It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse...End Of The World, Starring.......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
On one side:

Yeshua Imanu'el : As The False Prophet

Mardukk/Ra/Lucifer: The Beast

Enki/Ea: The Ancient Serpent,Leviathan,Satan

And on the other side:

Ninurta; The Archangel Micha'el

Nergal/Erra: The Archangel Gabri'el

Enlil: YHWH

Now you probably wondering what in the name of Enki is this guy talking about?LMAO.... So let's take it step by step:

Why do I think Jesus could be the false prophet talked about in the apocalypse?Well,first is the sheer difference between the version of God in the old testament(Wrathful,Jealous,Genocidal maniac) and The Father,the one Jesus talk about in the New Testament(Gentle,Caring,EverLoving,and Ever Forgiving Merciful).You can argue that it is the same person,but that would mean God has a serious case of Bipolar Disorder lol.
Then there is the fact that when Herod was killing babies looking for Jesus,Mary and Joseph was advised to go to EGYPT....Egypt of all other regions?I mean many times did YHWH forbid his chosen one to go there;Isaac for example in Gen 26:2...This has to do with the fight between Enki and his family(reigning over Egypt Ethiopia,basically Africa) and Enlil and his family(controlling the Middle East),according to Babylonian Folklore anyway..That will be like sending your own son over ennemy lines...
Add that to the fact that Jesus overturned the laws put in place by Moses,I will say Jesus was not referring to YHWH as his father...He was well loved by many and still is;and if i'm right,did get people to worship another god than the one present in the old testament....Thus The False Prophet....

Moving on to Marduk/Ra being Lucifer;I think his bid to be supreme ruler of Earth in Erra Epos over Enlil,his rallying people to fight Enlil,and the subsequent destruction of most of Sumer by Ninurta and Nergal,fit quite well the attempt to seize power by Lucifer and his defeat by Michael and the others.....

Well Lord Enki,apart from the fact that his symbol was a serpent,according to the 7 tablets of Creation,is ,with his son Ninghizzida,the Creator of Mankind.He was by definition Shei'tan,the ultimate adversary of Enlil.He showed his attachment to Mankind by saving "the biblical Noah" and his family from the flood(Atra Hasis)...Has most likely help the hebrews during the attack of the venomous snakes in the desert(remember Aaron Snake on the Pole).He clearly show more compassion than Enlil and will qualified better as The Father referred to by Jesus.

Now Lets look at Ninurta and Nergal.why archangels,you are probably wondering...Well lets look at Gen 18.The Lord God appeared to Abraham with 2 archangels(Abraham's 3visitors),then the Lord stayed behind to chat with Abraham while the 2 archangels carried on to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrha and 3 other cities...In the Erra Epos,Enlil leave the council that was deciding Marduk's fate with Ninurta and Nergal,ride with them for some time to tell where the Weapons of Terrors are,and let the 2 go withdraw them from their hidden place..which consequently brought about the destruction and end of Sumer.

Lord Enlil as YHWH...Commander of earth,great warrior,condemn Mankind to die during the flood,and also refer to passage like Gen18....

So what i think happened is that after the Age of The Ram(representing Marduk rise and fall as Lord in command,as seen in Babylonian,Assyrian myths as well as Egyptian),there was a small period of time where no one in particular was in charge.Thats when I think Enki inseminated Mary artifiacially(thus the virgin birth),to have a son who will basically be his proxy.Started the teaching in the old art of the gods in Egypt then Jesus had a face to face time with Him during his 40days stay in the desert.He learned something during those 40 days and received instructions and orders.Thats when he started his teachings and miracles....The Death and most importantly the Resurrection was a DEMOSTRATION OF POWER TO EVEN CONVINCE PEOPLE MORE.Jesus was well aware of this plan and went along because Ressurection was guaranteed.

In conclusion i think the real confusion happened when at the first council of Nicea,they took Jesus father as the same god of the old testament...and to make matter worst,YHWH tried to warn the hebrews of the incoming wrath if they follow the false prophet,using John,thus the book of Revelations

I sincerely was preparing for this thread for a long time and this wasn't the way i was supposed to present it.It was supposed to have Pics,quotes from the different books i studied and much more details...But for those who read the thread about LOSS OF DRIVE IN LIFE,its clear that my time in the US is up and i dont really know how slow the internet is back home,so i rather have your point of view now,,,Maybe I will make a more extensive thread on the GODS CONNECTIONS in the future.

PS:Keep in mind this is MY OPINION;its in no way THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH and i will really love to see the flaws in my reasoning if you have any.....THANKS

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

I dig it. I have long held the belief that contemporary Christians and Jews (and Muslims, for that matter) unknowingly worship Marduk. The fact that Marduk is a son of a big daddy god as well as Jesus sort of throws my theory a bit but I'm almost willing to bet that Jesus was a way to reconcile that inconsistency.

Cool thread.

I guess we'll find out for sure when the gods return, eh?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The foundation of your theory rests on Jesus wanting people to worship him instead of the Father. Since that is incorrect the rest has nothing to stand on.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

usertwelve

The foundation of your theory rests on Jesus wanting people to worship him instead of the Father. Since that is incorrect the rest has nothing to stand on.

Let's say you work at GOD INC. Now the CEO has a son that's a supervisor who you work for. The supervisor catches you going over his head and writing the CEO. The supervisor tells you to stop and that the only way to the CEO is through him and to direct every inquiry to him instead of the CEO.

Who do you effectively work for at that point?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

If we're just saying stuff. Let's say that God is a father who has many sons and daughters but these children don't know their father so he sends the oldest brother out to make the introduction. It's fun to just say stuff.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by usertwelve

Actually I've not said that Jesus wanted people to worship him...The premise here is that Jesus was referring to another God as his father.Did you read the thread entirely?

The false prophet is supposed to rally people,get them to worship the Beast and The Ancient Serpent

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

usertwelve

Oh and don't get me wrong,I have nothing against the man.He was one of those selfless guy and taught a lot of goods...My point here isn't to vilify him,I just think things got mixed up during the Council of Nicea Thats all.....

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

That would make sense if the number of people turning to God were on the incline. But since its not we can agree that if your theory had any basis then he failed miserably. Or, this anti-christ has not yet come to present itself. When you see peace in the middle-east and the world worshiping the thing that brought peace then we may have something to discuss.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Cuervo

I dig it. I have long held the belief that contemporary Christians and Jews (and Muslims, for that matter) unknowingly worship Marduk. The fact that Marduk is a son of a big daddy god as well as Jesus sort of throws my theory a bit but I'm almost willing to bet that Jesus was a way to reconcile that inconsistency.

Cool thread.

I guess we'll find out for sure when the gods return, eh?

Yes,I think there will be a lot of surprises when they return....If they ever return(kinda think something happened in between and they bailed out,and ain't coming back to this forsaken place but that's for another thread)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

usertwelve

That would make sense if the number of people turning to God were on the incline. But since its not we can agree that if your theory had any basis then he failed miserably. Or, this anti-christ has not yet come to present itself. When you see peace in the middle-east and the world worshiping the thing that brought peace then we may have something to discuss.

Again I don't think you get my point....It depends on what Times you are talking about,because in Jesus time,he turned a lot of people from the laws of Moses.

I think I should have made clear that I think the book of Revelations tells of things that had already happened and some yet to come....the problem is being able to differentiate which already passed and which to come
edit on 19-2-2014 by wildapache because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Has the middle-east ever had peace?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by usertwelve

Like I said,THE PROBLEM IS DIFFERENTIATING WHAT IS ALREADY PAST AND WHAT IS YET TO COME...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Not really. Point to a place in history where the middle-east had peace. If you can't then the anti-christ as described by your source text has yet to come. It's easy to leave out the parts that don't align with your own theory.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The fact of the matter is that even if Jesus was trying to get people to worship his "father" they still created a whole religion based on jesus. If god said that it is the only god, then there should be no such thing as christians. There should be NO worship of Jesus, There should be no depictions of Jesus dieing on a cross in every church..

The fact that jesus is in the same ranking as your god should be considered blasphemy. Remember Jesus was a man, not a god, a god does not die (well in religious theory that is).

What about all these people around the world calling them selves prophets, Saying they are jesus re-encarnate. Are they god or man? What is the difference between them and Jesus? NOTHING

Im not trying to bash religion here but you must look at things from every possible angle.

If jesus is the false prophet that means that our governments, our laws, our way of life is against god because Canada and USA are "Christian nations".

Remember that religion is not the only religion in the world too, just because it is popular doesnt mean its the right thing. It seems like every religion that has branched off of the whole ONE GOD thing thinks that they are right...... Even when there is 0 proof available to help them other then the words in a book that have be edited and mistranslated over time.

Did we all forget that there were ancient roman documents found that state Christianity was created to try to unify waring nations....
Im sorry no one ever wants to talk about that.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Sorry about my last comment getting off topic but I just get annoyed by some of the idiotic comments on threads to do with religion.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

One day I hope it dawns on you that the God of the OT and the God of the NT are THE SAME GOD. Not only that, but the wrathful, jealous, etc... God of the OT IS JESUS aka The Word. Jesus Himself says in John 6:46 "No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father." In Exodus 33:20 God aka YHWH tells Moses "But, you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live." There are several instances in the OT where man talks to God face to face. One example is when Jacob literally wrestles with God, after which Jacob says in Genesis 32:30 "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.” Another example is when Abraham and God speak outside of Sodom right before God destroys the city. This story takes places in Genesis 18, and we see Abraham and God having a conversation, where Abraham is pleading with God to spare Lot. Both of these instances, man saw God's face and did not die, and the reason for that is that God appeared to them as The Word... not The Father.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Premise is flawed.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Jesus repeatedly said "Have ye not read?"

Matthew 12:3
But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

Matthew 12:5
Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

Matthew 19:4
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

Matthew 22:31
But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Mark 12:10
And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

Mark 12:26
And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

Luke 6:3
And Jesus answering them said, Have ye not read so much as this, what David did, when himself was an hungred, and they which were with him;

Acts 13:27
For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him.

Read what?
The Word of God. The same God. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
That was the point that Jesus was making when he said "have you not read?".
He was saying that there was the prophets but no one really understood them.
Jesus had to come to explain what it all meant.
Every culture believes in some sort of god, so the fact that the prophets mention a god does not somehow give that particular culture exclusive ownership of whoever happens to be the real god behind all these beliefs.
Claiming a "god of Abraham" just means that someone who thinks they are one of his descendants, is holding a claim against God for some sort of special benefits based on that blood connection.
It doesn't really describe the real god in any particular way.
That is what Jesus was saying in Luke and John, that their attachment to Father Abraham was no assurance of any sort of blessings unless it somehow spurs then on to good works and a righteous life.
edit on 20-2-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It's always been my understanding that the mention of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is to identify that yes, THIS is the God we're talking about.

Am I wrong in this?
Can you provide contextual scripture to back your position?
edit on 20-2-2014 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

. . . the mention of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is to identify . . .
That only holds meaning for people who think that they are descended from those persons mentioned, so it really identifies themselves as being members of the "right" tribe.
The context is Jesus answering that their father is a murderer, in reply to their claim that Abraham was their father.
The rich man who dies is a descendant of Abraham but can't get to him because, despite having the correct ancestry, he did not do the proper good deeds.
He tells Nicodemus that he must be born of the spirit, which is another way of saying just being naturally born a Jew is not enough.
edit on 20-2-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join