It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

cody599
reply to post by angelchemuel

Jane I found a Dragon looking lost in the forest so invited him over, we need to name him guys

I found him HERE

Worth a look

Cody

It's SPORK!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

@ Cody....I'm loving them all....and they just keep coming...I hope you've got a big hat!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Tsu's the winner if only because it's evil to make people type it out, unless Silverback is acceptable you guys choose

Cody

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
@ Doc....Thank you for the kind offer of a beer....but I shall decline and stick to my rum for tonight.
You guys better keep me entertained tonight.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I like naughty....but I don't do evil....at least not intentionally...so with all due consideration, I'm going with Gordi's with an added 'i'....Sporki......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

angelchemuel

@ Cody....I'm loving them all....and they just keep coming...I hope you've got a big hat!

Rainbows
Jane

This is my travelling hat, it's full of happy memories.............................seems appropriate to use.

I'll put all the names in it tomorrow when everyone has had a chance and get Mrs C to pick one out.

Cody

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Gbro

LMAO at Spork, trust you to come up with that

Cody

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Perfect! And Mrs C picking the name gets my vote too.....very democratic.....want film footage of her hand pulling out the winner though

(unless you've written your favourite on ALL the bits of paper of course lol!)

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Not my style Jane,

Mrs C won't go on camera but I'm sure she won't mind her hand being filmed ........................... OK she's up for it, but you'll need to wait until she's done her nails though (Rolls eyes)

Cody

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I'm joshing with you cody....but seeing as Mrs C is doing her nails....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
A big warm rainbow welcome to The Doc!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Or so she purports

I know how the cuddle monster looks in the morning

I'll be up at stupid o'clock to watch qualifying live and she'll come through about 9ish looking like a zombie arms out and a squint.

Then another hour in bed with her laptop a couple of cups of tea asked for at VERY badly timed intervals, and then she gets all BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABES

Damn I love that woman

Cody

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hey everybody!
I'm so sorry....I promised a new chapter this morning.....and then later ended up promising to babysit again today (at 8:30 am until now)....so I'm just swooping in to say 'hello' and give everyone a huge *hug*.
Going to get caught up,
jacy

HOMER!!!! I just saw what you did!!! You made me do the "Elaine" dance!!! How could you do this to me? *sob*....(I am SO much cooler than the Elaine dance.....omg.....)
I'm afraid to keep reading now.
edit on 14-3-2014 by jacygirl because: To yell at Homer.

HOMER!!! I forgive you! I just saw the others...roflmao.....True and Cody, ending with Tsu.....so funny.....
edit on 14-3-2014 by jacygirl because: Apologize to Homer.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The dragon said that his former owner just called him Metal Monster because it was simple and he could remember that, but says everyone here has some good ideas.

Hmmmm shall I give it a go? How about...Silver Wing? Oh, I can't really think of anything good.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Missed a lot of things while out and about I see. Some pretty cool stories, instruments and a new dragon. And Homers new Avatar.

Only did 5 miles though, it'll probably add up to seven before the night is over as I tend to putter around the house a lot. Per much of the advice I received this morning, I took it nice & slow and read while I walked the path. I can't text and walk, but can read and walk. LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Jacy!!!!!!!!! Hi Honey! I'm going to watch a movie or documentary or something while I make some ciggs and jewelry.
See you all in a while!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

When I was with my partner, there were mornings I would get up...go to the loo...look in the mirror and think.....and he sh**** THAT last night....god it was a good night....then wander back to the bedroom for 'elevenses'

OK...too much info!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Keep going girl...there's a surprise for you...

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 14-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Good evening ladies

The kids are a tad raucous outside tonight, no doubt the parents are stoned or drunk at a party somewhere, I'm off to round them up and try to use the energy in a positive way.

Catch you all later

Cody
]

Eta: sigh

edit on 14/3/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Take it you sorted them then

Don't suppose you've got them wearing Rainbow badges of honour?....nah.....that would be too much to hope for.

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join