It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
One for TRUE??

Cool Lock!
G

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Time for my bed I think

That was a nice wee day.

Look after the shed you guys!

I'll See you when I see you!

Gx

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
sweet dreams Gordi!!

Yes it is a relief that she is home Tsu.

Going to find a movie to watch. Be back later.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

WOOHOO!

A+ and a prize? Happy days!

Could I maybe get a candle holder with a slightly wonky base? Or maybe a new cheese knife?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
I've forgotten....
What should I do again if one of these come to the door asking to come in?

You invite me over so I can glare at it - I've always wanted to challenge one of these off to a "who can give off the most evil vibe" contest.

How's everyone doing tonight?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hiya Foss! That pic of Gordi cracks me up!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
With the circus leaving town in the wee hours of the morning. I thought it would be good to go down and get some night shots of the train's power before they head out of town. Some of the train was setting behind the Capitol Complex in Charleston. It's actually setting on the mainline awaiting along the West Virginia Secondary of Norfolk Southern for a crew to arrive and for the performances to wrap up.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
> > > > > > Mornin' Peeps! I'm doing a quick Cody this morning! MEEP MEEP! > > > > >

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I like the idea of that lock. The baffles preventing keyway and shackle bypass are very neat engineering solutions. My only reason for not wanting one myself, is that if the slightest bit of engineering on one of those locks was done poorly, or if something got into that baffle mechanism, like grit or dirt, I would expect to have a very posh looking paperweight, or worse, be unable to get at my property without breaking the lock.

The other issue would appear to be, that although the options for simply bypassing the keyway and shackle have been reduced to near enough zero on this model, the fact is that locks like these, D-Locks, are more often attacked by way of cutting, usually to the point where the shackle meets the body, at what I call the open end. That would be the one nearest the keyway.

Most bicycle thieves ( and lets face it, most people use a lock like this for bicycles ) are opportunistic, and do not actually have any real talent for bypassing locks without damaging them. Most of them will come up with a way to break through the shackle, or a solution which involves causing damage, purely because it is faster and requires little knowledge to achieve. Against that manner of assault, I cannot see this item being any better than any other D-Lock on the market. That said, its design characteristics, the elegance of the keyway protection particularly, do make this product interesting!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi guys

Gbro I have to get me a pair of those sandsls man.

Night glad to hear your mum is home

How are we all today ? MEEP MEEP

Cody

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Morning Gentlemen!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

erm, glad you liked it!
(I think!)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Nice photos gimme, the night shots are even more dramatic than the day ones!
Bet that beast makes a rumble on it's way outta town?

G

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Yeah, you can get the sandals/flip flops "custom made" with any message (up to 11 characters per shoe)...
Or.... get a blank pair in the pound shop.... and heat up yer soldering iron..... LOL

Did you see/enjoy the wee geeky question from yesterday?
HERE
I thought you'd like that one??
G

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good Morning to You Ms Night!
I'm doing fine, just got back from work... catching up in the thread.
Busy day today - Got LOTS done!

How are You?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

That's lock geek speak for "I very much appreciate your bringing this to my attention! Thank you very much!"

I am terrible.

Note to self, remember when to use the inner voice, instead of the outervoice!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

ROFL!

Well, that's OK then!

Thanks Bro, I thought you'd be "intrigued" by that one.

Nice bit of "out of the box" thinking to come up with a solution to "lock picking".
I agree by the way, that it would be prone to jams and stuff if dirt/grit got in there!

I think that the same design principle could probably be used in other types of lock (besides the big D-Lock thing)??
Not sure.

Anyways, Glad you liked it!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi Shedders! Morning, I mean, um, afternoon!

Hope you are all well!

Has anyone hear heard of the Horrible Histories songs? I've been listening to them this afternoon I forgot how funny they were!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Hi [[[[Tsu]]]]

I think it may be time to "up" your medication.... again!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hi guys

True that explanation was awesome

Night good morning

Gimee great pics

Tsu Gbro is right, at least check the expiry date on your meds, you're nearly as do lally as my sis at the moment.

Gbro yep I saw it, just been dealing with RL, kids on one side and sis on the other, Anyone want a roller coaster ? I got one hell of ride going on here LOL.

Cody

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join