It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When whales and dolphins disappear...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
(Truth be told from other worlds and galaxies and our watchers, when whales and dolphins disappear, so will mankind. This is just a tip of the iceberg. We lack the understanding of knowledge these animals posses to us. We too have become animals. We must act now to make nature, technology,civilization, sync with each other or nature will win and destroy us all.)

I was channeled this messaged through the galactic federation of light) They believe this message is not strong here but some special ones will see this and spread the message in a way that effects more than the eye can see.

(Remember: You are destroying planet earth! You must help save it before its too late! If you feel a connection to this message or it seems like you herd this before but it feels so odd its a good chance you were what they call abducted for spiritual programing or awakening.) Remember the ones doing this are thousands or even millions of years more advanced than you, so what they do, you may not understand it fully until......

edit on 21-2-2014 by Kandinsky because: fixed typos; tidied wall of text

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Ah that's why The Intergalactic legion of doom want to take over Wales, they told me that also.
Why don't they tell us face to face instead of channelling it? the message is a good one but hardly something new I think many people try to do better for the environment and billions are being spent on ways to harm it less.
So next time they call you ask them for something we can use? why not ask them for a free energy device

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
even i wish wales would disappear, and i live here

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by unknown32

Ah that's why The Intergalactic legion of doom want to take over Wales, they told me that also.
Why don't they tell us face to face instead of channelling it? the message is a good one but hardly something new I think many people try to do better for the environment and billions are being spent on ways to harm it less.
So next time they call you ask them for something we can use? why not ask them for a free energy device

Understood Monkeyboy. Do the Intergalactic Legion of Doom or the ILD intend to take over New South Wales in Aussie as well. I mean we're only new,,, and ,,,south. Pretty harmless lot, put in a good word for us please.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

ladyteeny
even i wish wales would disappear, and i live here

Do you ever see the prints of whales? I've heard about him. Big fellow.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Don't worry all we have to do is keep you alive and we will be fine

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bally001

Heck maybe I got the wrong Wales

I think we are doomed.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

boymonkey74

Heck maybe I got the wrong Wales

I think we are doomed.

No, I have a bunker with a years supply of packet noodles and "surprise dehydrated peas." I'm safe in the state of New South Wales Aussie mate. And 2 pallets of beer.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Only a weeks worth of beer? not enough!!!.

OP another question was this the first time they have contacted you?.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

*Coughs*

Erm... I think that the op was talking about Whales such as this *cough* Big Sperm whale :

*Coughs again*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The answers are right under your nose
The short message in this clip sums it all up nicely
www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-2-2014 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Rodinus
reply to post by boymonkey74

*Coughs*

Erm... I think that the op was talking about Whales such as this *cough* Big Sperm whale :

*Coughs again*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Crikey! Thanks mate. Thats a big one. Sigh. Just drank half a pallet. All Boymonkeys fault.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

*Spits out his Whale meat sandwich*

Doh!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So, this is the entire reason for the existence of McFast McFood?

I'm sorry, but, I just don't see the secret wisdom in fat people, nor anyone that eats what's being sold as food from a place that has flammable ice cream.

I recall some mention about whales and the perfume business from some snippets of History, but, is that because they're always sweaty for no reason and have to bathe in perfumes to keep from offending in polite society?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Whales never sweat, they are always in the bath...

Sorry couldn't help that, it's Friday.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 21/2/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
There might be a link to a Whalemart Conspiracy here.

Perhaps they should make the checkout lanes, aisles, and doorways wider?

edit on 2/21/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Exaggeration fairy tales at its' finest.... Dolphins and whales are smart but they are ocean smart and they are doing just fine doing what they do. And even if their was communication from another galaxy. ¥ou really think they would give two Shets about Dolphins and whales in our waters.... Doubt it. Why would they. Are the ET Dolphins

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I'm sorry, but, I just don't see the secret wisdom in fat people, nor anyone that eats what's being sold as food from a place that has flammable ice cream.

If you make snow ice cream out of chemtrail fake snow, is it still edible? It won't melt, although I suspect the flammability of it is a hazard.

Back on topic, I thought the last dauphin was Louis-Antoine and he died in 1844, so all the dauphins are gone already.
edit on 21-2-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I think we are going to have a "whale" of a time on this thread?

Whale, I suppose I had better go and get my coffee now... whale anyone else be having one?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Nope, you may have that wrong Bedlam, the last considered Dauphin to die in France was Louis de Bourbon who was also the Count of Marnes. Even though he abdicated so that his nephew the Count of Chambord could step up... well... He considered himself as the Last Dauphin...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

top topics

<<   2 >>

join