It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

TSU!!! *wispy hugs back* (sorry about my morning breath, lol)

*clicking my slippers together* There's no place like home....there's no place like home....

I missed you all so much! Thank you for caring!
Let's get dressed up like crazy ladies today, and go cause mayhem in town...what do ya think?

jaky

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hehe, I've already started dressing like a crazy lady. I'm sat here in PJ's, (it's after midday) with full make up dangly earrings and updo. For spring cleaning. At this rate it's going to be merging in with autumn cleaning with all the chain smoking haha.

How are you feeling now? I hope you are much better.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Tsu322

Hehe, I've already started dressing like a crazy lady. I'm sat here in PJ's, (it's after midday) with full make up dangly earrings and updo. For spring cleaning. At this rate it's going to be merging in with autumn cleaning with all the chain smoking haha.

How are you feeling now? I hope you are much better.

Oh geez, and there goes my coffee...snorted out through my nose!
I used to do my hair, make-up and earrings....just to take the garbage out to the road-side, lol. It's cuz we're girly-girls!

I'm not doing any spring cleaning...decided to just name the dust bunnies and let Sophie keep them as pets.

I feel weak and smelly....sorry, is that too much information? (3 days in bed, just sayin'....)
More coffee kitten?

jaky

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

(((((((((((((((((((Jacey)))))))))))))))))

Welcome back hun

Homer I'll wait for in the 19th

Cody

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank you hunny!!

I think Homer is stuck in a sand trap...? Offered him my magical putter...he just stomped back out and drove away in his golf cart.

jacy

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Good to see ya back Jacy. I guess the good thing (if you can call it that) is that the stomach flu doesn't last as long the seasonal flu. But nonetheless, it still makes for some bad days. Stay hydrated, that's important.

Today is cleaning/laundry day for this kid. (Yes! I do clean up from time to time.) I really though wish that warmer weather would get here so I can shampoo/steam clean the carpet. I think it's starting to take on a life of it's own.

Later today, we here south of ya are going to slapped down with another snow storm,
and they say it'll be the heavy stuff this time around. Are you going to get some of it? If so, you best stock up now. The heavy stuff tends to bring down wires, trees and roofs. Good luck to us all.

I'm trying to look on the bright side though, usually the wet heavy snowstorm in March is the last one and Spring comes shortly after.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

So was I...minus face and earings! Until I had to go whizzing off on a motorbike to fetch my Wilma....so now I'm back all woken up good and proper....so yes...let's go for it girls.....

My friend is still here with me Tsu....and he's convinced you're my twin!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Aww, hey TDawg! I'd give you a *hug* but Tsu says I should brush my teeth first!

I'm drinking lots of water and coffee. I just had a banana, and Sophie was asleep. She must have smelled it, cuz she just climbed up on me and smelled my mouth....then she looked at me, like WTH? (We share a banana every morning)....you snooze you lose, squirrel!!

Yes, I think we are supposed to get more snow here too. And rain. Chance of sun. I think the weather people are just covering all the bases, hehe....it's too early for it to be over yet.

jacy

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I'd love a coffee, thank you. You know it doubles as mouthwash don't you? Much easier to take in the mornings than that 'blow your mouth apart' minty nonsense.

Poor Sophie! not even a taster? Hehe, my cat eats curry just so she can have the same as me. She doesn't even like it.

Morning everyone! I mean Afternoon!

Jane, hehe, who's our friend? Make sure he knows I'm the evil twin!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

reply to post by angelchemuel

reply to post by Tsu322

To all you Ladies.

All your make up (or as us guys say “war-paint”) stories made me remember the last joke I ever told my ex.

We were going through the bills and she complained that she thought I spent too much money on beer. “$40.00 bucks a month!”

I didn't think that was too much myself so I returned my attention to the bills and it occurred to me that many of the items on the receipts were beauty products. $120.00 a month!

When I pointed this out to her she exclaimed, “I want to make myself look good for you.”

To which I replied, “What do you think the beer is for.”

We broke up shortly afterwards.

Hey! Stop throwing things at me!

edit on 11-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling and Paws don't mix

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

That's what the beer is for? OMG....that is hilarious!!
(gotta love those beer goggles!)

"urghl" "urghl"...sorry, I'm just gargling with my coffee...Tsu, am I doing this right?

jaky

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm sorry....couldn't help it....I laughed!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's no good, I can't stand myself right now.
Going to jump into the shower, and put on my war paint!
I shall be back later, to check on my family!

*hugs* and *mwah* *mwah*
jacy

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

[[[[[[[[JACY's BACK]]]]]]]]]] WhooHoooHooo!!!

Missed ya darlin'! mwah mwah, Hope you're feeling better?
G

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
:::::: Puttin the last of the home-made soup back on the stove for Jacy's speedy recovery!!::::
edit on 11-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I had to fix weird formatting!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
OK, while Jacy's puttin the warpaint on...

Who can tell me what this little beauty is??? and what it's for??

I've only just found it again after not having seen it for months!! (and I used to use it a lot...)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
:::::: Puttin the last of the home-made soup back on the stove for Jacy's speedy recovery!!::::
edit on 11-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I had to fix weird formatting!

You been reading too many Ukranian threaqds too Gordi....? Lol!
Rainbows
Jane

PS...Knife sharpener?
edit on 11-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Jacy!!!!!! It wasn't quite the same without you! So happy to see you! I guess I can call all the dragons and other animals back. I sent them to search for you.

Dawg, you cracked me up! LOL

Afternoon my rainbow warriors! Should be going out in a while, so I'll probably be playing catch up later as always. LOL Have a wonderful day!

edit on 11-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

It's something you stole from an alien ship. Admit it!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Good Mornin' Gordy. If I see the scale of that right, I'm guessing an area Heater?

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join