It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When whales and dolphins disappear...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Whilst I agree with your message, I think you should make a counsellor or something aware that you're hearing voices...

I'm not being horrible, honestly, but hearing voices are the first signs of schizophrenia. You may think 'Oh he doesn't understand, everyone just thinks I'm crazy', I don't think you're crazy, I think there may be a possibility that you have an illness, I work in healthcare my friend please listen to me.

All I will say is don't accept drugs, there are many other ways to help issues of the mind.

I wish you all the best, and I hope we can one day sync our technology with the world.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 3u40r15m

Not as smart as that... Look what happened to Wilma the whale.. swam up the Thames Estuary and popped her/his clogs whilst being resued.

Not only was she/he daft for swimming up the wrong road, but also extremely selfish taking into account all that hard earned taxpayers cash spent trying to save him/her...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Rodinus
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I think we are going to have a "whale" of a time on this thread?

Whale, I suppose I had better go and get my coffee now... whale anyone else be having one?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I seriously doubt you're drinking coffee, but I whale join you if you make mine a double.

How come these galactic things aren't worried about people? We're more likely to suffer from an ELE than the fish are.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

11:35 in the morning over here, so yep... only coffee... Whale you have sugar in that?

On a more serious note and with respects to the OP, sadly I personally think that it is too late for nature to Sync so to speak and that the damage has already been done.

But saying that, nature has a way of fixing many damages done in our planets Oceans, so I am not too worried at the moment for the Whales and Dolphins until natures toolbox becomes empty that is.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Thank you all for such a huge laugh, I can just about see through the tears, that poor guy, if he had spelled whale correctly it might not have been such an hysterical thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Ha! Ha! Louis-Antoine was also known as Louis de Bourbon!

Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Understood, but are you talking about Louis de France who was the oldest son of Charles x and Marie Thérèse de Savoie and who on the second of August 1830 became King under the name of Louis XIX and popped his clogs on the 3rd of June 1844?

The Louis de Bourbon that you are talking about and apparently kicked the bucket in 1884 didn't exist... Unless you meant Charles the II de Bourbon?

Because there was a whole ton of Louis de Bourbons right up until 1974 in fact, 18 in total.

fr.wikipedia.org...

And just to underline another thing... not one of them owned a whale in case anyone asks...

Ner nerrrrrrr ner ner nerrrrrrrr
*pokes tongue out*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 21/2/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Rodinus
The Louis de Bourbon that you are talking about and apparently kicked the bucket in 1884 didn't exist... Unless you meant Charles the II de Bourbon?

I said 1844. As far as you can prove. (blows raspberry)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Bedlam

Rodinus

I said 1844. As far as you can prove. (blows raspberry)

ooOOOOOOOO you big fibber you... you edited that....
(J)

I wish they would could have made up their minds about what they were going to call themselves... split personalities if you ask me... but in a way I was right because there were other Dauphins afterwards (in a way)

fr.wikipedia.org...

Even now this one claims to be the latest Dauphin :

fr.wikipedia.org...

*Looks all smug and smarmy and blows a sloppy rasperry back whilst sticking two thumbs in his ears and wiggling fingers on both hands*

Erm has anyone got a hanky for my screen please?

Kindest repspects

Rodinus

Ps. At least I am fairplay and starred you... ME...
edit on 21/2/14 by Rodinus because: Linky winky added

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Rodinus

ooOOOOOOOO you big fibber you... you edited that..

Me? I never did!
edit on 21-2-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Bedlam

Rodinus

ooOOOOOOOO you big fibber you... you edited that..

Me? I never did!
edit on 21-2-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

Awww shucks, I knew I should have quoted you in order to blow an even bigger raspberry back...

Right... back on topic?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Rodinus
Right... back on topic?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Well, ok. I've been looking at the schedule, but I can't find "The Galactic Federation of Light" on Dish Network. Do you know what channel it's on? The OP managed to channel it. Maybe it's only on Directv.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Bedlam

Rodinus
Right... back on topic?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Well, ok. I've been looking at the schedule, but I can't find "The Galactic Federation of Light" on Dish Network. Do you know what channel it's on? The OP managed to channel it. Maybe it's only on Directv.

To be quite honest Bedlam I have not got a clue...

I live in France and am too poor for those new fangly Dish thingummy jigs?

But if you Google Galactic Federation of Light apparently there is a new website coming in 2013????

Awww nuts, I am feeling generous... here you go :

www.galacticfederationoflight.info...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They're being freed, this is what they are asking for nonstop. It does not mean the end of humanity on earth, but it does mean some problems with earths crust, and earthquakes, and oxygen levels, along with higher toxins. The end results aren't known by this group however, nor is it true, (and the true federation(s)) would know!!!! Without a doubt, they do know, who is doing what here, who the bullies are, who are empowered versus the disempowered.

Ets do not blame the humans, not the good higher ups. They know its the elites here and recognize each one by name, beyond this life.

Yes, would be wonderful for more and more people to wake up to sending the power of love to the leaders and corrupt elite, and to earth, with their consciousness, meditations, prayers and intercessions. Wonderful! But its not something you can force on the children, in fact, if they wake up in an angry violent state, of retaliation against the ones doing this to them and earth, they will risk lowering frequency. Not true that one should not act against evil at the top, but first of all, every other method has to be exhausted especially the higher skills people should be developing of unity, groups and both spiritual works, ie the power of love consciousness, envisioning, prayers, along with negotiation, communication and meetings.

Its really sad to know they are going to be freed, so far its not by Mcdonalds, we're mostly not eating them. McDonalds is more of a concern for those who know about how satanists get rid of bodies and that most rich and elite are involved......

THey're dying from our overfishing, commercial practices, underwater nukes, toxins, pollutions, Fukushima, Co exit, and a host of things.

The herring fish runs off the west coast, the natives that my friend knows, have said ALL OF THE HERRING HAVE MELTED EYES!!!!
edit on 21-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Deal soul, I do not hear voices. I pick up these messages through the 3rd eye/psychic abilities. We all posses them. You just got to be awaken, aware, and let info come in with no judgment to block these abilities. Whales and dolphins are very tuned into nature. They sense things we are unable to even with our current technology we cant pick up what they can. I am very tall, healthy physically and mentally and have a higher understanding to universal knowledge than most. Also I hope all goes well for your vehicle.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree with you on the most part. The E.Ts do blame us too. We should be more responsible, they have taken many of us in there ships to send us the message we are destroying the planet and that we should be more environmentally friendly and go against anything that hurts nature or each other if we can. They are concerned we may destroy not only our self's but all that lives on this planet. If they wanted to they could have ended our civilization long ago, even today our technology is no match against them. They are allowing us to learn but are worried as were not concerned much about our consequences. Though religion has a role in this. Example, Christianity teaches when you die you go to heaven or hell for eternity so once we leave earth it don't matter what happens on it. But that's not right, when we die we may return through reincarnation and have to live with the negative environmental impact we left from our past life. Who knows, maybe in the next life that CEO of Monsanto will be a poor kid in his next life with neurological disorders caused by agent orange from a farmer who sprayed his crops near the farm he grew up on. The saying treat other the way you want to be treated is universal. Love is universal.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

And thank you soul. Your contributions and humor is much appreciated. Love and light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join