It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MUST READ!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
if i had to sacrifice my own life to help all of our race see the illogicity of todays world, i'd gladly fall into the darkness

you can't fight a war without an army

you can't raise an army without a cause

you can't hold a cause that you don't belive in

so first we must find something we belive in

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
if i had to sacrifice my own life to help all of our race see the illogicity of todays world, i'd gladly fall into the darkness

I think you already found what you believe in.

I believe you would make sacrifice in order to make the world a better place.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
is that, if no one else would pick up my sword and fight on til the end.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
great find, by any chance is there even a link to the article you posted? Because I would like to read more from the person/s.

Originally posted by Total Enslavement it's far more simplistic to use violence and kill than to solve problems through other means, like communication.

Exactly, that is exactly why things are they way they are. People don't have the patience to sit down across from each other and listen, while the other attempts a vain approuch of diplomacy. Not to mention how personal this can become.

If the people of this world want anything done, they have learned to do it themselves. Or pay others to do it for them. No other choices, simply put. I believe those of us here at ATS represent the decent majority from around this planet. Dispite our individual differences many of those here have learned to cope with each other. And for the most part want the same things.
now we just need to figure out how to best inform the rest of the world...

but what good
is that, if no one else would pick up my sword and fight on til the end.

If your sword falls, I swear brother, I will hold it ABOVE the rest!

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
it's always good to know there is another. our time is coming.....

the dark wind howls......

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   

it's always good to know there is another. our time is coming.....

the dark wind howls......

We are not alone PC and u know it, one day we will have to take that sword and start the fight till die, die at least for one time for a Fair cause...

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Is a very nobel thing to say, u must know i am with u!!!
Hope more people would be like u mate, keep it up!!

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
i've been talktin to a few people about this, i think it's time for all of us to come together and discuss our options. i'll get to ya soon.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   

i've been talktin to a few people about this, i think it's time for all of us to come together and discuss our options. i'll get to ya soon.

Ok i think we should talk about it a bit here in ATS, we have to do something, and ASAP, so PC whenever u want, so please feel free to explain yourself to the members here

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
of course, those involved know that where i'll be as of the 16th of july and so forth, so i'll talk to those of us who live there, which is quite a few. i'll propose the idea to the ATS Europe group if we ever do get a meeting together. i hope that's a good idea, i'll have to wait and see, it'll be a while til i get my internet back, so i won't be back online til maybe late august.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

If the people of this world want anything done, they have learned to do it themselves. Or pay others to do it for them. No other choices, simply put. I believe those of us here at ATS represent the decent majority from around this planet. Dispite our individual differences many of those here have learned to cope with each other. And for the most part want the same things.
now we just need to figure out how to best inform the rest of the world...

Well as far as everyone here knows, after reading the Article, u get to the point of advisor, but my question
is how do we inform the rest of the wolrd of something so complex, dirty and scary as this matter is?
I really try it, but people just refuses to accept whole this, because it�s simply to negative for them....

What shall we do?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Has always been used as a communications tool, back in the days of only radio, to bw TV all the way to current color tv, and the internet. I brought up the idea of a paper based on ATS. It is still in the works and may take awhile to get moving but that is an option. Also another thing, William not too long ago started, sort of a contest to see how we could display AboveTopSecret.com, at rallies, to see about spreading the word about ATS.

All those things can be achieved, but only if those of us who are truly interested band together or at least cooperate. The ATS meets, we could invite as many peole as possible, there will possibly be meetings all over the world, or at least two. They could be used to gain attention of the media through just being a large group, imagine if a protest was started and the people had an identity! That would be all that is required, to gain public recognition. And once people see what we are fighting against, and speaking out in protest of, I know they will see as we do. These are just a few of the ideas I could imagine, anyone care to add?

We don't really have a choice, the options we have in spreading this awareness are limited. Public radio, television, printed paper and the one already in use, internet.

And PC, the army is ready, it's just waiting for the right leader.

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Has always been used as a communications tool, back in the days of only radio, to bw TV all the way to current color tv, and the internet. I brought up the idea of a paper based on ATS. It is still in the works and may take awhile to get moving but that is an option. Also another thing, William not too long ago started, sort of a contest to see how we could display AboveTopSecret.com, at rallies, to see about spreading the word about ATS.

All those things can be achieved, but only if those of us who are truly interested band together or at least cooperate. The ATS meets, we could invite as many peole as possible, there will possibly be meetings all over the world, or at least two. They could be used to gain attention of the media through just being a large group, imagine if a protest was started and the people had an identity! That would be all that is required, to gain public recognition. And once people see what we are fighting against, and speaking out in protest of, I know they will see as we do. These are just a few of the ideas I could imagine, anyone care to add?

We don't really have a choice, the options we have in spreading this awareness are limited. Public radio, television, printed paper and the one already in use, internet.

And PC, the army is ready, it's just waiting for the right leader.

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

U are 100% right, but i fear is that "they" aren�t that stupid to let us spread the truth (or what we think is the truth) .
They will change it, manipulate it, or simply infiltrate in our side to know from the beginning what we want to do how and when we want it.
Is simply impossible to do it without getting spies, internet surveillance, DHS, Intel agencies, Macro sever sucking info all over the net, etc etc.
They control the information fluid, and we can�t get rid of that, at least not yet.

But i�d love to find a definitive way to stop this crap, otherwise we will pay for it. As we are doing for centuries...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i actually never thought it that way, but i did knew that the nwo was isolating our truth, our right to know what is going on, our science. Thier philosophy is immoral, they do believe in keeping our freedom but with a cost, those who r not willing to work will be eliminated
They have no right to dictate our lives.
We can fight but the only thing it'll accomplish is death, so many will be lost, but it is the price to pay for REAL freedom.
Some people that live in ignorance think we live in freedom but our current freedom is stirred by lies, we are blinded by distractions that are made up.
Why people won't wake up, that's because they are so full of living the way how they live, if in fact they stumble upon the truth they wo'nt live with themselves any more, some say the truth is unbearable. It' true but if we show it to the skeptics we might bring down the NWO and it's ideaology of living.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
alright cold. i've got an idea. you live in holland right? i live in germany. first thing we here in europe should do , is figure out a way for all of us here who wish for a change to be made to meet up somewhere in europe. not the large ats meet, but a smaller one. one that we plan, and one we will watch. we can then make a plan. on what, when how, and who, we're going to do what to, and how. err, that got jumbeled. i'm sitting in the middle of a library, so i can't exactly say much right now. ummmm. depending on cost, i might be able to get myself out to amsterdam sometime. right now i gotta get settled in though. talk to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   

A world swept into control by the United States Government since day one. An operation so important to "them" that it was planed thousands of years ago.

The premise gives way to a worldwide conspiracy that I have no problem believing-it is already foretold that cabals and decitful men will rise to rule with an iron fist in the future. It could hardly be ignored by anyone who can read and hear today.

Capital, political and otherwise will one day be handed over to one individual in my belief...the world body will serve one master. The birth pangs of this we are writing about day in and day out! i.e. ColdAnger.

I just do not see the final manifestation today.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
that should be our first task, discerning which is good and which is bad, before any actions can be taken, the ones action is taken against must be found. we'll need to study this one for a while, figure out who is a threat. then we'll act. simple.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
In an interview with Norman Dodd, the 1954 staff director of the Reese congressional special committe to investigate tax-exempt foundations, he exposes the tax-exempt foundations hidden agenda for government.

Hidden agenda of Tax-exempt foundations

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I agree with the article. First little details here and there people may pick at but guess what, the fact is they want us to be re educated therefore enslaved in ignorance. And most are. I like the spirit of the read but hey there was nothing there that blew me away or even surprised me. I do contend with it but come on people hit me with some facts that really surprise me.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
That was a great read.I hope more people stumble upon those sites ,and read what they have to say.

Anyway,I decided to Google "Underground Counteractive Assemblage",and came up with this.

Seems these guys have ruffled some feathers.I don't know about you,but I like it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join