It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MUST READ!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
"The Brotherhood wanted a global war as a massive problem-reaction-solution to destroy the global status quo so allowing them to rebuild the post war world in their image."

While I agree with everything you posted, are you going to give David Icke credit for the problem-reaction-solution bit?

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Then let us observe these so-called NWO strongholds.

Now the purpose of this post is to accuratley state and label the supposed NWO strongholds and bases throughout the world. The list of strongholds maybe long as there are many places that are supspected as being under their control. Allow me start with at least some of the Military bases in the USA. (I will not name them all, as many people have intended to do. I don't neccasarily believe that every base in America is an asset to the NWO as many other people have claimed.)

So I will only name the most popular or the most obvious military bases within the United States. Here are some of those supposed NWO Strongholds:

Maxwell Airforce Base
Nellis Air Force Base
Fort Hood
Camp Hero
Dulce
Fort Collins
Madigan Military Hospital-Fort Lewis, Washington
Los Alamos, New Mexico
Bethseda Hospital
Fort Detrick

Other non-Military strongholds within and without the United States:

Dever International Airport
The Vatican
Jerusalem
Afghanistan
Karachi, Pakistan
Quetta, Paskistan
Peshwar, Pakistan
Islamabad, Pakistan
Kashmir Region of Pakistan
Baku, Azerbaijan
Regions of the Ural Mountain range in Russia
Many if areas if not all areas of Switzerland(Capital Geneva)
London, England
Paris, France
Bonn, Germany
Brussels, Belgium
Boston, United States of America
New York City, United States of America
Washington, DC Capital of United States of America
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hollywood, California
Hollywood, Florida
Dallas, Texas
Eugene, Oregon
Fort Collins, Colorado
Rennes-Le-Chateau, France
Cordoba, Spain
Rome, Italy
Venice, Italy
Genoa, Italy
Troyes, France
The Caucasus Mountain Range
Luxor, Eygpt
Ismailia, Eygpt
The Island of Zanzibar off the coast of Tanzania
Mombasa, Kenya
Johannesburg, South Africa
The Zanbezi Valley in Zimbabwe
Oxford, England
Edinburgh, Scotland
Alexandria, Virginia
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I would list more but it is getting mundane. Let me list some places, be they banks, business, lodges, or churches. Here are some examples:

Rosslyn Church, near Edinburgh Scotland
Bank of Hamburg
Bank of Amsterdam
Bank of Sweeden
Bank of England
Canongate Kilwinning No 2 Lodge in Edinburgh
National Geographical Soceity
Lonrho Company
Shell Oil
The Zoological Soceity
The Sierra Club
The Friends of Earth
J.P. Morgan Banking Group
Rio Tinto Inc.
The Anglo-American Company
The Minorco Company
De Beers
Barclays Bank
Imperial Chemical Industries
Gorilla Park in Uganda
Akagera Park, Uganda
Unilever
Zimbabwe Department of National Parks and Wildlife Management
Radio Free Kabul
Capricorn Africa Society
Volcans Park in Rawanda
Virunga Park in Zaire
The International Union for the Conservation of Nature
Fidelity Mutual Fund
Defense Systems Ltd.
The World Bank
The International Bank of Settlements
S.G. Warburg
British Airways
Coca Cola
General Motors
Chevron
Cadbury Schweppes
Exxon
Mobil
Amoco
Texaco
Bechell
Brown and Root
HSBS--Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank
Midland Bank
Citibank
Mellon Bank
The Bank of Montreal
The Bank of Nova Scotia
Scotiabank
Sandline International
World Trade Organization
World Health Organization
The International Red Cross
Alliance AG
International Advisory Council
BP Oil Company
Armor Holdings
British Privy Council
Transparency International
The United States Federal Reserve
The Anti Defamation League
B'nai B'rith
Most if not all Militia Groups within the US

Once again this is dragging on so I will rest for now. If anyone has anything to add, please be my guest.

Abraham

[Edited on 26-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I might add more within the next days, but if somebody here in the forum knows more please feel free to post them here...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
however, like TC....

Its fairly easy to look at the past and the present and build a possible explanation. Its a bit dangerous to call assumptions and theories "facts" and state a possible explanation as reality.

Well said. However, I am not about to give up my job, home, etc. and go live out in the woods and do PT training everyday, just to get killed by a smart bomb down the chimney while I sleep either :beam: .... That may make me a sheep, but it makes me a live, comfortable sheep, that is aware of the lie, but so far is fine with it, up to a point. When that point is crossed....I'll be out in those woods....

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I agree.

We can and have done a lot to seek out the truth, but in a matter of minutes all of our advancements aganist the Dark Side could be corrupted and destroyed. For "They" have a upper hand.

I just tend to think that because "They" have this upper hand, you know the fact that "They" are considered just and right while their enemies are not, because of that I feel as if we need not worry about what "They" might do to us.

Like you said, the best thing to do is to be prepared and ready to go once it comes your way.

If it came down to it, I would be right there with you, right there in the wilderness, waiting. I may not actually there with you where you maybe at, but I am there with you, if you know what I mean.

Your friend,
Abraham Virtue

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
thats capitalism for you. all these essays are always filled with philosophical talk about how THE TRUTH is coming out in this essay, this # pisses me off, it's just somebody's opinion, opinions are great but everybody has a different one.
This is one of many theories without facts, but i think i agree with it mostly still.

who wants to have a go at finding the truth? be my guest.........

the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous information in the first place.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's what you do with it. If you need this post to spur you to revolutionary action...so be it. If you need the post to cement your own position that conspiracy theories are a bunch of crap...it will also do that. If you are already searching for more information to widen your reality tunnel...good. Keep going. That trip will lead you back to the conclusion that you won't need to look for answers outside yourself anymore, its a hard path, but ultimately rewarding.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That was an interesting article. to say the least.

now the question is:

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

in this world it hard to know who you can trust, so building a resistance is hard to do

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ya, i said it. we're powerless. right now anyway. at present we cannot do a damned thing about this. i care not about the exact legitimacy of these words because i know there ARE other similar factual things. it's the same thing with different faces. we here, we who have found ats, realised that there is no truth anymore. we are the others. we are the ones who looked into why what we were taught as kids was that way. we looked into what really happened, or why did others let that happen. so far, we're all coming to personal conclusions about what we can do about it. that won't work!

if we want, to do something about it, then instead of discucssing the facts of the lies as they become more numerous, and hit closer to no shizzle that was on tv the other day. we are doing little. it doesn't matter if you HAVE done something because it has yet to become apparent that it's gotten the message out.

the tricks of the magician are easily spotted by those impartial to his entertainment.

that means, those who watch the government for what it is, instead of what it has 'done' for us, will be the first to see what's up. and when they go on their personal crusade, they'll be silenced, just as every other revolutionary been. ya we've got antigov't groups, but all they wish to do is recreate the gov't in their vision, their lust for control leaves them dumb.

our goal is to free the peoples minds. our goal should be, to free every man women and child despite religion, ethnicity, background, and whether or not they banged your sister in the past. a revolution is born from trust. trust between the revolutionaries that none of them will expose their cause to anyone else. through that trust, they can work on gaining more truth of what's going on around them, thus strengthining their cause. if they expose people to their solid, just cause, then they will learn the truth. in time, those who have seen the truth will trust the revolution becase they will find the answers. open war is becoming increasingly difficult because of ahhh oh ya propagandist channels, cnn, fox, msnbc, even yahoo. every media outlet works the governments words and will. few other news agencies out there could or should be trusted. they will find themselves in time.

if people want a revolution, then they will, by god, by words, or by war, have a revolution.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
it was a good read. the information must have been culled from many sources. documentation always strengthens the case. it appeared for the most part accurate and indeed, the tip of the iceberg...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The sad part is PC that
There is one reality for all of us, and everyone is seeing his own reality. Therefore there is no understanding between people around the world, my try is to make people see the common reality that they share every single day, and that we all have a common problem, and it�s controlling us...

But as i always say better fight till die, than live as a slave!!!
Just tell me, if we all start to think like "the world is too bad, i can�t do anything to change it, i am gonna live my life", then if everyone makes the same decision as this one, this world would be something really egoist, and hipercapitalist and hipermaterialist, everyone looking for his own good, and then have the face to call that nation, country or society...
It�s time to do something!

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

"The Brotherhood wanted a global war as a massive problem-reaction-solution to destroy the global status quo so allowing them to rebuild the post war world in their image."

While I agree with everything you posted, are you going to give David Icke credit for the problem-reaction-solution bit?

What do u mean with the Problem-Reaction-Solution bit?

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I can agree with the meat of the article even if I can't agree with all of the "facts" presented or the obvious "spin" put on much of the text. Something *must* be done, obviously, & that's the reason why I wrote the American Petiton & the other two threads mentioning violations to the Constutution & its Amendments in the Website Related Discussion topic at this forum (Yeah, another shameless plug
). The only way I can think of for having even a slim hope of "dethroning" the elitist manipulators in a peaceful manner lies in the overall general awareness & support of the American Petition. Granted, there's much that I couldn't include in that Petition because it must be kept short enough to keep people from growing disinterested from sheer boredom at reading a lengthy document...But it also has to include the main points of contention against the Elitists as well as being able to show the need for the population, as a whole, to band together to accomplish the stated goal.

As before, I still stand ready to edit the document in accordance with these goals in mind; Keeping it short enough to gain interest & to promote public unity against the Elitist factions that have already grabbed too much control of our minds, hearts, souls & lives.

The NWO is coming from Europe. That has been and always will be home. America will be used for its military power and economic resource, but that is not where the control is and never will be.

One indication that I've seen of this is that Bush accepted a knighthood from the English royal family...Against the terms in the Constitution in the process. The only condition allowable for him to do so would be to have the permission of Congress before accepting that title. Yet I've not been able to dredge up any indication that Bush had any such permission from Congress.

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Theirs is a game. WE are allowed to play in the game through politics, but that is only to distract us.

This is why I think that they still promote the concept of "partisan politics"...It's a way to keep us divided in a game of words that leaves the public divided against each other. And yet it never seems to matter which party gains power in the government...The public always loose more & more control of our own lives no matter which the political games swings. The politics game only serves to distract people away from the real holders of power & keep us divided against each other while playing a game in which we can gain nothing but more broken vows & increased oppression.

After all, anyone who hears the initial vow that the President must take upon his Inauguration must realize that he breaks that vow any time he promotes any agenda that doesn't maintain the Constitutional requirement to maintain a *Republic form of government*!

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
MD, how long without seeing you, i see u still thinking the same way, and u see what is going on every single day, now even u said starting your reply
"I can agree with the meat of the article even if I can't agree with all of the "facts" presented or the obvious "spin" put on much of the text."
Which shows that is clever enough that everybody can read that piece and wake up a little bit more about the world which he lives in, the problem is people is too egoist to sacrifice their lives to make a better place to live in to everybody, people is tough by society (by �them�) that u have to be the first in the classroom, the first in the team, the first in the university, the first in the job, one above another, creating feelings, anger, hate, racism, a lot of not nice feelings that are disturbing the entire planet.
People is too materialist, they�ll prefer to die working for their little house car and electrodomestic things, while the NWO will end the agenda making this world an authentical HeLL.
I hope we can do something, as u say MD "something MUST be done"...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Surely the new world order has a weak link somewhere. Its taken thousands of years to get it where it is today brick by brick. It seems like a ploy to me by the exceedingly rich to ensure that nothing ever threatens thier lofty position on the planet. To them it would be pure bliss. Imagine holding the helm of the whole world in your hands man. If they succeed I hope I'm atleast counted worthy to stay amongst the living. If not I hope they turn the gas on long enough to kill me before they turn the flames on.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I agree that "All of the world's woes cannot be solved without someone fighting back"

Let's be honest. You can't walk into a bank robbery where 4 armed gunmen armed with AK-47's and Desert Eagle .40 Handguns, which may I add can penetrate armor just as well as any automatic, and expect to end it peacefully, if those gunmen are set on destroying intruders. If the NWO is in power and are set on destroying our world as we know it, we need to take a stand and fight back. Even Jesus took a stand and fought back once or twice. One Bible passage story about him going to church (can't think of Jewish name for it, as I am a Roman Catholic) to find pawnbrokers, animal herders, bankers, taxmen, etc selling and disrespecting/interrupting the Church. Jesus turned the tables over, through the gold and items everywhere, and chased away the animals.

This is what we need to do, in a different sense, of course. We need to take a stand and fight back, using violence is bad, but not if it means the survival of a good world.

Sorry if it was a long post, thanks for your time

-Mac

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Not really. The idea that you can solve all the world's woes without violence is naive and simplistic. Sometimes you just have to blow away an intruder, that is the way it is.

You're wrong and in all actuality, it's far more simplistic to use violence and kill than to solve problems through other means, like communication.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
in a situation where the people have been made not to listen. like our society today, we are taught not to question, that is why so few of us have seeked truth. revolution is coming, like it or not. we'll die trying.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
WHats that old proverb? "....words that are given often nought fall upon deaf ears...."

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
in a situation where the people have been made not to listen. like our society today, we are taught not to question, that is why so few of us have seeked truth. revolution is coming, like it or not. we'll die trying.

I disagree, no one is taught not to question. This would require force. They don't question because they are too caught up in their self-serving go with the flow attitude.

America is a material world, thus so are most of it's people. If American's have been taught anything, they have been taught to 'want'. Want money, want cars, want hip clothing, want fancy jewelry, want to be cool, want the latest in electronics, want big tits, want a big dick, want want want want want. What everyone fails miserably at, is 'giving'. Very few are willing to give.

I realize a revolution is coming and it's something I predicted well before I stumbled upon ATS. The revolution will be along the lines of death and destruction. In the end it might not even amount to much. The question is, what will everyone learn from it or has mans failure at learning going to plague it's evolution process once again, when will people figure it all out.

I'm not holding my breath.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join