the 7 year agreement. Not time for him yet.

Secondly. The Antichrist defiles the Jewish temple. See Daniel 9-27 and 11-31. No Jewish temple as of yet. Once it's built however it's time to become nervous. I suspect that is going to happen in the next 5 years approximately.

Formation of the kingdoms of the north and south of Daniel 11. The Antichrist is the 3 ruler of the north. An empire that consists of Europe. That goes to war with the kingdom of the south. Consisting of Middle eastern countries.

So in summary it's just not time for him yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join