It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MUST READ!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sorry for the size of the message Bob but is worth to put it here like it is>>>

I really enjoyed read something like this, it's like take
a general view of the globe and tell some facts about it...

www.f.kth.se...
Notice to all viewers
This was created to promote a message to the public. This is not a hoax, this is not a lie. We are opening a door way to the truth. It's time to open your eyes. Please take this serious as these issues effect your life.

A world swept into control by the United States Government since day one. An operation so important to "them" that it was planed thousands of years ago. Welcome to the world as we know it today, trapped in our daily jobs, caught beneath the lies of a false history while we continue to walk as slaves, feeding the system that we thought was our friend. The current reality is their reality. A fake reality where you where supposed to think that everything is all right. Nothing more than a sheep, born to chase that American Dream until your body breaks down and dies. The power exists in the hands of the global elite, the CFR, National Security Apparatus, Military, NATO .. A multinational capitalist era of control to keep your mind trapped, enslaved and multiplied to bow before ONE SYSTEM.

ANNUIT COEPTIS . NOVUS ORDO SELCORUM
Order of the New World.
N E W . WO R L D . O R D E R

There is an enormous amount of challenging information in this document. Please do not continue if you are dependent on your present belief system, or if you feel you cannot cope emotionally with what is really happening to this world.
The list of mind manipulating techniques is endless. They want your mind because when they have that, they have you. The answer lies in taking our minds back, thinking for ourselves and allowing others to do the same without fear of ridicule or condemnation for the crime of being different. When taking back our minds involve the offensive response from military, corporate rule and police states then we have no other choice but to fight back.

More...

[edit on 2006-8-3 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I've yet to read it all as i'm too lazy, could you outline the main points though?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I read some of it, but i do not know how acurate it is. Did you get this off of some random persons website? Do not believe everything you read.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Is there a reason why a link wasn't given after maybe the first paragraph?

You k=might want to provide the link.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
That was very well written. While reading it, I wondered, why not provide us with the author? I agree with all of its ideas. Thank goodness someone realizes the truth.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Worth the read...

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by David
I've yet to read it all as i'm too lazy, could you outline the main points though?

It talks by itself, read it all

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I disagree with some of the "facts", but other than that the idea of the article is very true.

The world is stuck. Stuck on itself. We are all slaves to our own. Even Doctor Phil will tell you that. He preaches that one must act for themselves, and not for others.

In this world we act for others, because of the moral standards of soceity. Many people are afraid of being honest and open, and therefore many people struggle throughout life. For they are not sure of themselves.

That is their problem. It is the unease. It is the stress. It is the emotion.

Good ways to counter emotional setbacks are to give up on your problem for one minute, and examine the problems of the others around you, and try and help them as best you can. As one does this, one will grow stronger faith and courage to tackle their pressures, because A--their pressures are going away because they have forgot about them for the moment, and B--they are able to be of help to another with their own stress.

That is what this whole article is about. It is about freeing your mind.

This is the Platonic Cave, Earth is just another cell.

You See?

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
That is what this whole article is about. It is about freeing your mind.

This is the Platonic Cave, Earth is just another cell.
You See?

Very good example with the plantonic cave, and of course the article is about freeing your mind and also stand unite against them, because there is just 2 sides, doesn't matter what your believes are, or u are in their side, or not. And if u are not you should join the rest of the world that is against this brutality called society...

Just then when all it's clear for everyone what is REALLY going on just then something will be possible, and that's our chance...

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Why the hell is our world building up military power when we should be living in so-called "peace"?

You call us criminals? You call us Terrorists? We talk about freedom. We talk about humanity. We act in self defense. Yet, you call us criminals. We care about education, we care about equality. Yet, you call us criminals. We care about humanity. We have not forgotten that this world also belongs to us. You ripped it from the hands of our ancestors in blood, lies and greed. You cared only about multiple forces of bureaucracy to protect your establishment and it's plutocracy that emerged so easily from monarchy and secret brotherhoods. Then you smile in our faces as you construct your so called "democracy" through levels of supremacy protected by your laws and order, which become enforced by militarized squads; killing hope; killing humanity; working on the same multinational capitalistic agenda.

To them, only heaven is a place for peace, so it seems...

you can't deny there's truth in the article, don't know about some facts, but the main subject

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We live today in a time moulded by the events of the past.They have helped form our views,define the borders of countries,and given impetus to technological advances.The world we live in today is the product of every mistake and success our ancestors have made.
That process is evolutionary.Just like in nature our societies strive for an ergonomic form within it's enviroment.
Major events including The French Revolution,Russian Revolution,and sinking of the Lusitania may appear to form a direct path to the Present but it is not the only path that mankind could have taken to get here,with only minor differences recorded in our history books.

I do not want to tackle every point made above but if we take the sinking of The Lusitania.It's sinking caused the USA to join WW1 on the side of Britain.Ask yourself would the USA ever have joined on the side of Germany?The answer is No.The sinking of the Lusitania would never have brought the USA into the war if there was no political will in the USA in the first place.The political will did exist and the USA,on hearing of the sinking,declared war.If the Lusitania had not been sunk then in all probability the USA would still have joined the war but something else would have been the motive and another event recorded in our history books as the cause.
This is not a rule,.Pearl Harbour was an enormous miscalculation on the part of Japan.Yet,again,the political will in the USA may well have drawn the USA into WW2 within the year.
Until very recently it was extremely difficult for American leaders to draw their military into conflict abroad and clear provocation was needed to justify it.

I'm starting to drone now,so i'll wind up.
We are where we are today,not because of a series of cleverly planned events that have led us inexorably along a path and herded like sheep.We are here because of dynamic evolutionary principles which act on all living things and their grouping including human social groups of all sizes.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i disagree with you mate, simply because it is obvious that normal people like us just want a peaceful live, nice ambient at work, happy people satisfied with what they have and how the live, and i mean in it in the entire globe, if we want justice MUST be justice for all, and stop thinking about stupid politicals ideals that are just dividing us in a game played by them, i see in history, the false history we got, signs of this, of those who are always upstairs playing risk with human beens...

I really don't think the human been by itself made the world as it is now, it has been guided till the point we are in now, just check now how we evolve in what that message says, it is not a question of being following political idelas, or even don't caring about what is going on around you ,second after second,or mean and egoist people that are just making the balance going to the wrong way...

I must say as well, that one that you will see what i mean, it is becoming more than obvious, time will talk by itself and sadly will be the beginning of a new era of control...

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A long, but good read, I'll give it that.

In total there was a good argument presented but there were several places were stretched, spun and ignored. Excepting those, there were some very good points made in this. Something I will have to think on

XAOS

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You know you're welcome to disagree with me CA.

Where would the fun be if you didn't?

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Its fairly easy to look at the past and the present and build a possible explanation. Its a bit dangerous to call assumptions and theories "facts" and state a possible explanation as reality.

Much of what is presented in this article goes along with my basic suspicions, but I won't call them facts. If they were, we wouldn't be conspiracy "theorists", now would we?

Keep driving, C-A. Unless you unplug the masses' cable TV and do away with their retirement plans they aren't going to care, but keep driving.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Its fairly easy to look at the past and the present and build a possible explanation. Its a bit dangerous to call assumptions and theories "facts" and state a possible explanation as reality.

Much of what is presented in this article goes along with my basic suspicions, but I won't call them facts. If they were, we wouldn't be conspiracy "theorists", now would we?

Keep driving, C-A. Unless you unplug the masses' cable TV and do away with their retirement plans they aren't going to care, but keep driving.

I'll keep driving to get rid of ignorance TC, that is the 2nd worse enemy for us, and a weapon for them , the ignorance of the people about things like the article says, that are affecting our lives second after second...
I'll tell you that if we look past there is always a sign of them corrupting any possibility for us, just ask yourself this question.
If u would be a leader, and u have a lot of lives under your responsability would take the violent and agressive way so solve out the problems?
Normally that is the last one you would use, but looking in the world around and in history is the opposite, strange isn't ?

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Not really. The idea that you can solve all the world's woes without violence is naive and simplistic. Sometimes you just have to blow away an intruder, that is the way it is. Trying to rationally discuss wrongs and rights with a rapist, a robber or a burglar is a lesson in futility. Nations can be no different, although their reasons may be a little more complex.

Theirs is a game. WE are allowed to play in the game through politics, but that is only to distract us. I'm a conservative, you are not, but usually, neither one of us get to see if one or the other side's unhindered attempt to run the joint would work. Neither side in the political arena wants to, then the political game is over. Focusing on the politics is what they want us to do.

Focusing in on America and thinking it is the evil is also what they want. The NWO is coming from Europe. That has been and always will be home. America will be used for its military power and economic resource, but that is not where the control is and never will be.

Don't let them get you confused.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Focusing on the politics is what they want us to do.

Focusing in on America and thinking it is the evil is also what they want. The NWO is coming from Europe. That has been and always will be home. America will be used for its military power and economic resource, but that is not where the control is and never will be.

Don't let them get you confused.

I am not confused, but u are right that the nwo is coming from europe and even before america was discovered, but anyway u are right, they'll use america because of the military power and economic source, and that will create as well hate to separate more the masses and brainwash more with some politic ideals to make people fight against people until the agenda is over.

Sad but true...

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is bigger thatn the U.S. These next 7 years are crucial. If the elete have there way we will see Nuclear by 2010. The middle east is a good spot in the world you can attack many countries like china and NK from there. After Nuclear War it will be a lot easier to bring in a NWO. (it dosen't matter what country survies as long as one does)

For you who say no one will be able to live on the planet after that i'm sad to say that you are wrong. Just think for a moment how many Atoimc Bombs were droped during the Cold War. About the same amount that would be droped if there were a real War.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Good Article Cold Anger

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join