It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I just stood in line next to a Nordic alien.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Skyfloating

edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: propaganda removed

Well now I'm really curious what you had to say. XD

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

chelsdh
I have to say, I told my husband about your story, and tried to describe the picture- he said, jokingly, "It's probably someone from the ------ family". This is a family that used to live in my town, and a few of them are in Utah now, they are ALL tall, pale and platinum blonds. I just pulled up your thread and showed him the picture. He said, "seriously, that was probably one of the ------"
Just wanted to throw that out there!

I enjoyed reading your account.

That's interesting, especially that some of them are in Utah now.

Was this family known to be high fashion?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

In the photo description in the video (bottom right corner) it says that the hight is anywhere between 5 and 6.5 feet... you have seen "something" that is over 7 feet, this is the only thing that doesn't fit.
Anyways, very interesting story... wish I could see a Nordic/Tall White once

BTW, in the description, the form of communication is stated as telepathic, if so, haven't you felt anything unusual, except for the weird feeling of her staring at you? I mean, something like suggestive ideas or thoughts that you felt like are not your own?

If I have ever encountered a person like this, I probably couldn't resist starting a conversation and taking into account that this is once-a-lifetime experience, I would simply ask her a simple question or start a chatter
and then, we could see how deep does the rabbit hole go

however, this is easier said than done

edit on 17-2-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Very interesting story, and as others have already said , your account of what happened seems to be very sincere and believable. I have no idea if this lady you saw was an alien or just a striking looking human woman? I was particularly interested in what seemed to be an unspoken communication between the two of you....lol...when you described her suddenly turning and looking at you in the parking lot it gave me chills!

I've always found the theory that alien "Gods" mated with humans or altered humans DNA in some way to be very fascinating. It would certainly explain many unanswered questions that span nearly every topic we discuss here at ATS. "Bloodlines" have had a profound impact on the Human experience since the beginning of recorded history!

When I looked at the picture you provided, and read your story, I immediately thought about a very special girl I grew up with, her name was "Linda", and she was definitely human in the traditional sense, she ate, slept, etc... but she was incredibly smart, empathetic, a deep intellectual thinker and also very beautiful, tall, blond, "unearthly" amazing blue eyes ( although see wore glasses and contacts at an early age ) The first time I ever saw and heard about these Nordic Aliens, she came to my mind, not only because she looks so much like them, but because of the powerful and amazing things she seemed to know and tell me about that I truly couldn't fully comprehend at the time.

When you were describing the woman you saw I "felt" her loneliness, lol, I know that sounds crazy and perhaps I am projecting the feelings I know my old friend used to feel on to her. You see as beautiful as "Linda" was , she always felt out of place, her intellect intimidated and overwhelmed people and made most people uncomfortable. She didn't marry until she was 40, which was the last time I saw her, which is weird, because we have been close since we were kids and never lost touch over the years, that was 10 years ago. I could tell she wasn't really happy or in Love with the man she married, she had given up her "essence" and dumbed herself down to fit into his world.......she told me once that we have been friends through many lifetimes, even describing a lifetime where we were both men!

I don't know if the woman you saw was an alien, some sort of "hybrid" or what?! It does seem some sort of "connection" happened...and if you ever get the chance to see her again I hope you'll become friends....If she's anything like "Linda" ..it will be an amazing "out of this world" Friendship! Keep us posted !

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It's funny you ask that, because as I typed that last night I thought " everything but the fashionable dress sounds right" To be hones, there are several children in the family (all grown) and I haven't met all of them, so maybe one of the daughters does dress sharp.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
First off, love this OP! I have stayed away from ATS for months because I just got so sick of all the political stuff and this was among the first threads I saw, refreshing. You told a wonderful story and let me add that if the genuine, mature, very "real" vibe that has come across from you in this thread also translated itself in the liquor store it is no wonder she made somewhat of a connection with you. Confidence should not be your issue.

I just wanted to throw out there that I have had a similar experience (twice). Similar in that a distinct impression was made on me that I am still recalling 20 and 30 years later. You picked up on something unique about this person and my guess is it wasn't necessarily her outward appearance. That is what you first recall but I bet it was more her vibe and her appearance just enhanced it.

Here is one of my encounters very briefly just so I can make a point.....

I was in my early teens and lived in a small town. My mother and I would often drive down a certain strip to shop, bank, eat, whatever. One time as we were driving she just blurted out "wow, did you see that odd guy...." just as I was watching who she was talking about. He was very tall (something I didn't remember right off but she still does to this day) and did not walk he more "glided" down the street. He was dressed in dark clothing, wore a very out of era hat, and dark glasses that hid his eyes. I remember his chin was pointy. We both got chills - another indication of something significant IMO. Anyway she was stopped at a light and we tried to watch where he went and he just kind of disappeared. Also odd that it didn't seem like people around him were reacting which you would think they would since he was so different. .....every time we would go down that street we would look for him (or more like expect to see him). I can't remember if we may have spotted him again walking or not but the final time we saw him was the most disturbing. Mom and I went into McDonald's (which we almost never did btw) and ate there. We were sitting in a booth pressed against the window toward the sidewalk on this strip. ....yep, the man came by. I saw him first and was immediately flushed and chilled - all senses went bonkers. I took care NOT to stare or turn my head even (much like you describe in your story) and told my mom he was approaching. We were briefly discussing him and at the same time we both half turned our head to glance and at the exact same moment he turned his head what seemed like 90 full degrees and looked directly at us! He smiled and I noticed pointy teeth. I am getting chills typing this. It was like he knew we were waiting for him. We didn't even finish our food we were so freaked out. We just packed up and left. Never saw him again. (Ok, that wasn't so brief)

If I were you....and if you can't get this out of your head without some sort of resolution, I would go into that area from time to time and I bet you see her again. Maybe different time/different day you will just realize she is simply a striking person - or not.

....and seriously, why do people think you should have whipped out a camera and snapped her picture in the middle of the liquor store!?! Sheesh.

All good things to you and thanks again for your post.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Komodo

rigel4
50 stars and 53 Flags.............

Is this the Image of ATS.. A man sees a very tall blonde in a shop
queue and declares "It's Aliens"!

pfft

TROLL ALERT ~!!
STOP Man...just stop ok ..?

The op said.. (if you actually read any of the thread or even the title.. said).. I THINK ..

get a grip and read and open your 13yr old brain...and think about what that denotes..

and use the spell-checker next time ....it works wonders ..

Which is more juvenile..

A man walks into a shop and sees a blonde woman.. He thinks.. hmm Nice!
or
A man walks into a shop and sees a blonde woman.. He thinks.. hmm Alien!

What about the spell checker dude?

Your opinion please!
edit on 17-2-2014 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Long thread and only half done but I gotta mark it so.....
a thought or two....
Charles Halt describes the "tall Whites" going to Las vegas or out into the western US as humans....
You may want to hear his story......
Telepathic contact perhaps should have been tried if you had the presence of mind to do so....that would be a clincher!
The tales of alien visitors are too numerous and detailed to be all BS......

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So you saw a Russian woman at a liquor store? What's new.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

well, good story. Why would an alien go to a liquer store?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I was thinking "lapsed Mormon transsexual" myself. But who knows what surprises may lurk?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

glad_to_be_His

....and seriously, why do people think you should have whipped out a camera and snapped her picture in the middle of the liquor store!?! Sheesh.

Thank you very much glad_to_be_His for sharing your story, I enjoyed reading it. And also thanks for your comment about the camera. If someone I didn't know started randomly taking pictures of me in public...that would make me feel pretty uncomfortable!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm in Utah too, I cant say whether you saw a Nordic or not. I'm 5'10 pale skin blonde hair blue eyes my siblings are too. Well I'm the lightest and I'm taller than my big brother lol. But I'd be fascinated if I saw a chick taller than me, especially if she's an extra terrestrial! I need to pay more attention next time I go to the liquor store!!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The aliens that I saw were 'humans' with glowing eyes. Sound ridiculous, I know, but believe me it is true!! Suffice to say, if their eyes hadn't glowed then I wouldn't be any the wiser. It was no trick of the light, nothing like that. No funky contact lenses ... nope, nothing!
The fact that they were looking into each others eyes as if communicating telepathically and still glowing when they broke away from each others gaze, with the beams of light going from left to right from one of them, was incredible. The other one was just looking down at his desk and I could still clearly see his eyes glowing. The other bloke, who I can only assume was trying to deflect his eyes away from me didn't have a table to look down on, only the tiled floor. I could see everything.

Lets put it this way. I will never ever, ever go to a hospital appointment alone, ever again!! Never, ever, not unless I have the full support of the Metropolitan Police or anyone else that is meant to protect us. Then they would have to carry me in!!

I don't believe in aliens, I know there are aliens and they are already here. Just to add one more thing. I had seen this once before a couple of years earlier and I was still bloody reeling from that ... thinking maybe, 'I am going bloody mad'! God forbid, I don't need any convincing!!

hx

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I live in utah as well. Which liquor store was it at?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
then why the hell are you on the internet lol a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Here's Jennifer Hamson she's 6' 7"

Tall family Utah. She has 2 sisters, but I can't find their photos.

byucougars.com...

edit on 18-9-2014 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: glad_to_be_His
First off, love this OP! I have stayed away from ATS for months because I just got so sick of all the political stuff and this was among the first threads I saw, refreshing. You told a wonderful story and let me add that if the genuine, mature, very "real" vibe that has come across from you in this thread also translated itself in the liquor store it is no wonder she made somewhat of a connection with you. Confidence should not be your issue.

I just wanted to throw out there that I have had a similar experience (twice). Similar in that a distinct impression was made on me that I am still recalling 20 and 30 years later. You picked up on something unique about this person and my guess is it wasn't necessarily her outward appearance. That is what you first recall but I bet it was more her vibe and her appearance just enhanced it.

Here is one of my encounters very briefly just so I can make a point.....

I was in my early teens and lived in a small town. My mother and I would often drive down a certain strip to shop, bank, eat, whatever. One time as we were driving she just blurted out "wow, did you see that odd guy...." just as I was watching who she was talking about. He was very tall (something I didn't remember right off but she still does to this day) and did not walk he more "glided" down the street. He was dressed in dark clothing, wore a very out of era hat, and dark glasses that hid his eyes. I remember his chin was pointy. We both got chills - another indication of something significant IMO. Anyway she was stopped at a light and we tried to watch where he went and he just kind of disappeared. Also odd that it didn't seem like people around him were reacting which you would think they would since he was so different. .....every time we would go down that street we would look for him (or more like expect to see him). I can't remember if we may have spotted him again walking or not but the final time we saw him was the most disturbing. Mom and I went into McDonald's (which we almost never did btw) and ate there. We were sitting in a booth pressed against the window toward the sidewalk on this strip. ....yep, the man came by. I saw him first and was immediately flushed and chilled - all senses went bonkers. I took care NOT to stare or turn my head even (much like you describe in your story) and told my mom he was approaching. We were briefly discussing him and at the same time we both half turned our head to glance and at the exact same moment he turned his head what seemed like 90 full degrees and looked directly at us! He smiled and I noticed pointy teeth. I am getting chills typing this. It was like he knew we were waiting for him. We didn't even finish our food we were so freaked out. We just packed up and left. Never saw him again. (Ok, that wasn't so brief)

If I were you....and if you can't get this out of your head without some sort of resolution, I would go into that area from time to time and I bet you see her again. Maybe different time/different day you will just realize she is simply a striking person - or not.

Dude, this was a Tall White 100%. Read Charles Hall's accounts on these. When I read your post, by your description, Tall Whites came into my mind exactly. Especially the "gliding" part, Charles Hall specifically notes this out - to "detect" a Tall White from a crowd, all you gotta do is look how they walk because it's very distinctive (and of course their appearance, which obviously is very easy to tell - tall, white, slender). They "shuffle" or "glide" as you said. And the way he has shades, DUDE! Exactly what Charles Hall said, ... a vague quote/paraphrase on what he said: "And of course if the men want to go out they'll wear shades/sunglasses. And the woman will wear very fashionable clothes." HOLY #..... All these recounts of these stories, exactly reminding me of Tall Whites. Keywords...: "tall, slender, extremely graceful movement, fashionable clothes, weird walking" Exactly them.

It's no surprise. According to Charles Hall they have one of their bases in "Dreamland", Indian Valley Springs, Nevada, in the mountains. Protected by the military, of course. It's a spacestation/pitstop for them where they repair/refuel/restock their deep space crafts. In exchange they give primitive technology (not interstellar) to the american military, but only on the basis that it benefits them. Charles Hall said according to his knowledge they might have been around for somewhere like 200 years, of course, he says that's only based on the knowledge or "image" that's been given to him. They might've been around longer.

I would not be surprised if they have integrated with our society, if not by a large amount then a very small percentage. This would explain all these recounts of the stories.

Anyways, I believe the OPs story and I'm quite sure it might've been a Tall White (if not that... something else).

In what approximate area did these accounts take place?

For everyone interested I urge you to watch this video of Charles Hall and his personal experience being a USAF weather observer in the 60s.

www.youtube.com...

I personally believe him. He's a sincere man.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

We were better off without electricity.

wow!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
holy #.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-9-2016 by th3guardian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join