It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch: Ted Nugent Annoys CNN Host by Taking Credit for Getting Piers Morgan’s ‘A** Thrown Out’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I saw this last night. It was pretty good lol!! Take a look/hear and see

Conservative rocker and NRA board member Ted Nugent took some credit for getting Piers Morgan’s CNN show cancelled during an interview with one of the network’s other anchors, Erin Burnett. His comments came after Burnett asked him if his apology for calling President Barack Obama a “sub-human mongrel” was sincere.

www.youtube.com...
Published on Feb 24, 2014

Part 2: Ted Nugent Slams Erin Burnett 'You Mix Things Up like You Co-Hosts' youtu.be...
Part 1: Erin Burnett Grills Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent Claims Credit for Getting Piers Morgan's 'Ass Thrown Out' in Bizarre CNN Interview: "For anyone to claim that I'm a racist or it had racist overtones is the typical crap that the propaganda ministry and the media----particularly most of your co-workers there, even though I got Piers Morgan's ass thrown out, and I'll do the same with Don Lemon and Wolf Blitzer when I can."
CNN's Erin Burnett Claims Only Aryan Nation Uses Word 'Mongrel' After Playing Clip of Obama Using Same Word
CNN Interview 2/24/2014.Ted Nugent: Obama is Bad, CNN is Wrong

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ahhh! Good old Uncle Ted. I like the man. He says what he wants and lets the chips fall where they may. I would much rather hear things I may not like than be spork fed a bunch of BS constantly.

She was not happy with him... but then most media isn't.

I think Alex Jones was the beginning of the end for Piers. He just really went "ban all guns" nuts and kept trying to do different things to gain viewers and none of it worked.

Sorry Piers... You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Piers Morgan is not even an American citizen, he can go back to not-so-great Britain and criticize the Queen all he wants. We don't need him on American television. Isn't it bad enough that we got Katty Kay (sp) on BBC America? And as far as Ted Nugent? Well, he does have the right to speak his mind. I personally didn't need Ted to influence me one way or the other in regards to Piers, though. Piers did that all on his own, no help needed.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

I agree lol!! (of course)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

That was pretty hilarious. Gotta love Ted, the guy doesn't know the meaning of holding back. As far as his statement and apolagy I take him at his word. After all between Ted or Obama who's been doing all the lying?

Ted Nugent 2016!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I know right!! Ted is up front and to the point and speaks with his heart.. what's wrong with that??? He says something "off", and says he's sorry or whatever.. he's just human!! I'm cool with that.

Ted in 2016 !!

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Teddy DirtyPants, the soiled draft dodger, coward and pedophile now presents himself as a super patriot. In reality, he's a shameless fraud.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Bravo Ted. It's good to see an American who has strong convictions and is quite an eloquent speaker. Notice how much more intelligent his answers were and he wasn't reading from a script? Yep...nice try CNN.

It is quite amazing to see the support spewing from that woman's mouth. She deliberately had the worst definition known to man ready and on the screen for viewers to see a "racial" undertone which clearly wasn't there. To the writers of that piece, to Erin, or even Piers...get off it and open your eyes. These people are blatantly trying to give Ted a bad name and worse, stick up for a man who wants to dismantle the very document that this country was founded upon. At least he quit the program all together and that was a smart decision.

CNN and that anchorwoman are all pre-scripted propaganda machines. She gets paid well to keep this nation divided...and tries very hard to find things that aren't there.

Besides Erin, Piers or anyone else for that matter...it is called freedom of Speech for a reason. Or do they want to remove that from the Constitution as well? Seems that it's only good when they speak, no one else. God forbid someone has an opposing viewpoint and stands strongly for it.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
CNN is well on its way to both bankruptcy and complete irrelevancy as it whimpers away into that good night...

I wanna see Ted Nugent and Ted Turner in a bar fight... Jane could protest the whole thing... it would be epic, methinks...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I like how at the end she said " I'm gonna leave it up to our viewer to decide". It seems clear her talking points failed her.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

rupertg
Teddy DirtyPants, the soiled draft dodger, coward and pedophile now presents himself as a super patriot. In reality, he's a shameless fraud.

I hadn't heard about Turner being a pedophile...

Who knew?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

JMech
I like how at the end she said " I'm gonna leave it up to our viewer to decide". It seems clear her talking points failed her.

Oh yeah!! I know!! I like Ted saying, "tonight we have some good viewers", he cleaned up lol!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

And that viewer she refers to must be Obama.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
TED FOR PRESIDENT

LOL CNN is such a joke

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

havok

She deliberately had the worst definition known to man ready and on the screen for viewers to see a "racial" undertone which clearly wasn't there.

When the content of a message is difficult to counter with facts, or logic, or reason, demonization of the messenger and his/her character is then in high order for the ones looking to suppress that hard-to-legitimately-counter message. Whatever is a hot, trending outrage button for the masses, they will try to push as many times as possible to get the masses focused on the insignificant, while the significant (the actual message), falls by the way side in a froth of indignant progressive liberal outrage foam.

Facts are clear: Barack Hussein Obama is a total disgrace to the American people, the founders, and humanity in general. He embodies the worst attributes of deceit, hypocrisy, and treachery, and is the antithesis of what a leader of the so-called "free world" should be.

Countering the those facts is nigh impossible; they are solid and plain to see for all.

Obfuscating the facts with irrelevancies is the only defense the establishment has.
edit on 2/25/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ole Ted is a real asset to the repub party.

I hope he campaigns for lots of Reps.

He better hope some former underage groupie doesn't decide to bring up some alliance from back in the seventies or something because she doesn't like his politics.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
CNN should offer Ted his own show and watch the ratings skyrocket... until of course he tells it like it is after a few shows and is drummed out by the studio heads... a la Alec Baldwin LOL!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I would be willing to bet that if Mr Ted ran for the O VEL office
he would win

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Lil Drummerboy
I would be willing to bet that if Mr Ted ran for the O VEL office
he would win

The elite would never allow that to happen. They would fabricate anything and everything to destroy his reputation if he ever mentioned having the desire to run...

Every good or moral human that has ever aspired to higher office has become discredited, indoctrinated... or dead...

**Patented time travel technology at use! You have been warned...**

On the following page of this thread, a cat named "Buster" (using the likeness of Dr. Sheldon Cooper; to us members, anyway... we know who we are) will say the following:

They don't have to fabricate anything all they have to do is bring up his past. Nugent is a draft dodger, pedophile, and a all around racist. He likes to run his mouth like he is a tough guy when in truth he is nothing but a coward who crapped in his diaper.

Please refer to my above statement concerning the discrediting of honest people before reading Buster's post on the following page...

That paper-towel, lumberjack dude right below him??? Ignore that guy as well... he's Canadian

It all sings the same tune... and SO transparent to the open minded...

You can't script this any better...

**I promise to only use my time travel powers to avoid arguments made solely for the sake of arguing.**
edit on 25-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: Rick James!

edit on 25-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: My tense was tenserer

edit on 25-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: Bad bout of Cat Scratch Fever

edit on 25-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: We seek a shrubbery!!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

I agree (unfortunately) the whole thing is rigged. Crap!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join