It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Dolphins?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Vaedur
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Surely if they cross the galaxy they can work out the "water" issue. Critically think man!

Yet they dont seem to be able to evade the Japanese or fishing nets

edit on 18-2-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

yes, definitely.

and beavers.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE
I mean they are shown to be highly intelligent and we have yet to decipher their language, could it be they share an intelligence with E.T's we dont even know about yet?
www.dolphinfacts.org...

Extensive research, carried out on dolphins has indicated that bottlenose dolphins have the ability of self awareness, a trait considered being a sign of highly developed abstract thinking. This ability was discovered in dolphins when they were able to recognize themselves in front of a mirror. This behavior has been seen only in human beings and great apes. Dolphins also showed a lot of interest in television, unlike other animals, when they were exposed to images in the television.

edit on 2/18/2014 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags Added...

Actually, we do know a fair bit about the Dolphin language now.

Divers can talk to dolphins, perhaps aliens, with new device

Tying this in with Aliens, the first group that gathered to conduct a scientific Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence called themselves "The Order of the Dolphin".

Drake hosted a "search for extraterrestrial intelligence" meeting on detecting their radio signals. The meeting was held at the Green Bank facility in 1961. The equation that bears Drake's name arose out of his preparations for the meeting.
As I planned the meeting, I realized a few day[s] ahead of time we needed an agenda. And so I wrote down all the things you needed to know to predict how hard it's going to be to detect extraterrestrial life. And looking at them it became pretty evident that if you multiplied all these together, you got a number, N, which is the number of detectable civilizations in our galaxy. This was aimed at the radio search, and not to search for primordial or primitive life forms. —Frank Drake.

The ten attendees were conference organiser Peter Pearman, Frank Drake, Philip Morrison, businessman and radio amateur Dana Atchley, chemist Melvin Calvin, astronomer Su-Shu Huang, neuroscientist John C. Lilly, inventor Barney Oliver, astronomer Carl Sagan and radio-astronomer Otto Struve. These participants dubbed themselves "The Order of the Dolphin" (because of Lilly's work on dolphin communication), and commemorated their first meeting with a plaque at the observatory hall.

Today the SETI Institute in Mountain View, California has done extensive Dolphin related research.

See also: Extraterrestrial Intelligence: The Challenge of Comprehending E.T.'s IQ
edit on 18-2-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Oannes
Actually, Native Americans say that whales and dolphins are not from Earth. I believe there energy pattern (etheric body) is Sirian. The Nommo are also an aquatic species from Sirius.

Sirius is a Class A (giant) star with a white dwarf (dead star) companion.

It has never been a habitable system. Nor has it likely been around long enough (only around 2.4 billion years old) for complex life to evolve.

These are astrobiological facts.

Sirius however does feature in many people's mythologies due to it being the brightest star in the sky.

The bright stars typically are given as sources for "aliens" (Sirius, the Pleiades, Polaris, Arcturus etc) but the funny thing is they are all too young or have other severe problems from an astrobiological perspective.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

i agree!

most of us, humans, believe we are the only special beings because we can 'speak' or 'think' with 'words'.

and when it is about facing the nature, many humans are always 'screwed' by the disasters, and animals always notice and escape the danger zone days earlier.

peace

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

JadeStar

Oannes
Actually, Native Americans say that whales and dolphins are not from Earth. I believe there energy pattern (etheric body) is Sirian. The Nommo are also an aquatic species from Sirius.

Sirius is a Class A (giant) star with a white dwarf (dead star) companion.

It has never been a habitable system. Nor has it likely been around long enough (only around 2.4 billion years old) for complex life to evolve.

These are astrobiological facts.

Sirius however does feature in many people's mythologies due to it being the brightest star in the sky.

The bright stars typically are given as sources for "aliens" (Sirius, the Pleiades, Polaris, Arcturus etc) but the funny thing is they are all too young or have other severe problems from an astrobiological perspective.

I would not buy into myths such as that without proof/reason though the wonderful thing about not surely knowing everything is that these concepts could still some how exist/have existed (other dimensions/forms of life or existance completely different than the only model we know?) outside potentially limited perspectives (a bit of plato's cave allegory).

In regard to the original post… I don't usually read or comment on topics like these but the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy nudged me in. While anything is possible until proven otherwise, it's strikes me as a strange connection to make considering there is no framework of any actual connection to be seen... It was however entertaining to glance over the predictable "Dolphin's are better than people" posts put down by the whole dolphin's raping/dolphin's baby killing for the sake of freeing the mother up for sex/studied dolphin behavior that may suggest that they kill for fun, et cetera, et cetera.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Strayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Specimen
reply to post by Unity_99

Meh, if dolphins are able to intimidate sharks, then they must have anger issues. The only whale I think that decimate those two is the Orca and those are pretty smart as well.

Dolphins are popular to people due to them being able to interact with them, as well as being able to scare sharks. But them killing their own young kind of says something to me, and they might need a couple of more million years to evolve into an advanced society.

Considering since their nature is that of a jerk, and quite possibly could be more destructive then humanity once they grow thumbs.

Dolphins are not into bullying sharks. Sharks are bullies and attack/murder their sick and young. Dolphins Serve and Protect, and organize their efforts. They have the hard bone in their snouts, and sharks have cartilidge, which means that they can organize good attacks.

Serve and Protect, self defense is the right of all souls.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

But them killing their own young kind of says something to me, and they might need a couple of more million years to evolve into an advanced society.

There is definitely something not right about killing your own offspring. It even borders on being unethical. There is probably a reason why you never hear about aliens being seen with their baby aliens.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I keep reading, dolphins killing their own children.

So I googled it and go this.

www.independent.co.uk...

Now, since they dont have long term information on this, and its occuring in the last 2 years, wonder what is going on?

Would dolphins kill their own to spare a torturous death? ie, from lack of food, so starvation? From toxins, and cancer? Ie. One of my closest friends is native, and she has reports from aquaintances in their coastal fishing. The herring have melted eyes on the west coast.

Again, dolphins are like humans, very much so. And don't like this school. They've been asking to be free for a long time, and are being freed.

As we have those watching over, our Family, humans who are very low frequency, willing to tolerate starvation, homelessness, slavery, economic slavery, poison, toxins, cancers, wars, and abuses of all of nature and the world, as long they're in front of the big screen TV, in short we stink, and our stench is something that creates a huge gulf between us, and Higher Ups, our Team. The same may be said for ceteceans with the exception. This is our tests, we're the ones harming them and the oceans and depopulating, and in the end, they're the ones that keep the frequency for the crust and whales release the oxygen for earth.

And they're being freed. No more! This isn't a good school for them any longer.

They like us, have Family watching over, and intervening and helping.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Stealthbomber
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Wow just when I thought I've seen it all, then you come along with alien dolphins
lol

Dolphins have been around a lot longer than human have. tests over the years have shown dolphins can self recognize when seeing their image in a mirror. They have also been known to work with humans.

Dolphins / Humans working together

The Dolphins herd the fish into the net zone, allowing the fisherman to close them in. The Dolphins remain calm, allowing the fishermen to get them out of the net. Once completed the fisherman share their hall with the dolphins.

We have stories / video of dolphins protecting human in distress in the ocean.
We have stories / videos of Dolphins seeking out humans to assist them in removing nets etc they were tangled up in.

I have always wondered if civilization is a test. Put beings on a planet that is diverse in regions, temperatures, food, fauna, communication etc and see if they can all get along. Civilization gets "locked in" until the time comes where the planet essentially unites.

To assume that only humans on this planet are intelligent and that its ok to do what we want can have frightening consequences once we venture into space.

If we find a planet with oceans and assume the animals in the ocean are a lesser species, when in fact they are highly evolved... you get the idea.

Dolphin Intelligence Explained - thought to be the 2nd most intelligent species on the planet behind humans.

Intelligence itself is a very loaded issue. It's difficult to compare one individual's brilliance with that of another within the same species, much less to attempt to compare intelligence among multiple species. Intelligence is just one component of a species' survival, so one can argue that spiders have evolved to be as smart as they need to be for their species to continue, rats are as brainy as they need to be, and so on.

If human standards for intelligence are applied to non-human animals, however, dolphins come very close to our own brain aptitude levels, suggests Emory University dolphin expert Lori Marino.

She's performed MRI scans of dolphin brains. The scans prove dolphin brains are:
•big, relative to body size
•intricate, with a neocortex "more highly convoluted than our own"
•structured to allow for self-awareness and the processing of what Marino calls "complex emotions"

All animals share the capacity for emotions, she explained, but the part of the dolphin brain associated with processing emotional information is particularly expanded.

edit on 18-2-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
if aliens are dolphins then i'm super happy about that. it mean we can defeat them anywhere we find them in the Universe and take they're stuff! also it means we can enslave whole populations of them and end hunger on Earth as they taste judt FAB ont he grill! also in tuna fish! Dolphin! it's what's for dinner !

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

mithrawept
Wasn't there a Star Trek film along these lines?

If Dolphins where aliens, they wouldn't let us slaughter them, they would send their giant robophins with laser beams to destroy us.

Star Trek IV - Save the whales (voyage home)

Humpback Whales.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

if aliens are dolphins then i'm super happy about that. it mean we can defeat them anywhere we find them in the Universe and take they're stuff!

No truer words have ever been spoken. All you would have to do is throw them some fish and you can make them do stupid tricks. Just imagine a giant arena filled with people watching shampoo the alien jumping around eating fish.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ok, perhaps I need to reword this, but it shouldn't be so hard to understand.

We have various intelligences on earth, and believe there is more than just the obvious, human, whale/cetecean, elephant, great ape. But feline for example, and perhaps even some reptilian branches. And perhaps some insect branches.

Humans are the primary group in the testing ground, and its their free will that causes most of the destruction on earth. We affect the ceteceans, not them us, overall. We're the dominant species here. Though nature has a balance structure and serves in a natural state various elements needed for life on earth. Whales for example, release oxygen from the plankton, and this function is as vital, if not more vital, than our rain forests in south america for keeping oxygen levels high enough to support life.

But lets ignore everything, and suspend some people's disbeliefs in ET and how the afterlife works. Just pretend and go along for a minute.

Lets say, humans are A, ceteceans are B, and great apes are C. Though humans may be dominant, all 3 are cosmic citizens, all 3 groups are being tested to some degree or other, all 3 have some free choices to make, all 3 have mixtures of angelic good behavior and some more negative behaviors. I won't even address that on the negative side, only humans have the most culpability, and may not point any fingers at any of the others, or cast any judgments on them due to their own behaviors and planet ruining works. Will pretend they're all on the same level of access to resources, and all dominant players on earth. (THEY'RE NOT)

A,B, C. Each of these families, have their own Higher Up groups watching over, and helping them through the tests. We on the other side are related, there is occasional switch overs, where a human could be a dolphin for a while, but overall, and the soul families may be seen to be akin to cousins, but overall we have soul families, our own people we grow up with and love alot. On Higher Levels, what we call angel and angel ETS, those who are above the lower frequency and duality, (some of the guides are on higher levels of the duality, still a part of this, and some are from BEYOND this), they are all, at least on the higher levels, Love and Goodness, and get along, they interact and get along.

On lower levels, they could be in wars even in the universe, and be right down in the frequency of what we're shoved into here.

But of course ceteceans have Family and Friends from all the others Soul Groups, working with them to help them progress as do we have as well, including having contact from the Good Teams from the other Soul Groups as well. This is how it works.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Lets say a war breaks out between the reptoids, the felines and the dolphin people. In your opinion, which group would have the best chance of survival assuming all out nuclear biotech warfare?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

See the thing is with Dolphins, is that they are smart, and can somewhat use their brain, and also display cognitive behavior due to learning tricks and such.

Sharks on the other are much farther into their instincts. Yes, Sharks are terrible parents since they lay their eggs, and let their young wander(if I remember correctly), but they will hardly attack their(unless they get the chance). Sharks will eat anything they can get their hands(or mouth) on, the Tiger Shark is a prime example of such traits as they will even eat garbage. They hardly display cognitive behavior since it all about following their nose, sight, and test biting.

However, some of the male Dolphins will kill young, and their mate out of sheer pleasure, almost like how an Ape(or Mean Kid) thinks pain is funny on the other end of the stick mentality. Behavior like this is common in Male Polar Bears and Lions, since if they manage to get to a females young, the female "WILL" want to mate again. Dolphins are said to do this out of pleasure.

And everything got to eat, just as much as it defends it self.

Dolphins show traits of a Serial killer Clown.
edit on 20-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I think Godzilla would be born, and would destroy the puny felines and the advanced dolphins. I thought both were smart enough not use nuclear arms on the lizard people. They become super powered hulks of destruction, and giant fights that level civilizations
edit on 20-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Dolphins show traits of a Serial killer Clown

not unlike the elephants who would rampage in a circus tent filled with children.

good call on Godzilla

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Yes I know dolphins are smart, they are one of the "intelligences here" which is why when I narrowed the soul families branches, with the ET or Angel ET trees watching over, narrowed it down to 3 (when there really are more groups here that are intelligences), ceteceans were next to mankind.

I have experiences relating to ceteceans.

Always had an affinity for ceteceans and dolphins were my favorite species on earth other than humans. Like cats too.

And know that in source my steps in the past journeys in the cosmos have been primarily human, not feline like alot of my friends, Lyra based, not Sirius.

Now, during a good year of listening on my mp3 to whale and dolphin songs, and also binaurals that were whale and dolphin, for meditations, and in fact found that if you listen on the computer to whale song for example, and turn the volume it, it cleanses the house of negative unseen influences, even better than sweet grass does.

Anyway at first I thought this came out of those meditations. But, when I was listening to a random video of dolphin chatter, something stirred inside of me, and I reached out before even thinking anything, in zenmind and surprise, and just said, "yes, yes, yes, you will be free. We are here now. I am here now." And inside under the veil we all have, my spirit was totally understanding this language, my subconscious understand and I knew it, but my conscious had strong signs of the understanding.

Then instantly stepped into viewing this planet that would be a water world, standing on a dock as a tall woman in blue uniform, long dark blond hair, much like the pleiadian drawings we see, but not at least that wasn't where it was. Anyway, I was in this conversation with several men about plans for earth ceteceans, there was a plan. And our work with them was on a family basis, whether they are us, humans also go into those forms, or if they are cousins, mostly another soul tree. It doesnt matter, we worked on this project.

This all was a flash. So someone from ATS who lived in South America, had written about whales in the past, and I was really confused, in shock from this opening of the veil. I wrote to him and shared and asked him what was happening currently with dolphins , were they being taken off planet?

Now, shortly afterwards, and this is where I thought what occurred was related to the many months spent listening to whale songs, but still its very odd what happened.

But in the morning, while doing dishes, I had a contact from a whale. I was inundated with frequency and images of underwater, and he was taking me on a tour. Like earth angels, where he seemed solitary and as if he was a priest spiritual, almost like a buddha, helping heal planets. And he was also a Jedi, a cosmic whale. A big spirit/soul. So hard to explain but it disrupted my reality and for nearly an hour, had to sit on the couch as if in a trance, and participate in this journey.

Naturally the rest of the day was spent laughing at this, shrugging it off, telling myself how nutty this was. Etc. etc.

Next morning bright and early, at a very unusual time for the conversation, my friend from South Amercia, wrote to me in a chat and said, first thing, without me offering any information. "You speak whale!"

My jaw hit the ground, and I reluctantly said, well something happened yesterday.

In the end he said, that was from a humpback whale from the Scorpio system, water world. And that I don't understand, because we are there and here, there is no time, so its more remembering there and here. I get snatches like that, not full blown wake up memories. And that I was important to their mission.

Now naming the system like that, who knows. I can only know my own experiences, and so I leave that alone as interesting.
But, odd that he mentioned a humpback. I saw the whale, and after the experience, sat on the computer looking at whale species I had considered humpback, for this whale looked most like a humpback or a grey whale.

I had thought grey because they were more abundant off the west coast, and I was about an hour from the ocean. So I had naturally thought, that if I wasn't having a brain anorysm, and this was real, that my meditations and somehow created a psi link with whales off the west coast.

But when he said humpback, got it quickly because, humpbacks are kind of solitary, like Buddha's, like priests, like Jedi's, his work fit into this kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Im speechless...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join