It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Dolphins?!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I tried to listen to whale noises and while interesting, it got annoying fast. Personally, I couldn't understand a word they said. Are you familiar with the work of John C Lilly?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

No this isn't a surface understanding it was a wall breaking and I knew, I hear clicks and whistles and toning with my corporal ears, this was a breakthrough that happened in a moment when I wasn't overthinking, zenmind, like in meditation. I knew what was in the message, and also it was as if my subconscious was taking in an entire message but I got a breakthrough consciously because for a moment my spirit stepped forward to answer him.

I never felt annoyed. Its very healing earth frequency, tones.

Quite often people who are prone to sightings in the sky may hear a click click click in their bedroom or outside the window, even on trips in odd moments, and often this could be insectoid, but there is also the possibility this is group that has dolphin type genetics.

On the part about spirit stepping forward to answer him, its just sadness because they're "freedom" is suffering from fukushima and toxins.

My native friend told me her aquaintances who are fishing on the west coast, herring fishing, are all horrified, because all the herring have melted eyes.
edit on 20-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

<< 1  2  3   >>

join