It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Weird Is This?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Been going to this earthquake site for years and I have never seen this...can you tell me what is weird about this?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Not a single earthquake on the western side of this map.

just found it to be very strange especially with all the volcanic activity on that side of the earth recently.

edit on 14-2-2014 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

When in doubt, check other sites out
link
It's Friday, so who knows why, but there were some in the Solomon Islands, in China and Indonesia

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

With any luck,
The Earth will split in two and we will all die.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Interesting you should mention this, we just had a 5 to 5.5 quake here in SC It shook for near on 45 seconds to a minute. Radio traffic on the scanners exploded. Trying to access USGS to find out more...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

I JUST posted a thread about this, I felt it. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-2-2014 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I don't know where your map is from. The link went to the pacific ring of fire. Is that what you mean by 'west'
Can you elaborate more to support your theory?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by duke396

I would say THAT is un usual! I was just about to post that too. 4.4

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
HAARP
and also add the weird weather around the world to the pic.

I said this because my plum tree shed its leaves, my green lawn turn to brown, by itself, first ever seen in 20 years their life, luckily, it will survive. Oh yeah, the chemtrail spraying to help the HAARP ? It works, I and few thousands more having cough out of nowhere.

I seriously take HAARP into the picture, I have my reason, the weather is at extreme, post is too short to tell about it, but its there. I will be in the extreme arid/dry region if this keep continue for next 20 years, which is just a blip in earth weather.

Thats pretty much you get when you force mother nature to change.
360 degrees / 20 HAARP station and you will get 18 degrees of earth coverage for every HAARP station.

On 1 HAARP activity per week per station, we can cook up ourself/Earth in the process. Heating up the atmosphere is NOT a good idea at all, we all will die, INCLUDING the person who do it.

HAARP - the new nuke without the nuclear.
I have to say this - fak it, i hate haarp.

edit on 15-2-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

There are plenty of activity but USGS doesn't show low magnitude earthquakes and volcanic eruption doesn't equal earthquake.

Look at RSOE and you will see the activity is as usual, it allways look like this.

RSOE

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Of course, all the tripe you posted is provided without one, single shred of reference material in support. Pulled like a rabbit out of a hat...

I have news for you...plum trees do shed their leaves...

Grass turns brown sometimes in the winter...
edit on 15-2-2014 by totallackey because: further content

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I was browsing the ZetaTalk website the other day and apparently ET's are placing these sealed boxes on fault lines throughout the world to help alleviate the stress on the plates, thereby decreasing the possibility of catastrophic earthquakes.
I don't know about the validity of these claims, or of ZetaTalk in general, but I'll provide a link for you so you can check it out for yourself.
Fault Line Boxes

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

totallackey

Of course, all the tripe you posted is provided without one, single shred of reference material in support. Pulled like a rabbit out of a hat...

Probably you are correct.
I also dont believe in HAARP stuff, until I read and understood a bit on how it works. HAARP activity really screwing up the weather, either that, or something unexplainable happened. I choose the former. Weather nowdays is pretty much screwed up that it differ a lot, even by few hundred miles distance.

I also got news for you, I'm wrong, its not a plum tree, its a mango tree, and where I live, trees/shrubs/plants dont shed entirely or grass go brown easily, they do not have any reason to do so, except dying/death/poisoned of course.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

NullVoid

totallackey

Probably you are correct.
I also dont believe in HAARP stuff, until I read and understood a bit on how it works. HAARP activity really screwing up the weather, either that, or something unexplainable happened. I choose the former. Weather nowdays is pretty much screwed up that it differ a lot, even by few hundred miles distance.

HAARP is an ionospheric heater. The ionosphere is over 50K above our heads...maybe you can explain to all of us how or whythis layer is affecting the weather...while you are at it, you can provide insight as to how the weather is "screwed up." My take is that things that happen in my lifetime does not necessarily mean it is out of the norm...just because I experience something new does not mean it has never happened before...we only have about 150 years worth of recorded data when it comes to weather.

I also got news for you, I'm wrong, its not a plum tree, its a mango tree, and where I live, trees/shrubs/plants dont shed entirely or grass go brown easily, they do not have any reason to do so, except dying/death/poisoned of course.

Well, evergreens do not lose their leaves entirely...so that is right...but you can see info from 1917 about mangos...so, if there is something new that needs to be shared, get in contact with a local landscaper...they will be very interested.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Reason of my HAARP rant is because I'm experiencing weird weather and I'm not suppose to experience it. Its sort of once in a lifetime event, which is quite different from global warming. Lookup my rant here. It is really "something" when you are at equatorial and have snow.
Go read my rant to know why "weather is weird" have basis.
edit on 16-2-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well, like I said, just because I am introduced to something new, does not mean it is a first time occurrence...

It was in February 1899 in the Mexican Coast, just south of Tampico. Don t to be confused with the Feb 1895 snow which reached just Tampico (few flakes indeed) through Texas. The 1899 event crossed the Gulf of Mexico and skipped the southern Texan coast

So, since this snow occurred way before HAARP ever existed, are you now going to claim these two...

got involved?

top topics

join