It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crap! I've been set up on a blind date!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Night Star

violet
reply to post by Destinyone

Bushy eyebrows are a turn off .
They look like a couple of caterpillars

Hahahahahaha! That cracked me up!!!!!!

Another thing you can ask your date is if she has any pets. Most people do and have some great stories to tell about them.
edit on 12-2-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

Good idea. It's good to know if they are a dog person if you are a cat person as well. Or vise versa. Sometimes the two can't get along.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hey Rex -- You do realize that you now have to tell everyone how the date went. We will be waiting with baited breath.

Wishing you the best.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

searching411

Hey Rex -- You do realize that you now have to tell everyone how the date went. We will be waiting with baited breath.

Wishing you the best.

I'll post the results here...

For better or worst.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Get a manicure, clean trimmed nails are a plus on a date.

I hope you've had fun with this thread, and it's calmed you down some. I've been enjoying it a lot.

Des

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

A manicure? Holy Schmoly! I'm not made out of money. I will however go to the barber, shave, trim my nails and even take a shower and put a smidge of foo-foo juice on.

You can only throw so much money away on ugly before you realize that you're just throwing it away.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Two words.

Bikini Wax.

Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

TDawgRex

A manicure? Holy Schmoly! I'm not made out of money. I will however go to the barber, shave, trim my nails and even take a shower and put a smidge of foo-foo juice on.

You can only throw so much money away on ugly before you realize that you're just throwing it away.

Nose, ear hairs...must trim. Don't forget.

Des

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

TDawgRex

No Foo-Foo juice (cologne I am guessing), she may be allergic. Beside it masks pheromones that girls find attractive. Perfumes had their place when people had poor hygiene, but not today. Can you tell I don't work in the marketing department for perfume companies?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Made the right choice to lurk around this , got some handy tips already

Very nice when a personal story evolves to some kind of educational platform

TheGreazel

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I'll also be staying away the rest of the week from beans, kimchee or any other food/drink that cause unnecessary bodily functions.

Thanks for the cologne tip. It never dawned on me that people can be allergic to it. Not a big fan of it myself, I just thought it was something a woman liked in small amounts.

Though I have known people of both genders who I swear to god bathed in the stuff.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
THis time, try not to

- drag your butt across her carpet. all butt scooting should be over with before you meet
- drink out of the toilet. Its not good for getting to first base.
- sniff her butt. Chicks don't dig that kind of stuff.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
THis time, try not to

- drag your butt across her carpet. all butt scooting should be over with before you meet
- drink out of the toilet. Its not good for getting to first base.
- sniff her butt. Chicks don't dig that kind of stuff.

I'm not the kind of Dawg that sticks his nose in peoples butts or crotch as a greeting.

I require treats first.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

TDawgRex
I’ve made mention of this in a couple threads, but to be truthful. I’m nervous as hell. I felt more comfortable on combat ops truth be told. THAT’s how nervous I am.

I’ve dated before in the ten years since I have broken it off with my ex, but it turned out that every woman that I saw was married. I won’t cross that line. I have no problem being the happy asshole…but I don’t want to THE asshole.

Maybe I should have put this in the rant forum. But I’m still scared as all get out. It's been awhile.

Go in with no expectations and just be yourself. Open doors, pull out her chair and walk on the street side of the sidewalk. You will do fine unless you're like the Unibomber and haven't been outside your little bomb making shack in a few years.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Good boy.

ETA: but i noticed that you didn't rule out drinking from the toilet or butt scooting.....
edit on 2/14/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

*Wags Tail* Imma good boy!

I can always close the door when drinking outta the terlet.

At least I'm not picking fleas out my dates hair and eating them (frowned upon in a Italian joint).

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

*Wags Tail* Imma good boy!

I can always close the door when drinking outta the terlet.

At least I'm not picking fleas out my dates hair and eating them (frowned upon in a Italian joint).

Yeah, us primates like to eat our fleas and nits.....

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

KeliOnyx
Go in with no expectations and just be yourself. Open doors, pull out her chair and walk on the street side of the sidewalk. You will do fine unless you're like the Unibomber and haven't been outside your little bomb making shack in a few years.

I like to think that I am the bomb. (Note to NSA; Not bomb as in bomber, but rather a ego thing, or confident or false courage).

One good thing though is that this little Italian restaurant is in the country. So, no walking down the side of the road. Getting run over on the first date makes a bad impression. (Though I am sure that she would be thinking, “Better you than me.”)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Ok I will make a small adjustment. When walking with your date, you take the side most likely to get hit by the cars
. Other than that you are good to go. That and wishing you the best of luck.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

but when talking with her, you take the side more likely to get her back to your place.....

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by KeliOnyx

but when talking with her, you take the side more likely to get her back to your place.....

Even though I am somewhat of a caveman, I do try to be the gentleman for what it is worth. But yes, that is the goal eventually. The trick is...can I keep her (or her me)?

Crap! I hate the dating scene!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join