It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I just stood in line next to a Nordic alien.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

My husband and I call them "floating stars" and can see them every so often when we sit outside in warmer temps and focus on stars. We've even shown them to friends, it's kind of a fun way to spend a quiet summer evening. I'm sure they are sattelites or some other explainable phenomenon, but I don't want to hear it lol.

The floating stars! I never knew if someone else saw them too. Me, it's in Canada that I saw them, for at least 5 years, but nobody else but me and my bro seemed to notice them. There's even some who grows on brightness during their flight, almost becoming as bright as Venus, and then dimming back again.

Me neither I can't explain if they are UFOs or just plain satellites, but it's fun looking at them. And it's fun to know that other people see them as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

alomaha
Did you really think that this story was going to sound stupid or was it false humility? I ask you this because I haven't read anything similar as your op in months here at ats. It's not just that the story is interesting but it has such an sincere and humble touch. I also think that you have strong literal talent and that is one of the reasons that your op attracted so much attention. Maybe you should think about career change... Also, you need to work on your self confidence.

I really did think it was going to sound stupid, yes haha. I was imagining what it was going to sound like "I saw an alien at the liquor store", and it just sounds so absurd. And there were some people who agreed with that idea. I really expected to get roasted for it more then I was. But I am very glad I did share this experience because of posts like yours.

Thank you very much. And your right about my self confidence, it's seen better times. The response to how I told my story has been a bit of a confidence builder...maybe I should try writing...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

Man I see 7 foot tall women like this all the time in west Hollywood. Heck they usually ask me out first. So I don't know what your problem is not being able to hook up with one. Plus these tall women are really in shape like crossfit in shape and they really know how to please a man let me tell you!!!....

... Wait?!! ... THEYRE WHAT??? ... ...!!!!!!!!!
edit on 16-2-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FigmentofyourImagination

I agree with this guy. Really hot girls if interested will often look directly at you. It's a biological test to see if you can look right back at her and not shy away. To see if you are confidentvenough of an alpha male to engage her. something you dud before you wussed out got her attention. you had some sort if swagger about you that got her noticing you with interest. You failed said test though.

Next time happily say " what's up " to her or someone similar if they are standing right next to you and staring right at you. Remember to smile. You are supposed to be engaging and talking naturally, confidently, to the cashier in a light hearted manner. Like you guys know each other a little and are comfortable. Simply turn toward the 7 foot tall Nordic and say "what's up how's your evening going" and include her in your conversation. That's an easy way to break the ice. Show her your up to her standards if human courage and might actually be a fun person/ interesting person to hang out with.

I work in a sky rise building that has many "William Morris" type agencies in it. I run into really attractive women all the time at work. Elevators are a great place to learn this skill. Don't just stand there and stare at the screen in the corner if the elevator. Be friendly, engaging, but confident enough to not really care what the outcome is. Just don't hit on her. You'd be surprised what comming across as a well adjusted friendly co fident person can do to your dating life. Best part you won't have to be anything other than who you are. Just some tips going forward.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

But it's important to at least meet her gaze next time and say hi. God knows what your body language was saying after you lost your nerve. The fact that she's taller than you means nothing. I'm a short dude and half the women I've dated we're half a foot taller than me. One almost 6+. She was the best so much fun that I climbed all over her like a jungle Jim. She was fun to play with. So chin up and try your luck next time.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Where is the picture? no phone with you? quick snap when she wasn't looking..... this day and age being giving a discription....

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I don't understand that when someone sees someone or something very unusual, it must necessarily be an Alien. However, I do kind of buy that there could be some merit to the story. What she sounds like to me is she either some product of MKUltra like Project Monarch, or that she is Genetically Engineered. Yes, the fascinating beauty and grace of this woman living way out in the middle of nowhere unable to live in a populated area. Unable to intellectually or emotionally relate to almost no one else due to their Superiority, and by this, a complete outcast. More Human Than Human like a Replicant from Blade Runner, hiding just the same out of fear of being labelled an Alien, or the Handiwork of the Devil to be hunted down. Her for what she is, and you as a Human looking upon her, she would have appeared as we once did when the Neanderthals once looked upon us. If what you say is accurate, you were very privileged. And if you ever see her again, don't say anything about who you think she is to her, but be as kind and genuinely friendly as you can. They deserve that.
edit on 16-2-2014 by naftaland because: Spelling Mistake

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You should have asked her out or something... for science!

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by naftaland

OKAY, here's my advice on what to do about this. As you live out in rural Utah, you'll probably run into her again. When you, do approach her and be NEIGHBORLY. Be a Complete WESTERN GENTLEMAN. Don't flirt. Make sure that you are Real in your heart and mind when you do it, and in peace with yourself because they can sense when you aren't. Tell her your name, where you live, and if she says anything about herself, fine. Then give her your phone number / email telling her that if she needs anything, to feel free to ask. Shake her hand firmly, step away, politely and lightly bow, and tell her to take care. If you ever hear anything from her, help her, and don't tell anyone. BE HER FRIEND.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi Splineeka,

Did her eyes glow? btw I believe you. Hx

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Did you open that bottle you bought? Inside the store and have a nip or two???
Wild tale to say the least....

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

happinness
Hi Splineeka,

Did her eyes glow? btw I believe you. Hx

They did not glow I'm sorry to say.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

naftaland
reply to post by naftaland

OKAY, here's my advice on what to do about this. As you live out in rural Utah, you'll probably run into her again. When you, do approach her and be NEIGHBORLY. Be a Complete WESTERN GENTLEMAN. Don't flirt. Make sure that you are Real in your heart and mind when you do it, and in peace with yourself because they can sense when you aren't. Tell her your name, where you live, and if she says anything about herself, fine. Then give her your phone number / email telling her that if she needs anything, to feel free to ask. Shake her hand firmly, step away, politely and lightly bow, and tell her to take care. If you ever hear anything from her, help her, and don't tell anyone. BE HER FRIEND.

I very much like that you seem to be the only person who doesn't think I should have tried to pick her up or something. lol. I'm not exactly the type that goes around hitting on women I don't know. Usually they have to laugh at my dumb jokes before I try anything.

And I like your suggestion. If I am fortunate enough to see her again that is a rather nice idea on what to do with the opportunity.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience. I found it to be interesting and a well written recollection of events.

If I had been you, I would have stared or let her go in front of me by getting out of line, etc. I am a woman though, so maybe I could've gotten away with it a bit easier than a man, idk. I have never seen anyone that looked like this, but I'm not in Utah, either.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

spleenika

...cause they are clearly getting some tonight, bastards.

LOL this comment made me laugh so much, though I agree and it is not much fun for us single chicks either.

Very interesting story though. Have you been back to the shop to ask what they remember of the woman? Or if they have her on CCTV? Or asked around to see if others remember seeing her or noticed where she went? Any idea why she put her focus on you, even down to parking next to your car?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Skyfloating
The problem is that sci-fi propaganda always depicts aliens as hideous, ugly, blubbery, creepy, crawly things. What if, however, many of them are much more beautiful than us? Is that why they hide? Because we`d feel all inferior?

We would, and the benevolent ones radiate so much love and understanding towards us that it's almost terrifying . Because we are not use to feel so much love. That's what I experienced and I took off it scared the living $#it out of me . If I met her today I still wouldn't dare to ask that question if she could be Alien...How stupid would it sound I would think ..

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Trust your instincts about this person being "out of place." Obviously... fashionable, beautiful people like her live in metropolitan cities like New York or LA. She must have been visiting someone in your area, so when you saw her you got the "You're not from around here, are ya?" feeling. People know when someone isn't from their town instantly---thanks to a million visual and emotional judgments you make instantaneously.

When I was reading your post, I got the feeling that she was aware of you--almost like she was reading your mind. If it WAS an alien, she knew that you knew what she was. Simple as that.

If she wasn't an alien, she may have been just giving off some weird vibes. Imagine being that stunning your whole life and having people staring at you constantly. Her coping mechanisms might generate some weird vibes that you're not used to.

And this is one of those instances where you look back and ask yourself, "why didn't I stop and talk to her?" Because I would have. I'm not shy at all. I would have rolled down my window in the parking lot and said, "Forgive me for being so nosy, but I'm so interested in where you're from...obviously not around here!"

I hate missed opportunities.
edit on 16-2-2014 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Hi. Justa thought, go back to the store and see if they have any surveillance video. Just say maybe she hit my car in the car park and maybe it was caught of cam. Never know...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have to say, I told my husband about your story, and tried to describe the picture- he said, jokingly, "It's probably someone from the ------ family". This is a family that used to live in my town, and a few of them are in Utah now, they are ALL tall, pale and platinum blonds. I just pulled up your thread and showed him the picture. He said, "seriously, that was probably one of the ------"
Just wanted to throw that out there!

I enjoyed reading your account.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: propaganda removed

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join