It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another JPMorgan Banker Dies, 37 Year Old Executive Director Of Program Trading.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
lawlicide.
2nd

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

WOW, great find, I wonder why no one else picked up on this significant piece of information.

www.investorvillage.com...

Ryan Henry Crane - Head of program trading desk. He over saw all of the program trades and was familiar with all of the software( trade platforms) that these trades were done in. This job works closely with the London desk. And who died last week in London? That’s right Gabriel Magee. The man who jumped off the 33rd floor of Canary Wharf. What was his post? Head of IT and trade platforms. Meaning he had access to information that Ryan Henry Crane would also have been able to access.

So these 2 guys were central to the whole process. If anyone knew where the bodies were buried, who, what, where, when, and how the whole operation works, the scams, the cheats.

That these two guys suddenly died cant be a coincidence. The odds are extremely large that they were taken out, probably because they knew way too much.

These guys must of had powerful connections to be in those positions. That they were taken out sounds like a clear signal that there are some major power struggle going on.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Can you source where they don't believe it was a suicide?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

They had two completely different jobs. One was an IT Executive, the other was an Equities Trading executive...their jobs aren't related at all other than talk about infrastructure.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

more importantly "when will John Galt shut up?" (or so I thought when trying to read through his surmons)

in all seriousness, its probably going to be a minor footnote if there is anything, or so I hope.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

The devastated parents of the American JP Morgan employee who threw himself 500ft to his death from the top of its London HQ have revealed that they will fly to Britain to 'get to the truth' of what happened. Furious Bill and Nell Magee said they would be demanding answers from the investment bank as they revealed that nobody from the company had 'had the decency' to call them. They said they spoke to their son Gabriel two weeks ago and that he gave no indication of being distressed - and was planning to have a family with his long term girlfriend, who is also American.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.standard.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

He was very very old when he died, I mean you don't get older than dead

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

That doesn't say anything about them thinking it wasn't suicide. They wanted to know how he was allowed to get onto the roof or why he was allowed to in general. You read a lot into that which wasn't there.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's been a rough market for some people in trading. They must have had some huge debts. Poor guys. Probably we're doing very well until this chop chop came

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Sparkymedic
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Interesting that you say that. "Storms are coming". Storms have been non stop this winter on the eastern seaboard. Freezing and thawing on almost a weekly basis, since November. So showing significant temperature changes, on a weekly basis. Seeding is a real thing...I'm not 100% on "chemtrails", but cloud seeding is very real and is done all over the world for various reasons. Mainly financial reasons. I'm jumping to conclusions perhaps...but is there then potential to exasperate an already looming crisis, with another? Hell, 2 inches of snow crippled a few cities and even a state not long ago. Laughable really...but sad too.

According to the newspapers today, the two storms over the USA and UK had actually linked up.

Once those are over, there are going to be millions of storm damage insurance claims. And in March, the farmers begin planting season for this years crop. If the ground is too soggy or frozen over, there will be a poor harvest. That will mess up farmers insurance schemes.

The only other problem (at least in the UK) is that thousands of homes were built in flood-plains and on top of known geological caverns. Now with all this rain, sinkholes have started appearing in many places.

I hate to imagine what the insurance payments are going to be for all that damage.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

They had two very closely related jobs.

If they had been in the same office, they would have worked together regularly.

I gather you don't know much about IT.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

edit on 15-2-2014 by Visitor2012 because: Deleted post

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

No, nothing about IT....I'm only Director of IT Opertions for a fortune 500....I basically wing it....

Their jobs weren't related at all.
edit on 16-2-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Everybody knew Hitler was killing the Jews & the world did nothing see the MS St. Louis.

Of course they are killing journalist's and bankers - you kill the people who will write about it 1st and the people doing it 2nd.

We are in dark times friends and they will get much much worse.

Don't blame people who can't or won't wake up - they will be judged differently - don't worry about those useful idiots.

But if your awake & realize what's going on - you better do something!

What did Jesus say "Occupy till I come"!

That means give the SOB's a hard time - do whatever you can to bollocks up the works.

If the government tells you to go left - go right - if the government tells you to register your guns - you dont.
See CT assault weapon banl!

Good day!

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Well, then please do tell what you think these two job titles would mean when it comes to their responsibilities/activities that they manage.

How is it that what they do is completely unrelated?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

One was an it infrastructure executive. The other was a trading executive...how hard is this for you to figure out?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

Whoops, I made the correction.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkymedic

Come on! A coc aine abuser wouldn't be able to shoot themselves 8 times with a nail gun. Besides, the guy wasn't on any drugs. WTF-the nail gun was shot into his torso and head. You know how difficult that is to shoot your torso with a nail gun??

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Maybe where you are at, IT is only infrastructure, but in the higher tech end, IT works will the product developers, and directly with the users, as in this case.

Head of program trading and Head of IT and trade platforms. The Trade programs are integral to the product, trading investments.

Infrastructure works with everyone, and some areas much closer than others.

If you are what you claim, you should know this.

These days IT is involved with pretty much all groups, like accounting.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

bbracken677

Boscov
reply to post by skuly

May I dare suggest these "bankers" are not actually dead, but rather just gone off grid, defected, or relocated for witness protection? If TSHTF, they've bailed before the vaccuum of financial collapse becomes too great to escape? Think about it.
edit on 12-2-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

I have but 4 words in reply:

Who is John Galt?

You caused me to aspirate my mouth full of cranberry juice. Now that I have stopped coughing, blowing my nose and I have changed my blouse, I can reply to your post.

Before that question can be answered we have to admit that we have been Shanghaied, that we are in trouble, and that there is still time to do anything that will make a significant difference.

I always want to believe that we will not be so easily lead off the cliff. I keep hoping that we will unplug ourselves from the hive, wake up and restore ourselves and our country. I also have to accept the reality of the situation. We don't live in a make believe, Hollywood world. There is no Calvary, no Superman, no Avengers, no Dudley Do-Right or Mighty Mouse coming to save the day. Our countrymen have saved this country before, we can do it again.

When I see what is happening in Venezuela and I hear about things like this, it frightens me. I can almost feel the shadow of the giant foot about to crush us. Too many will be like a deer caught in headlights, others will commit suicide or roll over on anyone and everone as long as it gives them an extra 5 minutes to live.

I never understood how throughout history a handful of men have been successful in keeping thousands of people enslaved with just a few measly weapons. How they could live day after day without hope and continue to ensure the harshness, the brutality and the pain of the theft of their freedom. If they wouldn't fight for themselves, why would they not fight for their children. Sure some would die if they fought back, but not all, and enough would live to but an end to the tyranny. Not fighting back is a sure way that you have no chance at all. I just can't wrap my head around it. All I can say is pray for me because I am sure I will among the first ones to be terminated.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join